No matter what side you’re on can we agree this guy is retarded?

No matter what side you’re on can we agree this guy is retarded?

Attached: 998EE489-3896-4CCB-AB32-404D9A28D1CE.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Retardedly handsome you mean

He black Don’t be racism

I know he frustrates lefties like no other, because they walk on eggshells around blacks and end up letting him trample them.

>le black bond
stop shilling this nigger

what do you mean retarded?

Attached: 16CF4D52-167D-4CF4-825A-556738B7C7F7.jpg (480x360, 27K)

He talks like a retarded guy, thats for sure

He’s more important and relevant than any person on Jow Forums will ever be. How does that make you feel?

>Thas AMAZIN
>Are you a SSSLUT?
>BLM was invented by LESSSBIANSS
>amazin

Attached: 1555072328916.jpg (1024x577, 115K)

das' amazin'

Racially handicapped is the politically incorrect way to describe his condition, user

Why did this man rustle your jimmies?
Are you an abo and dumb?

OP, what does being a man mean to you?

Not talking about politics on pol. Already failed that though.

Yes but he’s IQ is 200

DAS AMAZIN

u'z a beytuh

I think he has an obvious mental deficiency or speech problem so it’s easy to make fun of him (which is pretty ironic for the left). The ideas he tries to communicate are pretty intelligent at times but it’s not hard to score points in a debate because of his obvious handicap.

He's a nigger, they're all retarded.

Schut up schlut!

Attached: 360_no_scope_nigga.gif (243x310, 1.94M)

It makes me feel very grateful that I don't have to make my living as a namefag.

Needs a 360-noscope edit

Attached: 1554249377979.jpg (450x300, 77K)

I'm sure that is what (((they))) would like us to believe.

Attached: 1552244687038.jpg (941x1024, 112K)

he is like a 2 int(just barely above retarded) but a 10 wis

Are you a beta male?

I hate niggers more than anything, but i like this guy. He is pretty smart, if you watched him argue with this BETA, destiny, you'd know

BETAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah, braindead ZOG loving nigger.

no he is just black and slow

>mentally handicapped man earns more than you ever will, and is black

how does that make you feel little white boi? insecure much?

>Why?

Because you dont like his opinion?
He is hilarious, leftists freak out cause they cant scream at him

>this guy is retarded?
Just because he's black, right?

Attached: 1533590324217.jpg (1095x553, 89K)

he destroyed destiny and basedboys.

Attached: 1554940529740.jpg (360x359, 9K)

He does sound slow when he talks but I think he's just high on life and Jesus all the time. He uses the socratic method almost perfectly, so I don't think he's "dumb". Not a genius, but wiser than most people

He just sounds retarded.
I cant bear to listen to his podcasts tho

he has a speech impairment.

yep, it's actually very clever and minimalistic, he's like a taoist debater, amazin. I like him

Attached: 1555351438479.png (500x703, 423K)

Every lefty I've seen debate him has made this nigger look retarded. From Sam Seder to Destiny. Nobody cares about a nigger when he's on the right.

He actually has a pretty big following too, which makes it all the more baffling. If your looking for a le based conservative black man, I'm sure there are hundreds of better ones on jewtube than this guy. I watched a couple of his interviews, and he honestly seems like a legit retard.

No, he seems like a good guy

No matter what side you’re on can we agree this guy is amazin'?

Attached: X90YucP.png (275x314, 42K)

He just has a speech impediment because he's a hare lip. He's actually pretty well thought out when it comes to existential issues that people face and pinning people down in interviews.

idk man he was interviewing some "woke" niggers and they kept asking him "what race are you?" because he didnt echo their black views. seemed like a retard stalemate to me

>faggot lisp
>bowling ball shaped skull
>christcuck

That is enough to disregard anything he says

Agreed, but so are all of you.

Attached: 9g6xfb9rof821.png (640x624, 381K)

He said that women shouldn’t have been given the right to vote. Absolutely detestable.

>He does sound slow when he talks but I think he's just high on life and Jesus all the time. He uses the socratic method almost perfectly, so I don't think he's "dumb". Not a genius, but wiser than most people

you dont need to be a genius to recognize truth versus bullshit. his concept of 'children of the lie' is 100% spot on. anyone shitting on jesse is probably a BETA MALE and/or LEZZZBIAN.

He said that women shouldn’t have been given the right to vote. Absolutely BASED.
FTFY

BAYDUH

He’s just your average nigger
85 iq