City People are Destroying This World

When did you realize that people who live in cities destroyed the land they live on top of, plowed over it, poured concrete on it to keep it dead, built upward to overpopulate more than what nature intended, divert rivers, cut down trees killing everything in their path, cause a need for massive amounts of farming, transportation, and factories? And they do all this because there are conveniences and entertainment more easily available to them in a city? When did you realize that they are lying hypocrites who destroy and consume all that is around them? When did you realize that they then turn around and point the finger at the people living in the country side by side with nature?
When did you realize that even when they get a little bit of nature to enjoy, they can't help themselves but to destroy it so that they can play make believe that they are a part of nature and pretend that they care about nature?
youtube.com/watch?v=OxUrr-CIgkA

Attached: ConcreteEverything.png (320x180, 101K)

Cities are engines of both productivity and degeneracy

What do you mean, you hillbilly racist? They are so diverse and progressive!

Attached: SO PROGRESSIVE.jpg (2048x1366, 768K)

>Cities are engines of both productivity
>productivity
You mean rent-seeking and fiat-debt-printing. Cities don't grow food, or even process it anymore. They do not generate electricity. They don't have natural resources. Honestly, what do American cities "make" and is it anything that could never be produced outside of a city?

Attached: by-county-by-state-map-of-food-processing-manufacturing-locations.png (1222x988, 845K)

So Beautiful.
Save the whales

>tfw i live in a city and work in the country

read your own chart, cletus

at least they don't poop in the rivers

How much hypocracy do you see on a daily basis?

They produce faggot soïboiz who "code" for a living.

>productivity
That would be China.

Remind me again why us rural rednecks need American cities when nearly every manufactured thing we need comes from China.

You seems like some kind of hippie and i want to eviscerate you, but indeed, cities are abominations and gather, crystallise and generate Evil.
This is why starvation is a good thing for a country, since the cities are where death prevail during turmoil, cleansing the blood of the Nation with each such event.

It's like they have blinders on

An actually good and worthwhile vice video. Who would have guessed

Attached: a63865ee2ac3194942bf3ec50b170a3c45d0d3e3c756f084c930df645884639e.png (876x773, 45K)

you work for a city dweller. you destroy your own land for someone who lives in the city. you sell your land to supply city growth.

get fucked, hypocrite

But it all happens because cities exist. They are at fault for that cycle.

>implying nature won't reclaim everything in time

Attached: 4.jpg (2000x1125, 929K)

Not as long as the people in cities are there to fight it back and destroy it

Nature can go fuck itself. God created this Earth for me and no pagan tree worshiper can stop me from doing what I want.

Yeah, he put them in a garden and told them to spread out and multiply.
And the first time people got together and started building a Tower upward he said what they were doing was wrong and confused them so that they would spread out.

Money retard. Who do you think is keeping those industries afloat in the first place?

Not inherently, there's just a higher concentration of people there, and people in general are degenerate.

It's really the opposite though. Cities are already established and high have population density on the land they take up. Assholes who want to tear up pristine areas to build homes and roads that only serve a few people are the ones really destroying nature.

Leftists are literally cancer.

What are they supposed to do, crouch down and make sad downtrodden faces as the schizophrenic heroin bums?

Yeah lets populate all the untouched wilderness instead... Fucking retard.

Imagine being this retarded.

I just called my good friend Space Ghost.
He's going to blast you, you dirty hippie.

"I think our governments will remain virtuous for many centuries as long as they are chiefly agricultural; and this will be as long as there shall be vacant lands in any part of America. When they get plied upon one another in large cities, as in Europe, they will become corrupt as in Europe." - Jefferson

No, as a result of the high population,they consume more. Meaning entire industry outside of cities is required just to keep up with their demands.
As I said, everyone else lives side by side with nature, they do invade on a bit, but overall don't overpopulate and destroy as a result of their existing.

Let's not create a situation where overpopulation occurs which is encouraged on by cities.

That would honestly be fine. If we killed all the darkies living there first.

>LA
Figures

Attached: Bratiskasbandoi.jpg (960x539, 71K)

Individuals living in rural areas consume fossil fuels and tax dollars at a higher rate so they can feel special and live in the country. Most city people can walk a few blocks to to a store or their jobs, or take public transportation moving many people in one trip, leaving a smaller carbon footprint. Cities subsidize rural infrastructure and industry.

That carbon footprint exists because they have all the people in the surrounding areas importing everything they need.
They create a higher need for that traffic, they create the bigger industy, they create the movement, it all revolves around cities demand for things to consume.
It makes the footprint bigger.

>natures is everything
>but humans are special it's not natural
literal faggot lmao If humans destroyed this world before they become extinct because of their fucking retardation that is the best hope you should have

Or maybe force people to live in cities, save nature in the process and sterilize low iq rural retards for population control?

When did I say nature is everything?
That's called a strawman.

>rural areas consume fossil fuels and tax dollars at a higher rate
Utter and complete bullshit.

>What are they supposed to do
Douse the tents in gasoline and light a match.

Until those people cease to exist, urban living makes more sense. You are confusing the issue of overpopulation with cities being the source of all evil. You are making your argument on a device that probably arrived here through an urban port. They fact is that rural and urban areas have a symbiotic relationship.

If Cities stopped consuming and needing factories, oil, farms, plastics, metals, stone, wood and everything else they used on a daily basis that might not be retarded...but it is retarded.

You cannot say nature is good but humans are bad because humans are nature faggot it's not muh feelings its hard based facts unless you believe humans were created by a God

Per capita it is completely true.

I didn't say humans are bad.
That's another strawman.

Money?
Or, (((money)))?

Attached: Why the Federal Reserve is a bad thing.png (1308x1353, 973K)

based and countrypilled

I loathe living in my city, but I don't exactly have money for L A N D

You realize most of that is transferred from the cites to the rural areas, right? Farmers aren't using the fuel on themselves. It's for to grow produce & meat for the urban faggots.

Hail Satan you voted for this

I'm talking literal tax dollars. Urban areas get back less than they pay in taxes, while many rural areas get back more than double. If urban markets didn't exist, any farming beyond doing so for personal consumption would not be a viable industry. The same goes for many rural industries.

>Personal farming wouldn't be viable

Misread before I typed. It would still be viable for the surrounding area and enough to support a family as it always has been

Attached: ALL YHOU NEED TO KNOW .jpg (713x694, 100K)

time ends us all

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 4.53.11 PM.png (1590x1130, 3.13M)

>rural areas get back more than double
They are tax subsidies for farms, to grow 'cheaper' food for the urban fags. Try using critical thinking sometime.

Ok Ted how will we compete with the aliens?

>farming beyond doing so for personal consumption would not be a viable industry
If urbanfags had to pay the true cost of the food, yes, it would perfectly viable. People NEED to eat, it's not an option.

Not true. I'm talking about state taxes. Farm subsidies come from the federal level. Nice try though. Some fag always tries using that argument.

>he can't milk his own cow
>he can't devise his own writing system
>he can't farm his own wheat
>he can't grind his own flour
>he can't grow his own flax
>he can't dry his own linen
>he can't tan his own hides
>he can't mine his own iron
>he can't forge his own steel
>he can't build his own motor
>he can't carve his own typeset
>he can't print his own books

guys I think the Luddites have a point let's pack it up and kill ourselves now

Attached: 1543362563519.png (592x640, 309K)

Then why don't you share your source, fag? What are rural people 'getting'? More costs for roads? There are almost no services in the rural areas.

Using my state as an example, their gibs are generally used for infrastructure and public services.

Attached: Leeches.jpg (700x390, 87K)

>State taxes. Now look at the local level. The cities/towns BURN money in the urban areas. Over all, I believe your claim is utter bullshit.

I thought that this was going to be the first vice video that is actually good in the last years till the trams faggots showed up

Why did you post this AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

Attached: crimson.jpg (400x417, 69K)

can you eat money? can money generate energy in an effective manner? can money produce oxigen? Money means nothing when its value is centered around debt and speculation instead of production

But if the cities are so evil, why do the bumpkins come in and willingly spend their money in them? I guess having great entertainment and dining options isn't such a horrible thing after all.

>changes the topic completely

Their wartime reporting is usually pretty on point because they take more risks to get in thick

you can't do all of them but at least you should know how to make one. What are cityfags contributing to the world? They are consuming food and resources and they produce nothing, just money.

Good infrastructure is a benefit to everyone. It would be a bad idea to rely monetarily on the small population that lives near ground deemed wise to place important infrastructure on. Roads would most likely remain gravel if it were the case and prices everywhere would skyrocket.

Your point was stupid. I highly doubt people in the rural parts of the state are coming in and spending enough money to inflate the tax base to that extent.

I completely agree. It's a symbiotic relationship.

WTF are you talking about? Did you just reply to your own comment?

You dumbfucks out in the country don’t deserve nature. We’re going to a take it and save it from you before you destroy it.

Attached: 1DF46067-BE24-480F-A823-E6AAE911AB26.jpg (718x885, 60K)

Attached: Brainlet.png (215x235, 4K)

So you don't even understand. Debating a retard. FML.

You're grasping at straws, Cleetus. Go fuck your cousin and cry about cities to her some more.

>But if the cities are so evil, why do the bumpkins come in and willingly spend their money in them? I guess having great entertainment and dining options isn't such a horrible thing after all.
I highly doubt people in the rural parts of the state are coming in and spending enough money to inflate the tax base to that extent.

Apparently sarcasm is lost on you. People coming into the city a couple times a year for dinner or a sporting event aren't spending enough to inflate the tax base more than people who live in the city year round. You are trying to pull a "we wuz the city tax payers and sheet" angle here, which is laughable and you know it.

So your point was that they go into the cities a couple of times a year so obviously cities must be pretty awesome.

I live in one of the most expensive & leftist zipcodes in the country. Try again.

>and you know it.
Found the kike tactic.

Does your dad work for Nintendo too?

Completely agreed.

The majority of human accomplishment circa the past 500 years has occurred in "elite" cities namely the likes of London, Geneva, Berlin, Hamburg, Vienna, Hamburg, Paris, Rome, Florence, etc. That is not to say a city itself is the reason, rather, certain traits of cities culminate human accomplishment.

You know how much CO2 is released durring the production of concrete. You dip shits really should be building shit out of wood if you want to be 'green'.

Ha. Found the poor fag.

>You dip shits really should be building shit out of wood if you want to be 'green'.
Then it all burns. How do we meme this into reality?

The greatest Human accomplishment in the last 300 years was started by farmers, and is being torn to the ground by urbanites.

This is a kino shot