Why won't he just release his tax returns?

Why won't he just release his tax returns?

What is he trying to hide?

Attached: 104466932-PE_Color.240x240.jpg (240x240, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2019/4/9/18296806/trump-tax-returns-congress-legal-experts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's a tax cheat

probably his expenses for BLACKED subscription I'd wager

he is trying to hide his poorness, he is broke.

thats why he is still doing business with the presidency

Why won't you post your name and address here?

What are you trying to hide?

Fpbp

I mean come on people

SHILL
gtfo

same thread over and over

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK

Why is Trump so scared to do what every President and every candidate has done before him?

That simply isn't true, many people care.

He knows it pisses you off. That's basically it. So, he'll let you work yourself into a frothing fit, like with the Russia thing. Then he'll release them when it's likely to cause the most damage to you. It amazes me that after all this you still haven't figured how he keeps suckering you in.

Given his series of successful trollings of leftist orthodoxy...

My guess is that he doesn't release his tax returns, so that the left keeps REEEEEE'ing for as loud and as long as possible, making them seem evermore unstable and irrational (which has been the result of most of his other trolls).

Trump Derangement Syndrome is real; the majority of the Democrat party is mentally ill.

This guy gets it.

Nobody gives a fuck

Trump likes to boast and exaggerat. We all know that. He's not broke but he definitely has less than he brags about. I don't care either way desu

That's false.

I should add (because I don't make the statement that Democrats are mentally ill lightly):

This is what happens when a political party spends decades gaslighting their voter base with whatever lie is politically expedient at the time.

The Democrats have mentally abused their constituency, and the fruits of that abuse are becoming evident for everywhere that isn't still drinking the kool-aid.

Honestly wouldn't suprise me.

Attached: 1550365804750.jpg (992x744, 302K)

He's not as rich as he said he was. Deutsche bank subponeas seem to state it too.

Why won't you stop making these threads?
Nobody here can give you a sufficient answer anyway. Otherwise you'd have stopped already.

If he releases them, you all start shrieking about something else. Remember when you faggots said you'd respect the results of the Mueller report?

this. easily.

Do you faggots have any idea how much illegal shit goes on in tax returns?

For W2 wageslaves there is very little you can do, you never see the money, they ask for it back sheepishly -- if it pleases the crown, could I please have some of the paychecks I earned you are holding onto for me in case I need to pay you more than I already am?

Poor people pay taxes and then spend. Wealthy people spend and then pay taxes. For people with assets and net worth > $2MM there is guaranteed illegal shit in every single one. That's what you pay a CPA for, is to do illegal shit and construct elaborate fictions around it which make it slide under the radar.

People who have assets over $1B are another animal completely. You can't fathom the amount of strictly illegal and barely legal shit that goes on when you can afford that much protection.

No one gives a fuck, spanking the IRS as much as possible without going to prison is the name of the game, fuck releasing his tax returns as a political talking point, and not to forget -- fuck yourself deeply with large coque.

Attached: 1530392345406.jpg (250x350, 11K)

Donald Trump owns a lot of his businesses. If he revealed his tax returns, he'd have to reveal the income of all of his ventures. Even if everything is fine, this would hurt his businesses and give a competitive advantage to his competitors as they could say "Trump is charging X and earning Y, if we can undercut him to pricepoint Z, he will be unable to compete since it's below his break even point, and then we can run him out of the market." Furthermore part of Trump's value is his brand. A man in debt up to his eyeballs, even if he's leveraging it correctly, doesn't look as good as the invincible rich business man. Once you pullback the curtain you hurt his brand. And remember too, this brand is what kept him out of bankruptcy. You know the phrase "when you owe the bank a million dollars, the bank owns you, but when you owe the bank a billion dollars, you own the bank"? Trump was able to renegotiate a lot of his debt in the 90s on the grounds that if he went bankrupt the property the banks forclosed on would be worth less than if it stayed in his name and he paid them back over time. Trump needs to maintain his brand at a certain level of value, in order to maintain a certain level of income, in order to be able to finance all of his debt.

Simply put, he and his family could literally, not figuratively, lose everything, if people could see behind the curtain, but as long as they don't, he'll slowly but surely keep earning money and have something to pass on to his children. My guess is this is why he went into politics; a backup in case he did go bankrupt, his legacy would be as a president and not a failed businessman, and it's largely succeeded. Twenty years from now Don Jr. could easily pull a Trudeau and run on just his father's name.

Why should he?

He puts his illegal activity in his government documents?

This is your brain on leftism

I know the Jow Forums narrative is something silly and right-leaning like "because he has nothing to hide and to own the libs", but the consensus between family, friends, and business associates of Trump is that he exaggerated his wealth during the 2016 campaign and takes deep offense to negative discussions about his wealth. For example, during his roast on Comedy Central comedians recounted after the fact being advised not to discuss that particular subject (his wealth). It's fairly well documented now that his initial introduction onto the Forbes 400 list was based on false claims about his Father's property's worth.

For anybody thinking that Occam's Razor applies here and that it's just extra stress or that he has better things to do, attached is a picture of the law stating in no unclear legal terms he was supposed to furnish these returns when initially propositioned. He's violating US law by not releasing them at this point.

Attached: THE LAW.jpg (1061x800, 565K)

>every president

Since 1980. It’s not law

>legal deductions you can file on your return

>illegal

Brainlette

It's law to release them if asked to do so by certain members of congress.

Heheh. It's alright my friend, you will understand when you control your finances.

It's not a criminal offense not to publish them, so fuck you.

cause he's a cuck and a fraud

Attached: melania.gif (336x331, 2.69M)

>Spacing
>Image
>I know the Jow Forums narrative is
>Muh tax returns
Go back, faggot.

Fake news there is zero law that he has to show it m8 hence the butthurt

Actually it is a criminal offense not to publish them if certain members of congress ask you to. He's the president of the country and who he has financial ties to are national security concerns the public deserves to know about.

>4D chess herp derp
But seriously, if this is a major talking point for Dems that doesn't say much since Russia conspiracy theory dissolved.

I do control my finances what the fuck are you on about? Do you really think people put ILLEGAL activity on their tax forms?

Are you that stupid ??

>because we want them

Isn’t good enough get fucked.

I'll suck your dick until its raw you black piece of shit.
The police would like to have a word about your interpenetration of federal crimes.
The law is in the image you troglodyte.

That sounds like a pretty anti-4A law.

Attached: 1523368465332.png (820x721, 32K)

Bruh wait until you see the fucking Patriot Act :(

it's just the principal now.

it is illegal and they have no right to demand them.

they deserve nothing and will be given nothing. i fully support his personal privacy.

Attached: 1555278684429.png (654x780, 404K)

So he's still rich

>Trying this hard

google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2019/4/9/18296806/trump-tax-returns-congress-legal-experts

It’s not a law faggot and even better every statute requires his taxes be voted in a closed session none of his tax information can legally be made public without his consent so not only is it clear you want them to smear him but that you believe against the law they will be leaked

As well every president undergoes a audit since watergate so the IRS knows he is legally sound so it’s literally you wanting it to leak and to use it to smear him in some way like a pathetic bitch boy because you guys are running a losing game

Viewed in a closed sessions*

*ahem*
IT IS NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.

Why won't you release yours? What are you trying to hide OP?

this thread is getting tiring.

Because he has literally nothing to gain from it. It could 100% perfect and just like the Mueller thing he wouldnt get so much as a single genuine apology

Yes my friend, you really need more exposure to the real world, like I said: every single person wit net worth above $2 million has illegal shit all over their tax returns. One hundred percent. Every single one.

You pay a CPA and a lawyer to examine your financial situation and construct various fictitious representations, each with risks and rewards.

It becomes a risk allocation decision, how much money do you leave on the table vs. how much risk are you willing to tolerate.

Now please tell me you understand this.

Attached: gloryhole.gif (550x720, 1.81M)

This is not how accounting works.

>the IRS does not want their money
>they do illegal things even thought the literal tax police don’t prove it
>Just trust me

That is literally how TAX accounting works. Get a grip.

t. prepared 600 page tax returns

Because if trump released his tax returns, democrats will try and analyze every little bit of it to try and take something out of context or find one shady thing and blast it with headlines like "TRUMP IS IN ILLEGAL DEALINGS"

Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us

That's also not how accounting works.

Honestly, beyond more MUH RUSSIANS, why the fuck does anyone even give a fuck? The same people bitching about this are the ones who defended Obongo not releasing his birth certificate. Go figure. 2 faced motherfuckers.

Dont bother, user

Nobody can be educated against their will

So why hide it from the start?

That was your take away? Inflating assets for purposes of a loan is bank fraud, son.

You are such a dipshit

And you did illegal shit on the tax filing system you turned in?

What about your feduciary responsibility?? How did your clients react tonlearn that you fucked them over by putting illegal income in their tax filing?

You are an incredibly dumb faggot

Because he was being audited and now he has all the balls in his court no one but seething defeated leftist want it so he does not have to give it out.

Why do you want it released you know you aren’t allowed to see it right and the details can’t be given out

Except the IRS would of found that when he was audited as happens to every president since watergate

If the media cares about Trump's tax returns then we can be sure there is nothing of interest there. The Trump Organization's tax returns and client list would be much more interesting.

First of all, there is nothing there. If there was any tax evasion, the IRS would have found it. The only reason that the Dems want the returns is to give them the documents so that the news can write nonstop stories about all of the "crimes" that they found, which would actually be nothing but deliberate misinterpretations of the tax code. Secondly, the Dems are trying to FORCE Trump to do what they say, when they say. They have NO authority over him, and their demand for the returns is nothing but an opportunity for ANOTHER fake news onslaught. Why don't you post YOUR returns, asshole? And your address. What are YOU trying to hide?

He knows that the fake news will create a shitstorm of lies, like the one you told.

>Why won't he just release his tax returns?
Because it's a very effective low-cost, high-return tool persuasion tool. Every time the dems make a fuss about tax returns, they end up BTFOing themselves. Look at the last time Maddow got one of his leaked returns, and it ended up proving he payed more on taxes than anyone else, and she looked like a total fool on her own show.

As Scott Adams often says, Trump is a systems man, not a goals man. His mind is constantly analyzing any given situation in a way not to achieve a specific outcome, but simply "given the current state of [issue], how can I set things up right now that I have to invest as little as possible to minimize potential loss and maximize potential return?" If you want an analogy, imagine it's a knife in Trump's belt. Why waste the energy throwing it at them, when you can just leave it there and they'll cut their hands on it when they try to pick your pocket?

Of course they want the money, chum. They just have to unravel the nest you've made to get it. That's what an audit is, the unraveling. It's an arms race.

How much they can squeeze you for depends on how good your strategy is, and how you made your risk allocation decisions in your tax strategy for that year.

Now please tell me you understand that any person who is audited by the IRS who has a net worth of > $2MM, comes out the other end of the audit owing the IRS money for illegal shit they did with their money.

Please. It's not that hard to understand.

Attached: 1527305328264.gif (142x167, 168K)

This

The blatant issue here is leftist know the dems would leak it otherwise they would not need it to be released as the fucking IRS audits him every year as the president and he’s been audited on record in the past

>...he's violating US law by not releasing them at this point.
Liar.

Then what your saying is the IRS does find the illegal action everything else your suggesting is like when a nigger cries racism but can’t prove it

The crime wasn’t committed and you don’t know shit that it did until it’s proven

Your logic is biased and pretzeled as fuck lol

Liberal conspiracy theories are a credible threat to our national security.

>you can never space at all ever
this

is

reddit

spacing

retard

They may request them ONLY if it is relevant to investigation of a crime. You know, that whole secure in one's papers and effects thing. It merely states that anyone facing a criminal proceeding to which the tax returns are relevant must provide them. There is no crime. the IRS has the returns, and there is no way that all of the tax experts at CNN or among the Dem congressmen will find anything. They just want to tell lies.

user, if you cannot say you understand the conclusion outlined in , you do not have sufficient background to discuss this topic.

I'm sure you're great in a lot of other ways.

Attached: 1524100672160.gif (487x344, 3.27M)

Like it is the law to release college transcripts if asked by Congress?

Shills will flee from this reply

> the IRS audited him AGAIN
> when they still aren't done going through all the previous copies of his tax returns
Is there some sort of regulation on who the IRS audits and where their time is invested, or how often they can audit someone before they actually have to do some investigative work themselves, or do they just spam audits on whoever they don't like?

he called their bluff on immigration too. “ill send the refugees to your cities directly then instead of to rural america.” “no you cant DUMP them here we have enough problems!” “exactly.”

Attached: B56371DC-5C13-4300-8204-F914A65A1C00.jpg (720x547, 38K)

>dude trump is 500 IQ 4d chess lmao

people still really believe these things lol jesus christ

Absolutely the reverse of reality. No wealthy person wants to risk enormous fines and jail time over a few dollars. They want to be squeaky clean to avoid the trouble. I am an accountant, and EVERY client I have EVER had is actually willing to play it safe, and pay a little more if it means it prevents legal trouble.

You are a fucking retard there is no illegal activity in his tax returns in a literal sens.

Stop pretending to be fucking smart

TRUMP is one of the biggest real estate devolopers in history, you don’t think the irs has had a microscope on him?

This isn’t pretending you donate 6k to church every year here you fucking dipshit

There is no illegal activity in his tax return

>unless you lard as a shitty CPA online your argument that my logic makes no sense using informed enough

Tell us more about how the IRS is leaving money on the table because you guys are so fucking slick with committing crimes you claim others are doing regularly

Based and red pilled

i came here to post this

>Why won’t the president I hate give us easy ammo to smear him in the press?
Kys faggot

>Number of sentences determines reddit spacing
Go be a nigger somewhere else.

Hiding the fact hes smart enough to not pay taxes.

Attached: 1553736369935.jpg (1147x844, 76K)

The president gets audited every year automatically as for his past trump has had some shady dealings so it’s common to get audited but I’m saying that as a trump supporter who knows if he had anything they would of fucked him in the ass by now

This doesn’t make sense desu.

Attached: image(1).png (946x484, 188K)

I partially agree. He has been inflating his wealth because he is all about his ego. He’s insecure af.

Please finish the sentence in the following multiple choice question to indicate your understanding.

"People break the law. Law enforcement ________________________"

> (A) -- is aware of all of them, and pursues all of them.
> (B) -- suspects some fraction of lawbreakers, and pursues some of them.
> (C) -- is aware of all of them, but pursues every one.
> (D) -- does not catch anyone breaking the law.

Attached: 1541029455309.jpg (1702x2048, 1.12M)

You

Not user but well if he does end have anything to hide then there is no fear in doing so right

You better be worried about Beta's tax returns just released....Beta is married to a woman that comes from a billionaire family, Beta and his wife have millions in assets, claims he and his wife made over $300K last year...donates the least in the field of democratic party candidates.

IRS has been up Trump's ass for so long they literally rent a Trump condo in there. Never found a single thing to get him on yet, and this is Obama's anti-right witchhunting IRS we're talking about.

Trump's returns have nothing to do with hiding anything, and everything to do with making Democrats look like frothing madman losing their shit over them.

If you don’t give a fuck., get the fuck out of our country.

After you
Some people break the law and get away with it so

A.Everyone above my arbitrary threshold does it
B.The lack of being caught proves it
C. All the above and I’m a fucking retard

>He's violating US law
Homosexuals will literally say anything when it comes to politics. And people wonder why ancient communities almost universally either made them people of no standing or put them to death. Whats good in all this is the idiot Dems who are releasing their tax returns are only shocking their constituencies with their wealth as "public servants." Dumb fucks leading twisted degenerates. 2020 will be a Triumph for straight, white America. Thanks dummies

Attached: 1555208215614.jpg (778x800, 63K)

This
Remember when Bernie said no one should be making millions in politics and had to admire he’s a fucking millionaire but said it’d because a book deal....on his political career