So we're meme'ing this man to the presidency, right, Jow Forums?

So we're meme'ing this man to the presidency, right, Jow Forums?

He has all the anti-establishment pros as Trump, without being a degenerate dumbass.

Attached: 098345.jpg (768x512, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

radaronline.com/exclusives/2016/02/democrat-senator-bernie-sanders-secret-sex-essays/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>without being a degenerate dumbass
you having a giggle, mate?

all bernie's ideas are trash and he doesn't want to give me $1000. yang gang

gibby 1000 dollars

Stop shilling that neoliberal gook

1,000 dollars per month

Yang 2020

What does neoliberal mean anyway?

Attached: 1554157438448.jpg (600x849, 102K)

Attached: 1540929952795.png (1159x489, 119K)

Huh I always thought it was just like establishment democrat warhawks like Hillary and Obama.

Neocon and neolib are quite compatible. One tendency prefers to wage war kinetically, the other prefers to wage war financially.

Yeah we’re gonna meme a literal jew into the White House? go kill yourself.

Retarded or just pretending?

Attached: 1544571281752.jpg (960x500, 68K)

In theory: someone who believes in unifying corporate and government power. In practice, a sell-out who is owned by the corporations, wants to drive wages down and eliminate any job that pays over 20k a year.

Does it matter at this point?

Not exactly. More like someone who believes that markets are the only legitimate model for the ordering of all aspects of society, and that the only legitimate function of government is to create and maintain markets.

White, old, rich, Jewish yep checks all the marks for me feel the Bern keep contributing faggot.

Bernie's a hippie and a bigger degenerate than Trump

radaronline.com/exclusives/2016/02/democrat-senator-bernie-sanders-secret-sex-essays/

>report
>this poster is under age

It worked for you last time, kike.

Democrat establishment shill spotted

So far he is the only one that i wouldn't mind becoming president over Trump, for meme purpose.
I'm just waiting for these democrats to attack each other. If they don't, they can get fucked

Ironically hes more anti-israel even if hes a kike.