The polls close at 8. I am depury returning officer. I hand out and count the ballots. The polls close in 4 hours

The polls close at 8. I am depury returning officer. I hand out and count the ballots. The polls close in 4 hours.

Attached: 20190416_153130.jpg (1600x900, 364K)

your post is glowing

Who the fuck cares?

Whose ballots will you be disposing of and whose will you be stuffing?

I hope the ucp is utterly humiliated. it will restore some of my faith in humanity.

/edmonton/ Here.

UCP will not win even though i voted for them. I have no hope anymore. At least we cancelled the stupid faggot parade.

I wont be doing any of that skullduggery.

Why do you say this.

I noticed a huge turnout of women at my location. NDP is probably getting in hands down.
I went with a guy who voted for a third party trying to be a quirky deep thinking centrist.

When are the results going to be shown? Tomorrow?

NDP majority? Alberta has the same problem as Texas. It was very successful due to the conservative culture and work ethic. Leftists in the neighbouring areas took notice and moved there en masse. Once there they vote in leftists and everything goes tits up. In America it was Californians moving to Texas, in Canada it was faggots from BC and Ontario.

The fag parade was the funniest news story. The organizers cancelled it thwmselves

Go shave you disgusting degenerate

i hope rachel notley gets a ice pick to the face.

>deep thinking centrist
WTF?

>when are the results going to be shown?
Should be in by 10 or 11pm unless it's very close.

You have a nice beard

Because when i walk around my city all i see are thousands of orange posters saying "rachel notley".

There's a chance they're the most vocal group, but i doubt it. Alberta is fucked.

lmao propaganda lies. UCP will take it you commies are delusional

I blame out of province parasites and foreigners.

yeah do you wonder why notley called the election early? they pumped a lot of money into promo and caught the UCP off guard. I called my local rep and apparently theres a wait list for signs. Fuck off and die.

Thanks for the support. Are you really in ireland? Have you been here?

Wow, this is ridiculous. Are you a Calgary or Edmonton bro? Antifa has been pretty bad in my area assaulting people. Stay safe fren.

edmonton if antifa tries shit ill come back with 5 six and a half foot ukrainias and bash some faggot skulls in

Probably late tonight. But officially this weekend i have heard. The turnout has been gigantic in the advanced voting.

:/ It's going to be a repeat of Ontario and Quebec. The left will be utterly BTFO, again

>another Edmontonian Ukranian bro.
I live on whyte ave. If there are dead antifa sometime i'll know who it was. Absolutely based

Ya its getting long. I have an apt next week

I am trying to remain objective an an officer of the election.

What do you personally think about the turnout? Are you getting any vibes from the sort of people? What are your presumptions?

right? These faggots have a hard time looking at a fucking history book. You want violence and communism? Some forget, but when your grandparents tell you stories of how the communists came and stole all of their savings and their land deed out from under their feet, its shit that burns into DNA

I really am in Ireland. I'm from Canada, not Alberta though. Lived there for a few years during the oil boom. It was great but I could see the writing on the wall in my last few years there. A bunch of people moved in to make money buy jad no idea what made Alberta successful in the first place. Lots of lefties ignore facts about the province and the culture native Albertans have. They think that it's all based on oil. They never look into the fact that Albertans are entrepreneurial by nature, which is why they're the most likely in Canada to start their own business. I'd move back to Calgary any time though if things ever picked up again. It always treated me well.

They all wave soviet flags and say real communism hasn't been tried yet. They aren't the best at rational thought.

Are you Ukranian yourself too? I'm pretty sure Edmonton has a small holodomor memorial for us, even. It was a fucking disgrace seeing the communist party as a viable option on the voting ballot.

I'm a private business owner and you're 100% correct. There are Muslims everywhere now. They fill up a lot of labour intensive jobs while Philippino people take easy jobs younger kids or desperate people could handle. Frustrating as fuck. Hope you're enjoying Ireland, though. What's the political climate like there? I never hear much about potato-land.

The absolute state of this place, where simply promising to do a good and impartial job is enough to troll you cum-guzzlers.

Hmm. Turnout has been steady all day. Everyone is in a good mood. Im very lucky to live in a place like this instead of third world shit holes.

On average they are pretty far left, as to be expected with any European country. They also only have 2 income tax brackets 20% or 40%. Anything after 35000€ is taxed at 40%. Imagine basically if everything after 60000CAD was taxed at 40% and you'll get what I mean. This is just income tax, there is also charges (PRSI, USC), gas costs 2.10 CAD per liter because of more taxes, there is an annual tax on your car and you also need a TV license here. To top it all off, even with that level of taxation, you still need private health insurance if you want decent service. Its fucked.

They're friendly to Canadians, as they should be, considering how many Irish people we let into Canada every year. A majority of them hate Trump and think Americans are all fat and retarded. The whole thing is funny. Overall I think it's okay but I miss the Maritimes more every day. But if you've ever met anyone from the Maritimes you'd know that's just how we are.

Im not making any predictions or comments. Until after the polls close.. i have comments sure. But i want to remain impartial.

>Posting in Jow Forums
>Impartial

You're already honked.

Post shirtless pic, daddy

How much are you getting paid?

Haha

Surprisingly well..i think 300 bucks. I had free time abd i wanted to check it out. Theres girls to look at too.

Attached: 1555437802198.jpg (250x250, 9K)

A genuine example of the left eating themselves.

Yeah. Well i suspect there is more at play. A shady political move. The organizers said "the political climate wasnt right". I suspect They are trying to paint albertans as intolerant to pander to a voting block.

How much do you plan to chest by?

Zero. I want victory to be undiluted by cheating and cutting corners