But why?

But why?

Attached: ertert.png (804x734, 440K)

Im so sick of the media and the kike alt right pushing these psy ops back and forth. Sargon needs to be imprisoned for being a zionist terrorist.

>It's been 5 years
>They're still salty about it

Attached: 1446433128017.png (258x245, 121K)

honest question. do you think any redpilled millennials have ANY interest in going into modern politics?

cucks like sargon > globalist minions that do exactly as their jewish handlers tell them

Post more of this incoherent babble. It's highly entertaining.

LIBERALISTISISTS RISE UP

Is there really that much of a need to? Politicians themselves don't pull any strings

He is correct. Ever since Sargoy turned into a """politician""" he keeps saying how not wanting to pour taxpayer money into Israel is antisemitic every 2 minutes or so

Then what's the big deal if he's just another Jewish puppet? I thought the commies in games media loved that.

Some guy who advocates for individualism is controlled by the jews? Even if you believe all the shit you read in here that still doesn't make sense

Really speaks volumes of how weak the political leadership is if fucking Sargon is a threat. They'd probably hang themselves out of embarrassment if he actually won.

Ah'm an Alabama gamer an' ah wanna be free

Sargon was involved in GamerGate?

Nice try Jew boy

Attached: 1540911490872.jpg (936x1080, 59K)

>liberautists

English can you read it Remphan?
Ill help you this symbol ">" means greater than
A cuck like sargon is greater than a globalist minion who does exactly as their jewish handlers tell them

It means that even tho sargon is a cuck, its preferable to have him vs literally any mainstream politician as they are all pozzed bought and paid for

However Frankfurt school also used the term radical individualists so take that as you will

>tfw two smart too pay attention to what's actually going on in society today
Liberalist rise up

Attached: 1483563301599.png (781x576, 72K)

sargon has his head way up his own ass and has no idea what is happening to the world around him

>still talking about GamerGate

Attached: 1535851522979.jpg (250x220, 6K)

It's their boogeyman.

Post one clip of him saying that you lying fucking kike.

>muh GumbaGate
It hit them this hard, huh. Well, I guess because of it a lot of lies, nepotism and media tactics become exposed to normalfag gamers on grand scale and redpilled many, they now have a hard time returning to the same old ways of pushing agenda.

They're still trying to do it, of course, but people are more informed now. Just look at the whole "Sekiro needs an easy mode" thing. At the same exact time, every game outlet was saying it needs an easy mode. The way they all coordinate is devilish.

Yeah, that leaked mailing list or whatever, where they were exposed coordinating their actions across the board, was a nice suppository red pill for some.

It would be funny if he got in the EP. It needs more people that tell verhofstadt to fuck off

>the most rightwing british party has a fat white liberal LARPing as a nigger in it
JUST

Attached: 1488833370484.jpg (933x960, 35K)

Literally every 2 minutes in every video he now posts you homo kike. The CUK party was formed after Corbynistas said no more cash for Israel and the CUKs alongside the (((conservatives))) started screeching about antisemitism. Sargoy has joined them in this immediately alongside his bff Tommy "I'm a Zionist" Robinson

How is he becoming mainstream, I've never seen anyone who likes Sargon on any forum.

he literally did the "the leftists are the real antisemites" bit about corbyn

no i am ready to start killing politicians