The FuturePill

Has anyone taken it? or given it any thought whatsoever? Lately it seems like the only logical choice to me.

Attached: illusive-man-mass-effect.png (1920x1200, 3.06M)

>he thinks there's a future

the future is honked. just like our past.

their is no future for humans in space simply because we failed our filter

you will still be a homo sex tomorrow user

The only realistic future to look forward to is pic related. Don't know why you have such an optimistic view, OP.

Attached: thecollapse.jpg (1536x817, 396K)

I'm not talking about some "ayyyyy spaceships by 2100" version of "da futah". I'm talking about something different...

is time real? what is "matter"? what is in space? the firmament huh sounds fishy.....

LUX VULT

Attached: quote11.jpg (580x465, 41K)

An important part of talking about something, is mentioning the thing you are talking about.

this user gets it

I wanted to build up some anticipation. Alright, here goes. I used to be a nationalist in the "everyone deserves a homeland" version. Then I shifted to a white nationalist, but as time goes on, I'm starting to feel that it's relatively worthless. What we know as England or France or Germany, or even my shithole of a country, is a buch of smaller "countries"(not really, but you get the point) who eventually banded together to form a bigger collective. That's what the US did and it became King of the world. For a while, before the Kikes. So it got me thinking; who cares if Serbs or Lithuanians preserve their "identity"? Does Croatian "culture" need to be preserved? For how long? Then I took notice of the rampant globalism acceleration, and the need for people to belong to a wide group.

And then it hit me that it's pointless to fight for countries anymore. The past is done for; all we can do is choose the course of the future. The focus should be on an all-white US 2.0, while ridding Europe and the world of shitskins, until there can be a great unification. That's the dream of all Empires. Just mix afew worthy cultures, come up with a cohesive culture, do away with the niggers and the like, and you're good to go. It's the only way we survive and keep moving forward. Otherwise, the same shit will keep happening again and again.
I see...

TLDR

honk

TL;DR Stop trying to save everything and just out-Jew the Jew.

i got an idea Babylon is falling very soon so why not go back to Europe they can keep the USA bear with me
>grow rugged beards
>"convert" to Islam
>be poor refugees
>escape conflict in new land
>declare Sharia Law (on who?)
>????????????
>Convert brown qt's to Christ and reclaim from the Infidels

Attached: 1555036594085.webm (852x480, 2.08M)

You're all thinking too small. History moves on. There's only one direction, and that's forward. You can't go back, you can only direct the course.

probs too far

Attached: 20190206_203529.jpg (2448x3264, 2.77M)

So,
>Problem: Darkies
>Solution: Get rid of the Darkies
I've never heard of this idea before and will spend ample time activating my almonds over this.

you are correct i jest although hasn't this all been foretold the wheel of dharma spins on we are all bound to this wheel called fate why not be Above who needs below

Attached: art6.png (1200x1528, 3.33M)

Eh, you simplify it. Point is that you have to play the game. Preserving what we have and trying to take back what was lost, trying to bring back something dead, isn't possible. It's better to focus on setting up new settlements, moving select groups of whites there, and putting more money into the war economy in order to change the landscape.
History moves in cycles, but this is uncharted territory.

is it though? i feel like we've been here before what concerns you? If i were you i would wait for the US to Balkanize Multiculturalism in Democracy is about demographics and force of will the Midwest is comfy

Attached: PRAISETHELIGHT.jpg (274x184, 8K)

fpbp

Empires fell and rose because multiculturalism couldn't be easily controleld across vast places. Now with the technological advancements, they can control it all, which coupeld with uniformization means that if we go past this point, there's no going back.

Humans will never colonize space because of niggers being weaponized by Jews. They're vendetta against whites for what Germany did will be pushed too far and the planet will forever be a low IQ shithole. 1984 is our infinite future. We will die on this rock.

i dont think there was ever any going back have we passed that point too many "coincidences" it is happening has been for awhile now might as well enjoy the ride unless you can wrest the console sky-cap

Attached: 1555020624056.gif (1134x820, 2.31M)

what the fuck is going on here?

is it just me or did anyone else notice the massive shlong on that extra terrestrial?

That’s his leg user. He’s a man sitting on a chair, not an aaayyyyylmao.

I wanted to make the dumb joke about his trunk-like penis, but I'm glad someone else took the bullet.

>when you skipped leg day but have a massive dong to stand on anyway

This one hurts. I've only been working in my field 13 years and it has already become a given that newbies will be stuck working nights and weekends. Showing up for an interview and starting out working normal day hours rather than nights and weekends is unheard of these days. It's really sad.

Attached: 1539368867661.jpg (344x344, 30K)