Are women even real?

Are women even real?

I'm not entirely convinced that women actually exist. I think this is a Jewish trick meant to undermine white civilization. If women didn't exist, men would be more productive and achieve things with their lives. We wouldn't be chasing pussy.

I think that women are actually men who are snatched by jewish doctors and given surgery to have vaginas. I think they're in on the big scheme, and childbirth isn't even a real event but actually just an elaborate performance.

What do you guys think?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GKBtMLOC2oU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Women are a physical manifestation of the demiurge’s will to corrupt and malign man. They are further augmented in their malevolence by demonic influence from Jew Kabbalah practitioners. Women not real confirmed. Lmao imagine not even existing.

its almost like they are the devil personified

I think it’s time you shut your mouth if you know what’s for good you.

Imagine being this autistic. Sweet Jesus.

You're tugging on Satan's tampon string and wondering why it's raining blood, if you know what I mean.

don't mind me, just here enjoying a GREAT thread

she looks so similar to a girl that had a crush on me in high school but I was always too busy getting high with the boys to hang out with :(
now she's married to my childhood best friend who is fat as fuck and they have two kids

Attached: 88124124124123.png (435x428, 188K)

>I think that women are actually men who are snatched by jewish doctors and given surgery to have vaginas.
Then why don't they act like honorable men, but instead act like fucking bitches? No, I think women are golems.

The jews made them to steal our money, why do you think it's so expensive to date.

Attached: 1541862197685.jpg (310x310, 30K)

...made by /jews

only proving my theory further

God created women to be companions of men and we have idolized and lifted women beyond that of God. The order of things is messed up and will continue to be messed up until everything is put back into place.

wat, i don't get it

stfu yankee monkey

sorry for exposing the truth about the world

This.

women are truly evil and are a complete drain on society. They use their sex appeal and baby making abilities to get away with it. If there weren't so many white knights protecting them, the world would be a lot better place.

White knights are the equivalent of good goy.

Tell your family you love them.

i think the female construct is fake. this is jewish. like sex and city lifestyle

Basically, which only furthers my theory. It's also why Israel is so supportive of deviancy like gays and trans people

youtube.com/watch?v=GKBtMLOC2oU

Women did 911 and they're also holograms.

We need to start treating women like the rotten scraps they were created from. Just as God intended.

Without Women, Two could not become One

Though I'm sure a (((scientist))) out there is working on that

Or not

Who knows

Attached: 1541709537189.jpg (840x681, 86K)

They're permanent children/NPCs. I know a female bodybuilder who said when she went on testosterone everything was super clear and she could maintain focus like she couldn't before. She stopped taking it and did low dose estrogen to bot look so much like a dude and she said it all went back to being scatterbrained. She's also done progesterone which she said made her tits big again and is sort of between test and estrogen, because it's a pregnancy hormone, and a pregnant woman has to be smart to keep her man and alert to prepare for and protect her kids. Estrogen literally makes you dumb so men can more easily trick you and fuck you, and makes you far more emotionally attached/more of an emotional thinker rather than a logical thinker. Logic, building things, hunting clever prey, and making decisions are men's job, that's why we get the godly hormone.

>"are women real?" asked the white supremacist on the internets self called hate machine
>OP, or user, believes to think that women are not only made up but also a jewish invention, (not at all surprising considering where we were)
>"What do you guys think?"
>I think its time for me to get going

Attached: 1540401022346.jpg (910x606, 80K)