Religion and IQ

Is the rise in IQ worldwide (the Flynn effect) responsible for the decrease in religious belief? There seems to be a significant correlation between the two and it's apparent in both the East and the West.

Keep in the mind that the most religious countries in the world today are shitskin countries while the least religious ones are the white/European and Asian countries which are high IQ.

Is it a causal relationship? Is a population with a higher mean IQ simply more rational and thus less susceptible to the influence of religion and superstition?

Attached: 1540585172903.jpg (600x338, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/06/13/health/falling-iq-scores-study-intl/index.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289607000189
dozenal.org/drupal/content/brief-introduction-dozenal-counting.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The table is 130 cm

high iq is religious.
mis range is religious.
low iq is feral atheists.

The data suggests otherwise.

You must have a very high IQ

the table is 1.5ft because 170 cm = 2ft

>like China for example wasn't full of retarded beliefs

Attached: 8d8fac2d1c73103e042178c29440320c.jpg (322x379, 22K)

They're getting lower
cnn.com/2018/06/13/health/falling-iq-scores-study-intl/index.html

brainlet detected

yep

Attached: IQ worldwide.png (2001x1626, 136K)

btw answer is 191.68cm

World non-religious population by percentage, Dentsu Institute (2006) and Zuckerman (2005)

Attached: Irreligion_map.png (1800x820, 190K)

I know that retard-o-meters 170 is less than 6ft due to Jow Forums height graphics so in conclusion that is one seriously tall turtle and the image isn't to scale.

Do you just ignore the tortoise?

High IQ always increases the chances for degeneracy, but that doesn't mean that degeneracy is justified thereby

In the 1200's, nearly every high IQ person was religious. Now, even idiots can be atheists.

What changed is we started to grow out of religion as humans as science began to answer more and more questions. I wouldn't be surprised if a similar cycle is followed with intelligent life elsewhere in the universe.

>5.5 foot tall turtle
Damn I didn't know they could get that big.

I'll solve the problem for you as soon as you post the version without the retarded imperial system in it. I won't waste my time converting it to metric just to end up with a bunch of fucking decimals because you decided to be a faggot. If you're gonna use centimetres, then use it all the way. No need to waste everyone's fucking time in switching from an outdated measuring system that only retards use. Like that shit isn't even hard, it's just a haha got you, you don't remember your imperial system that you never use.

About 191cm. Or 6'3".

>In the 1200's, nearly every high IQ person was religious.
This is more or less true, but it's most likely because of cultural reasons. The mean IQ back then was extremely low. The high IQ individuals in such a population could have been religious simply because of how dominant a cultural force it was. Also, if you started fedora tipping the church would burn you alive.

impossible to know, the table height isn't specified

user, one day your IQ will be high enough that you will realize why atheists created religions thousands of years ago.

When that day comes, we will be here.

brainlet. why would they tell you the table height when the question is "what's the table height?"

If you know that man created religion then you're an incomprehensible moron for believing it. God, perhaps, but organized religion? Give me a break.

>rise in IQ worldwide
wew lad

Let x be height of turtle
Let y be height of cat
Let z be height of table

7ft = 213.36cm

z= 170 - y + x
z= 213.36 - x + y

170 - y + x = 213.36 - x + y

2x = 43.36 + 2y

x = 21.68 + y

z = 170 - y + (21.68 +y)

z = 191.68 cm

Let's not forget the monopoly on knowledge and education.

75.5" you fucking commies.

>rise in IQ worldwide
I thought it was the exact opposite

Yep it is, our brains are shrinking with each generation, and reaction time and general intelligence decreasing

HC: Height of cat
TH: Turtle Height
X: Table Height

-TH + X + HC= 170 cm
(+) TH + X - HC = 7ft
---------------------------
2X = 170cm+7ft
X = (170cm + 7ft)/2

You chinks do the conversion. Once the chinks know the encoding procedure, they do what they do best. The only problem here is encoding the scene into linear equations. If you know that's what's expected, it's trivial.

Attached: 40ef177f0b909b294121da510560b8cd.jpg (2048x1024, 87K)

convoluted.

table - turtle + cat = 170cm
table - cat + turtle = 7ft
(adding equations)
2table=170cm+7ft ->
table=~191cm

You went the long way, son.

z= 170 - y + x
z= 213.36 - x + y
2z = 170 + 213.36

What happens to the x and the y in the last 2 steps?

Correct is correct niggers

They get substituted into the original equations dumbass

About 6 3/4 feet if we say 170 cm equals 5 1/2 feet.

No, it's called the Flynn effect. Over the last century measured IQ increased worldwide. Relatively recently, however, it has decreased.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289607000189

>sacrificing to the god of unnecessary steps

Why are there so many leafs in this board? Go away before I get my blower.

>all the degenerate ones are atheist
makes sense

Everyone is doing this the hard way.

There are 2 equations, right?
let the table height be a, the turtle height be b, and the cat height be c.

1. a = 170[cm] - c + b
2. a = 213.36[cm] - b + c

add equations 1 and 2

2a = 383.36

divide by 2

a = 191.68

ta-fuckin-da

Brainlets.

I have more information than you though. I have the equation for calculating both the height of the turtle and the height of the cat if I need to, whereas you're just a dumb burger who forgot a couple of steps because he thought doing it faster was better than doing it thoroughly

ok I get it now was just tired
kys

Attached: 1555453556318.jpg (833x471, 31K)

K now quick, calculate the height of the cat and turtle

On the left the number is 170cm
On the right the number is 7ft, roughly 213cm or so.
The turtle is shorter than the cat, right? The diagram clearly shows this.
So why is the difference between the Floor + Turtle, to the Table + Cat SHORTER than the distance of the Floor + Cat to the Table + the Turtle? It is not.
The answer is we don't KNOW how tall the table is because of the lying commie bastards.

(170cm + 7ft)/2

There's not enough information to calculate the height of turtle and cat. I suspect you know this and are fucking around, but at this point, I'm unsure.

Correction: 6 1/4 feet

Dumb fag

Attached: 1555377533939.jpg (332x1024, 22K)

Based retard.

There are infinite solutions eg unless more info is provided, there isn't a single answer to the problem. Three unknowns and two equations.

Burger education

I'll answer the question when we stop using the cuckperical system

What the fuck are you doing?

IQ has has declined constantly since the measurement was created. Do some fucking research before you post such stupid shit

If the table is in China then this is a trick question: the turtle and the cat would be boiling together in a soup pot. What idiot lets their food run around loose on the kitchen floor?

Round Eyes have pointy heads.

>There's not enough information to calculate the height of turtle and cat.

Ouch, found another brainlet folks.

why the fuck do you use 2 different types of measurements?

Tbf tho, Russia's communist government literally eliminated religion before the revolution.

nice

Yes.

this is your brain on common core

The vast majority of the American Military Industrial Complex, large scale Architecture and Infrastructure uses Imperial measurements.

Dumbass.

This is for 10 yo, they don't know equations.

Another brainlet

Attached: lolllll.jpg (2558x909, 133K)

There the only ones with enough intelligence to solve basic math problems

table - turtle + cat = 170cm
table - cat + turtle = 7 ft

cat = 170cm - table + turtle
table = cat - turtle + 7 ft

table = 170 cm - table + turtle - turtle + 7ft
2table = 170cm + 7ft
table = 85cm + 3.5ft

You can just add your two equations together.

(1): H = 7ft + cat - turtle
(2): H = 170cm - cat + turtle

(1)+(2): 2H = 7ft + 170cm

Wrong.

Ching Chong uhh bing Wang bing bong

He's right user. H = H

I know you think you know what you're talking about because you took introductory linear algebra, but you'll never get anywhere unless you develop some intellectual humility.

The duodecimal system is objectively superior as it has 3 non-identity factors while the decimal system only has 2. It has also been shown that human beings conceptualize mathematics using a dozenal units.

7ft = 84in = 213.36cm
table + turtle = 213.36 + cat
table = 213.36 + cat - turtle
table + cat = 170 + turtle
table = 170 + turtle - cat
213.36 + cat - turtle = 170 + turtle - cat
213.36 + 2cat = 170 + 2turtle
106.68 + cat = 85 + turtle
21.68 + cat = turtle
table = 213.36 + cat - (21.68 + cat)
table = 191.68cm

>Go away before I get my blower.
I'm not afraid of your boyfriend either, meme flaggot.

>2H
>Not writing HH
You had one job.

>hurr durrr we use imperial, therefore it's useful
No faggot, every fucking country uses metric. Every scientist uses metric. And the fact that they teach you both metric and imperial proves how fucking useless imperial is. I have never been taught imperial in high school over here. American on the other hand are taught metric.Take a guess to fucking why nigger. The only time I need to use imperial measurements is when faggots like you show up with retarded questions like OP's.

No way this fag took a linear algebra class.

Attached: insane.jpg (1207x1469, 154K)

(170+213.36)/2 = 191.68

>appeal to majority
Base 12 is superior

the real question is how did they get a turtle that was half a foot taller than a cat.

What? That would be H^2

Look at what Muslims discovered/invented during the Islamic Golden Age - they were religious and yet also highly intelligent.

Wrong, lol

Attached: 1544501344655.jpg (1200x600, 41K)

Its 10th grade mathematics problem on linear equations. You burgers education system really don't give any importance to STEM subjects that is why H1B slaves are replacing you

He's wearing Robert DeNiro's shoes.

X=Table, T=Turtle, C=Cat

(C+X)-T=170cm
(T+X)-C=213cm
2X=383
X=191.5

ahahaaaa the turtle is taller than the cat

Your autism is showing. It would be 88.

It’s a cold spring.

>Appeal to majority
says the guy who appeals to literally the minority. The metric system is like trading items for money. This car is worth 1000$, this loaf of bread is worth 2$

Meanwhile the imperial system is like trading items for more items. I'll buy your law mower for 3 goats and 1 cock ring, I'll sell my carpet for 20 sandals and 5 bags of rice. I'll buy your house for 2 towels and an unused condom. It's literally a nigger tier system and you're a nigger for defending it.

>religious
>high iq

Attached: 1555349052958.jpg (184x184, 9K)

Stop sucking your own dick.

FUCKING ANNIHILATED

>7 feet
Cat feet or turtle feet?

This is the answer I got.
X+C-T=170cm
X-C+T=213.36cm
2X=383.36cm
X=191.68cm

There was no appeal to minority, I appealed to reason.

dozenal.org/drupal/content/brief-introduction-dozenal-counting.html

please clap

I'll give you a turtle

Attached: deniro.jpg (2000x1334, 582K)

>science began to answer more and more questions
as much as i hear this, i still don't get it: how does someone rely on religion to answer questions that can be answered by science? the whole point behind it was the meaning of life, some form on consolation for current hardships, a way to inner peace, how can science answer these?

did people really use religion as a way to explain why it's raining, so when science came in with the physical explanation they were like 'yeah, well, no more religion then'? and hows does 'how' something works replace why or by whom's will it may work?