Remember that real Christians aren’t racist

Remember that real Christians aren’t racist.

Attached: D6AE1F6C-B07D-4E0A-BB9A-8E52A3CA5398.jpg (750x713, 105K)

good thing im catholic

Remember that if you haven't actually read the bible you have no right to criticize it.

Attached: 1550440996304.jpg (920x960, 206K)

Leviticus never had to live next to Lantavius

Good thing I don't follow some levantine pagan religion for semitic desert people

Remember that time when God helped David kill a guy with a rock? The church isn't meant to be pacifist. This passage doesn't mean let invaders come in and kill your family.

>tips

Isn't Leviticus the book that says gays are an abomination and should be put to death?

He is telling this to the jews too.

>Christianity

Attached: 1548681394359m.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

>Double tip

>Jew International Perversion
Post the KJV you kike faggot.

Yes. But let's skip that part because gays are cool and hip now.

Attached: 1454432882294.png (908x539, 48K)

Are you asking Jow Forums to choose between racism and Christianity? It's an easy choice

That book was written long ago before a high capacity influx of foreigners ivaded the land
>put that in your pipe and smoke it

you are deceived if you think you have to make a choice

Attached: 1552195316281.jpg (1583x2048, 453K)

Taking verses and presenting them as "stand alone" pieces of information isn't how the Bible is read no matter which sect you point to. I could easily take a verse out of context that seemingly contradicts what you've posted. You are correct, though. Racism in the way that the modern world understands it is denounced in the Bible. This however doesn't mean the Bible is without means of dealing with the issue of race aka it doesn't say you're not allowed to be worried about demographics or immigration

for future reference the Bible is an interconnected work and is also self-referencing. It shouldn't and couldn't be read as if its contents are stand alone in and of themselves

>OT law
>Messiah makes new covenant
Fuck off, nigger.

Leviticus 19:33-34 English Standard Version (ESV)

33 “When a stranger sojourns with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong. 34 You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

Leviticus 19:33-34 King James Version (KJV)

33 And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him.

34 But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

sojourn
NOUN

formal
A temporary stay.
‘her sojourn in Rome’

Don't trust OP lads.

>Remember that real Christcucks aren’t racist.
As the Pope?

Attached: Pope kisses BlackMuslim feet.jpg (968x681, 57K)

Im not christian. Niggers fuck off

wtf i love open borders now
Hallelujah!

old Testament is for jews
we are Christians, we follow the new Testament of the Christ
faggot

Leviticus doesn't apply to Christians. It was written by Jews, for jews, at a time where they wanted to seem more devout than their neighbouring religions.

Christians are supposed to follow the new testament. Old testament was kept because its used as a reference point for growth.

shut up nigger

Leviticus has nothing to do with Christ

If my kids illegally passed into another country, I'd kick their ass as well.

Nice kike Bible version, faggot. Use the KJV and you will find the word "sojourn". Now go look up how long a "sojourn" is you incompetent kike.

Kys apostate

This entire book is a joke and circumstantial motivation

REAL Christians KILL faggots and heathen

This day will come again in my lifetime

Hello, yes, the New Testament called. The new Commandments are Love your Neighbor as yourself, and Love God with all your heart, soul, and mind.

Neighbor doesn't mean they can steal from me and barge into my house without my permission.

Remember, atheists don't believe the Bible.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 415K)

Niggers are beasts of the field.

I believe in Jesus Christ, and niggers are cursed with the mark of Cain. They are meant to live in exile from civilization as God intended.

Foreigner means tourist retard not foreign invaders who kills your people but says it's okay because they self-identify as your people

post those verses then lmao im sure there are 250 verses talking about keeping niggers out fuck outta here your point being yikes isnt it the word of god post those verses then yeah lol jesus abolished laws so more people would join the cult more than half of gods word is just ignored lmao imagine avtually believing this shit

>Atheist quotes mistranslated New Age Bible
The NIV exists to destroy Christianity.

There is a difference between a foreigner and someone who is trying to live on public money for a cushy life

Human beings have been traversing lands for a long time, there would be little progress if everyone was spat on for being different, but this doesn't justify someone coming here because they are promised goodies with no intention to fit in

What about when a foreigner mistreats you in your land? This case doesn't seem to be covered.

Precisely why OP chose a “bible” written by Satanists to quote from.

>Foreigner means tourist retard not foreign invaders who kills your people but says it's okay because they self-identify as your people
Yep!

so if they are can sustain themselbves the is no problem uh

Why did this kike thread kept going after this post ? Sage.

hey idiots

you're arguing about a book in which it says that god sent bears to kill children because they made fun of a bald guy

seriously

Attached: bible.jpg (640x920, 124K)

bump

How many of those are New Testament?

Attached: 1554951065331.jpg (691x750, 150K)

Your such a fuckin hoe. I love it!

new testament is more cucked tho

Matthew 5:38-39 (KJV):
>Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
>But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

i.e "Turn the other cheek goyim".

Attached: Turning the Other Cheek.jpg (576x382, 31K)

the will of god is inconceivable for our feeble blinded human brains :(

wtf I love this book now!

Attached: image-772738.jpg (320x240, 30K)

You can't deny this.

Attached: 1554924927057.jpg (1100x678, 167K)

what the fuck are white values who defines them lmao look at this retard

Turn the other cheek is about insults. You're not supposed to let a man beat you to death. And yeah you're supposed to help people. Maybe not everyone who wants the same result as you wants it for the same reasons.

>religious people consider themselves retarded

Now keep going, make sure you don’t leave out the context my Israeli friend...

Luke 6:27-29 (on "Turn the other cheek goyim")
>[...]Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you. Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; [...]

Attached: Turning the Other Cheek.png (584x440, 255K)

But I wasn't a foreigner in Egypt.

Psalm 50:16 But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth?
17 Seeing thou hatest instruction, and casteth my words behind thee.

you have to ask yourself. are you a heathen, an edomite, or an israelite. it's not given to everyone to follow the laws. the only people who the law was given to were the 12 tribes of israel. if you're not an israelite by pedigree of your father then this bible is not for you

They are all posers

Good thing I'm a deist and can hate niggers, spics and kikes to my heart's content because I know God put them here solely to show me how NOT to live my life.

And tell me how "enter the country legally, please" doesn't abide by that? The verse doesn't say "let your enemies fuck you in the ass".

atheists are unimaginably arrogant. you think you could understand the underlying order/creator of the universe?

>for you were foreigners in Egypt
I don't think it's talking about me. That sounds more like you guys, rabbi. Open borders for Israel.

Except they managed to survive the flood...?

Matthew 22:14 For many are called, but few are chosen

and this precept adds unto the post I said above your post

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel

you

Attached: 1529592625280.png (354x504, 129K)

>atheists are unimaginably arrogant. you think you could understand the underlying order/creator of the universe?

there is no creator, and yes, we will understand the universe sooner or later. we're doing pretty good so far.

dude how can you believe this shit seriously i mean ohhh you dont actually have to follow the laws just worship me and ill take you to heaven and shieeet dude

>Leviticus
>Christian
Pick one.

>1 post by this ID
Oh I see. You're a divide and conquer shill.

They actually told him to "go up, baldy." in reference to Elijah, who had recently been taken up to heaven. And they weren't children in the sense of kindergartners,they were young un married teens/young adults. The original word is "youths". Also the story says that 42 of them were mauled, implying there were more than 42 people harassing Elisha. Which means there was an entire group of at least 50 people mocking a Prophet of God.

shut the fuck up you shit colored cunt.

Can too
>Put the best interests of others before your own
"Love thy neighbor as thyself".... so you're supposed to put others on the same level as you. Not a radical denial of self.
>Be not concerned with the affairs of this world
There's an awful lot in there about helping the poor and such. There is talk of not being too obsessed with this world. You're not supposed to treasure it, but there is a significant amount of regard for this life
>Value faith in irrational superstitious beliefs
Well that's just reducing it into absurdity with a bit of condecention thrown in for good measure. Should I remind you that the enlightenment was a Christian movement? The idea of empirical truth was invented by Christianity.
>Reject borders and welcome immigrants
Now you're just making shit up
>Promote charity and dependence
What bullshit church are you listening to? Right there in the text."For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat."
>Strive for equality and inherent mediocrity
Yeah, because we're supposed to strive to be like Jesus and he was the picture of mediocrity
>Humble yourself with meek humility
Work on your writing skills. We're supposed to be humble and not aggrandize ourselves, but "meek" has lost its meaning over the years "The meek shall inherit the earth" uses an idiom in the original language... its better translated as "Those who have swords and keep them sheathed shall inherit the earth"
>Worship a foreign jewish God.
The whole thing was kind of a rebellion against Judaism. Can't argue with the foreign part, but I'm not going to worship a dead pagan god.

>Old testament God: let the jews in! they are my chosen people!

>New testament Jesus: Fuck off you fucking jews! get the fuck out of here before I build a chair with your fucking lungs!

Attached: 5t4.jpg (643x768, 158K)

The problem with this is that it assumes that humans are entering your land, not niggers

We are all sinners OP and that is my sin

you belong to a cult lol

>you belong to a cult lol
You're a subhuman. You have no right to say anything to a White person.

>Old Testament
Nice try you fucking faggot

>Which means there was an entire group of at least 50 people mocking a Prophet of God.

oh I guess they deserved to get mauled by bears then

>good thing im catholic
The catechism says that rich nations are obligated to accept foreigners who are seeking higher incomes.

lmao tell me isnt it kinda odd just oh laws nah ude just worship me lol thats all that matters worship me and dude ill give you heaven and shieet

Attached: 1538747801213.jpg (908x539, 33K)

this is you btw

Attached: kn8ky55nwjs21.jpg (473x768, 74K)

Chimps don't get to talk.

Yeah it's talking about temporary refugees staying for a bit or something

Yeah guests not invaders

>for you were foreigners in Egypt
pretty sure this is telling jews to love foreigners not christians, i've never fucking been to egypt

k dude you do you

Moses' brother's wife was given leprosy for a week for talking shit about Moses' wife, and challenging his status as a Prophet.

I mean, that image isn't wrong. Its your book, and you have to follow the rules.

just because someone thinks its bullshit doesn't mean that they can't point out that you're not following your own rules

>talk shit about trump
>bad things happen to you

Makes you wonder

Attached: bear-market-1.jpg (800x600, 28K)

Yes its the Old Testament this is before the true Jews became followers of Christ and If I recall correctly its speaking of people visiting/travelling through your lands not people migrating to your lands.

As much as they are able. We are not able to accept any more immigrants as long as there is one homeless vet in this country.

That only extends to when they aren't shooting up the place, bombings, or truck of peacing the crowds. If they can't assimilate to our ways (99 out of 100 times they can't/won't), then they can leave. If they attack ours like violent animals, then they get put down like violent animals. End of story, you kike faggot.

Well, if you dig that far back, then how about;
Eye for an eye and tooth for tooth. Death for death, and blood for blood.

>Betray the thousand years of the society that produced the most advancements

you remember that time god wandered around a garden hollering for his humans when they were ashamed and hid? thats shitty chinese quality tracking devices for you and god learned never to buy shit from the ferengi after that.

There’s a difference between being respectful to guests and letting them mix with your kind.