TO ALL FRENCHIES. A TOUS LES FRANCAIS!

We need an answer!
Do you know anyone who worked on the Notre Dame site? What was the racial makeup of the site.
Sprinkling of unknown brown meat?
No unknown brown meat?
Couldn't tell if you were in the middle east, or Paris, France?
If anyone you know has photos of the site and people around while under works, that would be good too!

(Google translation)
Nous avons besoin d'une réponse!
Connaissez-vous quelqu'un qui a travaillé sur le site de Notre Dame? Quelle était la composition raciale du site.
Saupoudrer de viande brune inconnue?
Pas de viande brune inconnue?
Je ne saurais dire si vous étiez au Moyen-Orient ou à Paris, en France?
Si quelqu'un que vous connaissez a des photos du site et des personnes autour de sous œuvres, ce serait bien aussi!

Attached: smilingatajokebigotreeee.jpg (956x673, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dQtRd
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Js8wntdk4&t=166s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAvVpZGf60I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you implying that there are muslims in France?

I'm asking the questions.

>if you were happy that it burnt down that means you done-diddly-done it
With this logic this entire website should be behind bars for shooting up a mosque

>Jewish tricks
I never.

Attached: Americanpsychos.png (800x474, 24K)

>Muslims in France
Absolutely unheard of. That's like saying there are niggers in America. It's just preposterous.

Perps like coming back to the scene of the crime. Especially arsonists. With any material to cross-reference /pol may catch a lead other than the MSM narrative.

Perps aiment revenir sur les lieux du crime. Surtout les incendiaires. Avec n'importe quel matériau de référence croisée / pol peut attraper une piste autre que le récit de MSM.

All I wanted is to go to sleep.
>now this!

You're welcome.
archive.is/dQtRd

Attached: hnnngg.png (800x601, 180K)

>>if you were happy that it burnt down that means you done-diddly-done it
>With this logic this entire website should be behind bars for shooting up a mosque

Attached: lologuy.jpg (1760x990, 108K)

I see. So you are.

Attached: 1528362408201.png (514x985, 270K)

The very thought that we might do our own research, ask questions, ask for citizen contributions, and try to connect with one another must be fucking haunting.

Attached: itsafraid.jpg (1156x1180, 210K)

oh fuck off, you're not a fucking secret agent

The fuck are you on about cunt?

you and people like you are delusional, thinking you're going to solve a conspiracy that didn't happen by playing internet detectives

It was a muslim sent by Mossad working under the protection of Macron, who needed a crisis to distract from the yellow vest.

Attached: Niggron.jpg (786x558, 100K)

In terms of renovation workers, I believe it is unlikely they would have been anything but (racially) French: traditional trade workers are almost always exclusively real French, which makes sense since we all know that only real Europeans care about cultural heritage.

>Assange is not real
Don't ask questions, fuck you are a faggot. Go sleep bitch.

Ignore the retarded croat, he’s clearly a self-defeatist or a shill

I've worked on numerous major construction sites throughout Europe, the makeup on most sites is roughly 35% brown meat, 50%Eastern Euros, and 15% natives.

Far more likely that some dumb polack left their oil-soaked rags on a wooden plank.
Also, proper investigators let the evidence lead, not tendentious prejudices.

The evidence is certainly leading regarding French churches and flames...

1) The cathedral was empty (no workers were in it)
2) They were only building the scaffolding, which does not require welding.
3) They changed and removed the whole electrical installation in 2010.
4) Also in 2010 (or at least around 2010), they added a sophisticated fire detection in the cathedral, which was useless because of the speed of this fire.
5) I said that the cathedral was empty, which is not really true: there are always two guards around, looking at this fire alarm. It's unlikely that they did something wrong.
6) The former ingeenier which changed the electrical installation and made the fire alarm almost said that it was very likely intentional, because he's unable to see how such an accident can be possible (everything was safe, there were no electrical hazards and the wood was treated to be a bit more fireproof).
7) I've heard that the Police stopped a young muslim who tried to burn down Notre Dame a few days ago (she was perhaps not alone).

In my opinion, it's not an accident.

The yellow vest retards believe it's a plot by Macron because he does not want to make a speech (they're that retarded, yes) and they continue to ask for more social benefits. The muslims/Africans are laughing and saying that's a good thing, and the leftists are saying that's not a big deal. Our country is fucked. I hope we'll find a way out of this hell.

>yellow vest retards
Kill yourself, neoliberal kike.

Look at you: you're an American who does not speak french. I'm reading them and discussing with them everyday since the beginning. Almost all of them are boomers, low IQ and commies. They don't care about our art, our religious buildings, and so on, they just want more money to (((consume more))) like the retards they are. The movement started as an anti-taxes movement. It's now a regular leftist movement; they want more immigration, they are blindly following (((Greta))), they want more social benefits and more State.

>and commies
Kill yourself, neoliberal.
>more immigration
Who speaks for them that says this?
>more social benefits
I see literally nothing wrong with this. Are you a kike?
>more State
You need a daddy, so you project otherness onto the state like that cuck Bastiat. Perhaps you need to dispose of the state and rebuild it in a democratic form... but you wouldn't feel special anymore if they did, would you?

I see, you're retarded. You learned this new word in the news (spoiler: it means nothing) and now you're using it everywhere because you think it's smart. Go play somewhere else, kid.

>Bernard-Henri Levy doesn't exist and I don't suck his pipe on the daily
This isn't an alt-lite safe space, le boomer. Get back to your nursing home.

Attached: 1525816424260.png (1159x489, 119K)

The cause still remains unknown. I don't believe the autoignition temperature was high enough at that time of the night (actual daytime temp on the 15/04/2019 was 16°, you could add roughly 10° if you want to be very lenient to account for roof temp, not even mentioning humidity, dust particles, wood treatment etc. which would skew ignition points) for any chemical that may have been 'left' by any workers. This alone is enough to be suspicious of autoignition (((narrative))). Fire started right near the scaffold (A more sound idea is that someone must have used said scaffold to get to the perfect spot.) directly under the spire (HNNNGGGGG). There is huge optics to that! Seeing the spire come down would be quite satisfying to anyone that despises churches I would imagine. I have worked in construction, oil and gas industries for years. I know how fires start, I understand chemicals, I have worked with all types of chemical compounds and have read more MSDS's than I'd like to admit, also have friends who are firefighters that are also suspicious of this event...With all of my knowledge and experience, I find this suspicious.

Even knowing about linseed oil?

Attached: b7b9091e3f24d4394930ad40a0d29faa.png (379x400, 391K)

Are you implying that there are white people left in France?

Attached: Paris Nogs.jpg (498x412, 56K)

>Dumb polack left linseed oil soaked rag right under the spire.
Are you challenged mentally? No work on the structure had started. You think the scaff guys just like carrying linseed oil around? I don't know what the fuck you guys sniff in America, but if those works happened in Europe, there would be correct safety standards put in place before known chemicals or oils are used. Your theory is more bonkers than the 'muzzies did it' theory.

I don't believe the sandmonkeys have half the brain it need to start the fire in the right spot at the right time, avoiding all the fire alarms

This cunt trying to deny it is even more evidence that was an inside job by Macron.

Never underestimate your enemies mr Bravado (that includes kikes btw). Wouldn't it be nice to see some of that fucking six million camera cctv footage? arrgghhh, if only. It's suspicious none the less. Don't believe this nonsense of 'the fire just started all on it's own goyim'.

Streets of Paris.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Js8wntdk4&t=166s

I agree, from the "cui bono" standpoint as well as the "why now" standpoint. After all, it is the illuminati-class who love their numerology and black magic so much.

If investigators do find hard evidence this was arson will they keep it a secret? Can they keep it secret in reports that must be issued with findings?

If investigators find evidence it was an accident will they keep it a secret? I think not as it was already the narrative last night before any investigation looking for evidence was underway.

Attached: inquisitor.png (436x361, 177K)

Go to bed Manu, you have a cathedral to build in the morning.

>If investigators do find hard evidence this was arson will they keep it a secret?
If it were arson, 80% or better chance it was a DGSE project. You won't see the spooks finger their own until everyone involved is dead or retired.

It's damage control to stop Huwhite Frenchmen from going full SS division again. When Whites chimp out, shit goes down really fucking fast, it's not a pretty site that's for sure. I, as well as every White person want full transparency with this, speculation on what investigators will find, and what they will do with the evidence is just that, speculation. This is why it would be great to see more French anons contributing and leaking any evidence, info, or footage they can. As you wrote, the narrative that it's an accident is already being pushed. Don't forget WMD's, Iraq Ameribro, you guys should have an interest in helping Europe get out of this mess regardless of this particular event, there are numerous European historical, cultural and religious buildings burning, not even mentioning what's happening to our people.

hERE someone interviewing the workers leaving the church.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAvVpZGf60I

Can't French brother. What's the general translation of the conversations?

>it would be great to see more French anons contributing

user, it's 3 AM

Attached: 1520180845298.jpg (750x543, 373K)

I don't mean right this second, but thanks my Italian brother!

Attached: wartime.jpg (960x871, 101K)

Tried accessing the site on the van. Can't reach it. www.europe-echafaudage.com
Can anyone else access?