Ben shajewro

what does Jow Forums think about ben? redpilled hero or filthy jew

Attached: 267.jpg (758x960, 54K)

Kike

Attached: 1552085305085.jpg (427x1200, 106K)

hot sister

isn't that the host of meme review?

Literally who?

Attached: ben shapiro.png (627x249, 17K)

pretty accurate

Filthy Jew obviously

>judeo christian principles

Attached: laugh vj.webm (652x1080, 773K)

Christian monument is burning. Better make a joke about Orange GMOMPLGGHT’s intellect. Haha...hah...ha...honk

Not a surprise. I remember watching him with what was probably one of his four thousand cousins displaying barely-restrained glee while mocking Jesus with what they think passes as subtlety on one of their many cookie cutter shows. Why do you feel the need to ask?

Attached: EFA592FF-5E7E-4CE9-A920-790A56EC40B3.png (1506x716, 156K)

Typical Neo-Con
>Pushes individualism yet is super Jewish
>Doesn't care about the browning of America but supports Israel slaughtering Palestinians
>Hates Trump, but likes leaders that represent Globalism-lite.

>calling someone a filthy jew
that's not very canadian of you

Slimy but not wholly evil. I'll probably think he's fucking horrible in a few weeks. That's how these things go with me. I like a personality. They start sounding a little off and I start thinking they're sometimes right and sometimes wrong, then I notice their agenda and fuck them.

/ourguy/ without a doubt!

Attached: personalized_doormat.jpg (225x225, 11K)

All jews are red pilled. They wouldn't be jews if they weren't.

I enjoy him when its about laughing at leftist retards and immoral shit. But when it comes to the jew being named/capitalism being criticized he shrinks back into full damage control.

Note I don't think the whole of jews is some illumanti but some of them are disgusting. Also I do think Omar is a nasty evil woman who hates America not just jews and there is plenty of proof of this. I also enjoy capitalism but there are some flaws that could be hammered out alittle better. I agree some programs are stupid and welfare needs to be reworked. But when it comes to Ben he seems to go fucking crazy when anyone criticizes these things.

So I guess in totality? I sorta watch him to see him laugh at retards but don't full respect his personal beliefs a lot unless its just common sense shit.

Smug with no aptitude for empathy for the lower classes.

>or filthy jew
Deceptive and subversive jew.
For those of us capable of critical thinking he is very very subversive and deceptive.
His speeches are great, he knows full well that they will be picked apart so he doesn't practice his jew deception and subversion in his public speeches.
That said
His show and commentaries are chalked full of subversion and deception.
he will take two things. like economy and stock market for example and tell his brainlet audience that the economy is shit because the stock market isn't doing well. He knows full well that they are only loosely related and one is not a indicator of the other.
Or his explanations on liberal mental illness, the eventual mental illness is literally caused because the liberals deny themselves reality of their situations. Ben will explain it as them putting feelings above logic when its the other way around. The logical fatalities are bypassed first and then the feelings are placed. He knows full well the cause but to do so would expose millions of lying media jews and marxist teachers.

Attached: little benny.jpg (720x720, 62K)

Can respect Ben Shapiro.
Can work with Ben Shapiro.
Can never trust Ben Shapiro.

I used to like him until he became sympathetic towards muslims

pretty accurate

Hes fine on social issues. Hes horrible on foreign affairs and economics

He’s fine. Nebbish af, but that’s kind of why I like him. He’s not one of the Elders anyway.

He’s a Zionist middle man to bring conservatives more to the closer to the center there’s a reason why he didn’t vote for trump.That sneaky little kike!