Based tradgirl Ashton Whitty here! Why are you guys so triggered by women...

Based tradgirl Ashton Whitty here! Why are you guys so triggered by women? I’m not a feminist or anything but the last time I posted here, I received countless (you)s calling me a tranny, mudshark and a thot. Maybe if you tried being nice to women you wouldn’t be a virgin.

Attached: 7D61DD1D-50A2-4B67-8EBC-036E19AEE577.jpg (320x320, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s17Zq_wGiv0
twitter.com/ashtonbirdie/status/1118093837241470977
twitter.com/ashtonbirdie/status/1114013977455947776
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe if women were not so tiresomely predicable we’d take you seriously.

can you be my gf
6'4" well built, cute

you know the deal, tits or GTFO

Attached: 23847990_10213872785872066_1059626811_o.jpg (2730x4096, 1.21M)

OP is a larping faggot

this.
starve her of attention until she does it anons

Caring about women's feelings lead to the burning of Notre-Dame. You and your kinds rights are about to get revoked.

Do you have paranoia?why you use a VPN?

It's thots we dislike. I get my dick wet whenever I want, I live with my girlfriend thank you very much.

A cry for attention here! Derogatory accusation to inspire correction? I'm inflammatory rhetoric and buzzwords to spark familiarity. Maybe (you) should waste your efforts here.

>Maybe if you tried being nice to women you wouldn’t be a virgin.
Your pussy pass is denied, cunt. No one is getting laid through Jow Forums.

Did you fuck every guy who was ever nice to you? There's your answer somewhere in there.

Ashton Whitty doesn't sound like a Croatian name.

Show me your pussy bitch whore

You hangout with the cringiest egrifter loser on the internet. Sure, he may be a fun dude, but hes an undeniable and certified fucking loser. You made your bed. Its not even an envy thing, you associate with losers, you will be treated as such. Git gud.

Ashton and her fellow trad thots can fuck off back to the plantation and I can get back to playing vidya

Attached: 220px-MGTOW_logo.svg.png (220x220, 2K)

We just want you to go back to the kitchen.

youtube.com/watch?v=s17Zq_wGiv0

Attached: aliens.jpg (575x1024, 137K)

Tits or gtfo

Although you're probably an autistic incel larping as this young lady, she seems pretty based. I hope she finds a tradguy and has lots of white babies.

this...or kys

go home croatia you're drunk

You need to get blacked. stupid bitch, before you become the Queen of Jow Forums just like Hannah Hays.

The Queen of /pol is Taylor Swift.

Fuck off. Jesus fucking Christ, can we do something about these jew posters?

Why did Ashton change her second name to 'Witty'?

I can't remember what it was before but I am quite certain it wasn't Witty.

Attached: matrixposttitsorgtfo.jpg (500x300, 22K)

*Oh yeah, wasn't it Ashton Birdy?

If Ashton is here I’d go to lunch with you if you still live nearby. But friendly only. We already know each other.

Fuck you shark teeth this is my board

Attached: image.jpg (1536x2049, 422K)

*AHEM*

Women use social media for attention and don't actually have sex that often. They've made it the case where it's wholly noncommittal, and thus we're all alone now. We can't talk about arbitrary lengths of time anymore, where we just assume you won't fuck off out of boredom, since you can just go talk to someone else.

Ashton if you're reading this blink more often. Your constantly staring gaze is off putting.

twitter.com/ashtonbirdie/status/1118093837241470977

she's doing exactly what i advised. nice.

Attached: dgsfsdh.png (1052x178, 64K)

this is just how influential i am

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º )

Why didn't you tell her to be my gf?!?

Everyone on twitter is saying that she cheated on Baked kek what a fucking shitshow the alt-lite/right is turning out to be. Just settle down and stop hogging the spotlight, but I guess those patreonbux are too tempting

This is absolutely hilarious!

Attached: signal-2019-04-11-133748.jpg (1080x1080, 147K)

Baked Alaska what a wanker
Look at wud u did,
Ya dumb son of a bitch
Now u just look like sheet

I just dont like dumb people.

ASHTON BE HIS GFFF I WILL WARP REALITTYYYY

user SHE'S INCOMING

POST A THROW AWAY EMAIL I CAN'T HOLD THIS MUCH LONGERR

Attached: DO ITTT.gif (498x348, 600K)

Checked. Did she kill herself or what?

Ashton is incapable of having authentic human emotions. This is partly because she was cloned in May of last year during a hospitalization after someone at her University presumably tipped the police off regarding her suicidal tweets or video.

There's a comedian out there named Jena Friedmann who looks a fuck of a lot like her, and I have no doubt this is all connected to Project Paperclip/Nazi genetic experiment BS.

However I believe she had always been a soulless narcissistic creature, incapable of genuine feelings other than self pity, hence why her family turned on her. She's clearly a mess in so many ways.

Attached: 557995.jpg (640x360, 23K)

post nudes so we take you seriously

tradthotcatcher at shark lasers dot com

PLEASE ASHTON! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Attached: 1538711371245.webm (640x480, 1.31M)

Suck ma dick?

Nobody says mudshark...coal burner maybe...not mudshatk. Nice larp.

This picture emerged after her Twitter blackout of last year. Notice the marks on her arm. She was hospitalized and cloned. Like so many of these celebrity puppets. A demon wearing a skinsuit.

Attached: Ddwpp8AVwAAtCl1.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

She's american, not croatian. Larping neckbeard btfo.

Attached: tenor (2).gif (350x196, 2.33M)

Keep thinking this is a real person.

Attached: 1548831008963.png (266x234, 45K)

Your opinion is valuable to me. Can I see your tits?

I got jerked off by a chick who looked like this at a massage parlour. Nice user

I love the clone theory. Continue.

Attached: 1553202517616.jpg (211x207, 10K)

>"Maybe if you tried being nice to women you wouldn’t be a virgin."

>'Tradgirl' using standard feminist shaming language.

I got a chick to send a pic of her from Jow Forums.

Attached: 4F2A1708-F83A-441D-81EF-3B4DFF3C3D5D.png (554x773, 591K)

From a pol thread

Attached: 1AAAC046-BB98-4E9E-88C4-94A8732CF5CB.jpg (768x1024, 71K)

Calling yourself based while fulfilling the attention seeking female stereotype, which is probably why you received whatever backlash was thrown your way.

Let's be honest you are probably some neck bearded white knight larping as Ashton because you think she will sexually select you based on loyalty. Here's a hint: she won't every fuck you unless you are attractive and a millionaire. Her perspective has been poisoned by endless attention from autists who pretend to respect her interests because it might get them one step closer to spreading their genetic information.

If you're the real Ashton, fuck off and go back to anonymously posting like everyone else. Your face gives your perspective no more legitimacy here like it does on Twitter.

TLDR back of the line asshole

I asked a chick who looked nothing like this to jerk me off and she called the police. I probably should have just gone to a massage parlor instead of spa. I figured though with the prices they are charging a happy ending was baked in with cost.

She was probably just getting tested for the aids and left the bandage on too long.

Attached: 1.jpg (1118x1677, 163K)

She even says so right here that she's "part human".

twitter.com/ashtonbirdie/status/1114013977455947776

Clones are extremely dysfunctional and get easily taken over by demonic lower dimension entities.

Attached: 1547069786629.jpg (478x477, 42K)

ashton go do something productive

i wouldn't fuck you with harvey weinstein's dick, you psychotic fucking roastie, but this is the internetz and YOU KNOW THE FUCKING DRILL, CUNT!!!!!!!!!
TITS!
TIMESTAMP!
OR GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: harvey weinstein.jpg (2400x1800, 291K)

Maybe you should stop being a tranny, mudshark and thot

LMAO. Not the spas. Pick an Asian place that's not a total dump. Pay cash, get naked, get massage, they offer and you tip. Easy as pie

Maybe if you weren't only an attention seeking whore you would be

Attached: 1554870309869.jpg (239x226, 38K)

> last time I posted here
Could this be her?

Attached: 20190322_152140.jpg (814x1149, 560K)

i don't hate women.
what i do hate is the jewish influence that lurks over white women and convinces them to act like sluts online and star in BLACKED filth.

Most celebrities are clones that have sold their soul, and thus become artificial humans. The cloning pattern is all too common among celebrities living anywhere near California. It's always them getting incarcerated or hospitalized, social media blackout, only to emerge as slightly or in some cases drastically "different" people. The truth has to come out at some point. Ashton was born into show business if you look at her imdb.

There's a ton of information regarding this topic already on Youtube.

Attached: D39NmBuUwAE9x5g.jpg (960x960, 129K)

that's nothing. that's bra posting and it doesn't count. nipples or bust!

Not only does "being nice" have nothing to do with earning a woman, but... currently hanging out with my white pregnant wife and daughter, while you're complaining about virgins on Jow Forums.

What does Thatcher have to do with tradition?

would breed
this

Nigga I'm not the female who posted that and it's not like nipples would help determine if she was Ashton or not anyways. Teehee, Ashton Whitty more like Ashton Titty amiright?

> pregnant wife and daughter
> and daughter
Did you fuck your daughter? Lmao

fuck women. they want to be beaten and dicked down like a fucking animal. they're worthless whores like the fat white OP and her cottage cheese ass and plastic tits.

Attached: bitch gets slapped.gif (652x385, 2.25M)

Go on

For me at least, I have absolutely no problem with women. I am just critical of what amounts to the affirmative action that women benefit from in our society as of late.

Let's just say, the real Ashton sold her soul for a platter of cookies a long time ago.

Attached: 35617783_743394949385005_4469077363145048064_n.jpg (960x960, 99K)

They do like to be abused. Ask them. They're completely fucking nuts, and it's going to get all of us killed as they spread their legs for more aggressive savages to take our place.

I saw ashtons time stamped milkers, opinion changed

Why haven't you killed yourself yet? We're all waiting, miss pity party

Attached: 1496545067768.jpg (550x733, 32K)

Women follow the strongest influence in their life. For 99% of women, that's the Jewish-subverted mainstream culture.

>Thatcher

Attached: 1540312324681.png (184x173, 31K)

(You) looking for some validation of your existence, honey?

>1 post by this ID
Tits or gtfo larper!

He's british, i'm only 2 inches shorter so take me instead.

Do you think she's the girl in the pic I posted?

Ashton, it's Michael in London

what the fuck are you doing.

Dont post like your on twitter on here

Ok be me

Work hard, get a job, get a decent car, get a degree.
Get 6 pack.

Wimmins
I only want a 6 foot guy making $1 million a year and he has to be ripped and like my bastard kids and I'm sassy not fat fuck you fabulous at any weight.

Nah I'm done, chad and tyronne can have your ass I no longer give any fucks.

Also, look at how many music videos have had to do with cloning. That's because by occult tradition, they have to hide the truth out in the open. It's all there for those with eyes to see.

The devil cannot create anything original, only reproduce and recreate (wreck create/creation).

Attached: straight from the cloning lab.jpg (630x422, 45K)

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 85K)

if only ashton would keep good to her word.

Attached: ashton 2.jpg (634x337, 43K)

Fuck Hollywood. Fuck clones. And fuck this soulless dipshit.

Attached: 1548826730720.png (2880x1440, 1.85M)

>1 post by this ID

This ain't no game out here

Attached: 22326.jpg (660x371, 54K)

It may be funny though.

Attached: 1555272695671.jpg (813x543, 135K)

We can only yearn

I have never seen such a sad attention whore such as yourself... you saw an opportunity for gibs and validation in yet another male space and act like you know what you're talking about. Please just get blacked already.

No you stupid nigger, she has dethroned herself. Its vacant

Your not a billionaire so your not good enough.
Feminist logic 2019

is that real?