African Americans move back to africa

Are happy now pol ? Or is this going to trigger you some how

youtu.be/YgUzVQw9gbM

youtu.be/pZ9sEvE8cBA

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-000011_crop_540x305.jpg (540x305, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_actor-politicians#India
youtube.com/channel/UC0rjbD5liD8b8TsJUlLI2xg/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They’ll be happy until they realize America will still be a shithole after they’re gone

I'll be happy once they are all gone. Now we just need the Spics and Muzzies to leave too.

Oh nooooooo please come baaaaack, who's going to commit all our homicides nooooow?

Hey at least it's a start.
Almost forgot to drop off the veggies with this post.

This is a disaster waiting to happen, if the high yellows ever go "back". It will turn into war and another Liberia, most black americans are effectively not african anymore either culturally or even genetically.

>There's no better place to be for me than on the land of my origin.
>Why?
>Because I am an African woman.

Good. THEY WUZ KANGZ and need to reclaim their 'royal' past they keep larping on about. Make Wakanda if you wish.

Attached: 07f9ed2936646bc491d999af9bd8a1e0.jpg (434x650, 57K)

Fuck off cuck who cares? Would you rather them keep getting muh gibs?

>due to their skin complexion the natives think they're white

Imagine the wealth they'll send back with them.

They will live like Kangz in destitute Ghana

Regarding Liberia, isn't an ex-footballer the prime minister there?

Attached: 800px-George_Weah_-_Milan_AC_1996-97.jpg (800x1199, 253K)

I knew there would be some sperg who would be against this

Notice how you never, ever see light skinned ones doing this.

they are light skinned compared to the natives

Because they know blacks are violent and target those with lighter skin.

This isn't too surprising, as a big part of elections is name recognition. India's parliament is full of film stars, and America has been heading that way to some extent, too.

Good for them. I hope they stay there for good. I also wish them nothing but prosperity.

They look way happier than I imagined

God bless these fine niggers on their way back to their monkey homeland

Their money spends well there. That waterfront house is quite attractive, and likely miles better than they were able to afford here. Plus, the ones that went over with business in mind (that hotel fella) may face very limited competition, and have access to resources as an American that locals don't have. And of course that local art market promoter is super happy to see them. They're comparatively wealthy Americans 'looking for their roots'. They'll buy absolutely stupid amounts of any art labelled as 'African'. He can smell it.

I'm happy for them. I am more than willing to give reparations to ever black person in this country if it means they will return to Africa.

They were never the real threat to begin with. It’s the spics and towel heads

This. And Indians/Chinese

holy shit they got some nice houses.

>that moment when you realize your ancestors were no better then african slavers because they choose to cut the roots to their homeland to ally themselves with jeswish/masonic nonsense to create a generation of deracinated nigger cattle
Sure I can trace my lineage back to the 1700's and even back to the UK with respect to the bulk of my family, which is better then most Americans, but the connection is not alive.
The connection I feel to the UK is the same generic connection I feel to India when I study the Bhagavad Gita it is an academic and artificial connection to an abstract concept.
To be honest I am kind of jealous of the stupid niggers.

Attached: 1554411055272.gif (500x281, 509K)

I think we should pay them to give up their citizenship, SS number, passport, and go there.

I'm one of them getting the gibs and blowin it on crack

I sincerely wish them happy lives and the best opportunities so that they can improve the community they've integrated into.
Why would I wish them anything else? People who want to improve their community are a dear thing, no matter the colour.

Im triggered
But only so you feel vindicated

Knowing your ancestors, you might be able to locate some contemporary distant British family. You could meet up, perhaps. Brace for disappointment, though.

Let me catch you in my town weeb, I’ll bully you mercilessly

Not great, because only the blacks with IQs of 100+ will be leaving because they can see the future beyond their next hit of crack.
So America will just be left with the worst ones who can't afford it.

BLEXIT WHEN?

Fewer niggers is still fewer niggers.

I knew one or two of you hyperapergz would get triggered by this.

You would unironically want this to happen rather than have a all white America... Jesus Christ

Attached: africa.jpg (500x500, 60K)

Those 100+ visionaries may be offset by idiots that watch Black Panther and hop on a plane.

Wait Indian parliament is literally Boliwood?

Another sperg triggered that they will be less blacks in America.... Wtf is wrong with you ?

Attached: 1545552092028.jpg (456x810, 86K)

I don't need to fly half way around the world to see a civilization commit suicide by way of diversity. I can watch that at home thank you very much.

Attached: 1550197838938.png (591x716, 322K)

The naysayers are Jews.

Get out and stay out.

think of the damage all the negroes leaving would do......all of those unemployed police officers....

That's bad how, exactly?
More nigs = more dead babies eaten as food for chinks.

Here's a start, though it's not the greatest list:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_actor-politicians#India
As I understood it years ago, in many smaller villages the films they showed were their connection to the rest of India. So actors were a natural choice. I think I watched a BBC documentary that referred to this ages ago, but I couldn't say which.

Niggers love war it gives them an excuse to chimp out.

if you're even remotely malice for them or against this you're no nationalist, you're no racist, you're just a fucking fool

this is useless, we use to have only a few niggers like 100 - 200 years ago and now look, they are 45% of the population, to solve the problem ALL of them need to go back to africa.

Attached: 1539287991818.jpg (433x595, 20K)

>To be honest I am kind of jealous of the stupid niggers.

Don't get too jealous. When Colonel Oboganga or some other thug seizes power in a coup, these recent arrivals will be the first to get squeezed for baksheesh or lynched by mobs.

I'm not happy, too few, we need at least some 50 million going back, spics need to go back too

These nigger-humping whores are out of control. Imagine being this insane...

This!!! It's crazy how spergs in this thread are unironically triggered and flat out against Jesus Christ the west and America deserves to die.

Attached: 1547519722802.jpg (1080x1350, 125K)

So stop getting triggered by not wanting blacks to leave you fucking spergs

Attached: lol.jpg (610x458, 23K)

>Thinking Amerimuttistan could ever be white again
Lul

So encourage most of them to go back instead of being butthurt and calling this useless you should be happy they want to go back you fucking monkey ape. Unless you want Brazil to be a black state again?

Attached: picture.jpg (760x1011, 74K)

Who cares at least they won't be blacks simple

Who said I'm bothered by them leaving, bong? Those slags should leave with them, although using bullets and fertilizer would be cheaper.

So, a win-win.

Anytime anyone has asked, Africans don't want niggers from the US. They hate them, too.

We all wish them the very best. Hopefully they invite lots and lots of relatives to come to Africa with them. Black power yall!

Attached: holocaust.jpg (1800x1772, 821K)

IDK about the rest of Africa but they are as fuck aren't welcome in Somalia.

The absolute state of christcucks. Repugnant. Why is it always a blonde?

Jealous, of what? They have no real connection to Africa - their "roots" aren't known, they have no idea what tribe or village they came from, not only because their ancestors were sold into slavery, but the tribes and villages themselves have no records, or memories, of those sold into slavery. It's like they never existed. They don't sit around in Africa and and talk about "great grandfather Ubunga who was captured and sent to the west", it doesn't exist.

Honest no one would want to go to somlia not even other Africans hell even your Ethiopian cousins next door won't go. nothing lost really.

It has to be bad if you are losing to bantus

Attached: ZomboMeme 17042019014129.jpg (960x960, 197K)

Jow Forums we need to crowdfund their "return to Africa" foundation. What a noble cause.

Attached: RRDij-1F_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>hundreds

There is like 30 million of them left kek

"We"? Who's this "we", Aussie? Or, did you forget to change your flag to larp?

africans hate black americans

It's too late. I want all shit skins to die. I've studied them enough to know that giving them their own space is a bad idea. Just kill em all

That's because we don't belong in that nation full of yellow-eyed charcoal savages. We have enough European heritage to belong in muttland.

Unless you guys begin having some mass eugenic cleanse, the african IQ is staying at 70 and no real civilization is going to arise there.

I encourage you to full out your dream of pan-Africanism though. Good luck.

Attached: 2004-Blake-Griffin-brother-Taylor-079094133.jpg (1380x920, 236K)

We, the united african diaspora of Jow Forums. Occasionally you may see us posting "sloppy job, mossad" and other such African memes. You may know our leader by name - Moarpheus?
You have much to learn. Are you a newfag? Anyway if you ever in Ghana come to Vida e Cafe and I welcome you in for discussion!
Best wishes to you friend.

Kek!

Shut the fuck up, retard.

>that get
Sloppy job, Mossad.

Sauce

>didn't renounce citezenship.
It's meaningless limey.

African American/Chinese/Mexicans are allowed in US since they helped built America

Attached: IMG_1726.jpg (494x636, 71K)

I hope they all do. Then they'll be the majority, and they can finally build the black utopia that they say whites robbed them of.
Imagine, no whitey to be keepin' dem down, no one to stop them from developing the high-level mathematics and physics that their ancestors used to create the pyramids and anti-gravity and space travel...

...they will finally be kangs again!!

I fully support this, and will do my utmost to help the black race retake their ancestral continent, so they might live there in the habitat that made them great in years gone by.

Attached: WeWazKangz.jpg (375x600, 65K)

>because of our complexion and our accent, some of them refer to us as white
Lol niggers are so dumb

that's great.

we know what happened when they did that the last time: it's called Liberia.

It is the fatty leaf. I knew it, same level of retarded, same lame ass sperging.

Fuck off, fatty.

>help build America.
They didn’t build shit

>a country of migrants is full of migrants
and wetness to leave water

They have lots of connection to Africa, their backwards culture in America is basically a modernized version of tribal juuga bonga crap in West Africa.

>muh tattoos n shiet
West African tribal markings
>BIX NOOD WE THUGS
West African asserting behavior
>IM A BLOOD BRUH
West African tribal warfare
>DAMN THAT BITCH FINE
West African rape
>rap music
Rap music has a beat to it that sounds like bongo drums if you pay attention to it, bongo drums are the natural instruments of west african niggers

and so on

African Americans - Slave Labour
Chinese - Railroads/Slave Labour
Mexicans- Farming/Slave Labour

Attached: IMG_1725.jpg (852x1200, 242K)

Traveling Sista, too:
youtube.com/channel/UC0rjbD5liD8b8TsJUlLI2xg/videos

I don't think she's given up US citizenship, though - still, I'll take any start.

You might just have schizophrenia.

Attached: Supreme gentleman.png (480x640, 298K)

We should pay them $100k each to move to Ghana

Have a heart.

Attached: IMG_1729.jpg (960x960, 121K)

Wut? I can't make sense of that.

>America is a country of migrants
>it doesnt matter that for 300 years all the migrants were white

Attached: brainlet.png (621x702, 56K)

200 years*

I'll have a Coke then.

Attached: 4979coke23423nig6.jpg (1080x565, 46K)

Regardless of where you originate, you reside in America. You are an American, and your loyalty and respect should be placed towards Americans as such. If you cannot accept this than you need to leave.
We are no nation of brits, Germans, Irish, Italians... we are a nation of Americans.

Fuck off, turbo-kike.

>>it doesnt matter that for 300 years all the migrants were white
>country isn't even 300 years old
>already full of indians, spainards and mestizos
>all those chinks in 1800 that build your trains
>we're white like euro aryans, guys!!
>euro pls luv us
kek

Attached: the race of slutwomen and trannymen and the nigger who fucks them.jpg (696x518, 120K)

This is a good thing. They will bring money to invest in the region and American cultural values. It might fail miserably too, but it's not like we are going to lose anything.

>We are a nation of rootless goylems
That sums it up much more accurately

African/Mexicans - farm animals
As for the Chinese...there were more Irish working on the rail lines than Chinese.

Attached: TypicalBlack2.jpg (800x692, 153K)

>doesn't have an argument so pretends not to see the correction
>spouts of a bunch of irrelevant bullshit
American migration has always been 90% white, the fact that you feel the need to bring up native populations is contradictory to your initial post that the USA is a 'nation of immigrants'
We're done here.

Attached: checkmate.png (500x350, 147K)