Why do liberals hate black conservatives?

Attached: 18EAC89B-2716-4E67-AA4D-E47D7637808B.jpg (634x633, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theepochtimes.com/david-horowitz-democrats-have-destroyed-and-divided-america_2638196.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9rBiq_smTbg
youtube.com/watch?v=9gJrhPH35BM
youtube.com/watch?v=VKEpDpJfE98
youtube.com/watch?v=79tobZ-YMNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NfQpUXlSJt0
youtube.com/watch?v=m4Jwu7rgzu8
youtube.com/watch?v=-VABAJOYHiY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ffhw9jj8DSI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)
dailykenn.blogspot.com/2012/05/2-how-many-americans-know-that-first.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Ellison
youtube.com/watch?v=Ab93DYcqrP8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

herds hate individualists

Why do conservatives hate white liberals?

They need a narrative. They're terrified of losing the black vote. It's basically thug tactics.

Israel is not our greatest ally. We are THEIR greatest ally. Israel would cease to exist without America's help.
We shouldn't be sending money to Israel every year, they have plenty. In fact, they should be paying us.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (1200x873, 17K)

Black conservatives destroy the liberal narrative of blacks being oppressed and helpless.
All persons engage in hypocrisy but white liberal are by far the biggest hypocrites.

Le mythical based black people

They hate niggers but refuse to admit it, they would rather be naive and refuse to admit nonwhites are subhuman.

They hate anything not on their side.

Attached: 00291703754.png (618x448, 595K)

The only reason why they like niggers to begin with is because they vote their way. Obviously when a nigger doesn't do that, they just hate them.

Kek biggest hypocrites my ass, conservatives talk about lowering the deficit and shrinking the government. Conservatives talk about how the governments power over the people should be limited yet they are the ones who are trying to police what people do in their own bedroom. What a fucking farce your stupid statement is.

why does Jow Forums hate white liberals?

White liberals hate being white.

Of course, they herd them and make them dependent on handouts then blame the other yt for their self inflicted woes

You cant possibly be serious... Man, you really are brainwashed. Here's a shining example: POC. That term is widely used by liberals to refer to non-white person, thus creating a racial divide and keeping racism alive. Go be delusional somewhere else.

You have to go back
This. White liberals hate whites and are therefore racist.

Yep, the reality is that nonwhites just don't belong in European society.

Civicucks are subhuman traitors.

Because they are traitors that surrendered out of weakness to the enemy and work with them to destroy whites.

this

you have to go back to discord already. please go

give cummy

Attached: 1542820515910.jpg (240x193, 6K)

and black conservatives hate being black. classic Uncle Tom. many such cases!

literally the same for this Oreo bitch. she'd rather eat massah's scraps than fight for her own people

Black conservatives tend to give the impression that not all blacks are retarded monkeys that can be easily bribed into whatever with gibs. For liberals, this crime is unforgivable, because that means black people could be argued to have enough free will to he considered responsible for their actons, which is something they would never accept.

What an intelligent reply, at no point did you even refute any of my points yet you claim I'm brainwashed. How about proving me otherwise and show me i'm wrong? No you won't do that you will make an excuse and say I'm too brainwashed and won't believe what you say. Like i said a fucking farce.

>black conservatives?

America is cucked beyond repair

Attached: honkladin.png (675x338, 192K)

Bit ironic the people claiming that liberals use black people to virtue signal while you are doing it yourself, You don't give a fuck about black people. Look at all the threads that call them subhuman or other racist nonsense.

Unfortunately, civic nationalists will be the death of this country.

The concept that USA is not working for black people is a complete fabrication of media propaganda. The reality is the reverse. Whites people have been taken hostage. Candace Owens fights the good fight. You are a racist that has been working with the jews in the media to destroy our country. That is why we voted for Trump and you are salty and sour.

Attached: 1554922159962.gif (498x298, 2.33M)

Why would any black person be conservative? At least there are so few. About 40% of white people are liberal and that makes even less sense.

The USA doesn't work for the majority of the people in the first place.

>Democrats are to blame for black stupidity.
“Americans, until the Democrats started whacking away at it, we’re proud of its history of freedom. Our country inherited the British slave system, [but] our founding fathers declared that all men are created equal, regardless of race. That’s unheard of in the history of mankind. Slavery existed for 3,000 years.”

“The Africans who came to this country in chains were enslaved by black Africans,” he said. “White people didn’t go into Africa and throw nets and kidnap them, they went to slave auctions in Ghana and they bought them from black African kings. So the truth is blacks were enslaved by blacks and they were liberated by whites.”

theepochtimes.com/david-horowitz-democrats-have-destroyed-and-divided-america_2638196.html

>less ignorant voters
>basically proxy slaves to the elite suddenly getting rid of their shackles
>Unironically black power
>Most liberals are racist

I want to see her nude so bad

Muh cognitive dissonance

Conservatives don't care what you do in your bedrooms as long as its legal and it stays there. Go be gay somewhere else. I suggest the middle east. If you survive the cultural enrichment, come back crying to the "evil christians".

Attached: 1554845667936.jpg (765x960, 128K)

This is pretty stupid, they were bought to be slaves, even if in the end they were freed it doesn't change that fact. Those kings would of never of sold them if there was no buyer in the first place.

The USA is not supposed to do anything. You are free live your life, choose a career. If it doesn't work out for you, it is your fault.

All non-whites want to live in white societies, not in non-white societies. The sensible ones would want to preserve white societies, the stupid ones want to destroy it. See what happened with Haiti and Zimbabwe.

They still sell them today user.

You realise this statement completely refuted your pointed "Go be gay somewhere else. I suggest the middle east." You don't like gays so you want to send them away. You DO want to police what goes on in peoples of bedroom then. Great job.

The Democratic Party controls every inner city in America, every killing field—Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, St. Louis—100 percent controlled by anarchy alliances, 100 percent controlled by the Democratic Party, and have been for 50 to 100 years,” he said. “Every random school in Chicago, Detroit, that year in and year out doesn’t teach the kids yet gives lifetime tenure to the teachers, never holds them accountable, every one of them is 100 percent controlled by the Democratic racists.”

That doesn't change my point?

“The threat to free speech is the most dire threat in our country and it’s led by our universities, which are one-party, reactionary institutions. Actually, their curriculum is why people are bad, how a lot of people of so-called color are victims, which is horrific nonsense.”

youtube.com/watch?v=9rBiq_smTbg
youtube.com/watch?v=9gJrhPH35BM
youtube.com/watch?v=VKEpDpJfE98
youtube.com/watch?v=79tobZ-YMNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NfQpUXlSJt0
youtube.com/watch?v=m4Jwu7rgzu8
youtube.com/watch?v=-VABAJOYHiY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ffhw9jj8DSI

What if we killed any gay who behaves gay publicly? That'll solve your problem and ours.

The black africans were the peoples that started the slave trade going back before egypt. They started slavery and still do it today.

>Why do liberals hate black conservatives?
nobody likes a faker.

Their existence puts a lie to the narrative that all conservatives are white supremacists.

homosexuality will never stop re occuring what you describe is literally impossible. What a childish response.

It doesn't change the fact that people bought them to be slave owners themselves, they are apart of the same system.

>The concept that USA is not working for black people is a complete fabrication of media propaganda.
As my favorite black governor said .... or as 13 incumbent black Senators.. oh wait, there are no 13 incumbent black Senators, there have only been 8 black people elected to Senate in the history of the USA. There haven't been 4 black Presidents, there are no 13% black people appointed Federal judges, there are no 13% LEOs, mayors, etc.

as long as blacks are chronically underrepresented in every single instance of government, people like Owens are working against the interests of her people

You're joking, but there's plenty of perks for gays if that law is instituted.
>Less STDs
>More likely for them to find loyal partners
>No gay culture to ruin them

The point isn't to stop it entirely, it's to shift the culture into being a reserved one.

t. civicuck

BLACK PEOPLE STARTED SLAVERY HERE IN AMERICA AND BROUGHT IT FROM AFRICA HELPED BY ENGLISH.
America freed black people why do you deny that this is a great country for black people. You need to be re-educated be cause what you know is lies my fren.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)
dailykenn.blogspot.com/2012/05/2-how-many-americans-know-that-first.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Ellison
youtube.com/watch?v=Ab93DYcqrP8

We had one, it didn't stop homosexuality at all, Would you like us going back to using sticks and stones and living in mud houses as well? Hell the church is the biggest propagator of homosexuality.

>people like Owens are working against the interests of her people
Owens is supporting the interests of her people by not turning America into another Haiti and Zimbabwe, where both countries are bad for whites and non-whites.

She should not be working for her people racists think that way. It is either for all of us or gtfo.

Jesus christ you are retarded, what part of taking part of the system makes you apart of it do you not understand? It doesn't matter who started it, its the fact they got into it in the first place.

I meant off this board, you faggot. And no, I don't care if you do or not. How fragile can you possibly be?

Democrats voters get their knowledge of world events from liars. You are not accepting truth. You are also a racist that hates white skin color. You don't know the truth you are just a programmed zoomer.

Idgaf, This isn't your secret club, the fuck are you, 12?

Candace is doing great and the racist haters of white people can't take it.

Did you misread it or something? I agree that it doesn't stop homosexuality, it just shifts the culture of homosexuality into being a more private one. That's why you get based folks like JC Leyendecker.
It's true though, no one wants to live in non-white majority countries. People are attracted to the West because of it's values. It grants the right to speech, secrecy, self-defense, and due process. When all of those rights dissolve, then it's bad for everyone involved.

while that's a noble cause, I'll buy it when a black person is elected to at least one of Idaho's 70 State legislators.

white people all stick together, black people like Ms. Owens are doing a disservice to African Americans everywhere.

That should be pretty obvious. They're extremely inconvenient for the narrative.

It's like that meme with Jesus shooing away a dinosaur, "Shoo, you big brown cunt, you're fucking up my story."

For radicalizing St. Brenton, probably.

Funny how everyone else in the world who was put into slavery in the same era...

Aren't chimp out, government aid, criminal scum and useless as fuck as a population whole in a first world nation that gives them everything for free.

Stop making excuses for retards.

This... also libs think they own black people. So black person leaving that plantation is like a criminal to the lib

The only people doing a disservice to America are black leftists who want to emulate the third world. There has not been one country that has been better under black leadership, that's why most of them leave for western nations.

>muh bedroom meme
Found the child molestor.

Well, there's the mainstream layer of thought that basically comes from the media and then there's being self educated enough to know that the binary ideological divide is a tool used to subjugate the population.

Two party tyranny, etc.

But white liberals are still the biggest hypocrites of them all.

Accept what truth, the fuck is your dumbass trying to prove? Liar's? The fuck are you talking about? What was lied about? Racist? Haha you are a fucking child, i have said nothing against white people, nor do i hate myself for being white. If anything this is just some thin skinned response who can't handle that other white people don't agree with them. As for truth? Like i said im not the one who lies about their own agenda.

Cats out of the bag, you aren't returning it to private.

they hate it when one escapes the Plantation, it makes the other slaves uppitty

sorry but nobody asked your opinion on US politics. you don't live here, please don't comment on stuff you don't can't possible know about. I don't go around in britpol threads and talk about what the Royal Family is doing or whether the UK should leave or remain in the EU. I won't respond to anymore of your posts

I'd dig chili outta dat butthole with a corn on the cob if you catch my drift.

It honestly doesn't matter as every demographic goes through strife. Europe underwent two world wars and recovered. Japan got hit by two nukes and they're recovered in less than a century. People can't use slavery as an excuse at this point.

Because they hate their own people

Learn to read. You have equal control on your emotions as the gay community does on its rampant stds. Like I said, I don't care if you do leave or not, but you clearly don't fucking belong here. Conservatives don't even think about gays, I'm sorry you're not special and never will be. The muslims, however, take special interest in communicating their way of life to gays! Maybe you should check in on them? Perhaps protest gay rights in countries where gays are actually hated like in the middle east? No? You'd rather screech at Christians as they, with super human patience, wait for you to tire yourself out? That's what I thought, bitch.

Attached: 1554963069495.jpg (720x953, 92K)

I never said one was better then the other, nice strawman. As for free handouts, good joke, US has strict requirements to get these handouts conservatives cry about. Maybe do a little research.

MAGA and BLEXIT

That kind of thinking where it's black people only together against everybody is not the truth and is starting to be over used. People see through that now and don't think black people are victims anymore in fact the reverse. Black people are doing the racist targeting none stop. Jussie recently.

Attached: FirstSlaveOwner.png (859x1257, 457K)

>this is a problem
Why?

When we all know (((who))) owned niggers.
Also:
>black people
Lol. Keys, nigger.

>But white liberals are still the biggest hypocrites of them all.
Bullshit, you have no proof one is bigger then the other. That's just your bias talking.

Candace would be really hot if she had a nose job. The nose ruins everything.

Based

Because they hate niggers period and when the nigger is a conservative, they can drop the mask a little bit.

I 100% agree with you, slavery isn't something you can use an excuse anymore.

That's what the Romans thought before Christendom, you never know.
My opinion is fact. Plenty of Nigerians come to the UK because their original country is a corrupt shithole. No one wants to live in shitholes where people have no respect for property, human rights, and speech. That's why they don't invest in those shitholes in the first place. People move to the west because of the west protects speech, property, self-defense, and secrecy.

Black leftists are stupid for wanting to copy Haiti and Zimbabwe.

Because black people are the ones being hurt be the democrat policies in the inner cities and then turn around and blame republicans with help of media every election cycle. Telling black people republicans and white people are racist towards you so vote democrat.

Kek, conservatives don't give a fuck about gays, then why is every post of yours showing otherwise? Don't belong here? Oh I'm sorry are you a mod, can you make that decision? No, can't do shit, so i will continue to post here all i want.

Democrats hate Blacks. Period.

Liberals hate conservatives that do not fit in with their pre-conceived and insulting views on how races, sexes and sexualities should behave. They hate female conservatives because "everyone knows the GOP is full of gropey old men".

They hate black conservatives because "how could a black man vote Republican!? They'll take your gibs! T-They racist!"

They don't like gay conservatives because everyone knows all the Republicans are bible-thumping loons who are as hard on fags as ISIS.

The moral of the story is that anyone who lets something as trivial as race be the sole determiner of their party lines is a retard and should be stripped of the right to vote.

I'm sorry but what, many royalty were openly fucking little boys, in no way did christendom displace homosexuality. It's always happened and will probably always will be.

perception
the self-enslaved have a bitter hate for the self-awoken because they are too weak to become them
just like normal people hate libs for self-enslaving themselves

You could completely change conservative to liberal and your post would change absolutely nothing, broad generalizations are always a stupid idea and low hanging fruit.

>black people are victims anymore in fact the reverse
I just pointed out to all the instances of government where black people are underrepresented. If there was no such thing as racism surely one black person would be elected to serve as State legislator in Wyoming or Idaho. There would be at least one black Governor if not in Montana than in Mississippi. There'd be more than 3 black people in the US Senate, a fairer share in law enforcement, judiciary, mayorships, etc.

Blacks are heavily under represented and people like Owens are justifying it. I find it wrong and morally reprehensible.

Wtf!? I love the Democrats now!

For the last time, I don't care what you do. And YOU specifically don't belong here, there can be based gays. You are a faggot, however. Then again...not a single reply to any point I've made, and still you have this cartoonish image of reality in your head. So, maybe you do belong here on that merit alone.

>If there was no such thing as racism surely one black person would be elected to serve as State legislator in Wyoming or Idaho.
>that 65 mean IQ tho...