Yuma, Arizona declared

Yuma, Arizona declared
STATE OF EMERGENCY
Resources have been used up and can no longer handle the influx of immigrants.

kyma.com/news/yuma-mayor-drafts-emergency-declaration-due-to-migrant-influx/1069635567

Attached: 8071185E-A3B9-401C-B110-DE74433856CB.jpg (768x672, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s17Zq_wGiv0
kyma.com/news/yuma-mayor-drafts-emergency-declaration-due-to-migrant-influx/1069635567
youtube.com/watch?v=rsKfUGF1Q2w
azcentral.com/story/news/politics/immigration/2019/03/28/border-patrol-begins-releasing-migrants-yuma/3301641002/
youtu.be/inCUtR9RSKc
bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2019/03/07/alaska-to-send-national-guard-troops-along-us-mexico-border/
azcentral.com/story/news/2019/01/18/no-more-deaths-volunteers-found-guilty-dropping-water-food-migrants-cabeza-prieta-refuge-arizona/2617961002/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Take half a dozen officers, set up checkpoints at a few locations, and check papers. Problem solved

>They are not just adult males
why would he feel the need to say that?

Don't worry, Robdolf Hitler is here to save the day:

youtube.com/watch?v=s17Zq_wGiv0

Attached: minds.jpg (500x280, 56K)

Border Patrol agents have been flown in from different parts of the U.S.
We have several national guards posted to help with the border. Yuma Police Department is acting as a backup for the Border Patrol agents along with the local Sheriffs Department. They have more people coming in than they can handle.

the local (((media ))) has been ill informing the locals by running stories that benefit (((thier))) agenda.
downplaying the severity of the problem.
The citizens of the border town San Luis Rio Colorado, Mexico has a huge increase in crime and the citizens are raising hell demanding more law and order. Their crime has recently skyrocketed.

Bump

>Mayor Nicholls said. "Two is to try to avert the threat of hundreds of people roaming the streets looking to satisfy basic human needs in our community and not having the resources to do so and the reaction of the citizens of Yuma looking to protect their property and their way of life."

wtf does that sentence mean?

why would these people roam about? why wouldnt they try and find a job?

its literally people only looking for welfare benefits and handouts

>kyma.com/news/yuma-mayor-drafts-emergency-declaration-due-to-migrant-influx/1069635567
FAKE NEWS
Hey did you guys hear about the Game of Thrones episode with the thing?

word salad to avoid stating the real reason they have to call in federal assistance

Bump for KEK

>I don't understand why 20K people, dumped into a 90k city is a problem.
Do you think that perhaps every geo location has a limit to what it can support? If that number is breached, what do the new people do? They wander and raid. Land owners start gunning them down when they trespass.

Can't even read this fucking thing on my phone because a full page pop up blocked it all out. Why would I allow push notifications from some shitty Arizona newspaper?

Yeah I saw Anderson Cooper get his face painted to look like that one guy on the Colbert show. Soooo funny.

Or we could just let them cross ino the US

We are a nation of immigrants. We don't need a wall

no
we are not frens

Attached: 96BC4810-0134-4CF0-93F6-E73DDF1CF577.jpg (1006x1024, 84K)

>20k people
It's 50-70 a day, not 20k people.

I dont want to befriend clown so thats ok

That's literally nothing

Their shelter is for "200 at max capacity" sounds like the city needs to start building more shelters.

The solution is not expensive.

Attached: the-only-way-to-stop-a-flood-is-to-cut-off-the-flow.jpg (831x1080, 184K)

Feds must pay for it

the city was informed that they are expected to taken in 20k within the up and coming months

we could dump them in California, sPalm Springs is a great liberal city, perhaps dump them there.

THANKS TRUMP

What if instead, we start killing them. Shoot them on the Mexico side of the border, and leave their bodies to rot

I live near Yuma. About half an hour away. Have had to call BP on a bunch of illegals over the years. There has been an influx recently. Hope we get shoot on sight orders soon. Would solve many problems.

how come i dont get aid? im hungry and want a better life. GOD DAMN THIS WHITE SKIN OF MINE

In the old days she shot them and made them leave. Why the fuck is this complicated?
They literally do NOT have legal protection under U.S. law but kikes pretend they do...

Ah, at last. A practical, well thought out, and certainly implementable idea. Jow Forums minds at their best.

And we shoot anyone who disagrees with this.

some people are already on this, border between Tucson and Texas has dead bodies all over the desert
In the next few weeks the temps will be over 95F. I am sure more will be found dead in the desert.

more people need to be aware of how bad this is getting not enough people reporting on what is actually happening
We are being invaded, this is the next waves of illegals youtube.com/watch?v=rsKfUGF1Q2w

Godspeed user
azcentral.com/story/news/politics/immigration/2019/03/28/border-patrol-begins-releasing-migrants-yuma/3301641002/

Attached: CCB63407-95BF-4936-94CF-E34C38EC8462.jpg (1222x924, 1.36M)

gringos need to pay who else will take care of them?

Attached: D55272A0-065D-4CC8-A71A-D6C18783363C.jpg (1242x1359, 937K)

Thank you. You as well.
I live in a very rural area on 5 acres. The BP is always in the area. Have many guns. My fence is electrified. I'm at the point where I'm hoping for a home invasion. Would be fun to try and pull a Wick.

It amazes me why we just don't start shooting them. Fuck these brown taconiggers.

What is 50 × 360?

Don't worry we can trigger the libtards by letting them into sanctuary cities and pop out 2-3 anchor babies

Yuma is full of meth heads and crime already why should I care

Um no sweetie, just no

I'm from Arizona and just letting you know this won't end well for the invaders if civilians have to get involved, especially if they somehow made it into Phoenix metro area. There would be no hesitation by civilians and local police as well. We're not even close to being a liberal state, despite what the internet might make you believe.

it is not about Yuma, it is about left people know what the MSM is not covering.
while we are being bombarded with
“hey look over there” news inciting hatred between religions or races our country is being bombarded with illegals.
if you ever picked up a history book than you would know this is on purpose to suppress the wages and collapse our system.

Attached: 9DB68BA7-B474-45A2-BC51-69D4AD13913D.jpg (1242x1187, 979K)

Attached: 1545228678014 (1).png (561x177, 22K)

hey memeflag,
they have been dumping them in your neck of the woods for the past few years
they don’t want to stay here, some are taking the busses to PHX
spread this info no one is reporting that hundreds are coming in everyday.
The community will suffer due to lack of resources to sustain the thousands of people. Increasing the need for medical assistance. Currently the local hospital can not handle all the sick illegals coming in. Some are being shipped to PHX and Tucson. I am sure some of them are helping breed a new set of germs along with bacteria and other diseases.

Attached: FE6DA7FC-6462-4A26-88C6-4262E434A1A6.jpg (1241x1543, 341K)

FOX News now reporting local news site got flooded

can someone archive this?
www.foxnews.com/us/arizona-mayor-emergency-migrants.amp

Attached: ADB8702A-6411-4287-A548-A8F6DB3BA043.jpg (1242x1739, 710K)

Bump

No shit?!
Is it true they dropped all the illegals off at Walmart on Pacific with some cash?

user they are all over the city haven’t you seen them lately?
we have 18,000
more coming

You have to go back

I'm in phoenix fren, I just heard that from my mom who lives there

This town is where Trump needs to start dumping immigrants since they want them so bad. Here and Los Angeles.

Is there anything normal folks can do? Hell I'd be open to driving down from phoenix myself if there was something I could actually do

That town has been and always will be a complete shithole. They’re the living stereoytype of the beaner meme. It wouldn’t even surprise me if Jow Forums hatred of mexicans came from bumping into those sand-mexiniggers

Watch, faggot.
youtu.be/inCUtR9RSKc

Old news, AMLO offered work visas and welfare from day 1 of the honduras caravan. Some hambeast even went viral when she said they were being given pig food by good samaritans

They had that minute-men shit a few years back but all they did was report immigrants to border patrol. I don’t think you can lay a finger on them otherwise it’s jail time for you

AZ discord server for when the thread dies or if you wanna be serious about these fuckin problems this state is having

That's a b not a 6

Attached: 20190416_192253.jpg (4160x2080, 943K)

Shoot shit skins now

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

invite invalid

One of the largest artillery ranges in the world is located a few miles north of Yuma. Real easy fix to this.

Mariguana#4367
Send me a message, it's dead but I'm trying to get more people
It won't let me post the link because "spam"

It sounds like Trump was right.
>We’re full. No more free gibs for you.

Lady Frijoles got arrested for stealing.
who would have thought?

ungrateful cunt was granted asylum after the press mess she left in Mexico

Attached: FC5D2968-3BB1-4BEC-9932-9A09AEC8E6ED.jpg (1242x1938, 966K)

If it wasn’t for those minutemen border security would not be what it is right now
one of the leaders of that group recently passed away
RiP Minore

Real shit?

Attached: 1552594731021.gif (530x375, 1.88M)

Don't go down there man. There is zero you can do, other than get yourself punished. Don't ruin your life. They are pouring in by the hundreds every fucking day. Just try to enjoy the weather before it's hot, go to a ballgame, go offroading

tucson here. radio reported a couple buses dropping off about 340 spics at the border crossing in nogales. they walked over and declared asylum. this is almost daily.

They've been dropping hundreds off at Phoenix Greyhound station for the last month at least. Unnamed local church volunteers are aiding them. This is the "cuckolded" aspect of Christianity that takes a lot of heat, for valid reason

its 3-400 a day you liar. i work for pima county.

come on man, don't ask the retard hard questions. he'll allocate his dozen brain cells to math and die of asphyxiation

not working.

Call out the unorganized militia. Round up the beaners and remand them to Federal custody. Ship the excess to Beverly Hills and drop them off.

churches are the worst
they help feed the parasites instead of letting them fend for themselves

This is a false reassurance. They literally are letting the people through, and have been relegated to bus drivers.

we could always use more cheap labor

Yeah im tired of all these old ass Canadians flooding our great nation

>abolute nigger newfag can't figure out how to use archive.is

LOL. I visited a friend in Yuma last month and the RV park was full of fucking 'nucks. They were even flying a Leaf flag over the RV park headquarters. Canadians sure hate Canada.

crowd fund busses to L.A.
Palm Springs could use a few more heads

militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2019/03/07/alaska-to-send-national-guard-troops-along-us-mexico-border/

First sentence: aerial patrol
Yeah, more money and wear & tear on airframes for the very special privilege of... watching them stream in. That is a big help there. Christ its all so tiresome. Maybe the public really is this retarded.

anyone here a criminal alum?

Why?

oh we did that decade ago look into minutemen. but (((phx))) got mad.

the reason you have an endless stream of llllllllllatinos strolling into az is because the (((businessmen in phx))) want them here

those phx businessmen love their cheap labor. phx businessmen don’t want to pay whites a living wage.

It's so bad in PHX now that even if you were normally ambivalent about firearms, you really probably should start carrying. Hundreds of these fuckers are being dropped off every 1-2 days and they are simply wandering around with nowhere to go & no food or money. This will not end well for anybody.

>Resources have been used up and can no longer handle the influx of immigrants.

well well well... looks like Jow Forums was right again.

good, this will redpill normies. accelerationism is the best method possible. Trump better withold federal funds, they better not get a dime of our federal tax money. collapse the systems, get the normies mad. its the only way

it means "we have a ton of shitskins on the streets who are going to be starving and horny and looking to steal and rape and we are afraid of the confrontations that will take place when the local citizens of Yuma use their god given rights to firearm ownership to protect themselves and their property"

Go figure, I thought mad normies is what got him elected in the first place. Oh well.

Attached: Gibs.jpg (1037x341, 42K)

>why would these people roam about? why wouldnt they try and find a job?

imagine if you just walked into mexico, and didnt understand or speak a word of spanish, and you had no money and didnt know anybody, and you had an IQ of 80, and you dont know how things like government work much less a foreign government because all youve done your entire life is pick marijuana for a narco empire

it’s a a meme anyway

we have SJWs who literally go around watering them

azcentral.com/story/news/2019/01/18/no-more-deaths-volunteers-found-guilty-dropping-water-food-migrants-cabeza-prieta-refuge-arizona/2617961002/

TUCSON — A federal judge found four humanitarian aid volunteers guilty on some of the charges against them for dropping off water and food for migrants at a protected wilderness area along the Arizona-Mexico border, notorious for the number of human remains recovered each year.

U.S. Magistrate Judge Bernardo Velasco found Natalie Hoffman, a volunteer with humanitarian aid group No More Deaths, guilty on all three charges against her. He also found three other volunteers — Oona Holcomb, Madeline Huse and Zaachila Orozco-McCormick — guilty of the two charges they each faced.

>We're not even close to being a liberal state,
did you forget you voted in a senator who supports americans leaving to fight for al quada?

The spicks are not gonna attack you or your domicile if you have obvious defensive measures set up all around your property, aka: electrics fences. You gotta make yourself an irresistible target for the wild pack to attack you user, I'd suggest leaving the door ajar, conveniently placing valuables obviously visible from a distance. A proper slick hunting is much like a regular hunt, it's easier when you set a trap.

Attached: 20190328_090310.jpg (1024x768, 79K)

*spick hunting

Kek, being this naive. You can't fight back once you're overrun and replaced user. Can't fight back if there is no one left to do the fighting.

Attached: 1555464885765.png (687x493, 393K)

come to tucson and its liberal enough. tons of companies coming here too. I worked for one that relocated about 20 people from OR, WA, and CA when they opened shop here (down by intuit). They were all crying non stop at the thought that mcsally might win.