Farmer said he won't allow same-sex marriages at his orchard. City exiles him from farmer's market

He's not backing down. Pretty soon you'll get fired from your job if you refuse to be sodomized.

>The Tennes family happily serves everybody through their farm and at the East Lansing farmer’s market, and they had done so for years. But when Steve replied that they would decline to host a same-sex ceremony because they believe that marriage is between one man and one woman, the City of East Lansing went out of its way to discriminate against the Tennes family.

You can support him by buying some of his products online: squareup.com/market/country-mill-farms-llc

adfmedia.org/files/CountryMillFarmsOnePageSummary.pdf

lifesitenews.com/news/attorneys-seek-relief-for-farmer-expelled-from-farmers-market-for-catholic-beliefs-on-marriage

Attached: 7617553960f61f8f34f659b49d72fef8b5dc93b9435b63c2d384e6c28a00254d.jpg (1200x800, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/law/2018/jun/04/gay-cake-ruling-supreme-court-same-sex-wedding-colorado-baker-decision-latest
squareup.com/market/country-mill-farms-llc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Boo-urns.

Participating in a farmers' market is not a constitutional right, and heaven help him if he tries to argue that he deserves non-discriminatory treatment.

The city banned him, not the farmer's market, faggot. This is official, and it's wrong. He's the one with the private business.
Man this place really has changed.

Imagine a Muslim or Jew farmer if they existed saying the same thing. The city would "strive to condemn hate and ease citizens concerns while understanding and appreciating the rich history and unique perspective of the multitude of diverse backgrounds that make our city great."

Do you think any of the Mexican farmers at the market would allow a gay marriage to take place on their property? Fuck no. But diversity is our strength.

BAKE THE CAKE BIGOT.

They are going to sue and win. Case precedent is already set. I hope it goes to court and same sex couples lose protected status

Hah! Imagine a Jew farmer!

>COME ON JUST LET THEM FIST WITH YOUR STUPID APPLES BIGOTS

how do lefties not realize they are being authoritarians when they do this?

>Do you think any of the Mexican farmers at the market would allow a gay marriage to take place on their property?

This is one thing that really bothers me, Mexicans are very family oriented and can be quite conservative and everyone is fine with that, but if a white does it he's a bigot and a racist who wants to kill all gays.

Not entirely unexpected to see a British asslicker on this board. Tell me, Nigel; how far up your government's ass can you fit your tongue?

Do plantation owners count as farmers?

>I don't want to host your wedding
>why not?
>I just don't, now fuck off
And there's no problem.

This. This is one of the most blatant (of many) of the Left/Prog/Faggot's double standards. I've witnessed it my whole life, when their urge to be PC faggots conflicts with their urge to be anti-white.

Remember when seeing brit flags post shit like this its always a paki doing it.

This. If pol taught me anything it's to hide your power level

What precedent? It seems like globohomo just keeps winning.

You know what pissed me off about this? Let's say you are a gay, why would you even want to have your "wedding" someplace where you know you are not welcome? Of course we all know why, but for fuck sake, don't these literal faggots have better ways to spend their time?

But if a Muslim catering business refused to cook pork for a wedding reception that would be perfectly fine! I hope he wins the case and then sues.

Being discriminated against by the government on the basis of your religion is a violation of his rights in America.

>You know what pissed me off about this? Let's say you are a gay, why would you even want to have your "wedding" someplace where you know you are not welcome?
Haha he should allow a gay wedding at his orchard, then do everything possible to make it absolutely MISERABLE

Last time a jew tried to farm, he killed his brother.

>do childless degenerates have anything better to do with their time?
ftfy

Thank god I'm not american.
Imagine being obligated to be gay

Muzzies will side with Liberals and faggots when it suits their purposes, and vice versa. Almost as if, heaven forbid, all the debate and ideological masturbation is just a game, keeping you tied in knots while they wipe you out?

Like explaining what it to deal with the same person's shit everyday, then you are morally obligated to only sleep with them. If you don't and they find out, they can take everything you own.

You haven't known many faggots have you...

>East Lansing
That was their first mistake.

fags are responsible for all the evil in the world today

Private businesses are not a vehicle for getting around democratic accountability.

>I don't support Gay marriage therefore I will not cater a Gay wedding
>Faggots deliberately go out of their way to request you just to get offended and turned down

A private business should be allowed to pick and choose its clientele based on whatever specifications it chooses. If the business fails then that is just the market letting the owner know that his business model is a failure.

>Let's say you are a gay
you're assuming gays are mentally sound. this is objectively impossible, et al

Because mentally, fags are 6 years old.

>don't support literal mental illness
>REEEEEE you're banned from everything!

Attached: implying.jpg (250x250, 10K)

>Participating in a farmers' market is not a constitutional right
The fuck would you know about it?

The farmer's market isn't a private entity, it's run by the city government. The US constitution applies to state and local governments as well as the federal government. This is actually a pretty open and shut case. They'll cave and pay damages within the week.

Because they want to shove it down everyone's throats, sue people, and be dramatic.

I'm legit gay and this is exactly the reason I don't have any fag friends.
Bunch of idiots just screaming "RESPECT MY ASSHOLE. BAKE THE CAKE, BIGOT."
I really wish gay people would just shut up already. If somebody doesn't like you then just fuck off. Don't get the authorities involved you fucking insecure faggot.

Gay's do this so they can sue and publicly shame people that don't except their perversion. That's exactly what happened to the cake baker in Portland.

The ban on Freedom of Association is unconstitutional and undemocratic.

(((((((((((((())))))))))))))

Eternal Anglo strikes again

>democratic accountability
What kind of newspeak is this? We are a Constitutional Republic btw, you public school faggot.

kys faggot

>I can go wherever I want whether people want me there or not
Imagine being this autistic

Hey, I'd like to put in a request to fuck my partner's ass in your bedroom, is that cool? If not, I'm afraid we'll have to take your livelihood.

>we
Are an elective aristocracy because of cucks like yourself who need a daddy so bad that you'll make others pay extra to have one too.
Also
>we
You aren't East Lansing and you don't own city property so sit the fuck down, autist.

But thats the point of it. Being a homosexual is an abomination, which is why they are constantly on a war path against normal behaviour.

It's about establishing dominance

Of course he should deny faggots to his orchard, they are rotten fruit

>obligated to be gay
no no you don't have to be gay
you just have to get blacked once a year

Ahhhh, it's retarded.

Yea sad but gotta outjew the jews... or homos in this case.
Never reveal why, just make up a different excuse and say it has nothing to do with their sexuality. It really necessary, allow just 1 homo marriage to slip through then all the next ones you can just say no because fuck you.
If they call you faggophobic remind them of homo couple #1 you allowed in. And call them racist/defaming xenophobes for trying to put words in your mouth.
Soon we won't have to play these childish tricks. But whatever works for now, stick with it.

>democratic accountability.
my vote is pic related

Attached: 1552870203652.jpg (578x521, 109K)

>I’m legit gay
flag checks out

Seems like a wonderful family. I might buy a shirt or something, just for a deep cover dog-whistle

A man shouldn't have to lie to keep the faith. In fact, putting a Christian in that position in the first place is little different than aksing them to deny Christ.

now this is a faggot i can get behind!

so does that mean that facebook has to stop banning conservatives?

Attached: 1551413164217.png (638x640, 207K)

Thank you for conceding the argument.

>I'm not like the other fags

No amount of $ is worth giving your kids the gay

Attached: fags reproduce .png (2550x3300, 271K)

They know. They don't care

just smear menstrual blood on everything
that usually does the trick

The USA is a constitutional republic. There is no democratic accountability at the national level.
Being a city, East Lansing, on the other hand, is whatever the hell it charters itself, so long as it is consistent with state law.

Start in Washington DC.

You’re blatantly wrong, and here’s why sweetheart ;)

theguardian.com/law/2018/jun/04/gay-cake-ruling-supreme-court-same-sex-wedding-colorado-baker-decision-latest

>deep cover dog-whistle
class act user

I'm sure it's just a coincidence the faggots somehow never try to force their fagweddings onto Muslim owned properties. Coincidentally.

I think american farmers should declare an embargo on the US and just sell to foreign nations.

>Let's say you are a gay, why would you even want to have your "wedding" someplace where you know you are not welcome?
Are you seriously asking this
that's rhetorical, right?

well
you will have to find someone who wil agree to sodomize you, first

Attached: lgbt.jpg (547x500, 29K)

Not giving them a reason isn't lying. They can't force you to give a reason, and it's legal to deny business for no reason.

Wrong. I don't debate retards.

>Democratic accountability
Is that even a real phrase?

No

for those who don't know, East Lansing is home to Michigan State University. The university is basically the entire city. I used to live in that area, it's nice but a 100% leftist stronghold.

>don't give a reason
>faggots cry to the Jew media that it's because they're fags
>Jew media hates on Christians and demands their Jewish elected governing to teach him stop being a bad goy
It's almost like nothing has changed.

Oh, so it IS okay if the government does it. Alright then, wait till it starts happening to you, queer. They can't keep pretending Ginsberg is alive forever

Their writing is really jewy, they left out that he offered them premade cakes and cookies etc. Also that they drove for hours with a lawyer just to find a Christian place to deny them.

>implying I'm trying to fish for attention on an anonymous board

Go lick my clean shaven, smooth asshole. You know you'd enjoy it.

your shekels are showing, chaim

Attached: 20190415_143855.jpg (534x271, 122K)

Haha. Most Mexicans hate gays with a bigger passion than anyone else.

Ideally we shouldn't be doing business within the beast system at all

Attached: Clown str8 .jpg (1024x1024, 212K)

Then how come people like you support faceberg, jewgle, et al flagrantly violating constitutional rights like free speech, despite them controlling the modern public square?

From my point of view, dimwits like you only have one belief and one opinion: Everything that turns people into slaves to corporations and government is good, and anything that lets them be independent free men is bad.

You certainly don't give any indication that you believe the contrary.

same happens in the UK with the shitskins

Why is it shaven? Fucking faggot

>a leftist arguing in favor for states rights
Sorry pal Lincoln decided the law with blood

Attached: 1548743111135.png (464x419, 90K)

Yes, it dates back to the 1940s and started rising in the 1960s.

Suck it, Trebek.

You can't fire private businesses. You can, however, tell them they're not welcome to do business here, for any or no reason, and they are free to set up somewhere else. For what it's worth, I'd probably follow them if they made good product for a reasonable price.
>queer
Projecting this much?
>Ginsberg
Who let all these trumpfags in here?

Jow Forums is a place where smart people pretend they're retarded. At least they claim they're pretending.

>Discriminate against people you don't like
>Get discriminated in return
>WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?!

>discriminate against people who are literal sick deviants and degenerates
>get discriminated against in a place of honest business
False equivalence, shitpacker.

just build your own farmers market!

So, are they not considered a business? Can't a business decide who it wants to serve anymore? How many (((businesses))) have refused to serve people with MAGA hates?

so it's true -- most brits are fags

>and started rising in the 1960s
So it's jewish commie tripe.

>Catholic
What a disappointment.

>HE IS ENTITLED TO YOUR MONEY AND SPACE!

These faggots actively pursue venues that refuse service to them for litigious reason. I'm inclined to believe these idiots may not even be gay or at the very least aren't legitimately interested in getting married. They only see $$$$ signs when someone turns them down on the basis of religion.

There is a coffee shop in Oakland that refuses to serve COPs. They even had a sign in the window. City didn't do shit about it.

>squareup.com/market/country-mill-farms-llc
>In purchasing this $20 CSA share, you are agreeing to have our employees bag fresh apples into four, 1/2 peck bags that will be donated to the Greater Lansing Food Bank during the months of November and December. This donation is in addition to what our farm donates during "Pick a Peck for People." You are supporting our family farm by purchasing this, but it is not tax deductible. Thank you for your support.
Based and applepilled. Support this farm. Square is gonna jew them out of this CSA site, GUARANTEED.

Let me guess; it's because they "shoot unarmed, innocent black people."