Fucking white people and their *shuffles deck* books in libraries

Fucking white people and their *shuffles deck* books in libraries.

Attached: 1547079161523.png (599x719, 666K)

Other urls found in this thread:

libraryjournal.com/?page=Contact-Us
twitter.com/LibraryJournal/status/1118232615847329802
librarieswehere.wordpress.com/resources/
aprilhathcock.wordpress.com/2019/04/08/librarianship-as-plantation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what's new niggas be noggin

Attached: 1553913969896.png (500x522, 133K)

everything that keeps a society running is white and evil.

This is why we need to preserve as many books as possible before these fucks start burning down libraries because "muh reparations"

I've come past the point of any semblance of tolerance for these subhumans. I just want them away from any civilized country. Let them keep living in huts.

I take solace in the fact that despite how shitty things get the western canon still exists and they can’t take it away from me.

>white
>evil
So...animated skeletons?

they want to burn the books. they want to rewrite history. they want poverty and communism

TOO MANY GOTDAM BOOKS UP IN THIS LIBARY

>about the author:

Hi folx!

I’m a second generation Chinese American and native New Yorker currently living in the Boston area. I’m the Teaching and Learning Program Manager and liaison to the department of Comparative Media Studies/Writing at the MIT Libraries. I believe that social justice work is library work and that we should all be collectively engaged in our liberation. My current research is on the intersections of Critical Race Theory and Library and Information Science and I speak on a number of topics, mostly related to social justice and libraries, critical pedagogy, and critical librarianship. I received my MLIS and MPA at the University of Washington, and my BA in English from Barnard College in NYC.

I’m one of the editors for the In the Library With The Lead Pipe journal.

My pronouns are she/her/hers.

I'm not white, but all this anti-white shit is really fucking pissing me off, especially after reading the H.R. 672 law that was passed. incidentally, H.R. 672 minus 6 equals 666. what a surprise.

Attached: 62ece051-bb85-4efc-a8fa-1dc191406dc8..png (650x513, 188K)

presented without comment

libraryjournal.com/?page=Contact-Us

Books in my Library; Disgusting!

it's real

twitter.com/LibraryJournal/status/1118232615847329802

Attached: 1544032873308.jpg (869x1024, 93K)

Jesus

This is some next level poe's law.

>attacking books, libraries and the concept of reading itself

Is this really the hill the left has chosen to die on?

Attached: D3WGbY6U8AAyegd.jpg (1200x708, 106K)

>proliferate whiteness
>bad
I'm out.

Attached: 1555255517687.jpg (693x800, 103K)

Tnx my brown skinned buddy

>Library collections continue to promote and proliferate whiteness with their very existence and the fact that they are physically taking up space in our libraries. They are paid for using money that was usually ill-gotten and at the cost of black and brown lives.
Wasn't aware that niggers paid taxes

the day of the rope can't come soon enought

this is getting more and more bizarre every year

what's more infuriating is that these people get paid for vomiting their anti white garbage

Attached: 1474017737289.png (246x200, 12K)

>white books bad
>faggot books good

Since (((they))) are so open about it, when can we openly discuss purging society of kikes, niggers and faggots?

Attached: 56E7E853-8BB9-44FC-A8E4-9BCB5DA25910.jpg (1199x1004, 199K)

>get paid for vomiting their anti white garbage
In English, no less.

I seriously believe these tweets are just generated by a bot. No living human being can genuinely post drivel like this. They probably get paid per story but it's too much of a pain in the ass to write one up so they just get the bot to do it.

Inb4 this inspires niggers to burn down libraries because "dey be evil whyte sheit"

Attached: 1553335296721.jpg (661x642, 202K)

check out the slideshow on this page for a taste of what these people's "seminars" are like:

librarieswehere.wordpress.com/resources/

That fucking ratio though. Feels pretty good to see everyone calling her out on this absolute turd of an "opinion".

>Wasn't aware that
yep, and they become librarians too and call what must be an easy job a "plantation"
aprilhathcock.wordpress.com/2019/04/08/librarianship-as-plantation/

Of course it's a gook. Bet she'd be cool with a library if it was full of mangas.

>top: some white kid doing shitty rhymes
>bottom: black genius derivates trans warp formula in wakandish at age 5
why do we allow white to go to school again?