How do American white nationalists reconcile with this? Honest question

How do American white nationalists reconcile with this? Honest question.

Attached: serbshit.jpg (1253x364, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
bbc.com/future/story/20140905-the-nazis-space-age-rocket
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is the problem exactly

Many "white" Europeans are essentially no better than Africans.

Attached: Screenshot_215.jpg (474x389, 26K)

ur post is shit m8

>one set of niggers is better than another set of niggers
what's the issue here?

Even Poland barely scratches out an Arab/Turk tier economy with billions in German gibs, markets, industry, technology, etc.

Attached: 1539805848404.png (492x406, 13K)

what does money have to do with being "better"

they are pure white because they are poor. every wealthy white country is defiled

I'm being serious. Is it because Americans only know people from western Europe?

Arabs and Turks have contributed more to culture and art than most Slavs. This is the truth whether you like it or not.

Africa has vast natural resources. The fact that Namibia has a vastly higher rate of extreme poverty compared to Serbia proves niggers are unable to run economies

People point to Russia as some based bastion of the white man but look at their elite.

Attached: 1543870150492.jpg (906x689, 158K)

>whites don't deserve a homeland because they're poor
What exactly is your argument?

Mongols have light skin and the same tier economy. Are they white?

Why shouldn't we view these people like we view niggers, Arabs and Turks? I don't see the difference. These niggers are Christian so don't give me that shit.

Attached: 1499672966011.jpg (3000x1800, 771K)

That's gdp nigger. That includes foreign companies using the land. Serbia has a shit economy because it has no resources. Nambia has a shit economy in spite of having a ton of resources.

But, they are still higher than China which has the world's smartest people, and the best economy.

>heh, fuckin' Americuck skinheads
>Look at these stats from some irrelevant countries on the other side of the planet!
>never mind these numbers are a tiny fraction of European or American GDP, despite having gotten aid from said regions for decades
>WHITE PPL BTFO
kys leaf

so many filthy (((RUSSIANS)))

If you have to compare yourself to literal Africans..

no. Japan and S.K. are honorary white, but they don't have our fake altruism so they are not being abused by brownies

Yet Poland is one of the lowest murder rates.
Did you know the Amish are white? They also have very poorly performing technology sector (aka none).

White nationalism is love for my brother. Not whatever bullshit you're trying to prove in this thread.
Fucking leaf.

Attached: 1407551537316.gif (320x228, 1.78M)

"African" Americans aren't really African though

They ignore it and pretend like all Whites are equal

Amish German farmers in America and Russia are wealthier than Poles.

A few points
1. GDP is shit.
2. Look where China is in relation to Serbia on GDP per capita metrics. Yet China is supposed to be the future of the world.
3. Not all whites are equal. There are many European caucasoid sub-races.
4. Look at Human Development Index. Look where Namibia is. Look what countries are at the top.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
5. In short, you're a faggot.

Attached: 1525662013968.jpg (800x600, 121K)

Namibia also literally has the highest gini coefficient on the planet.

Essentially, most of the population are retarded nigger dirt farmers, but the few wealthy people there bring up the average.

"white" is a bullshit term used to destroy ethnic identity and nationalism.

I disagree. There's no real difference between Dutch, Danes and Germans. A few centuries of cultural divergence at most.

I think Vladimir Lisin is Jewish aswell. German-Jewish mutt living in Russia

same with "black"

Fucking never should have started using "colours" to describe race

It's all so surface level

They all kill themselves the same way

There absolutely is genetic difference. You also chose nations which are genetically very close to each other and not, say, Russians and French.

Japan and Hong Kong have wealthy economies, but no resources. Resource extraction is shit tier for wealth creation. The name itself says so, things are being EXTRACTED from the earth, not PRODUCED. Microsoft is a very wealthy company, and it has ZERO natural resources. The total value of the iron ore, aluminum ore, rubber and silica used to make a corvette is worth no more than a few hundred dollars. Human creativity and labor creates wealth. Almost every nation which has its economy based upon resource extraction is a third world shithole. Because monkeys are capable of doing unskilled manual labor like digging out ore bearing rocks and cutting down trees. The world's REAL wealth is white people.

Sorry friend, if you're an Amerimutt, "white" is all you have.

>1. GDP is shit.
Have you traveled to Eastern Europe? It's poor as shit and nobody takes care of anything. It's like traveling through any other third world country. If you travel through rural France/Greece/Italy/Spain it's like rural America/Canada but more organic and fewer straight roads.

>black niggers
>white niggers
Do you not understand what "nigger" means?
Hint: it's not about skin color.

My point is I can understand people that want to unite Northwestern Europe but if you're going to unite with Poles and Serbs you might as well unite with Algerians and Syrians.

GDP by itself, even per capita, is not showing the entire picture, especially since GDP encompasses government debt spending.

Take into account the land area of a country, if the land is productive, the population density, access to ports, and conflicts with neighbor states.

Attached: gdp-civic-nationalist.jpg (1024x768, 263K)

It's the result of large foreign industry in Africa versus a stagnant Eastern European country rebounding. Namibians aren't making anywhere near that $5227 mark, the wealth disparity is huge.

BASED MED UNITY POSTER

Attached: DYPy46WX4AAxVtJ.jpg (1190x1200, 168K)

I said Greece but I meant Germany.

I don't want to unite with Poles and Serbs. BUT they are still genetically European. However: even worse are Albanians. I don't consider themselves kin at all. And they might unironically be worse than Syrians like Assad.

How are Serbs any better than Namibians? At least I can identify niggers from a distance.

Communism and Ottoman Empire. They still haven't fully recovered. Again, all my points still stand. Which country would you rather live in, Serbia or Namibia? Eat shit and die, Jew shill.

Attached: Republic_Square_-Belgrade_Serbia.jpg (1132x800, 578K)

And? My people could be shit eating savages they are still mine. You don’t get it you cucknuck

If the eyes are brown you must put it down

Bosnians and Albanians match Serbs/Ukrainians on almost every measure.

Except if you are, let's say 80% ethnicity one. But "white nationalism" is indeed a globalist term worse than the EU in this regard. It's almost exclusively relevant to US idpol, if the internationalist left wasn't attacking whites as a whole and category

They're Muslim, so they're automatically worse. Albanians are shitting up Greece real bad.

Not really. Especially not culturally and in crime stats. You seem only obsessed with shekels. What ethnicity/religion did you happen to have again?

Calling everyone a jew doesn't help your case. Communism ended 30 years ago. It took Japan and Germany 15 years after being reduced to rubble to match what Poland has in 2019. Per capita & adjusted for inflation.

Attached: 1514122465229.png (425x640, 419K)

I think there is a divide through Germany, it's a huge country. Northern Germans, Dutch and Scandis are phenotypically similar. Southern Germans cluster with French and Northern Italians. Anglos are a special category.

He didn't call you a Jew.

Learn to read, it says "Jew SHILL"

Attached: 1553749033918.jpg (800x600, 357K)

I'm not religious. I certainly don't subscribe to the jewish slave cult that destroyed Rome.
>The World Book Encyclopedia has estimated that in 2002 Christians formed 40% of the Africa's population
Africans are more Christian than Slavs per capita and on an absolute level.

Attached: 1513825488903.jpg (736x548, 59K)

being in a semi permanent state of war with Muslim/communist invaders really worsens a country's economy
also gdp is a shitty metric.

Communism was extremely dysgenic. You haven't addressed any of my other points. Also, which country would you rather live in, Serbia or Namibia?

How is Islam any worse than your jewish slave cult? If anything Islam makes it easier to exterminate/expel them.

Attached: 1514121969101.png (877x588, 656K)

>imagine the smell

Who's at war with Muslims? Communism ended more than a generation ago.

Attached: 1443053037315.jpg (1200x811, 627K)

Also, you underestimate the destructive effects communism can have on a people's culture and identity.

I'd probably rather live in Namibia honestly. In Africa people know their hierarchy, i'd be a manager of niggers that know to take orders. Mongols/Slavs/jews created communism because they couldn't handle being led by a Germanic elite.

Attached: 1543907869680.jpg (735x513, 73K)

I don't consider Poles "the same" as us. Or, to be perfectly honest, absolute equals. But they are still closer and preferable as immigrants to Arab Muslims or African Christians. It's degrees and shades of grey. In a perfect world I'd have an all-German nation state with nukes and neutral like Switzerland (in theory). But we have to deal with what we have. FFS the nu right wants to literally die for Israel, so the last thing I can afford now is to shit on other white Europeans.

I'm not Christian, but Judaism and Islam are both cancers. Fuck em all.

Attached: 1555363203943.jpg (1024x640, 131K)

how does this refute white nationalism in any way? white supremacists, sure, but whos a white supremacist? seems very uncommon.

If niggers have it so good why do they need my help? Why can't I help my own people without accusations of white privilege?

Then you're a fucking brainlet nigger that deserves to die from AIDS.

Attached: 1513145137593.jpg (948x676, 95K)

>serbia
>white
nigga you be trippin

Everyone knows how to deal with Algerians/Iraqis. Ironically Hitler suffered immensely because he considered Poles/Ukrainians/Russians Aryan and wasn't willing to kill them all like he did with the jews. Controversial opinion.

Attached: 1514135420790.jpg (585x785, 52K)

Millennial Woes and Richard Spencer are indeed white supremacists. Woes wants to bring back colonialism, too.

>Slavs
>white

i am a white nationalist but east asian supremacist

Slavs-1959: First data communications, or telemetry, to and from outer space, Luna 1
> 1957: First intercontinental ballistic missile
>1957: First satellite, Sputnik 1
>1957: First animal in Earth orbit, the dog Laika on Sputnik 2
>1959: First data communications, or telemetry, to and from outer space, Luna 1
>1961: First person to spend over 24 hours in space Gherman Titov, Vostok 2 (also first person to sleep in space)
>1961: First probe launched to Venus
>1965: First extra-vehicular activity (EVA)
>1966: First probe to make a soft landing on and transmit from the surface of the Moon
>1971: First probe to impact the surface of Mars
>1971: First space station, Salyut 1
>First crew to spend over one year in space, Vladimir Titov and Musa Manarov on board of Soyuz TM-4 - Mir
I am skipping some but you get my point.

Arabs-
>Make nice drone strike targets
>Most inbred people in the world
>Smell like shit
>worse version of Indians

It's stereotyping to claim every White Nationalist is a White Supremacist though.

>retarded argument
>poster is leaf
Fucking of course.
Serbia is basically a war torn shithole of a country infested by the spirit of communism.
The difference between balkanoids and niggers is that if you plop a balkanoid into a developed country, like the USA, they become normal functioning whites, whereas if you take a nigger and plop him in the same place, he starts shooting caps and dealing drugs.
For example, a Croatian American on average earns $74k a year, more than German Americans, Belgian Americans, Swiss Americans, Scandinavian Americans, and about a hundred other ethnicities. Even Serbs end up earning more than many other ethnic groups in the USA.

The entity of the west has been at war with the Muslims for hundreds of years, Serbia is at the front line.

Well, one of his greatest mistakes was his love for the British and his admiration for their empire. Very strange. Either very naive - doubtful - or he was actually an asset of the enemy, also not really believable.

Either way, I would never subscribe to "white" nationalism, precisely because of the Anglos.

>Woes wants to bring back colonialism, too.
Anyone that has a clue knows it's necessary. Our security and standard of living requires exploiting Asia/Africa for their resources and labour, and soon we won't need their labour.

Attached: robots.jpg (1200x675, 93K)

You're posting a bunch of post communism Slavic shitholes. That's why the GDP per capita is so low

Yeah. But do you honestly believe you will convince normies or let alone the white hating, nation wrecking left by being the nice guy white nationalist? They literally want to kill you now. See black pilled's last video. Europe also banned Jared Taylor from the Schengen Zone. On order of Poland no less.

lol Nazis ran both the American and Soviet space program. Embarrassing. The R1 and R2 rockets they used before hiring Nazis were carbon copies of the V2.
bbc.com/future/story/20140905-the-nazis-space-age-rocket

Attached: h26.jpg (1200x836, 51K)

Yeah, good luck. The only people who seem to be doing that now are the Chinks. MASSIVELY. While Europe talks about cucking itself to death or how we can abolish nuclear energy, coal, diesel cars and turn us into white Africa for the Green communists

Attached: 1553896783538.png (640x274, 109K)

as an anglo american, i have no problems with this
God was a serb so no biggie

I wish Heisenberg and von Weizsäcker still hadn't sabotaged their work, but built the nukes instead. It would have saved millions of European lives and the total take over of the current (((order))) of the Anglozionists.

why aren’t you living in Namibia, bigot?

Good for Nambia? Still don't want them in my neighborhood or country. I just want to live among my own. Is that too hard to comprehend?

If I were a betting man i'd put my money on China. I think the next big war will be between China and Russia, for Siberia.

Attached: Screenshot_118.jpg (492x805, 130K)

are you a fucking retard?

Namibia:
>population 2.534 million
>country size 318,696 square miles

serbia
>population 7 million
>country size 34,116 square miles

serbia also suffered under the iron curtain for decades and had a major war in the 90's. meanwhile namibia gets billions of gibs from europe and the US

also

>serbia avg iq 95

>namibia avg iq 67

I live in Canada? I am loyal to Her Majesty Queen of Canada.

Attached: rcr.jpg (1410x700, 291K)

That is totally different. Darwin determines supremacy not me. It's my job to give it everything, have children and survive the best I know how.

Don't worry. I don't plan on being a 'nice' guy concerning this shit.

Fuck you Anglo.

There is more that goes into a country’s wealth than just its people. Trade generates wealth. The east has been blocked economically from trade by the us for 60-70 years. You say Germany has fully recovered but east Germany is still a wreck. Wealth of a people is not the same as strength. Rome was infinitely wealthier than the saxons but were unable to conquer them. We’re seeing the same wealthy ineptitude in the us right now. A strong nation is better than a rich nation in the long term. Serbia will probably exist longer namibia. African countries literally only exist as long as whites draw the lines. Your logic is flawed.

More like Russia, China, Europe vs the Anglosphere. The USA have made it pretty clear they don't give a rats ass about Europe and will treat them like shit and want them as vassals. But I think in the end Europe will stay neutral between the new Cold War between China and the USA. Despite all the Russian nationalist rhetoric, I think Putin will have no choice but give Chinks full access to Russia

The point is that our people are our people. That's what makes them better, end of story. And it's why you need to go back.

Serbia gets 28x more in direct state aid from the EU than Namibia. Serbia has easy access to massive markets and gets billions in remittances.
>The EU is by far the biggest donor to Serbia with more than €3.6 billion (3.688) in grants provided over the past 18 years in all fields, ranging from rule of law, public administration reform, social development, environment and agriculture.

Attached: Screenshot_244.jpg (469x347, 22K)

>The point is that our people are our people.
How are they our people? I'm not even a Nordic sperg I have no problem living with Meds and Celts and would support a Western European union if I lived in the UK.

Attached: 1463104752280.jpg (561x650, 75K)

I can't see a Russia/China alliance panning out. China would sooner ally with India and invade Siberia/Central Asia by my estimation.

They're both post communist shitholes. But the GDP per capita is increasing.

Attached: Screenshot_20190416-200135.jpg (1068x1575, 240K)

China and India are historical and currently primary enemies. Also who the fuck would bank on India? At least the Russians have nukes and a somewhat modern military.

The funny thing about Eastern Europe is: if you sold your house here, you could live over there for the rest of your life without ever having to work again. You can get a not too shabby home for 50k. With a pool. Close to the sea. But who wants to live in Bulgaria?