Jow Forums ,what are some easy hobbies for young trad women to get into...

Jow Forums ,what are some easy hobbies for young trad women to get into? What's something that they can be passionate about?

Attached: 1554164327445.jpg (1329x2227, 672K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Ryne_Goldberg#Philosophy_of_Rape
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Makin bahbies.

home education

Cleaning

Competitive gardening

clothing

Cooking/Baking

cooking, baking, gardening, sewing, painting, pottery, calligraphy

My wife lifts. It keeps her fit with a nice juicy ass from squatting. She has energy to raise children and do whatever else i need her to do. Also our children are going to be fucking badass.

Crayons.

>cooking, baking, gardening, sewing, painting, pottery, calligraphy
and everything previous user have said in combination with social media. Right, you faggots? Why else would your women do shit, if she wouldnt get enough attention for it.
Women are useless and so is Jow Forums.
Kys incels

>my wife lifts
Does she lift, so she can defend you against perpetrators, you fucking manlet?

As other anons have mentioned. Real lifting (not gym thotery), gardening and sewing will all increase quality of life for both of you. Better health, better food, etc. Apothecary and even basic medical training are a good thing for both of you to look in to. Pets and child care obviously. Cooking can be a good hobby for both of you to take on. Etc etc. Although i suspect this is a "1 post by this ID" slide thread and you're a discord tranny looking to screencap "REEEEEE LOOK AT ALL THESE WHOLESOME AND UTILITARIAN ACTIVITIES THESE NECKBEARDS SUGGEST!" ... So kys

>women
>hobbies or meaningful interests of any kind

Hiking, have a conversation with everyone who passes you on the trial, everyone is friendly and outdoorsy and all you have to do is walk up a mountain during lovely weather and enjoy the air, nature, and life

Swimming.

>have a convo with wanderers

>Oi m8!
>Yo wuz up?
>not much
>... awkward silence ...
>See ya m8
>k bye
great

She lifts to keep up with the children, you fucking brainlet.
Don't tell me you've never seen a lardass huffing and puffing down the sidewalk pushing a giant empty stroller while her 4 year old does laps around her, screaming at and threatening the 4 year old for getting even a little bit out of reach.

>young trad women
In before a hilariously sad thread of incels trying to hunt for unicorns blows up.

The best thing a woman can do is provide a healthy nutritious meal to fuel her family. She is directly the source of life and without that nutrition, a man couldn't provide and do things for his wife and kids. So women are extremely vital.

Learn how to shoot guns.

Negro music.

Crochet or knitting is relaxing, fun, and productive.

yeah, cause you need to pump that muscles so you can beat your kid. Fucking leaf

>She has energy to raise children and do whatever else i need her to do.

Women enjoy doing crafts and serving their family, kraut user.

Sucking my cock

I'm glad people are beginning to recognise leftypol/discord tranny threads. But you're wrong, this thread is for discord trannies to LARP as either,

1. entitled sadistic men
2. submissive masochist women who live to please their husbands
3. shocked normalfags (to make the first two things seem more shocking and less mundane and gay)

And the reason for all of this is to fap.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Ryne_Goldberg#Philosophy_of_Rape

Josh (((Goldberg))) was part of leftypol and made "should we convert to Islam so we can beat women?" threads very frequently in back in 2015. These guys are virgins with deranged sexual fetishes. Most of them can't wait to chop their dicks off.

Strength training helps keep age-based musculoskeletal decay at bay, which is especially important for women since they are prone to osteoporosis. It will also help stabilize a woman's back so that she is more easily able to lift and hold squirming children of fair size and strength without hurting her back. Lifting isn't going to turn her into she-hulk unless she has

Gym

Attached: sam_strong.jpg (576x768, 135K)