DFW hate thread

So glad I left this shithole, and I support any user who leaves this metro or other cities like it. They will become kill zones the moment SHTF.

Attached: 98AA8C63-1A27-4ACC-925E-15138ABD22A2.jpg (654x828, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4qYcVVwZhb8&bpctr=1555461081
youtube.com/watch?v=awLBxdqKqFA&t=33s&bpctr=1555462111
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I gonna head on over to the Dallas home depot and steal me a new lawnmower, since it's basically legal now.
What are you Dallas anons going to get?

I am so fucking happy to not be in Texas anymore. Don't miss the niggers. Don't miss the traffic. Don't miss the heat. Don't miss the cicadas.

Only works if you are nonwhite

>Living in a metropolitan hub in Texas
>Living in FUCKING DALLAS
Austin may have been transformed from a hippy-libertarian to a Mini-california and Immigration + Katrina have made inner-Houston a mess, but Dallas has ALWAYS been shit.

Also /tex/pol thread when?

Attached: 1527391853727.jpg (300x181, 24K)

No fucking joke. I hated the barren, flat, hot ugly openness of the place.

Fuck you! DFW is the best place to be a big city white man!

Attached: 34922500-0E4C-4E0A-B561-A7CDF59A3D6C.jpg (4032x3024, 1.12M)

>decriminalizing crimes
They're doing that on the down-low in parts of Oregon, too. On paper there are laws, but everyone (including the very, very few police in some areas) ignores them and there are no consequences.
Civilization is just a state of mind running on momentum, at the moment.

Yeah, if you live in the Park Cities or waaaay out Allen or some ugly plastic suburb. The absurdity/nonsense/materialism of that place never failed to amaze me.

Scary, isn’t it? And weird seeing our nation slowly evaporate before our very eyes.

So that leaves what? San Antonio? Never been there, but my brother says it’s a Mexican shithole. Texas is literally the major metros, private ranch/farm land and small town opioid nothingness. Fuck that whole state.

> he doesn’t know about the white western suburbs in FW...

Just because you want to live with the (((whites))) of the Park cities, is no reason to disregard the fun to be had in our 3A&4A exurbs like Azle.

Indeed

Attached: 9E28B920-68B6-4D1A-8C8B-7C839963582B.jpg (1242x810, 469K)

>running on momentum
it fucking scares me. so many people in positions of power with zero idea how to actually do their job.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH BLACK PEOPLE STOP STEALING SHIT

No wonder that's place is so fucked up, should just shoot every nigger that thieves shit like the old days

The scary part is realizing that practically everyone is blind and deaf to what's happening, and to warnings of what the consequences will be.
Things just keep getting harder and harder for them, and they'll never understand why.

Outside of the military and maybe the Presidency, none of those people have any power whatsoever. It's entirely imaginary.

White Texan here. Life is suffering.

>Scary, isn’t it?
Not really, it's the only chance for this to happen again
youtube.com/watch?v=4qYcVVwZhb8&bpctr=1555461081

>Imagine being this much of a homosexual.

Lewisville check'n in

Attached: image.jpg (720x568, 40K)

>tfw a Fort Worth native but moved out of state for work
>Friends and family seem content in their little ruts while demographics continue to change and everything slowly gets worse around them
>Can only watch from the other side of the country while I continue to become blackpilled

I'll be visiting soon, and although I've been gone for a while now, for some reason I've been preparing myself to say goodbye to the Texas I once knew. I'm expecting to get hit with a wave of feels.

Attached: 1552218050165.png (905x537, 427K)

I avoid driving through Dallas any chance I get. Makes my skin crawl.

>youtube.com/watch?v=4qYcVVwZhb8&bpctr=1555461081

Just fucking imagine what would happen if Hitler came back today speaking to white men on an international level. Goosebumps dude. Can you fucking imagine? Wew

Attached: 75dffc87-17e5-4623-adee-8802c584ec8b.jpg (700x679, 73K)

That's what blackface is for.

Attached: file.png (408x396, 104K)

Even worse, Grapevine. Don't come here..I mean there. Don't come there.

My suburb is right next to a sanctuary suburb. We ship our kid 8 suburbs away so they don't go to one of the shittiest school systems on the planet.

North of Fort Worth is getting bad with all the white flight driving up prices. Go back we're full.

>Can you fucking imagine?
Wait until the boomer Waffen see that white privilege is literally the democratic party platform. Wait until they watch them win. Wait until they find out the GOP is mathematically finished. We're going to hear these speeches again, mark my words.
youtube.com/watch?v=awLBxdqKqFA&t=33s&bpctr=1555462111

In my city in commiefornia, they passed something similar except the limit is under $1000. Off course theft increased dramatically. Especially smash and grab heists at the local malls. Nigs have been raiding the apple stores and footlockers on the regular and never get caught.

They did it because the jails cant contain all the spics and nogs that go thru like a revolving door

Why not just shoot them?
Taking their lives isn't a crime if they're worth less than $1000.

I live in the Alliance area, I feel ya. I make okay money but have to live with trash people due to housing costs near my job. At least I can take walks in the $600k neighborhoods.

Cali did same thing up to 950 dollars is not a crime, needless to say shoplifting and property theft is through the roof since
Which is why drug use is up so much, and then people just end up shitting in the streets because why not, steal all day and buy drugs and pass out in public on heroin might as well take a dump on the sidewalk

lucky.

Attached: god I wish that were me.jpg (626x128, 10K)

Enjoy that 5 o’clock two hour traffic jam you fucking cuck.