Notre Dame

I am a Muslim and I am extremely saddened by the events that happened in Paris this week. Not only is it Notre Dome a relic of the past, but it remained a symbol to innocent civilians.

I truly hope so called "Muslims" have not committed a foul act, for it does nothing but sully our name.

I reach out to anyone affected by this event and offer my sympathy and support.

Attached: 565573069985546250.png (120x120, 10K)

Mossad did Notre Dame. Mossad did Christchurch.

Attached: GAS-THE-KIKES.jpg (1638x916, 1011K)

>I am a Muslim and

don't care

[-]

I'm afraid I don't understand

You're cool friend, I know most Muslims are. Also, did you hear that a mosque in Jerusalem was also burned? Weird coincidence. Seems shady.

He said he doesn’t care what you have to say, immediately after your words
>I’m a muslim

Ever thought about converting to Christianity?

Here we go. A good (((moderate))) muslim, feeling sorry for the kuffar and their culture.

If not bait (which it is) fix your fucking community. This is on the hands of all moderate muslims. If you don't fix your fucking shit you're gonna all get it on the day of the rope.

>I truly hope so called "Muslims" have not committed a foul act, for it does nothing but sully our name.

Lighting a church on fire is one of the least offensive acts of terror muslims have done.

That seems impolite and short-sighted.

>I am a Muslim
cool story nigger
>back to red dit

No, I am quite happy with my current position. Are you Christian?

I highly doubt that. And I assure you this is not bait. Shall I send a photo of my rug?

Indeed. A correction on my part would have been admitting this.

I despise Reddit. Nothing but basedboys and nigger-faggots as far as the eye and see.

Attached: 1555055350899.png (740x740, 682K)

basedboys*

I'm culturally christian. Are you a practicing muslim? What do you do that actually makes you a muslim outside of your name?

Nice. I practice. I do the usual stuff. Pray 5 times a day, fast, etc.

If I may, where are you from?

Idaho, I'm white but I dont care enough to do any genetic testing to know exactly what. Where are you from? Are you sunni?

Yeah, I am. Morocco is were I am from. My mother's side hovers around France/Spain, while my father's side is around Western Sahara/south border of Morocco.

I haven't done any DNA testing, but it would be cool to see!

Mossad did Notre Dame.
Christchurch was genuine.

Attached: 1553414623750.jpg (8000x5387, 3.95M)

Why are you here? Most Moroccans go to France

My parents immigrated here for college, my other relatives went to France or Morocco for education.

Oh you were born here. How was growing up and assimilating like?

I guess I was always the weird kid haha

I don't think any part of being Moroccan had anything to do with that. I just was a bit weird. People teased me for my name in elementary school, but that's standard.

To be honest, I haven't had any real problems assimilating. My parents were accepted into the neighborhood with ease, and my middle and high school peers accepted me! I am thankful for that.

Well, I have some work to do. Take care, man,

You know they did, OP.

Attached: 1555364651477.webm (360x640, 2.76M)

What about cousins in your family tree?
Did they cut your dick off, how do you feel about that now that you prolly know it caused permanent ptsp on you and less pleasure for both you and your women?

Attached: angryaboutislam.jpg (1336x6290, 2.37M)

The sentiment is not falling on deaf ears or anything, but I'm pretty jazzed about the fire. It's fun to watch things burn down from time to time, gives us something to talk about. Not like we can't rebuild it or anything. It's been rebuilt before.

He’s here for flight training

We know (((they))) did it, brother.

>There are normal people who claim to be muslims
>There are terrorists organisations who call themselves muslims and are fighting a jihad
It would much easier if one of them just got a completely new name for your relegion and I don't think the fellows fighting Jihad and screaming Allahu Ackbar while beheading people are going to make the change.

>relic
>symbol
>artifact
>history
>architecture
Everyone going out of their way to call it everything but what it really is: a center of faith and worship for the Lord.

Its also a living church with an active Catholic congregation

I think that's what he meant by "symbol"

They love labeling it with terms that devalue its actual spiritual significance. They're very eager to brand it as just a quaint reminder of an extinct time.

Attached: 1534048478656.png (611x277, 36K)

If the sand niggers did it though, can we do another Crusade? One without the Sand Nigger loving Illuminati Pope?