You now support abortions after reading this short post

>In New York City, thousands more black babies are aborted than born alive each year, and the abortion rate among black mothers is more than three times higher than it is for white mothers. According to a city Health Department reportreleased in May, between 2012 and 2016 black mothers terminated 136,426 pregnancies and gave birth to 118,127 babies. By contrast, births far surpassed abortions among whites, Asians and Hispanics.

Attached: 1554843042028.png (959x1024, 756K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/45999/ohio-democrat-creates-amendment-giving-black-amanda-prestigiacomo
youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 90D87D97-AB83-431B-B5C3-8514F63CB8F9.jpg (742x774, 53K)

Nope. I still do not support the murder of unborn children for any reason.

Even if they're niggers?

What do I care if African savages want to abort their retarded inbred rape babies?

The eternal anglo-kike.
Then you wonder why I cheer at the destruction of your country by Muslim.

dailywire.com/news/45999/ohio-democrat-creates-amendment-giving-black-amanda-prestigiacomo

>Ohio Democrat Drafts Amendment Seeking To Make Black Babies Exempt From Pro-Life Law

>Even if they're niggers?
Even if they're niggers.

Because the problems facing the White race isn't a low birth rate. It's an anti-White society.

Even if abortion was legal for everyone but Whites, Whites would still be facing an increasingly anti-White society and White Genocide.

Yes, I'm sure having tons of unaborted niggers running around causing monkey shins would definitely help.

>Yes, I'm sure having tons of unaborted niggers running around causing monkey shins would definitely help.
Niggers already have a replacement birth rate even with abortion. And again, Whites problems aren't only an abundance of muds. Abortion of the mud races hasn't stopped the anti-Whites from pushing their agenda and abortion for Whites hasn't started Whites fighting against the anti-White agenda.

So I fail to see what supporting the murder of millions of children (including White children) gets me.

Fewer niggers. It's really not complicated.

wtf I love abortion now. It's so kind of (((them))) to help out whites on this front. :)

>Fewer niggers. It's really not complicated.
Having fewer niggers won't save the White race. Saving the White race will save the White race.

Not to mention the glaring fact that with abortion you also have fewer Whites.

Think about it: If half of these niglets were not aborted the USA would've collapsed a few years ago, therefore stopping global feminism, faggotricy, jewish domination and overall degeneracy

saving the white race is nice, but if you can do it with fewer niggers around.... that would be even better, black abortion is the cherry on top.

why are you so hateful, user?
i don't hate blacks, i love my people
anything i can do to keep more of my people alive, i will

that's really childish to look at it like that
childish and whitetrashpilled

whites should start acting like niggers.
just pop out babies and let (((the state))) pay for it
white or not, they're not going to let your kids starve

youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0

Niggers are really fucking awful. Like have you ever seen one?

If we forced them to raise their babies, it would collapse the economy, destroy the city, and niggers everywhere would starve.

Waah, that means we can't give them post-partum terminations of pregnancy! Hidoi, hidoi!

Attached: image.png (540x397, 277K)

YES
I dont know why pol isnt more for eugenics n shit
Margaret Sanger ftw

save the black children so they can grow up to fuck my daughters yaaaassss!

when is it a "children"?

i live and work around them
mexicans are worse

spbp

Those who support abortion should watch one happen.
Watching an abortion instantly changed my opinion.
Beneath all the flowery language used to describe the "procedure" is a baby getting sucked into a vacuum-blender.

Before the first heartbeat, sure.