What happens when artificial wombs are invented so women can become mothers without having to bear the child?

What happens when artificial wombs are invented so women can become mothers without having to bear the child?

Attached: 1537014360867.jpg (540x644, 48K)

Freedom for everybody.

I can’t imagine that an artificial womb would lead to the same horomonal and mental bonds that a mother and child develop.

that wont matter to modern day thots

Females will be phased out, since they will be obsolete technology. Then we can finally have a nice world to inhabit.

Post the pepe version of this

Imagine the smell

May be there would be no birth rate problem.

Thots wearing a cross....

Protip: It won't. It'll be treated like powdered breast milk. Jews will say it's the same and woman will give birth to retarded/unstable kids.
Also this, sadly.

>so women can become mothers without having to bear the child?

trolling is a art

Brave New World.

Attached: Bravenewwlrd taking the blue pill.jpg (670x946, 139K)

who is this fluid druid

Recreational abortion to harvest stem cells for beauty products will begin.

8/8

artificial wombs + futa sex robots that can make you cum so hard it hits the ceiling = women are obsolete

>women
>developing emotional attachments
Hello new fren. Lurk more. You'll learn.

she probably sent this to her now ex boyfriend

whos this penis machinist

Based

Attached: 1541587549836s.jpg (206x250, 7K)

Millennials can barely microwave a potato you really think they can handle instacook a baby

Women cannot stare at themselves enough... I'm amazed they don't feel embarrassed by this selfie shit. Seriously, don't they feel weird at all about this? I can't imagine taking pics of myself all day like this.

Most men cannot comprehend the level of self centeredness modern women have.

>artificial wombs
>sex robots
women will only have value to niggers who can't afford these things

Canadian literacy is an problem.

It’s a horn of plenty pendant

Artificial wombs are anti traditional and anti religion.

>8/8

Attached: 1550698866573.jpg (441x408, 21K)

slut has her pussy puff hanging out

Absolutely nothing will change. It isn't childbirth keeping women and men from wanting children. It's the responsibility that comes with raising them, having to give up video game and party time, and having to care about something other than themselves.

Attached: 1552640318235.jpg (641x530, 25K)

probably a legit utopia since it gets rid of any excuse for abortion since any unwanted pregnancy can be stopped by gestating the fetus in an artificial womb and the AW has infinitely more value to men than to women as it actually gives men reproductive freedom

could you imagine if men posted to IG and Twitter with pics of half their ball sack hanging out and it was "edgy" and "empowering"
no we're called pricks and pervs for the same shit
women's privilege is real

Would you lads like to have kids artificially if you can't find a partner?
I want to have like 4-5 kids, wouldn't mind being a single dad either(kids actually do just as well with a single-father than with both a mother and father)

BRAPPPPPPPPPP

i bet she fukc only black guys lol

Humanity is fucked. Because men women rejected will be able to reproduce. The world will be full of betas and the inequality in the distribution of mates will grow even more.

Then the bodies of females have been rendered useless. Their womb will become void, their breasts are mere decorations. Their muscles are lesser to that of a man, their emotive brain will become obstructive to social intercourse.

Woman shall be woman no more.

Women will become obsolete to men, hit the wall even fucking faster, and then either more actively try to destroy society or will try to regain their position in men's life. Your time is coming you arrogant bitches. This is not pointed at good women who are mothers, nurturers, and valuable members of society. You aren't that common nowadays though.

I'm gonna do it.
Like, just maybe half a nut sticking out.
Some gal might like it.

Only rich women/couples will afford such comfort as usual

Attached: artificial-womb-690x400.jpg (690x400, 40K)

>”inequality in the distribution of mates”
I meant to quote that. Those aren't my beliefs but the beliefs of fools who ironically think artificial wombs are a solution to their problems.

baste and honkpilled
if they rage back we can claim oppression

Attached: pwease.jpg (1024x1024, 66K)

you incels are so fucking lucky SJW culture is protecting you. 15 years ago all of you closet faggots would be getting called out for who you really are.

They wont be mothers...
they wont get child support or alimony and wont get full custody of "thier' kids.
Men will have a robotic womb deliver our kiddos and robots to fuck.
women will be extinct in another 200 years.
Men will become fathers and women wont be able to control the children.
And life will be good in the universe again.

Hobbit feet/10
Def would not bang

Attached: 1554767210261.png (900x900, 1.61M)

How are you that fast?

what the fuck are you even trying to do

Children would be owned and raised by the state at that point.

To all you young guys. Grow a set and go talk to a woman. Don't be a faggot. Getting over the fear of talking to women makes everything else easier. You'll figure it out from there.

Men are still going to find ways to tap dat ass, pic related.

This boomer speaks the truth

*an, leaf
an.

>literally the threat of a woman taking your children and enslaving you through the courts
>it must be that men are lazy
fuck off

This.

I used to think that artificial wombs would be the future. But if none of the betas are facing any barriers to entry as far as reproduction, then we will have way more weak fucks running around than we do now.

They certainly do with their children

Right. Nature is perfectly balanced, nothing is out of place. In nature weak genes don't get to reproduce for good reason. That's why I don't even hate women anymore, its not their fault I suck.

both pics are old newfriend

Wasn't aware I only blamed men in that post. I guess butthurt incels only see what they want to though.

>so women can become mothers without having to bear the child?

They still won't want to have kids, because modern women are completely subverted. Nothing will change for women. Men will be in complete reproductive control.

>pic related.
Well that was anti climactic.

delightful

Attached: bratha.jpg (1618x1080, 554K)

We'll be able to have children without women and their bullshit.

Dude no. The bullshit is life, everything good comes with some bad. If you haven't figured out how to get women then you don't deserve to knock one up. Its every mans mission, you have plenty of time if you stay in shape but we all have to go through the fire to get it. Nothing comes easy, its not supposed to.

Having a child isn’t the hard part, it’s raising it that people are afraid of. Artificial wombs are pointless. We need families, churches, communities.

>implying this tech will ever be available to normal people
yeah dude and all 1 billion chinese people are going to genetically engineer themselves into whites. childish delusion

Impressive

>Clickbait images
>1 post sometimes 2 when they really want to seem real
>And grandiose delusions

When artificial wombs are created, we can cut women out entirely.

Attached: end-women.jpg (917x781, 254K)

A keeper

trying to save you from looking back at yourself years from now and realizing how much of a faggot you're acting and how much of a failed male you are. You can still recover

Children will be anxious, depressed, allergic, autistic, neglected, and beaten.

Sound superior when he knows he's dying, and we'll be here still being faggots while he's ashes or 6ft deep

lmfaaaooo holy cringe, go larp somewhere else you fucking nerd. I bet your parents are super proud you wont ever bare kids or bring a girlfriend home.

This plus mass sterilization

still would boink yer moms womb

>remove the responsibilities of getting pregnant at all from women
>only bad shit happens
>remove the responsibilities of raising children from women, place it on the state
>only bad shit happens
>yeah okay but what if we remove the responsibilities of BEING pregnant and bearing children from women??

Soon any children that are unfortunate to make it past the impending abortocaust and into in vitro Matrix-style embryo tubes will be raised by sterile and liberal propagandist schooling institutions as essentially orphaned, atomized individuals, and they are going to be seen as literal myths to women. They’re going to be segregated by cities or parts of the city from adults, for the continued liberation of the woman; this time to keep the “stresses” of her biological clock or any baby guilt from her family out of her life. They’ll forget they were once children and be forced to believe that they had merely always existed, as if God. Human uteri will shrink and disappear, and women will only produce gametes until we’re reliant on clownworld baby factories for reproduction at all. It’s all getting so tiresome

Attached: 7D9339B0-3B02-44C3-B059-0F651B021CFF.jpg (112x112, 2K)

When we have sexbots and artificial wombs, we exterminate women.

Absolutely seething. You wouldn't want me breeding my genes anyways I'm a polish Irish german slovak mutt. Women at my age are insufferable, you could not pay me to maintain that shit bro. It's like a full time fucking job, oh wow I get some pussy in return, temporary dopamine then have to listen to her fucking yapping mouth. God just shoot me thinking about it

WOULD

what happens when men start having kids without needing women?

Can you add a little wet spot on the panties. That would be hot.

All women will get gassed

Then I'll pass. If you get divorced in Canada, there is an 82% chance of having no custody rights at all.

nothing will change.

roasties gonna roast

its not just the pregnancy, its the actual responsibility of having a child. at that point that have to become an adult, they can no longer be the child. this is why nothing will change, women will delay all the responsibility, whilst enjoying all rights and benefits of adulthood.

>they actually think the state will allow us as men to create our own children without a mother around
Lmao you already can’t adopt a kid as a single parent what makes you think they’ll let you create your own?

Attached: image.jpg (1009x724, 64K)

would unironically be better than current system
I WANT MY SOMA

what do you think?
those nipple necks will be flying hammerheads while we will be frying our balls off on some desolated desertplanet some who gives a fuck where in the middle of where ever we are send to die

Attached: SAB yummy times.jpg (600x338, 22K)

Huxley pilled Plato's republican

Attached: image.jpg (750x534, 96K)

no he doesnt
you dumb virgins stfu you dumb optimistic boomers stfu. you mgtow fags stfu.
women can drain yoou spiritualy and monetarily. i was lucky enough not to have kids my wife or property to lose anything.

t. married 4 years currently seperated. wife cheated and left me for a lanklet soi boy.
women initiate 68% of divorces and have courts on their side.
sure you might meet a good hot chick who will be loyal to you for 5 years... maybe 10 etc but if she ever decides to leave or cheat which is easy for a women to find another mater... say goodbye to your heart and money.

Checked. Women have always been depraved annoying cumbersome beasts. Men just had less distractions, so it was easier to put up with them.

Attached: image.jpg (740x523, 88K)

It won't, the babies will probably be fucked and have weird developmental problems. This shit is worthy of a Butlerian Jihad but of course the incels here think it's a good thing because they're obsessed with muh sex robots.

We have an huge surplus of obsolete farm equipment destroying our cities that we've never bothered to get rid of. Why would women be any different?

mutt cope, try not to kill yourself anytime soon

while i believe it will change things i dont care if it does or doesnt. i want children but dont want to lose money or my soul to a woman. now a virgin incel btw.

my ex did this

You mean when men can have children without the need for women

oh, i am.

>I bet the only guys who will put up with her shitty personality so they can fuck her are black.
Fixed it for you.

Attached: qt dart.gif (446x523, 3.2M)