This is exactly why birthrates in the west are so low

this is exactly why birthrates in the west are so low

Attached: incels.png (603x593, 263K)

I pull so much pussy in cargo shorts though. You just gotta dress for the demographic you are after. Cargo shorts are perfect for college party sluts.

people in reaction videos like this are acting. nobody would bother watching a reaction if it was actually a normal reaction. the fact that this has so many views is because the reaction is completely over the top and the dude knows it. one could even argue that twitter and self obsession culture has revealed a whole new population of undateable women (and men). In the end though, good on both of them if they can monetize their trite endeavours.

This dude has a wife

yeah fuck this bitch. hope she dies in a fire for insulting cargo shorts.

LOL this dude got married and people complain about being incels. just go have sex incels this dude did so can you lmao.

Wtf is wrong with cargo shorts? Makes CC easy that much easier

what's his name?

You have to not look like shit, and go hard for that sandal wearing, devil-may-care beach bro vibe to pull with cargo shorts. I have accomplished this one time, and it was at a festival in the woods. They can work if they are of decent quality, and kinda look messed up stylistly, other than that you're staying unfucked.

sandal cargo shorts are for banana republic Thailand ladyboy bar infesting expats that love da little cocktail wieners

What’s great about it is that I work with a lot of guys like this and most of them have wives/girlfriends. Stacy is just a stupid dull slut.

and his wife has a boyfriend

LmaO get off Jow Forums, Miles.

I could pull pussy wearing sackcloth. If I werent married i'd prove it.

Ive worn cargo shorts for years, im married and am working on kid #2 with the wife.

Sounds like Ms. StClair is the undateable one and shes bitter af

If you are Jow Forums enough, you look good in anything

NO THEY ARE NOT YOU FUCKING LIAR

anyone who wears cargo shorts is an absolute abomination and has zero clue on how to dress, unless you are over the age of 35 you have no excuse

>nice cargo shorts loser
>*pull rose out of disturbingly deep pocket*
>thank you m'lady

What's wrong with wearing cargo shorts?

i've never been flirted with and approached by women as much as i am now after being married. my advice for single men: wear a fake wedding ring.

No he doesn’t. He’s in a room with two beds.

White women are worthless whores, a prostitute you have to constantly pay and if for any reason at all, any reason, the money stops, so does her fake love.

is that vox day??

>caring about what other men wear
good thing i have giant pockets swinging around my calves, i can store my sides in them after they fall off from laughing at this blatant faggotry

Attached: safety cat.jpg (613x587, 16K)

What about striped cargo shorts

So? Lots of times hotels book people into rooms with two double beds. Half the time when I traveled alone for work, I stayed in a room with two beds because it’s cheaper than a room with one king size bed. On our honeymoon, my wife and I used one bed for sleeping and the other bed for sex.

HE IS SUFFERING
His instinct, his natural, animal, primitive, primal subconscious is SCREAMING IN PAIN. Onions, SJW, degeneration, everything wrong can put men on a leash, but his most basic emotions will still persevere inside that thick cuck shell.

His tears are the same of a tiger looking at a jungle. He sees what he could be, brave, strong and cries because he knows what he become, and what he could have been.

I feel pity for Onions Star Wars Man. He doesn't know why he is crying, but deep inside, what he most wanted was to break those chains the liberals put in him.

you just look like trash lol

He is not acting. He's constantly shedding tears, shaking and choking. He's even got snot coming out of his nose. Can't fake all that.

>The cargo shorts meme
I have a pair that I wear when I need to keep things in them.
Screw drivers, knives, wrenches, etc.
Nothing makes the bitches wet like a man that can use tools.
Standards are pretty low these days.

I think this is closer to a kind of religious rapture, consumerism and social media have replaced more traditional spirituality and community structure.
A generation or two ago he'd probably be the guy at church who's getting so into worship and singing or whatever that you get a little weirded out.

>need to use workman's tools
>can't wear pants that cover your fucking shins
there is literally no excuse to wear shorts at a jobsite, faggot. carpenters pants or gtfo.

Goto Gym, then it won't matter whatever you wear.

pants make me overheat, ill take a few hits on the shins till i learn to avoid it, beats getting sick or passing out with heat exhaustion

Who said I worked with my hands for a living like a poorfag?
I just do my own maintenance and such.

>he doesn't know.

Wear breathable cotton pants and stay away from the plastics for fucks sake.

You lil shits can shut the fuck up. Cargo shorts are great for holding stuff while I take care of my lawn or work on my projects right before I go plow my wife of fifteen years while we have a few minutes in before picking the kids up from extra curricular activities. But if that's not your situation then you shouldn't be wearing cargo shorts.

>People still in denial about cargo shorts
t. Married man who almost exclusively wears cargo shorts and graphic t's

>hasn’t seen I love lucy

>muh shitty, "They look like office pants, but are actually shorts" faggot thinks he's an authority on fashion

If you have even a little muscle definition on you, anything other than normal jeans and cargo shorts looks like ass at casual settings.

Exactly this.

This sort of child-like awe is always bizarre when you see it from a grown man, but it's excusable under certain circumstances; for example, when a Father first sees his newborn daughter, or takes part in some sort of transcendental religious experience.

But, with the way clown world is going, there are fewer and fewer avenues available for the authentic expression of this sort of raw emotion, so you get shit like this. A grown-ass man crying his eyes out over Hollywood blockbuster movies.

I agree, your cult should be brainwashing men to be rapists instead of... whatever the fuck it is you think you're accomplishing now.

this. women are moral-less creatures when not under the control of a strong man.

So you’re a rapist if you’re not like that? Crying over space movies.

Fuck off cunt, it's too hot for pants and I need the pockets.

Big damn true

They did that because back in the day it was considered too adult-themed to show a couple in the same bed. They pushed the boundaries of television when they switched to them having one bed later in the show's life.

Wait, girls don't like cargo shorts?

women have retard fashion anyways. jeans with fake pockets ffs.

>I pull so much pussy in cargo shorts though.

We are talking about women who rate at least a 5 or higher, though.

>under 6 feet tall
>income under $150,000 annually
>less than $1 million assets
>does not perform sexually on demand, so eager but not too eager, domineering but not overly aggressive
>sensitive but with a bad streak
>appreciates artistic aspects, but not too much to be seen as effeminate
>outdoorsy but rednecky
>at least Master’s level education
>wants children but not too soon
>likes nerd stuff but not super nerd stuff e.g. Game of Thrones fan is ok, Star Wars or Star Trek is too much, Xbox games ok except online, PC absolutely off limits

Missing any of the above = UNDATEABLE

If you wear nothing but cargo shorts then chances are you have a complete disregard for your personal appearance and hygiene as well.

>pants make me overheat,
Fat ass detected.

This reads like such a wannabe chad loser checklist.

Exactly, chino shorts are for fems

Chad Loser v. Virgin BF

Having a wife doesn't mean shit if you don't have kids. I really hope this cringelord doesn't reproduce. Then again I doubt kids are in his plan. They would interrupt him while he drinks his Onions and capeshit marathons.

What's wrong with cargo shorts?everyone wears them during summer. I like wearing them at work. They hold all my shit

More like it's okay to wear cargo shorts if you are 9 years old. You should really leave short pants behind if you are at least teenage.

and I bet she weighs at least 300LB

This guy was just putting on a fake reaction for money/ views. All of his videos on his channel are like that.

based

She looks like a female version of him but slightly skinnier. Shes in some of his older videos

>there are retards on this board giving this literal who eceleb faggot attention
Why is Jow Forums shilling this sperg so hard?

>Cargo shorts are perfect for college party sluts.
>t. geed

> undateable
> actually married

dumb thots.

I doubt this Dork and his nerd wife are having little to no sex. Less sex as the years go by.

Random dyke with manjaw complain about pudgy Soi boi. Yeah we are fucked. I can't wait till we can light these people up and enslave them without consequences

and two separate beds

This. Just rape sex.

beta buxx dead bedroom relationships are basically inceldom with a side of cuckolding

fuck I love cargo shorts

Why does she have an issue with cargo shorts? They are very utilious.

>utilious

American women are the worst on the entire planet.

that whore would have been sucking my cock 20 years ago when i was kickflipping 4 stairs in my union bay cargo pants!!!!!

bishhhhhh

You idiots have no life. You sit there and mock this dude for what exactly? Enjoying his hobby? Showing excitement for a franchise he obviously cares deeply about? You people need to fuck off seriously.

My brother in law is on his 4th kid and has been rocking cargo pants/shorts for as long as I’ve known him. My sister is super conservative and all of their kids are blonde hair/blue eyed lol. He’s also super nerdy and a big gadget guy. Aside from the fact that he’s 6’5 and in decent shape, you’d never guess he was in the secret service for over a decade.

utilitous is the word I'm looking for

Nothing. Wear whatever you feel the most comfortable in.

The secret is to be white, over 6', and to not be a fat asshole. Get a fucking haircut too. You can get away with even occasionally smelling like shit if you aren't a fag, women understand dudes can be gross.

ROASTIES WONT TAKE MY CARGO SHORTS REEEEEE

............toga
toga........
...........toga!!!!!!

that man cried like a baby needing a diaper change, all so he could probably get free tickets to star jews for himself and his wife’s boyfriend

fuck that piece of shit

STAH WAHS

Attached: 1555344777938.png (554x496, 19K)

Haagen Daz icecream and donuts have revealed a whole new population of undateable fat women. Might be worse than women who wear sweatpants in public

Dont worry scro ive known lots of cargo short wearers with families

oh im laffin

I just liked the sound of utilious sound the name of some kind of ancient greek general

>Might be worse than men who wear cargo shorts
Really? Cargo shorts are badass. Fuck off, roastie

Attached: women-hate-cargo-shorts-because-they-reveal-th-1.png (500x500, 179K)

>hate star wars
>hate marvel crap and whatever movie of superniggers
>still single and virgin at 25

really makes me think

I mean she obviously gets off on looking for new groups of white men to hate, but at least as far as the fucking manchildren superhero/starwars faggots go, she's right, and they deserve nothing but absolute scorn.
I would be curious to know how he copes with the memes about him. Sure, it's picking on the lowest of the low, but people like him deserve to be bullied into an early grave or become men, whichever comes first.

~5% of the population have this animal like need to fill an addiction.
I am one of them, it is hard to explain. It is primal, ancient brain type of impulse that can manifest it self in various ways.
Most drug or alcohol addicts are like this, but not all, which is why you see success in treatment of some but not others.
For example, 2 % of the population is responsible for something like 95% of alcohol sales and the industry calls them "super buyers."

This is also why there is such a push back against things like legal pot. Because these people know they are addicts. But they also know they are addicted to being addicted and not to alcohol or opiates specifically. So you make pot legal, and the alcohol industry loses A LOT of business.
However, if these people do abstain from drugs or alcohol, they become the people that are absolutely obsessed with X. Often it is like a slow version of ADHD, where they will be super religious for 2-3 years, then be super into batman for 2-3 years, then never leave the house playing wow for another 2 years, ect, ect.

Honestly, what these people need to pot to be a functioning member of society. Alcohol can fill the addiction need, but it is far more damaging.

Except for the fact that the dude is married.

Attached: 8b7.jpg (1024x929, 188K)

You can be married and still a cuck. Marriage nowadays dont mean shit if your wife gets spitroasted by dindus

>dissing cargo shorts
Fuck this bitch. It's been relatively cool recently so I've been wearing my khakis, but I'm switching to cargo pants tomorrow.

Attached: 1480350522530.gif (500x459, 1.89M)

They are on vacation. Or at least that is what he says in the video.