Need a good roasting i guess

This is supreme species behind the computer screen

Attached: 20190416_190654.jpg (2560x1920, 1.62M)

How long ago did you transition?

gas yourself faggot

>tattoos
>shitty ones at that
>gyno
lol, delete this

Fuck off, Ted Cruz.

Why post your face on Jow Forums friend? It's mentally unhealthy to seek out a roasting here.

Also too many tattoos.

You look normal, but the Tatts seem wrong for you. You don't have a cool/tough guy thing happening and the Tatts seem out of context on you.

But you're OK. Nothing off about you or anything...if you don't have a beer belly or anything we aren't seeing.

You've got gyno tits and you cant seem to upload a picture the right way but honestly, your shit tier, Russian gay jail experience tattoos really steal the show in how much of a waste of space you are.
The fact that you think you're almost unroastable enough to expose yourself to a roasting, pails in comparison to your inflated ego or masochism.
Tl;dr you're a massive faggot

Lel, that's a woman.

Attached: 1555416917355.gif (290x189, 2.9M)

You look like a lonely sack of shit

"Yikes"

>man

hey dalton, youre a fag

legitimately nice haircut. Would've been a lefgit handsome looking guy but you ruined your physique with tattoos. Wear long sleeves in public

Wtf is gyno lmao

start working out and eat healthy, it will broaden your shoulders, make your face more defined and remove your bitch tits

Man boobs.

You look like Baked Alaska

You guys do realize hes jerking off right now to you roasting him? Now your gay too

Not a real big enthusiast when it comes to Eugenics, but if it breeds smart, and physically capable individuals, I am all for it.

Yall think i look like a trannie lmao?? I did just shave tho.

Attached: FB_IMG_1555461779464.jpg (720x960, 45K)

So what was bootcamp like? Did every drill sgt ask what tribe you were from or just why you even bought stock in American Spirits?

>another spic on pol
welcome home brother

>This is supreme species behind the computer screen
tattoos
supreme specie of a retard.

JESUS CHRIST user

Attached: 1555459904664.jpg (301x303, 51K)

Britod dark haired inbred ape face

That's not a spic that's a brit

Boot camp was alright. Im former marine and army haha. Didnt have to do army basic since i joined right after.

Attached: FB_IMG_1555461960391.jpg (720x1280, 45K)

You better sheathe those nipples before you poke someone's eye out m8

Y'all .....

Confirmed Facebook newfag normie

You look fine. Just drop about 30 pounds and get cut. Ignore these faggots.

x2.
DonĀ“t waste your genes brother. There a lot of people out there that wish they were white.

hey that's mean you can tell he's sad :(

good haircut btw.

You're hot
Show us your ass

Nice skin drawings faggot.

Attached: 1539049416342.gif (250x167, 1.21M)