The only portugalian I met was a manlet, balding, brown eyes and olive skin, but he was pretty smart which surprised me...

The only portugalian I met was a manlet, balding, brown eyes and olive skin, but he was pretty smart which surprised me, are portugalians hues or are they one of us ?

Attached: main-qimg-8bb38039305065dce6d029ad25c2ac28-c.jpg (405x520, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ix5p1kcsjNs
youtube.com/watch?v=Fvs5AYlgzuk
youtube.com/watch?v=Gkz7uzaV7uY
nationalgeographic.com/science/2019/03/ancient-iberians-dna-from-steppe-men-spain/
wiki.ptchan.org/poltardo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peninsular_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are Portugalians? Extraterrestrials?

If you look carefully you can see the slight imprint of her nipple on the green side of her top.

What’s hues

Portugalians = moors from iberia + italians ?

Aren't they just Iberians?

Also would sex woman in OPs pic

fapped

its kinda creepy cause the only portugese dude i met was in college and he wasa balding manlet also.

but he was more pale than her and literally had the exact same face she did. kinda weirding me out

Nobody knows what breed they are. All we know its Vandals + unkown+ unkown

He was smart but with those type of questions everyone would look smart next to you lad.

>are portugalians hues

wtf? brazilians have no relation with portuguese, besides language because they were part of our colonial empire.

>or are they one of us

No we are not slavics, but we are europeans/white, so you are one of us.

Attached: portugal_00ab_21car2h62794b.jpg (750x501, 341K)

i always forget they exist.

at least 30% of brazil is still portuguese and italians 15/15 and also portuguese+italians so yes

monkeyzilian projecting, why i´m not surprised.

Italy Spain and Portugal were blacked by moorish invasion for 5 centuries, they aren’t white and look different from the standard European aesthetic

You mean portuguese/negro bastards
If there's one thing we can be blamed for,is for finding she-boons attractive

>Nobody knows what breed they are

well by race and genetics we are close related with spanish, north italians and french and then the rest of the other europeans. the order is there on the pic, don´t know why tho

Attached: genetic_00-_sample-proxi-_similarity19_from_portugal-0102w22xb.png (353x510, 26K)

There were more than 1 genocide against muslims in Portugal so not complette mudskin shit.

You are brown.
I'm glad italians and germans colonized our south

No we are not like you chicano, moors (that were caucasoids) were a minority in iberia, natives were never replaced.

one of us

Greek/Irish is the master race for a reminder

Attached: 15661714-DF29-453C-8793-5D1B1FD73BE7.jpg (634x827, 117K)

no m8, the negro represent 5% of the pop and the mulatos 45%
im talking about actual portuguese and italians who are not mulatos

I am also a balding, brown eyed, olive skin and pretty smart portugalian.
We range from blond and pale to olive.

Those statistics are bogus because race in Brazil is self-reported. Gives much more info on Brazilian society than on demographics

Thanks now I remember how the migration of the peoples after the west roman empire was.

Simple answer vikings were in portugal, the big migration while the fall of the west roman empire. The endstation were Portugal. Aslong I know.

The Mediterranean zone is too hot and sunny to breed true white people. If your homeland's sky isn't grey by default then I have bad news for you.

>brown.

brown in your shithole means what you are, a mongrel of amerindians, slaves and some euro blood.
portuguese or spanish are white atlanto-meds, by phenotype, not nordics.

Portugal:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ix5p1kcsjNs

youtube.com/watch?v=Fvs5AYlgzuk

youtube.com/watch?v=Gkz7uzaV7uY

Attached: portuguese-phenom10200x10.png (1138x930, 1.64M)

m8 we have small towns too, the portuguese people there are clean, stop coping, you are not pure blooded white and why would you want to be? whites didnt started human civilization, in fact they were nothing before the romans

>you don’t come from a shithole where fish and chips is considered food
How will they ever get over it

Here being brown means you are pardo, and moortugueses are brown here. Accept it you damn cunt, portugal is brown.

Romans were mostly europeans while the roman empire. After the Roman empire starts slave trade they got more like mudskins.

Iberians are the rape babies of my steppe-nigger ancestors.
nationalgeographic.com/science/2019/03/ancient-iberians-dna-from-steppe-men-spain/

what about the greeks? they were european too?

cry louder monkey, we have absolutley no relation with moors or with mongrels like you, open any dna map and don´t embaress yourself even more, it's ridiculous your inferiority complex.

i'll help you (image)

Attached: pca-dna_0000absdna_00_westen_1xis661vSomaln_2AU5.jpg (4000x4000, 1020K)

I have spent a lot of time in antropology groups on facebook and most of the portuguese who post their photos do not look very european, they have traits that are very commum in North Africa

The portugeese raped the Brazilian natives into their own race. White Spanish did the same to make the Mexican race. White people literally created your race through colonialism. Your welcome for the slightly higher IQ and hot women.

>it's ridiculous your inferiority complex.
Why would I ever be jealous of moortugueses jajajajajaja

well, all europeans are part steppe (indo-europeans), so that's not a surprise.
we are neolithic farmers with yamnaya and whg

Interesting, hadn't read yet that the PIEs not only came as far as Portugal, but also cucked all the men

third worlder opinions are irrelevant on those issues, specially because, pic related

Attached: 000a0absbs00mAHJAuAPAs0c33img03.jpg (3800x1904, 2.96M)

Fuck, I thought I was brown

yep, exactly. It's cool, I feel a stronger connection to Iberians now knowing that I share a paternal haplogroup with them.
Especially the Asturians and other iberians who still cherish their celtic heritage.
But it's crazy to think what happened to all the neolithic farmer men once the Yamnaya dudes showed up. They were likely either slaughtered or castrated and forced to work as slaves.

wiki.ptchan.org/poltardo

Nice argument, moor

>poortugal is litteraly less white than sicily

Attached: 1.png (1045x800, 494K)

>wiki.ptchan.org/poltardo
You idiot don't lump us with that shill.

I don't know much about these areas desu.Before the conquest of the Persian empire they had strong trading and overall good realtionships with the tribes on the western side of the (now) Turkish peninsula. After the conquest from the Prsians they had good traiding realitionship with them too. I can't really tell how much european they are. I have too less information to say it.

yeah, you can see from the date of the article that it's a result from a paper that came out just last month.

- neolithic farmers
- 1st Bronze age Wave into spain 40% Dna replacement but 100% whole genome replacement throughout the peninsula.
- Another Iron age Indo European Celtic Wave came in to peninsula BUT DIDN'T EFFECT THE BASQUES.
- Bell beakers probably did not change iberians languages as basques still speak pre-Indo European and they weren't effected by later waves of migration.
- URNFIELD Culture seemed to Spread celtic languages into portugal and spain

Attached: celtiberians1c22ue.png (1357x865, 327K)

The only one I ever met was one of the most handsome men I had ever seen in my life. I was so pissed, I made fun of him endlessly before I met him. Turns out he was of model quality. But still had a faggy voice.

>Brown eyes
>Black

When did light eyes become the definition of white?
Pink nipples are the most accurate trait

Breed yourself across half europe and tell me if your grand kids still have blue eyes.

Hold on there are tons of Brazilians of Portuguese descent that look just like you guys.

Only true answer: mix of primitive iberians which were mostly celtic tribes plus some other native meds (like phoenicians) then later italians, visigoths, some vikings, some arabs (mostly actually native north africans, who are not arabs really) and a sprinkle of various central and northern europeans during the reconquista because of the crusaders.
All things considered, we are one of the most homogenous countries in europe since the reconquista.

I had one as my Gov and Econ teacher in Highschool. He was a tall and relatively smart dude. He was even a libertarian which is crazy in California

Greek milkers. Megala meme

some people have always been obsessed with eye color, and probably always will be.

Reveal geoflag.

my high school econ teacher was basically libertarian too. changed my whole outlook on life.

But they are not, some may have part of our blood,but that was already diluted in the south american meltingpot.

>one of us
They are certainly one of us -Evropa-, not one of (you) -northern barbarians.
The Portuguese are Iberian and direct blood relatives of N.Italians, Spaniards -I'll use this generic term- and Occitanians. I will not bother with useless pigmentation discussion.
To end: the Portuguese have fought in the name of Evropa for centuries, with success the likes of which (you) will never know of. (You) need to understand that we -"us"- does not include (you).

Attached: BASEDseppe Sergi.jpg (340x564, 60K)

Can we all just get along and post fappable Portuguese women? It’s love only reason why I come to these threads

Attached: 5BC832BA-6345-4573-A88A-5A229DD82ADE.jpg (646x408, 42K)

Browntuguese

carthagenian jew rape babies more like it

You are partially right, but all europeans belong to the same family (by race) and civilization

"or are they one of us?"
No one is one of you, you are alone you burger fucks

>northern snowpotato reporting in
>been living in portugal for 1 year
>portugal is cozy af

Portuguese people are on average/usually pretty pale skinned without sun, but go very dark in the sun. Some remind me a bit of irish/welsh because of the pale skin/dark hair.

happy, lelo?

Attached: sara_tavares.jpg (672x448, 40K)

>Evropa.
Implying any nation ever fought for anything other than it’s own interests. If those interests happen to aid something else is irrelevant

lel

Joke’s on you, I’d tap that

Attached: iron_age_basques.png (797x397, 97K)

8/10 pits

Tfw portuguese with blue eyes but living in the UK so it's not special

>or are they one of us

No one want's to be a Czech.
You're just a degenerate Russian.
Porto's everyday above degen Ivan's

Portugal ia neither relevant nor white.
Their only superiority is over third world shitholes (like mine).
If Europe was a city, Portugal would be a slum.
Tell me one relevant portugues?

>Inb4: we wuz explorers and shiet

Our princess of São Bento.

Attached: vip-pt-21105-noticia-catarina-costa-filha-de-primeiro-ministro-ja-nao-trabalha-em-discoteca.jpg (855x534, 71K)

>there are no south americans of pure european descent
>not knowing the big migration of italians, germans, poles and portugueses during the last century
Your understandings on this topic are not very accurate

lol, even though portugal isn't as rich as northern european countries, you can walk home safe at night without getting robbed. have fun tiago

>brazilian monkey dream and buthurt huggeeeee

Attached: brazil_uhueheuehup0002-93qq15-0022.jpg (480x360, 52K)

Not by race and certainly not by civilization. The northern barbarians are, indeed, closer to us than the semites or the negros, but they are a distinct blood.
Greco-Roman culture is ours and is the basis of Western Civilization, the northern barbarian has yet to adapt to this code and is, actually, destroying it.
Portugal is the single most selfless nation that ever existed, being the punishment of saracens and savages all across the globe. The Portuguese stopped the advancements of the Muslim kingdoms with might and certainty, opening up Evropean supremacy in the globe, They did this in the name of Evropa -Roma-, whether you want to see the Portuguese expansion of Evropa as a fight for us is irrelevant.

Never said I lived in a good country, Manoel.
I'm just remembering you that Portugal is such a good country that it's almost European.

no one cares, do a dna test and show it

That stopped in the 60s at the latest. European communities weren't tight knit either, people didn't keep to themselves. Nowadays the chance of someone growing up in Brazil to get with someone whose family is entirely from the same Euro country is pretty much null. I know, I'm Brazilian

I'm from northern europe but i moved to portugal by free will, that's how good it is :P

Also, Joao is the name you are looking for

she looks Moorish as fuck

Portugal fought such a good war against Napoleon Bonaparte:
King escaped to Brazil
Payed England for protection.

Amazing warriors

I know you didn't study this in school but here you go
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peninsular_War

>whether you DON'T want to see
I'm fucking up every post today, Goddamnit.

>muh atlanto-meds
reminder that jews aren't european, neither white, therefore portuguese people in its majority isn't european, neither white

Attached: atlantomeds.jpg (800x443, 79K)

>no one cares
If you are talking about it, then you should, unless you like to talk about things that you don't know and that makes you dumb
>do a dna test and show it
pay to give jews access to my DNA? I am not doubtful about my ancestry

You should see her father. True Lisbonette phenotype

Attached: delet this.jpg (168x217, 6K)

Not bad, not bad at all. She’s a 4 but bet ya she’s a freak
I wasn’t talking about any nation specifically least of all Portugal, a country I know fuckall about. I was just saying that as a rule of thumb, all nations, all tribes, kingdoms, or anything else you can think of, fights and have fought for their interests first and foremost. I can’t name one instance where a war was fought that didn’t benefit the country that started it

Attached: F6832841-F6C0-4BC2-987E-C9E2DFB5FB79.jpg (640x618, 46K)

another """"""""""""atlanto-med""""""""""

>the tugJEW

it's fucked up for you that your kike agenda makes no sense sinceportuguese and spanish people genetically have no relation with joos.

/ sorry

Attached: pca_wolr002304_dna22-3200v00-dna00422ce3432v2223rfx2vx2i5.jpg (1048x675, 117K)

ayyyy, dios mio
la familia es una abominacion

Attached: 2015-07-28-JLI_AntonioCosta-5074.jpg (820x547, 190K)