God is literally on Israel’s side

>God is literally on Israel’s side
Pol btfo

Attached: A34F0EAA-B161-40FC-8260-F5D57CFA5F73.jpg (640x640, 83K)

((((((Newspapers)))))))))

>in English
Bullshit

I'll take shit that was never said for $6,000,000.00, Chaim.

based

What did (((satan))) mean by this

>this is an actual headline -
-in the Jewish Telegraph. No wonder (((Barbara Ordman))) would write such self-flattering nonsense.

Imagine living in a country where your State run media can get away with saying this shit. Israel is doomed

Attached: 86365435.jpg (640x480, 64K)

(((Rockets)))

you mean american technology

>god is technology
So. Only attack jews on the sabbath?

if theyre heat seeking missiles, you don't even need something as sophisticated as MGS2's lore

Unless they got those fancy light switches.

or a shabbos goy.
Which rather ironically in the Torah is outlawed

isn't acknowledging even the existence of another god a mortal sin in both islam and christianity?

acknowledging them is not, worshiping them is.

the god of Judaism (yahweh) is the same god of islam and he is the father in the christian religion but the news paper is probably a lie

man made technology does that, God would just
make the missiles disappear.

Attached: its the same shit.jpg (1029x800, 450K)

Interesting question:

>I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
>Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Does that mean it's ok to have another god that's given LESS reverence than Him?

It means that there are no Gods worthy of being worshiped other than Him. If you are willing to take the time, read through Deuteronomy, and it is explained clearly there.

an explanation of that is "before him" has a two fold meaning. Before Him can mean in front of or along side Him, or above and superior to him. The reason before him is used is specifically because it covers both.

Stupid terrorist. The God of Abraham is the same God in Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

Impossible that this actually happened because
it would be considered peak blasphemy for them to imply that there is more than one God.
Also those rockets launched from Gaza are inherently unpredictable.

>T; salty nazi incels
When will you grow up and just accept the Jews are Gods chosen superior race, how else do you think Israel is still up despite being surrounded by enemies, literally no other reason.

>flag
>no other reason
are you implying that the usa is the god of Israel? the amerimutt meme is true

This bait is too big for me.

Attached: 3509387A-BF99-4BBB-9EA3-CF663A543727.gif (500x213, 831K)

amen brother God is beginning his judgement on the nations first we will see islam fall and next catholicism for aligning itself against the choosen people and promoting witchcraft.

>Israeli God is mightier than terrorist God
Seems legit.

How will goat fuckers ever recover?