The Yellow Vest protests are over

France will come together and rebuild Notre Dame. In a strange way this is a good thing. This is what France needed. The French people will stop focusing on selfish, unobtainable economic demands. Instead they will work with the authorities and the politicians to rebuild this national treasure.

Attached: france_united.png (978x668, 986K)

Attached: Screenshot-2019-4-17 Scott Greer ( ScottMGreer) Twitter.png (641x389, 105K)

minarets when?

Attached: 1521049016255.gif (394x310, 3.77M)

Attached: It_would_be_a_travesty_to_rebuild_Notre_Dame_as_a_facsimile_of_the_original_-_2019-04-17_02.13.08.pn (640x764, 626K)

What do you think is going to replace the spire that collapsed?

They want to replace Notre Dame with a multicultural worship center, but they do not have the balls. That's the kind of rhetoric we're seeing, but I promise you Christians do have a breaking point and that's one of them.

surprisingly the writer of this article isn't (((one of them)))

>some retarded low IQ propagandist said something that means it's true

Attached: 1552209622749.gif (498x498, 207K)

They should covert it into a Satanic temple with a huge Phoenix wrapped in a rainbow flag and surrounded by fire. there should be a nuke in the Phoenix that detonates unless the blood of a thousand white children is sacrificed to it everyday.

I noted that, too. But he probably got the idea from reading Jewish propaganda over and over again.

they're just getting started, they'll slide it in eventually

Attached: D4ULMd-XoAAN-Yh.jpg (1125x367, 61K)

hahahaha moshe they're gonna rebuild it with the bones of your fucking pets you retard

We'll see what happens. I think the liberals are at least self-aware enough to know that would be counterproductive to their popularity.

nah a terrorism investigation got opened. The protests won't stop they'll just get labeled racist.

According to Fox news, terrorism was "ruled out."
By what evidence this judgment was made is unclear.

Reminder that the French government deliberately hid and censored the tortures that happened when the theater was attacked.

>but I promise you Christians do have a breaking point and that's one of them.
This. The Final Crusade begins when the Jew pozzes Notre Dame. The Jew has been warned.

yikes, this fire sure worked out great for Macron. what a (((cohencidence)))

The "news" quoted by OP is blatant propaganda. I understand that the country is shocked by now, but eventually anger will fill the void, amplified by idiotic talk about rebuilding it in a "modern" way. As a matter of fact, it happened on Macron's watch, although that is more of a emotional argument.

>yikes, this fire sure worked out great for Macron. what a (((cohencidence)))

It remains to be seen whether it works out for him but I'll gladly join you on placing bets on who did it.

Attached: maxresdefault(3).jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Thanks christkikery nothing but a fucking Jewish tool as always