Is Canada the greatest country?

I think canada might be the best country in the world boys.

>can own semi-autos but no daily mass shooters, no mexican gangs, weed is legal cause we're not a bunch of bible thumping boomer faggots, and our black communities arent remotely as bad as they are in america. (plus our average cock length is bigger)
>we have immigrants but we dont have massive grooming and rape gangs, we're allowed to own knives and nobody gets beheaded, and our government isnt a full on authoritarian cuck state like the UK.
>we arent actively trying to destroy europe like germany

face it boys, youve seen your better, and he lives in the true north

Attached: canada.png (680x650, 1001K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cGEq-iIRPXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can i come please, im white & scared in birmingham

>70% white
>5 round magazine kek
>no castle or stand your ground laws
>the government only cares about mudslims

you cant own a knife technically. they dont do anything about it, but if you harm somebody with it and they dont have one on them as well, thats a life sentence

same goes for guns. you harm someone with a gun they better have one also or bye (even in self defense).

getaloadofthisgoy

you can absolutely own a knife. what are you talking aboat.

Canada is no longer a white country. Too many Indians and chinks came here and took all the jobs. I graduated university with a business accounting degree and the only jobs you can find only pay 18k salary max. I now do electricion work and the pay is much better. However, all the home owners are really rich mainland chinese people. White people do not own homes anymore in canada. It is time for the myth of Canada being a great country to disappear.

>Britcuck detected
Aslong as they threaten you or your family with deadly violence its open season, otherwise they might take your licence and a year in jail at most for manslaughter if you shoot them and they dont have a knife or gun

Canada is an overpriced shithole with druggies in the broad daylight in the streets even before legal weed passed. You are a disgrace and will never live up to the marginal glories of your past. Accept your diminutive state, for that is the first step to fixing it.

>price of gas shit
>price of food shit

everything else is okay I think I mean it would be cool with 0 niggers there but what can ya do

10 years ago I would have had argued with that.

Get me out of this reality

pretty interesting you guys passed the degenerate bill which allows women to legally whore up in Canada, bretty fucking degenerate but takes away from cops having to waste resources on hookers

refugees aren't welcome unless you are willing to live on a native reserve.

It’s pretty awful. Alberta is rh best.

Our gunlaws are getting worse.

>Trudeau has not started to attack C-42 yet
>Trudeau has told the Safety Minister to look into a full ban on all semi-automatics and hanguns
>Bill C-71 passed the third reading and is now in the senate and will likely be introduced in 2019

C-71 is newly introduced by Trudeau's liberals. It does the following:

>makes it harder to attain your PAL/RPAL
>bans a bunch of rifles which are currently owned by about 10k to 15k citizens
>changes ownership rules for a bunch of rifles
>imprison anyone who owns them if they do not meet new requirements
>there is no plan to inform owners of new requirements
>even if you have the requirements, your guns will be confiscated after you die (ie. can't give it to kids in the will even if they meet requirements)
>tracks all PAL/RPAL holders if they plan to buy/sell/give away guns even if the deal never goes through - failure to do so means jail
>all gunstores must now register you and your firearms you buy
>removes government ability to override or correct RCMP firearm classifications
>gives RCMP more power to prohibit firearms
>law applies retroactively so even if a gun is non-prohibited when you own it, if it became prohibited you are now a felon facing 15 years
>creates a new section of the firearms act that is a catch-all category for firearms owners of guns that may be banned in the future
>makes private sales have to seek authorization from RCMP for sales and provide reference numbers for guns
>creates a registry of all PAL/RPAL owners who are in contact with each other
>revokes Authorization to Transport - you can now only take the gun from store to home, or home to range
>you now need new ATTs to take guns across the border, through the airport, to the gunsmith, to a gun show
>gunstores now have to keep records for 20 years including all personal information available, price of gun sold, and location
>extends the background check from 5 years to the entirety of your life

Minister of Border Security and Organized Crime Reduction decided that he's gonna push to add removal of home storage of firearms. All guns may soon have to be stored at the range.

CZs are gonna bite the dust. As are the Swiss Arms.

Our NRA equivalent has no power. Especially due to the election. We can funnel them all the money they want, but even if we gave them unlimited funding, they are only capable of making at max 101 seats in the parliament. The anti-gun fucks have 219 minimum, but potentially up to 235 seats. As it stands the libs can pretty much push anything they want through the House.

The senate is our best hope. But here's the thing. While we do have 31 senate seats vs. the anti-guns guaranteed 9, there are 65 other seats that can go either way but typically go with the house.

So C-71 pretty much guaranteed to go through.

Alaska is even better and even farther NORTH.
Canadians are like a US TV show from 1992 and wish they could be as burly and tough as Alaskans.
Most canucks live along the US border and live off our shirt tails anyways.

youtu.be/cGEq-iIRPXs
Trudy is live btw

> our average cock length is bigger
not for long if you know what I mean

Attached: faa.png (680x678, 204K)

In American cities you have bags of garbage lying around on the curb because of poor services. Same thing.

I accept the faults of my country. The very long list of them. OP lives in a delusion.

OHHHHHHHHH CANADAAAAAAAAA
OUR HOME AND NATIVE LAAAAAND

Attached: CANADA.png (318x159, 2K)

>confusing vancouver for canada

Attached: 9734813.jpg (620x446, 109K)

keep going
cuz I think that's about it

Attached: lord food price.png (800x662, 148K)

There's so much empty land we could make an etho-state

Ok Hernandez

Alright Huang Peng Lao

I'll take millionaire Chinese buisnessmen on the west coast to fucking dindu nuffins on every corner

Not on every corner and by my visits to Canada you have them you stupid fuck. I saw enough Concrete Apes showing little disregard for hygiene and traffic laws in Canada, East and West coat. Quit kidding yourself you embarrassment. If you live in a delusion you will die in one and why Canada is so reviled on this thread is your kind are so delusion, arrogant, and vapid.

On this board, I meant to say

Any pro-Canada poster in this thread is a cuck/shill. I love what my country used to be. Now I’m just trying to get out. Which is easier said than done since I have a criminal record from the locks of my guns all “falling off upon closer inspection” during a gun grab.

Get fucked bud

we're done boys

Ok keep telling yourself it's even remotely as bad up here as it is in the usa. If that's your cope go for it

Oh it is not me who is coping here. Take a long look in the mirror and then out your window. I'm being 100% serious.

>we're both at the bottom of the pile but we're higher up than you!

we're both fucked, canada is just fucked sooner

I'm sorry but whats the Canadian equivalent of Detroit or Chicago? Try to avoid jermones bullet on your way to the grocery store

You're a dumbass, go look up the CSSA and look at the last few cases where someone shot someone with their legally owned firearm. I bet you don't even own an RPAL fag.