I can't deal with the ultimate fact that women shit and fart every fucking single day

According to science females do fart and shit every fucking single day, which is something I have to get over
No exceptions
Literally all women on the whole planet, no matter how fucking beautiful they are, still fart and shit every single day behind you

I can't get over this ultimate harsh
What the hell do I do It is over

Attached: NatalieAnxiety.webm (582x738, 1.98M)

> according to science
Proofs?
Also, if you have evidence of natalie Portman shitting and farting I'll need a link to verify

ma'am i'm going to have to inspect your toilet.

Attached: 1553635717134.jpg (979x920, 91K)

2 wasn't enough

kek girls don't poop you fucking gook

damn she is hot

This. Fucking retarded Jap

that makes them hotter

They're incredibly secretive about it. It's in the middle of the night or in some secret facility.

reeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 1555186255981.jpg (640x427, 57K)

The real redpill is that women are more disgusting than men. They constantly scratch and sniff themselves. Their pussies, their assholes, their armpits, they like to scratch and sniff them all. Pay attention next time you're around a woman who thinks no one is watching. Youd be amazed at the gross shit they do.

Only disgusting 3D fe*Ales. 2D women do not.

This
If you were here during the foul bachelor frog meme you would see the horror of the foul bachelorette frog

They have cooties too BEWARE

not gonna lie i do disgusting things like scratch my balls and then sniff my hand. sometimes I look back in the toilet to see how big my poops are

One of you incels needs to get the holodeck working.....

Attached: jkjjyvc3qcacz5ze3cjm.png (1200x675, 1.32M)

Jokes on you, I have a poop fetish and love a girl using my face as her personal shit throne.

Attached: cecil honkler.png (595x398, 423K)

If you are a good man and live a good life, perfect Tay Tay may just bless you with a fart.

Attached: 1554529173112.jpg (576x1024, 39K)

my gf shits like once a week and never farts, it's weird as fuck
I take like 3 shits a day

Attached: 1512524581862.jpg (1508x892, 146K)

>enter holodeck
>completely lifelike hologrill approaches me
>"how can i pleasure you master"
>"y-you too..."

No script. Paid actors worst nightmare.

Attached: 1484433245466.jpg (1033x673, 72K)

Lol

That khazar hottie made a poo poo.

Attached: 1529559854103.jpg (645x773, 57K)

Fucking ridiculous

I went to work and pooped in my panties during a meeting, because i couldnt hold it in anymore. It started smelling and i was afraid anyone would notice it. We had this flowers on the desk, so everytime i got the opportunity, i would take some petals and rub them, so they would release their oils and odor too, to eleminate the poop smell. Problem solved. At first ...
When the meeting ended, everyone had to leave, my boss wanted to stay in the room alone. I tried to leave last, but didnt knew how to stand up without dropping my poop and covering my dirty pants. So i sat there ...
My boss told me to leave, i said he should wait one moment. He came closer and told me to stfu and get out immediatelly. Unfortunatelly he started smelling the poop and asked wtf was going on here. I told him that i was afraid of him so i pooped by accident. He apologized and raised my monthly income. It turned out he was a faggot with a scat fetish

not loving the braaaps of a beautiful woman is a sign of low-T my friend. eat more onions.

Attached: 2.jpg (492x312, 17K)

This is why anime women are better

3 and 4 from left are qt. I would do them, if they werent such degenerates.

>every woman you have seen over the age of 16 has sucked 100 cocks

Attached: 1500337731513.jpg (394x360, 24K)

Fascinating post, Tyrone

Attached: Amerifat.png (200x200, 97K)

>According to science females do fart and shit every fucking single day, which is something I have to get over

Its why being a sex/fap addict is like being addicted to illusions. Yogis, celibates and brahmacharis have always used such mind tricks (if you can even call it tricks, its more like realizing the truth, seeing beyond the flesh, etc) to keep up their chastity.

Attached: body parts.jpg (1166x1500, 502K)

Haha. Sehr gut, Deutschland, sehr gut.

>flag checks out

Thats how you cure people of liking traps
Just tell them to imagine them taking a dirty man shit out of their dirty male anus
Instant boner kill

STFU and stop using this proxy, burger swine

I still love womens asses either way

Attached: AF5BFF4C-B20C-43E4-AC88-6632820D40D5.gif (429x311, 993K)

Oh it's worse than that man. So much worse. Haha. But I'm glad you know. Jeez, you live long enough you see everything. I've seen women eat strips of dead skin they peeled off. Ive seen women put disgusting stuff in their mouth and be like yum, like baby spitup mixed with baby food. Seriously, I honestly see women as basically animals that can talk.

As if being a woman wasn't bad enough

>females do fart and shit every fucking single day
my girlfriend often goes >24hrs between shits

Hey guess what, their vaginas leak 24 hours a day as well.

Attached: VaginalDischarge.jpg (794x1123, 150K)

Attached: custom-perfromance-car-exhaust-00.jpg (638x415, 57K)

My braps
My braps
My lovely lady braps
*brrrrtttt
Check it out!

Guess you got to take the gay pill then.

Women are fucking disgusting. They hide it so well but its true. They poop more than men. They leak constantly, weather it be pee, blood or some strange juices. They burp more often than men, and they fart silently virtually every 10 minutes.

Ugh!!!

According to (((science))) man made climate change is real too. My girlfriend neither poos nor farts.

never thought about women having organs before

fucking sickening if you ask me

Watcha gunna do with all dat ass
All dat inside dem jeans

Imma make doo doo on your chest
Make you scream
Make you scream

Wtf is wrong with here in this clip? Mk ultra flashback?

out of episode 3 she's pretty sure

I remember thinking this when I was 12.

only a jap can come up with this shit

Reminds me of the guy who holds his penis when a quake hits because that way it's like the Earth is having sex with him

>the kraut copes furiously

Attached: DE8BF924-1FBD-446D-8676-F97E6748ABD4.png (166x304, 88K)

That’s nothing. It’s worse if she’s not a virgin.

shes farting

major anxiety, there are other vids

I fart to many faces
I made a many feces
I shart on their religion
But money they keep giving

My farts
My farts, my farts
My lovely lady braaaps
Check it out!

Her inner TamaGoyChi ran out of food and she was about to default into Mega Kike mode.

Silly fucking Japanons. You wonder why you're all virgins still.

I actually want to throw up after looking at that. Look at the tiny one and imagine the smell.

Attached: Capture+_2019-04-15-15-01-12.png (864x745, 810K)

get over it. take a dump in your hand then squeeze it

Dirty

Attached: CA5F75C1-D303-45C5-88CB-BAD9630B24B1.jpg (640x480, 47K)

Now you know why brap posters are so disgusting.

That's normal. Ball sniffing and poop looking are to check if there's anything wrong with your balls and poop.

I used to jack off in the bath tub while my ex was taking a shit. The smells and noises coming out of something some pretty and pure looking turned me on to no extent. It was especially hot when she had a large turd (she was petite) and had to grunt and push hard to get it out, then it would make a loud splash. I also love the little pre poop farts they let out before the turd comes loose. And of course the girly little noises they make while it comes out.

ah-bloo-bloo

>This was posted by someone at some point in time.
Oh no, no, no. Nooooo! This is not reality. I refuse to believe this. AAAAAA!!