WOKE

Jow Forums BTFO in just one tweet

Attached: Capture.jpg (497x511, 39K)

Game of Thrones isn’t about the dark ages though. And it is rife with disease and murders.

yeah not at all what happened, shitskins equal shit prosperity

Fucking fantasy land these leftist zombie dumbasses and their Moors fantasy.

I'll entertain your baitpost:
The lack of medieval fantasy in Iberian languages during the early middle ages is in direct correlation to the geo-political situation of the peninsula. While Europeans, particularly, Brits, were writing fairy tales about non-existent creatures and mages, the Spains warred constant vitriol towards one another, turning culture into purely human, directly connected to the spirit of the peoples in Iberia. Iberian poetry spoke of saracens and Christians, not dragons and wizards.
The Brit -Europe's best example- did not face the wrath of war from invaders, hence their poetry literally made enemies up. Britain, and many other Europeans, aren't hiding anything regarding the very lousy term "moors", for this invaders were our reality, not theirs.
The Visigoths in Spain -in reply to "until the Moors came"- were a profoundly pathetic era in our history, their intellect was the smallest of all the peoples who ever gathered in Iberia. However, their ignorance of any culture did not translate into the fairy tale of "disease and murder" that the twitter negro speaks off. Moreover, the Visigothic time in Spain is known to be of such peace that most of Castilla's -and, therefore, Spain's- surnames and names come from their time.

You ever notice whenever there is a news program today that shows a community rife with murders and disease it is filled with faces like yours, Mecca My NAME is my NAME Bey?

Stay in Mexico beaner. You will hate the US.

>surnames and names that come from their time never died out
Fucking deleted half a sentence while posting.

What about how when the Moors and Jews were booted out of Spain in 1492, Europe entered the renaissance that lead us to the current technological golden age we currently live in.

Where Muslims would have just stagnated Iberia for another 1000 years.

pictures of twitter should be permabanned

in reality Mexico is presently rife with disease and murders

You ever notice how there isn't any movies or shows based on Africa before the White man showed up, really makes you think about what they were doing before.

why don't these degenerates go visit an exclusively black ethnostate and see the enlightenment that beholds. We wuz MOARZ

>Game of Thrones doesn't have disease and murders
Missing the main shit though. Western history is the story of mankind as a rising beast. Those are things we've all but gone from fearing in white communities to being reduced so much that white people ironically became naive and complacent about basic dangers

do you really think my post is in a serious tone you stupid fucks?

>Tariq Nasheed
dumb nigger thinks he'd have been a Caliphangz in moorish spain

>Visigoths
>Build gothic cathedrals all over Europe
>some faggot in 2019 calls them uncultured

a la catedral de Burgos anda ve, de paso hazte el camino de santiago gilipollas

>when your a nigger in muttistan but larp as a mudrat

Visigoths =/= gothic architecture. The Visigoths came in after Rome fell in the late 400s. They were wiped out by muzzies in the 700s. The gothic cathedrals were not built until the 1100s. "Visigoths" "gothic cathedrals" and "big tiddy goth gfs" all have the same thing in common. The word goth and not really much else

you have to go back

>until the moors came, and then the diseases and murders skyrocketed

NPCs can't relate to anything unless it's tangential to some big name fantasy or scifi franchise, or sportsball.

Attached: NPC pussy hats Harry Potter Star Wars.png (1024x768, 442K)

they were keeping their population in check before the white man showed up. Now they are zergging with improvement to food, health, fertility. Truly a tragedy.

This is what normal, college educated black normies actually believe
t. normalfag with lots of black friends

So it's not rife with disease and murders now?

Negra you trippin

you ever notice that the worthless cocksucking masonic zogbot feds work tirelessly around the clock to prevent people like me from slaughtering shitskin nigger trash, commie pukes and people like this?

Really makes you think

do they not know it was the moors selling them to jewish slavetraders

Why do you retards even entertain such oogaboogisms? Who cares what some dumb monkey bitch thinks.

Attached: 1522733149212.png (719x664, 90K)

Eres más tonto que una puta piedra, sudaca asqueroso. Todo lo bueno que viene de los "visigodos" viene, literalmente, de Castilla SIGLOS después de los visigodos.
Macaco. Mono. Tiraflechas.
>I'll entertain your shitpost

Based visigoths

> documentary about the dark ages
> fantasy and dragons and make believe

what the fuck... if it has fantasy and dragons and make believe, is it really a documentary? I mean, I guess it could be a documentary on the period's folklore, but otherwise, what the fuck is that dumb nigger smoking?

>sudaca
>literally the Dominican Republic
stop confusing your best viceroyalties with niggers

Ever notice the only season with brown people was the most unpopular one by a long shot?

From Algeciras to the South -Gibraltar included-, everything is "sudaca".

Good post Spainbro.

meccastar7

yep

yeah i'm sure thats just the smartestestest person evar

What about Wakanda and all that bullcrap fiction? Can't you make the same statement about the entirety of your history you stupid Nigger? Go pick your owner some cotton Jim Crow.

>monkey
>thinks

>GoT isn't entirely about rape, disease and crime
Wewee

Jesus christ you're embarrassing even a leaf is a step up in shitposting.

>murder until the moors came
hmm...

Attached: download (1).png (2688x2688, 219K)

Madre España BTFO faggot OP