One Belt One Road

If China completes any significant part of this project it will alter the logistics of commerce and cultural intercourse between three-fourths of humanity.
How should Americans feel about this?

Attached: DA5C1167-EA84-4FBA-9FA7-B8D7F8E0270F.jpg (689x394, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

savills.com/prospects/img/cities-hangzhou.jpg
qz.com/1497584/how-chinas-debt-trap-diplomacy-came-under-siege-in-2018/
economist.com/united-states/2017/08/25/the-future-of-bannonism
archive.fo/R4HOA
washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/04/10/china-hawks-call-america-fight-new-cold-war/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.5a31ed6080ff
archive.fo/fAWJs
theamericanconservative.com/articles/steve-bannon-declares-war-on-china/
archive.fo/C0tjN
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Committee_on_the_Present_Danger
archive.fo/TkNul
youtube.com/user/securefreedom/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=k9pOOwbX7xw
youtube.com/watch?v=fKuFJ62JXSo
youtube.com/watch?v=Clp17vgXmOs
youtube.com/watch?v=uonprGJsXrE
youtube.com/watch?v=v34nT3X1kmA
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-01-17/forget-the-trade-war-china-is-already-in-crisis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

israel is in the middle of this too btw

Good. Let them be world police, world market, and world target for shitslinging. The US was never intended to be anything more than a nice place to live.

Attached: 1544518157513.png (1010x1137, 232K)

>Brest

Noice

Attached: 1555210186673.jpg (640x758, 48K)

China back at it again with the establishment of tributary states

Funny because I thought Pakistan was in the middle of this; since the flagship part of this is the China-Pakistan Economic border, that would connect Kashgar to Gwadar and give China access to a port deep enough for submarines and aircraft carriers haha

You know, the west could respond just by building a bridge to europe through either greenland/uk, or via the russian route.

Wouldn’t it be easier to just use the eagles to fly across the Atlantic?

Right through my city? Can I highjack it and steal Chinese women?

>by 2025, transport by train from London to Beijing will take 3 days
Yikes, can we talk about this?

Won’t change anything...Russia is a non consumer society; China produces goods for other countries to consume, Russia is nowhere near America’s demand for junk...America consumes China produces. Trade between the Russia and China will mostly be for energy and cheap labor from the Caucasus.

who tf wants shitty chink loot anyway?

Attached: 1488958686459697799.png (700x819, 313K)

It's already over, burger.
A train has already run all the way to London.
They now sell their stuff direct to consumer, no longer relying on importers and leveraging local brands, things like Xiaomi are becoming household names all across the world.

The sea route already exists, I'm not sure what benefit the land route has.

US can't embargo the land route as easily as they can the sea route.

The land route will make it harder for sea power to block commerce

They are too retarded and corrupt to actually pull this off.

It’s already happening

>Europe is filling with Africans
>let's built a direct rail link between European capitals and Beijing!

This seems unwise.

The Qing said the same about the West right up until the emperor got kicked the fuck out by his own people. The corruption, waste, and stagnation in the US is hitting late Roman, Byzantine, and Ottoman standards. We're overzealous and incapable of innovating in military tactics and technology, stuck using equipment and strategies from 30+ years ago while China, Russia, India, Iran get hypersonic missiles for every type of target available, AI communications jammers, remote controlled turrets and tanks, and stealth fighters which cost 1/10th of the US equivalent and function at least 70% as well.

Attached: pepetear.gif (220x220, 30K)

Unlike Europe, Beijing is more than willing to straight up shoot invaders and Muslims especially if they don't shut up and eat pork

Doesn't anyone take a lesson from history? Seriously you guys should read about the ultimate fate of the original silk road

I can't wait for China to take over, I won't even mind having to kowtow before my Han overlords if it means the end of mutt hegemony.

Attached: 1554564293252.png (1289x1128, 970K)

>hypersonic
All ICBMs are hypersonic.
Haven't you played advanced warfare?

Jow Forums here

what you should be looking at here are cities like Colombo, Hanoi/Ho Chi Minh City, Mombasa, and Suez/Alexandria because thanks to China trade there is about to boom.

All of those cities have city-center apartments where you can buy for literally $500/sqm and all of those property prices will SKYROCKET when the chinks arrive. NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY BOYS

But I want you to spoon feed me

Will the increased trade offset the cost of bullets and social ills?

Thanks bro

the land routes not that important
>russia route
>turkey route
the real price is the pakistani corridor which would be a real fucking pain to hold
id give them props if they actually do it, theyre in a uphill climb just to get a little bit of soft power

why are they not making the obvious connection from iran to pakistan?

check how many us bases are in afghanistan

>Seriously you guys should read about the ultimate fate of the original silk road
see>But I want you to spoon feed me

Attached: 1544901803253.png (746x512, 99K)

But....Iran directly borders Pakistan to its east.

There's a railroad from Iran to Germany

It’s not fair I don’t WANT to look it up
No no nononono

Attached: A85AAE91-2C3D-4AFF-8F65-8A906EDF5052.jpg (1456x881, 694K)

I'm talking about surface to air missiles and surface to surface missiles tipped conventionally that can take out ships and planes and not just a stationary fucking city with a literal nuke

ICBMs negate all that shit.

Yes, actually, the British were pretty successful in India and Africa since the resources extracted were more than enough to cover bullets and since the Chinese don't have to put up with bullshit from minorities they can just gulag or shoot you.

Not necessarily. If an asymmetric strike cripples one side first or if one side knows the other isn't willing to escalate they can take a few pot-shots or hamfisted grabs with their superior weapons. Also, if there's any significant unrest in the US to the point where they can start funneling in "advisors" and arms to random factions like in Syria, the nukes won't matter since the federal government will probably beg for outside assistance to maintain some semblance of power.

The fire will either purify them or prove them unworthy, it's not like that matters to anybody.

it's literally not. China poured billions of dollars into dozens of countries and they have nothing to show for it.

The EU is unironically the one thing stopping this initiative from taking off in Europe.

Friendly Reminder : Xi Jinping's """China Dream""" is code for 21st Century Chinese Empire.
Making an empire is fundamentally a road building exercise, that is why all roads lead to Rome.
One Belt One Road screams "we want an empire".

The question is what type of Empire do they want to be? Do they want to be expeditionary conquerors that take land, enslave men, and rape women or do they want to do the thing they've done in the past where they don't leave China and are simply an economic and cultural kingpin that makes their neighbors kiss their feet and say flattering words about how grorious chinese culture is?

I know little about this but what about Belgrade Budapest railroad? Or the Zarubino railway? Kyaukpyu Port? The Djibouti Railroad? Gwadar?

You are really stupid. You don't want American or Chinese hegemony.

It's about creating debt traps, genius mutt. It's a more sophisticated form of imperialism than just bombing the shit out of third world countries and creating migrant crises.

ya... so? they built all that shit and what has it gotten them? They even managed to steal much of the land and rights from these poor governments. What has any of that gained them? Chinas economy is still going down. No one is using that fucking railroad for starters.

The fragmentation of the Mongol Empire loosened the political, cultural, and economic unity of the Silk Road. Turkmeni marching lords seized land around the western part of the Silk Road from the decaying Byzantine Empire. After the fall of the Mongol Empire, the great political powers along the Silk Road became economically and culturally separated. Accompanying the crystallisation of regional states was the decline of nomad power, partly due to the devastation of the Black Death and partly due to the encroachment of sedentary civilisations equipped with gunpowder.[110]

It's off to a rough start but they are minor setbacks compared to the scale and importance of the project.
It will happen sooner or later.

>Chinas economy is still going down
Mutt arrogance knows no bounds

Yeah, and do you think collecting debts will work?
China will be stuck in quagmires from Mongolia to Italy. And Africa... that’s gonna be a fun one.

>durr Africa bad!!
Lol

>Yeah, and do you think collecting debts will work?
Absolutely, they're well on their way to seizing ports in East Africa. If you think the Chinese are willing to let this shit go then you're a damn fool. The Chinks are smarter than you, they know that chequebook diplomacy is far more lucrative than gunboat diplomacy

Walmart, dumbass. I'm for it.

And once they seize the ports? Then what?
They’ll have to support and maintain garrisons to keep it from the locals killing the workers.
So they’ll become an occupying force in Africa.
I’m sure that will be cost effective...

Africa is always bad.

Nothing to show for it? Maybe China doesn't have any homelessness now if that's what you mean.
savills.com/prospects/img/cities-hangzhou.jpg

No, they don't. The locals are becoming more and more receptive to Chink investment. It's even true for Jamaica. The Chinese build highways, the Americans build Burger King. It's no contest.
The Chinese don't need to maintain garrisons because its not a military installation, and the locals won't storm it because the Chinese are the ones that give them employment.
Get over it mutt, your empire has collapsed

I feel that water travel is 50x cheaper than rail, and I feel that the US Navy controls the oceans of the world.
That's how I feel.

Attached: CDG.gif (600x371, 1010K)

>taking financial advice from a Jamaican
Ok.

Attached: USSHarrySTruman.jpg (1200x801, 165K)

It's not about what kind of diplomacy is effective, it's that engagement with Africa is a complete waste of time.

>No, they don't. The locals are becoming more and more receptive to Chink investment. It's even true for Jamaica. The Chinese build highways, the Americans build Burger King. It's no contest.
lol within 50 years they will be crying about colonizers and wewuzing them out of Africa again and China will be out all that money.

From British subjects to chinamen subjects. Well, at least jamaicans are used to be being subjugated by other races.

I support the idea of better interconectivity within Asia. It will also assist Europe as well.

>it's that engagement with Africa is a complete waste of time.
Africa has a whole heap of resources that are being wasted because African governments are comprised of mega-brainlets. The Chinese want these resources, so they're gonna swindle and fuck with said brainlets by offering to build shit and invest in their countries.
If engaging in Africa is a waste of time, then why the fuck did every Euro nation worth a fuck build hundreds of trading ports from the 1500s and eventually scramble to snatch up whatever available land they could in the 1800s?

Every single people on the planet, if not a superpower, will be subject to another country. Europe dominated the world in the 1800s only to become subject to the US and USSR in the 1900s. If America balkanizes, then you'll meet the same fate

Euros did that too and the colonies weren't even that profitable.
>If engaging in Africa is a waste of time, then why the fuck did every Euro nation worth a fuck build hundreds of trading ports from the 1500s and eventually scramble to snatch up whatever available land they could in the 1800s?
Because they thought having a colony was prestigious and necessary for beinga superpower. reality is, if not for the world ganging up on Germany, they would've become the premier European power shortly after WW1 with no colonies of note.

>The locals are becoming more and more receptive to Chink investment.
The opposite of reality.
qz.com/1497584/how-chinas-debt-trap-diplomacy-came-under-siege-in-2018/
Chinese are losing again.

Attached: 1551894600098.gif (320x240, 2.73M)

More like 10 years from now. The chinamen won’t hire any locals and will isolate themselves from the local negro population, which will lead to riots and chinks having to spend more money on military intervention. It will be a glorious shitshow and I hope it will all be built out and taken over by the local orc tribes on the Silk Road.

The mutt denial in this thread is actually hillarious.

We're already in a Cold War with China. That's why there have been all the coups in Africa and the Huawei case.

Steve Bannon and US opposition to Chinese economic expansion with the OBOR initiative.
economist.com/united-states/2017/08/25/the-future-of-bannonism
archive.fo/R4HOA

Steve Bannon’s role in the US China policy. Frank Gaffney is the intermediary between Bannon and Bolton.
washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/04/10/china-hawks-call-america-fight-new-cold-war/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.5a31ed6080ff
archive.fo/fAWJs
theamericanconservative.com/articles/steve-bannon-declares-war-on-china/
archive.fo/C0tjN
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Committee_on_the_Present_Danger
archive.fo/TkNul
youtube.com/user/securefreedom/videos

Select videos
Senator Cruz
youtube.com/watch?v=k9pOOwbX7xw

Steve Bannon
youtube.com/watch?v=fKuFJ62JXSo

Newt Gingrich
youtube.com/watch?v=Clp17vgXmOs

CIA Directory Woolsey
youtube.com/watch?v=uonprGJsXrE

General Boykin
youtube.com/watch?v=v34nT3X1kmA

Attached: Bannon Pocket.jpg (1600x1002, 494K)

>Europe dominated the world in the 1800s only to become subject to the US and USSR in the 1900s. If America balkanizes, then you'll meet the same fate
If by 'subject' you mean the recipient in hundreds of billions of dollars of US aid and protection from the Soviet Union, then yes I guess they were 'subject'.
>what is the Marshall Plan
>what is NATO
How's that weed doing your head, mon?

Attached: cvnturns.webm (720x480, 2.86M)

>Because they thought having a colony was prestigious and necessary for beinga superpower.
They are you fucking mong. Empires need subjects to assert their dominion over. It's quite literally the dictionary definition.
Apparently diamonds in South Africa, oil in Nigeria, rubber in the Congo and all the iron you could ever need is not profitable. You forget that the rapidly industrializing Euro nations needed more resources to fuel their development, and I can't blame them for them.

The US should do nothing whatsoever about OBOR. They made this mistake with the USSR where they thought the Third World was critical for winning the Cold War (it wasn't) and furthermore Cold War imperatives were a big driver behind our bad immigration policies (can't be looking racist on the world stage!)

Engagement with the Third World is a waste of time. Don't interrupt a rival while they're making a mistake.

Yeah, subject.
The US stabbed Britain and France in the back to support Egypt of all fucking nations during the Suez Crisis. What explanation do you have for that if not America hating the concept of France and Britain being able to compete with American domination?

We want the chinamen to try and control the world.
It will be fun to see the explosions as sand niggers, pajeets, orcs, goblins, and gooks will attempt to run a sophisticated logistics network without it collapsing on an hourly basis. Rather them than us.

>starting a land war in Asia

Don’t talk about being a subject, batty boy.
Fucked in the ass by the English and now eagerly waiting for the yellow swine to fuck him again.

I never said I liked that the Chinese were on the rise, faggot. I'm just stating facts.

The third world is a waste of time and money.
Your comment only proves the point.

Nah, you love it. Jamaican niggers need a racially diverse top to tell them what to do.

I'm sure the Romans thought that Germania and Britannia would never be advanced and would always remain a backwards shithole. Now Italy is the shithole. Funny how things shift in the end.

IM JAHRE 1900, DA RIEF DER TROMMELKLANG,
DIE WELT NACH PEKING FUR FUNFUNDFUNFZIG TAGE LANG

1,000 years later, yeah.
I’ll be dead before that happens, ya bumboclaat.

Too late.

If we build one of these why care what happens on that other Continent?

Attached: 1554513401859.jpg (1024x594, 108K)

>The US stabbed Britain and France in the back to support Egypt of all fucking nations during the Suez Crisis. What explanation do you have for that if not America hating the concept of France and Britain being able to compete with American domination?
US didn't want all the Arabs going to the USSR, especially while they were protesting Hungarian invasion by Russia, they couldn't sanction an Egypt invasion by Britain and France.
Israel also closed off oil to Europe, and Ike didn't want that. So he ordered them out.
Pretty straightforward.
UK and France were not rivals to the US in any way, shape, or form, Chinaman.

Attached: shellsonleft.webm (640x360, 655K)

How is Jamaica doing?

Attached: Edward Seaga at Howard University.jpg (1000x624, 233K)

Should've just colonized them and taken the oil, much easier that way. Better than having the Saudis funding radical mosques.

>Chinese were on the rise,
China is on the fall you dopeheaded dopehead.
>bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-01-17/forget-the-trade-war-china-is-already-in-crisis
Chinese are quaking in their boots and will bolt and panic now with B&R.
It'll be fun watching the Chinese shit themselves.

Attached: 1555020553495.jpg (564x840, 113K)

is that the boat the USA is pre-maturely retiring because the chinks and ivans have developed missiles which can BTFO it before USA can ask what happened?

Attached: 1545285138037.jpg (720x644, 42K)

>he thinks the neocohens _actually_ believed the third world was critical for winning the Cold War and weren't just using it as PR for white genocide

Attached: 1553801908349.jpg (389x386, 46K)

Americans do not use Saudi oil, Europe does.
The US just got out of WWII and didn't want Europe fucking around again. The Supreme Commander was President.
American dominance of the Med and Persian Gulf and Suez is about keeping Europe from going to war.

Attached: flamethrowerjapan.webm (950x720, 1.59M)

Well there will be Lots more videos of Dashcode incidents on liveleak

Yes we're afraid of your countrymen's missiles. I think they're decommissioning all 11 and just letting China and Britain do aircraft carriers now.
Something like that.

Attached: okinawamopup.webm (960x540, 2.77M)

Compliment of Chinese foreign policy
Defending Chinese economy against claims of weakness
Complimenting Chinese foreign policy again
Shits on Africans
Conceives of a necessarily hierarchical relationship between nations
Uses a historical framing operating in the thousands of years and conceptualizes Romans and Italy as being part of the same overarching civilizational structure across those thousands of years

You're no Jamaican. You're Chinese, aren't you?

>You're Chinese, aren't you?
The juvenile envy gives it away.

Attached: USSGeorgeHWBushAnchor.jpg (3936x2624, 1.01M)

They are leaving France out.
hahahaha
Get rekt Frenchies

No. My family is Lebanese

>China as expeditionary conquerors
I doubt it... yeah the ching chongs have ethnically replaced and conquered Tibet, but it's always been in their sphere of influence and they don't want to risk losing all their freshwater.

The only places China has colonised have willingly accepted them (i.e. Australia, NZ, Vancouver, and America's west coast) and a diaspora in South East Asia that's been there for a few centuries.

They willingly leave the places that expel them like Ghana did a few years ago, or a couple other African countries.

Are they the Seagas?

Attached: Edward Seaga Sad.jpg (445x295, 26K)