.gov.AU Must Ban Facebook from Australia

George Soros: "..Social media companies exploit the social environment,” he said. “The owners of the platform giants consider themselves the masters of the universe, but in fact they are slaves to preserving their dominant position ... Davos is a good place to announce that their days are numbered.”

wired.com/story/facebook-mark-zuckerberg-15-months-of-fresh-hell/

"..documents showing Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg’s desire to find out “the real market value” of your data, despite continual claims that Facebook respects privacy.'

msnbc.com/velshi-ruhle/watch/facebook-leaders-discussed-selling-access-to-user-date-1495436867759

"Court documents reveal that while Facebook was publicly saying your privacy was important to them, they were using your personal data as a bargaining chip behind the scenes."

msnbc.com/stephanie-ruhle/watch/facebook-ceo-treated-user-data-as-bargaining-chip-1495205443582

Get this asshole out of my country and away from our kids. If you dont't, we'll fucking sue you .gov.au.

Attached: 2799.jpg (627x626, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
youtube.com/watch?v=TUyh3VzZksA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How are people going to hear about his protests, and how is he going to assemble the professional protesters without social media?

How will anyone survive without it?

For DECADES the world ran just fine without it. Protests happened ALL OVER THE WORLD without this crime network.

btw; we now live in an era where This, is an actual news item: "Messenger Dark Mode Rolls Out"

"A number of other apps, including YouTube and Twitter, also offer a dark mode, which could help extend the battery life of phones, particularly those with OLED screens. Meanwhile, if rumors are to be believed, the next major Android and iOS versions should enable system-wide dark mode settings."

IF RUMOURS ARE TO BE BELIEVED as if they have a scoop?

Do you know why they made it illegal to kill people? Because they'd be the first to die.

engadget.com/2019/04/15/facebook-messenger-dark-mode-live-ios-android/

INSTEAD, they induce the whole world, to suicide.

Zuck is selling user data of foreign citizens. How. the fuck. did this ever get past you .gov.AU??

The world's greatest destabiliser and no one gives a shit?

15 YEARS OF SOCIAL AND SOCIETAL DESTRUCTION AND YOU ARE DOING WHAT. TAKING FUCKING SELFIES .GOV.AU.

BAN THIS FUCKING NETWORK FROM OUR COUNTRY.

Soros wants to buy Facebook
So it is in his interest to drive down
the companies stock to do this. He has been
on this for a while now. Personally, I dont care,
it is one jew eating another.

Attached: 1x-1.jpg (538x780, 86K)

>Soros wants to buy Facebook

You say that with no proof. No information.

What the entire fuck do you not understand abuot what that network is doing to the world.

HOW MANY MORE TIMES DO WE HAVE TO SEE A LIVE MURDER. A LIVE RAPE. A LIVE INFANT MURDER.

ARE YOU FUCKING OUT OF YOUR MIND.

GET THIS YANKEE FUCKING SHITSHOW NETWORK OUT OF MY FUCKIN COUNTRY.

DID FACEBOOK ASK .GOV.AU FOR PERMISSION TO PROCURE OUR PERSONAL DETAILS, OR DID THEY FUCKING NOT.

DID FACEBOOK ASK .GOV.AU IF THEY COULD SELL OUR USER DATA, OR DID THEY FUCKING NOT.

.GOV.AU : YOU SAY FACEBOOK DOES NOT EXERCISE DUTY OF CARE

YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

YOU DON'T.

IF YOU EVEN DARE SAY BUSINESS AND MEDIA NEED THIS NETWORK I SWEAR TO GOD

IT IS A SOCIAL NETWORK NOT A FUCKING BUSINESS AND MEDIA SHITSHOW LIKE YOU WHORE IT OUT FOR

AT THE EXPENSE OF OUR SAFETY

AND OUR DEMOCRACY.

DO YOUR FUCKING JOB AND PROTECT THIS COUNTRY.

Soros is putting you behind the Iron Curtain
Enjoy your incoming genocides

Attached: 1539225560630.jpg (638x633, 107K)

You posted your thread when it was 10PM in my time.
Its 11PM now and I just finished reading the wired article. Its pretty long.

OP is a fag mad that a dragon dildo ad popped up on his phone when his footy mates nicked it at the pub
t. fb employe behind 7 proxies

that nigger dumped facebook stocks days before they lose billions

You should forward your claims to the SEC.

Attached: proofs.png (286x368, 198K)

based
all countries should ban facebook

>basedall countries should ban facebook

I agree. China doesnt even have it because Facebook does not run China. China runs China.

china has far worse shit in place of facebook desu

>LEAVE BRITNEY FACEBOOK ALONE

fuck off and go suck that assholes dick just because you want to crawl around in shitsville while the whole world burns.

you fucking sheep.

WTF I love Soros now!

there's nothing worse than facebook. stop fucking defending THIS ASSHOLE NETWORK.

FUCK.

>muh government, please do something about this mr big strong government
>the government needs to do more about this unpleasant thing, please mr government use your power to do something and protect me from mr bad man out there

YAH DUH. AND WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU FROM.

Fuck zucker kike

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

>admitting to being a bootlicker
wew, of course you think an overbearing government is good when you agree with what it does...

>Fuck zucker

Right! He's been SELLING the data of foreign citizens.

DID OUR GOV SAY HE COULD DO THAT?

we'll wait for a fuckin answer from this shit pit government.

>you agree with what it does...

GET YOUR FUCKED UP BRAIN OUT OF HERE ASSHOLE

I DONT AGREE WITH .GOV.AU ALLOWING FUCKBOOK TO HARM AN ENTIRE GENERATION, STEAL, LIE, EXPLOIT, UNDERMINE DEMOCRACY.

UR SUCH A COWARD U WONT EVEN SAY WHERE UR FROM.

U WANT ME TO COME SHOOT MYSELF ON THE CANBERRA LAWN WITH A BIG FAT FACEBOOK SIGN AROUND MY NECK YOU FUCKING CUNTS.

its self reported data voluntarily sent to an American company. What the Australian government has to do with this? What do you want them to do?

You can have a moral argument about expected privacy and you can argue that people were fooled, but that isn't worth anything in the great scheme of things, the only thing that matters is that its self reported data voluntarily sent by the users themselves to servers your government has no jurisdiction in.
What do you want your representative to do?

Attached: Dream Team.jpg (811x506, 79K)

>he says this while he wants his government to mollycoddle him
>he thinks people have no individual agency, and wants big daddy to protect and look after him from the scary monsters
>he can't differentiate an argument from the arguer, and thinks a flag change will somehow make a difference

>What do you want your representative to do?

are u fucking stupid?

where are u from coward?

are you from my country?

get the fuck out.

why don't you ask mr big strong daddy government to get me out? lmao
or is there such thing as individual agency?
>reddit spacing

fuck off troll coward.

>LEAVE BRITNEY FACEBOOK ALONE I SO STRONG
u have no say in what happens in my country unless u come here and fucking vote

cunt

GTFO.

>U WANT ME TO COME SHOOT MYSELF ON THE CANBERRA LAWN WITH A BIG FAT FACEBOOK SIGN AROUND MY NECK YOU FUCKING CUNTS.

WORLD NEWS HEADLINES: FACEBOOK PROTESTER BLAMES OZ GOVERNMENT FOR DESTRUCTION OF SOCIETY.

what makes you think i'm not australian?

You're the only idiot here. Get off this board scrub, and top embarrassing yourself.

>he wants his government

FUCK OFF CUNT.

GO GET SOME LIKES sheep.

>are u fucking stupid?
Well, sorry for not being intelligent enough to be deemed worthy of your respect.

Have you watched this before?
youtube.com/watch?v=TUyh3VzZksA

you're the one asking them to extend their power and control, goofus

they cant stand it when someone stands up because they're all fucking cowards

your fucked up brain doesn't COMPREHEND THAT I AM SAYING THEY ALLOWED OUR COUNTRY TO GET FUCKED UP THE ASS.

still none of your business. u sad fucking coward.

>to extend their power and control

TO EXERCISE IT TO PROTECT US, NOT TO HARM US - YOU UTTER FUCKING MORON.

and who voted for them, genius?

so you want them to have more power, but only in the ways (You) personally want? Okay. and you say it's for 'protection' - well, where does that end? protection from what and whom, and to what degree, how do you know when it is too much protection? grow up, kid

>you want them to have more power

are u a dumb ass American by any chance?

NO. I WANT THEM TO DO WHAT THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE 15 YEARS AGO:

BAN IT. that isn't 'more power.

THAT - IS DOING THEIR FUCKING JOB THAT THEY GET FUCKING PAID TO DO.

WHEN A SCAM NETWORK DOES MORE HARM THAN GOOD AND YOU SIT BACK AND DO NOTHING

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

>extending the degree to which they dictate and control the flow of information and capital is not increasing their power
you make it obvious it's school holidays

Kate, Facebook is dying. People under 18 don't really use Facebook, and the users are aging and dying, and then becoming obituary pages on Facebook.

Eventually, it will be a graveyard.

Anyway, the reason why the gov doesn't give a full flying fuck is because the more users are fooled into thinking there is freespeech on a platform with a report button beside every post, is because it is a valuable tool not just for zuk, but for police and intelligence.

Aussies get fooled into thinking there is free speech, and then posts become valuable to the gov.

Like all our meta data.

Just don't post anything at all, It will come back to bite you. This is the timeline of thought crimes so don't post anything online of any opinion.

Keep it off line between trusted associates only.

Mate, not Kate. Lulz.

got him on a string, lads

22.6 MILLION DOLLARS WASTED ON MARK ZUCKERBERG'S "SECURITY"

22.6 MILLION DOLLARS SPENT KEEPING A FUCKING CRIMINAL SAFE

HOW MUCH MONEY HAS THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT SPENT FIGHTING THIS FUCKER OUT OF OUR FUCKING COUNTRY

WHILE PEOPLE DIE, BECAUSE OF HIM, AND ONLY BECAUSE OF HIM.

More was spent on reopening Christmas Island and that was dumber.

Aussies, we need to learn from the Germans to not trust social media and to not "post" shit.

Distrust is good. Not of our common man, but of online.

So pathetic. I remember when people would get genuinely upset when I said I didn't have a Facebook. Now it's out of fashion. I'm so sick of being right all the time.

Alright, time to stop fucking around here. You're making yourself out to be the biggest faggot I've seen here for a long time.
Don't like Facebook? Don't use it retard. I don't because I value my privacy and would never use that poc.
But are you really asking for the Australian government to do something about it? Top kek cunt! I wouldn't trust those fags to run a bath, let alone any of our internet infrastructure. This is coming from the government that said "algorithms can be written to screen out hate" and "police need to have access to back-door entrypoints of encryption. Just fuck off mate.

A text box that says "what's on your mind" and you're meant to type into the box and then press post. Yes, that's fucken dumb. I'm glad Facebook is dying.

Now the kids need to move to actual more secure messengers (maybe tox) and not some whatsapp crap. And just stay low profile.

Noice
Zuckerberg should hang

Tarrant did nothing wrong
AUS guv did

Open borders is treason

Boomer. Calm down

Who are you referring to when you quote the subdomain .gov.au

It's retarded. You're being autistic and old.

You can be angry.. just don't be a cringey redditor when you do it..or better yet, go to Reddit and be as cringey as you like. Your posting is almost as bad as the pol ylyl retards that posts SpongeBob and sesame Street maymays all day.

Go away.

Try /b/

Attached: 1555420967046.jpg (750x739, 70K)

.go.au just totally rolled over for this fucking asshole... and it was their job, to make sure that did not happen.

people like to pretend that our governments have no power over the internet, but they do, sometimes for better, sometimes for worse.

its not even just my country, its everywhere, this fucker was allowed to roll in and undermine everything, hurt people, endanger people, there are over 2 BILLION people on his scam network..

and they just sit there taking selfies I swear to god, if the federal government of my country don't protect us from this cunt

they can fuck off for good.

Boomer calm the fuck down.

This isn't Reddit.

I STAND UP AND SPEAK BECAUSE YOU WONT. DONT SHIT ON ME FOR SAYING WHAT SHOULD BE SAID.

GO BE A COWARD.

>Zuckerberg should hang

Ideally, but who let him in? for 15 years this has been going on....

I put that down to the American social media influence, they are more far gone than us, but young uns without roll models are obviously influenced.

I mean hey, it's one click publishing.

That said, the young cunts I talk to in Sydney are pretty red pilled, maybe I just don't attract the faggot crowd in my daily.

Look at the universities, all that trigger warning and safe space shit comes from USA lefties and seeps in.

Atleast we have the Ramsey Centre.

Calm the fuck down.

Man the boomers here recently. Did we cop an influx of newfags?

Mate try Reddit, this is embarrassing.

You are being autistic, loud, cringey and worst..very low IQ and poorly researched. You'll LOVE Reddit.

Go do it in public. The comments section of news.com.au and YouTube is where you'll find people similar to yourself.

Seriously, go to Reddit.

>young uns without roll models are obviously influenced.

yes, and they've been damaged beyond anything any generation of children have been subjected to in our country, ever.

>all that trigger warning and safe space shit comes from USA

yes, as if the USA is someone we should all listen to, look at the mess they've made.

we are fucking tracked in our own country, by strangers from other countries.

why is this so hard for people to understand how fucking criminal this is?

>Calm the fuck down.

NO I FUCKING WONT. GO SHOVE YOUR LITTLE SISTER AROUND COS IT WONT WORK ON ME CONTROL FREAK.

>why is this so hard for people to understand how fucking criminal this is?

Please forward your claims to your representative, while you are at it ask him to make into law that is has to snow at least 3 months of every year in Austrailia.

It actually does snow. And I go skiing quite regularly in NSW.

Snow is poison to the Muslim.

fuck off you're not the fucking admin of my life.

>SHUT THE AUSSIE UP DAY AND DIRECT THEM TO THE RED TAPE DEPARTMENT.

other countries in here thinking they have a fcuking say in what goes on in mine...

gtfo

Mate, at best the gov would fine Facebook and leave them running for chance of more fines.

But I gotta be honest, our pollies are retards. Shorten is a retard. Dutton is a retard. Phelps is a kike.

Be the best you can be, fuck all else and don't hope pollies will make this country better, the damage is done, the hope is to contain the damage rather than let it overflow.

I can walk around the urban parts of this land and imagine I am in a futuristic India or China. Where are the white people?

Prior to 2016, Soros and his kind thought Facebook and the like were the most propaganda tool in history. Now they want to destroy them. I love seeing scum fight with one another.

>It actually does snow. And I go skiing quite regularly in NSW.

I WANT SNOW EVERYWHERE IN AUSTRALIA, I HATE HEAT

Oh no! People from other countries reply to your posts when you post in an international online forum! Better ask .gov.aus to do something about it!

> I hereby declare that it is illegal for foreign citizens to reply to Australian citizens posts on Jow Forums.org

>the hope is to contain the damage

to STOP the damage, is their job.

>Oh no!

U WANT A SAY IN MY COUNTRY? COME HERE AND FUCKING VOTE.

WHAT DO U EVEN KNOW ABOUT OUR GOVERNMENT?

>fuck off you're not the fucking admin of my life.
no, the government apparently is, lmao

Bro, do you not realize all pollies have land portfolios and will do absolutely nothing to lower the price of land and absolutely everything to make the price go up at all Costs?

Of course they don't give a shit.

This is why Jow Forums needs to range ban all Australians

Attached: 1554010211856.jpg (367x136, 16K)

He's absolutely SEETHING right now lads, absolutely POORIOUS

Attached: 2801.jpg (750x192, 20K)

> What would you know
I know they're corrupt shills for the Chinese and Israeli governments.

You really want something done? Go complain to your local federal representative. Stop posting here where no one cares how autistic you are.

>LETS OPPRESS FREE SPEECH.

THE FREE SPEECH Jow Forums USERS DONT LIKE FREE SPEECH.

I love freespeech

Unfortunately we have not legally enshrined freespeech and have none.

But I do love freespeech, may the best "idea" win through total freespeech.

>may the best "idea" win

BAN FACEBOOK FROM MY COUNTRY .GOV.AU.

DONE.

THE REST OF YOU CAN PISS AND MOAN AT ME FOR STANDING UP AND SPEAKING OUT AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE.

ENJOY THE FACEBOOK OUTAGE.

I have to go. but I will be back.

i have a LIFE to go do while Facecucks pretend to have one.

Sure, ban Facebook, ban meth and ban trigger warnings and ban Trannies.

Done. I mean, Facebook will still die without the ban. It's why zuc wanted to make a Facebook dating site, coz he knows the user base is dying.

But srsly and platform where you can share posts to the police, as a share button, is just, retarded to use to begin with.

Police post doggo maymays!

This is the timeline we live in.

It is now time for a broad spectrum of violence.

Attached: 760E48AE-FF85-4155-B4FC-C77CBE8A4F26.png (500x593, 154K)

>Calls people control freaks
> Wants his government to control aspects of his own life.

They can try

The best thing we could ever have, would. Literally be maymay Bruce as a dictator, with no elections.

I've pretty much decided dictators have the edge, because they can enforce a vision.

What is Australia's vision? Sweet fuck all.

We need to manufacture more onshore desu. Manufacturing is good. Importing is bad. And if 90% of business is being a happy merchant that is also not creating anything of value. Most Aussie business revolves around happy merchant resale, and that's a worry.

>in fact they are slaves to preserving their dominant position
this is true of everyone and every organisation, Soros and the State included.

>IF RUMOURS ARE TO BE BELIEVED as if they have a scoop?
>engadget.com/2019/04/15/facebook-messenger-dark-mode-live-ios-android/
tech mags are the beta male version of womens celebrity gossip magazines.
i've seen a lot of 'dark mode coming' articles suggested by google on my phone but it struck me as odd why this would be a news item at all. things must be pretty slow in your life if you are waiting on background colors changing

>banning websites in australia

could never see that happening

But that's the typical boomer response to these things.
> ooo that's bad, we must ban so no one can have it, except us.

Banned.

Problem solved.

Problem? No problem.

Seems effective. Now we just need to implement China's social credit system and we're basically good to go with zero. Problems except those of citizens making only, which can be blamed back to citizen.

2easy.