Tucker Carlson just told Joe Rogan to stay strong

Joe is being attacked by ((((media matters)))) Hope joe invites the tuck on his podcast

Attached: 59F0F001-7FBC-4B2B-BD0D-72A6628012AD.jpg (618x485, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MPJ0AB12h1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off boomer

Can we get some context or a clip?

I don't think so

Attached: Joe-Rogan-as-Joe-Garrelli-news-radio-40601508-500-310.jpg (500x310, 17K)

I wonder if like, maybe the people at media matters just like don't understand him, they probably need to smoke some DMT, it just totally changes your life man.

Attached: e66697c50ee5431d055fdd542068fbc8.jpg (480x360, 20K)

He just had a segment on his show about the most popular podcast host getting attacked for having guests that represent a diversity in thought. Such as Alex joes, milo, and Elon musk. Then tucker looked into the camera and said “stay strong Joe”

Thanks user, good shit Tucker

What’s up freak bitches?! The world is in turmoil, and the events that conspired to place you here all happened for a reason. Ever take magic mushrooms and wonder about the intergalactic wallpaper? Harmful plastics and chemicals pollute the air, global warming™ has reached an all-time high with iceberg coverage down to 2%. Humans are a virus--we’re just bacteria man--nothing more, and the next stage in evolution, AI, proved just to be more destruction upon destruction, because we programmed them to have human drive, we fucked up the planet man, don’t be a douche. The only way to fix it is to honor mother gaia, smoke DMT, and take Alpha BRAIN. Hesa Big Dude; legalize it. Peace freak bitches!

Rogan has woman on all the time and he even said they don't get any views. I liked he just had Herb Dean on if you travel you always see him in the airport "Herb Dean!!" then he looks and kinda waves and people go "who's that?"

Go for a long bike ride on a hot day while wearing a jockstrap. Then, wrap the jockstrap around your face and inhale.

Congrats, now you’re smelling what Joe Rogan smells most of the time!

Sup, freak bitches? I am Joe Rogan, plenipotentiary of this realm. Through the power of weed I come to you from the past--the year 2019. I understand that your time in this place is precious, so I will make haste.
The Wisdom of One Thousand Years is this: don’t be a pussy, don’t be a dick, and kiss-- I mean -- choke the shit out of guys . Lift weights like me. Anyways, check out my podcast sometime. See ya later, buddy!

Tucker is a useful idiot in a lot of ways.

Rogan is part of the Eslan Institute created by Alvus Huxley (Brave New World) where they experiment on stupid people with sex and drugs.

Alex said he was a gay satanist but so is Alex. Tucker thinks Alex was taken off because of Sandy Hook when it was just Deep State competition between Trump and Hillary on top of the MASSIVE FACT that Alex was being bombarded with Israel did 9/11 type comments and was no longer useful for the agenda. His audience figured out that he was another Ben Shaprio.

Joe Rogan is married to a Jew like Alex and promotes CIA schizophrenia mind control propaganda like Alex. It's all theatre and promotion

Attached: brave new world.jpg (1191x1684, 1.24M)

Attached: Baizuo1.jpg (602x425, 101K)

What grows in power by being kept in the dark, and can save humanity if we all listen to it?... Take thirty seconds to think of the answer.

Acceptable answers are: Liberal arts students, magic mushrooms, Julian Assange (not a joke), Joe Rogan in a sensory deprivation tank, jenkem.

Buy a pair of black military dress boots, then kneel down and shine them with your tongue!
Look at a picture of Joe Rogan and salute it while saying, “hesa badass motherfucker”
Now you feel how Joe Rogan feels most of the time!

Is that suppose to mean something, shill?

WE ALL KNOW THE DEEP STATE SHILLS PROMOTE GATEKEEPERS HERE:
>Peterson
>Spencer
>Alex
>Joe
>E-celebs alt-zionists

Attached: joe rogan drugs.jpg (720x1113, 184K)

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Attached: greynewdeal.jpg (1000x500, 71K)

why do people fear rogan spreading the chimppill so much?
i mean those fuckers will rip your face off

>Such as Alex joes, milo, and Elon musk.

How is Elon in the same category as those two?

He got that Jess sessions “I know something big” smile. Was this pic from the rogan broadcast?

That's the point. He'll have anyone on and the left hates that. He only can have "approved" guests on.

youtu.be/MPJ0AB12h1I
It's entirely possible