Message from a Turkish man to Europeans

You hate us. We hate you. There is no compromise between our peoples.

How can two mortal enemies live under the same roof? We can't. We must separate. A Turkish Union for us, a European Union for you.

My only demand is that each year you will send us 900 billion dollars as reparations for what you did to the Ottoman Empire and for crusades . This is our reparations. If you do this, we will respect your right to existence. But only if you pay us the tax.

Attached: 1552491664503.png (1915x1280, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/kurdish-majority-turkey-within-one-generation-705466
youtube.com/watch?v=fyhRBgWCqd4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How pathetic are turkroaches? Can't even Europe!
>"Oh please EU, let us join!"
No, you're too dirty.

And what is your lazy kebab-smelling brown ass gonna do to collect this "tax"?

we will trespass your borders and breed every white bitch in sight

Ahahahahahahaha
no
I actually don't even have a problem with you lot as long as you're over in Turkey
But the ones here will end up as fertilizer

Attached: 1555444931296.jpg (680x451, 38K)

try me bitch

We hate you too Mehmet

>Muh crusades and shieet
How about pay up for what you did to christians in the balkans? And cough cough “Armeninan Genocide”???

>Turkish Union
What countries would be in it?
Turkey, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan. Am I forgetting anything?

What the fuck is with this reparation nonsense? You invaded and colonized arabs and Europeans, you owe us and them. Not the other way around. And you literally lost to a Bedouin larping as the Prophet. Tbh al Sa’ud did a pretty good job of imitating Umar. He conquered all of Arabia outside of Oman and Yemen, and made it into Iraq. His men then destroyed the Shiite holy shrines. You owe Saudis your lives!
But good food tho, Mehmet Oghuz

Based nafri mutt

then I hope you got money to pay for the Balkans you insignificant cockroach piece of shit

maybe some Ozbeks or Uighers too

Attached: turk.jpg (626x394, 47K)

How about you pay us reparations for the roachouts when you trespassed into Europe?

Stfu roach. I am turk too and I am not a bitch victim like you. What crusades? Wgat empire? Learn history before being a bitch like you are. Turks would ve better without roaches muslides like you

Turkey? What's a Turkey? All I see is red colored Greater Armenia.

Stop reversing roles, you son of bitch. It is we who ask you for reparations.

Attached: Reparation.png (720x750, 708K)

Mongoloids hate Caucasoid, that is a fact.

Attached: Turks_east-asian_southeast_asian.jpg (2048x1638, 305K)

i enjoy your rich history, turk.
your religion is shit though.

Sorry, modern civilization and any wealth that entails is huwites only. I think we can agree on the separation part, though.

Albania right the way through to fucking Kashmir nigger the way it should be fuck your EU we need TU!

Lol your shitpost pic matches your faggot flag, faggot

why are turkfags so bitter on this board?

Attached: download (1).jpg (1200x628, 54K)

>Rape babies threaten rape

I am shocked.

ibtimes.com/kurdish-majority-turkey-within-one-generation-705466

Attached: americano.jpg (468x468, 29K)

Attached: Americano_goblino.jpg (908x882, 233K)

How's about instead we ethnically cleanse the entire Anatolian peninsula and colonise it with Persian Kurds, Armenians, Georgians, Syrians and most importantly Greeks?

Attached: The Grecostate.png (376x279, 18K)

another crusade to genocide you roaches would cost less and be more fun

Not one drop of blood from any of those peoples, yet I still dream about repopulating Anatolia with its rightful owners daily.

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING BASED

fuck off proxyfag jew.
get a new shtick

Can't wait till the U.S and Russia get tired of your shit and collectively decide to nuke you out of existence

>How can two mortal enemies live under the same roof? We can't. We must separate. A Turkish Union for us, a European Union for you.
No thanks, fuck the EU and fuck Turkey. Bunch of weak sjw faggot-states, to hell with them.

Unfortunately roaches are immune to most negative effects of radiation. We should carpet bomb Anatolia with bug spray.

Who posted this... CIA or Mossad? What do you think?

God, how I wish Russian and Greece declared a 10th Crusade on you roaches. I would drop everything to join their frei corps.

Attached: Turk.jpg (311x236, 52K)

I like you.

based black bvll
BLACK POWER

the final redpill

Fuck you. Anatolia was Roman, and it will belong to Rome again. Get your ass back into Asia.
youtube.com/watch?v=fyhRBgWCqd4

Attached: SPQR.jpg (604x336, 63K)

>dat flag
>pretends t be a roman

>My only demand is that each year you will send us 900 billion dollars as reparations for what you did to the Ottoman Empire and for crusades . This is our reparations. If you do this, we will respect your right to existence. But only if you pay us the tax.

Another nigger asking for a handout, why don't you take Jerusalem and earn it

Spain and Eastern Europe belong to the Muslims.

The Mamluks owned the Holy Land during the Crusades shut the fuck up turkish scum

Get a job, sandnigger.

Attached: 1474198213679.jpg (1400x989, 407K)

The lines are blurry.

Attached: Ethnographic map of European Turkey from 1877 by Carl_Sax.jpg (2096x1976, 1.37M)

when we take Constantinople back you can keep your boy selagios

Wow, its like, there was massive genocide in western Armenia I mean east Turkey

Arabs hate you too you watermelon seller

Attached: 1535921786196.jpg (640x360, 86K)

You are thinking of Armenians...
The region in red is populated by Kurds.
I will not blame you for not knowing this since you are American

Attached: turkey.png (1011x631, 39K)

դուն ես պակաս ես ախպեր՞
I know much better than you would ever know օտար

>Yurop pls gib reparations
I knew that turks were cockroaches but you turned out to be niggers too.

Based and redpilled

Fuck off Kurd cunt, they should divide west turkey and east turkey and stop all shitskin Kurds from entering west turkey

Obviously some proxy cunt to make mouth breathing retards have power fantasies about muh holy land crusader christianity hurr durr.

You can't even breed your own women.

We could do it 150 years ago but eurocucks thinks differently

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-17-08-04-16-366_com.android.chrome.png (720x1280, 136K)