Al Aqsa magnifying glass??

Al Aqsa was burning at the same time as ND? I know yall know...but why not more threads? Come on pol... bring out the magnifying glass

Attached: Who gives a fuck.jpg (720x1063, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/772495/al-aqsa-mosque-fire-jerusalem-notre-dame-islam-muslims-jews-israel-palestine/amp
google.com/amp/s/m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Abbass-Fatah-Israel-planning-to-destroy-Al-Aqsa-Mosque-563525/amp
igentry.blogspot.com/2008/06/interesting-facts-about-phoenix.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because we don't care about them lighting their own shit on fire, we care about them lighting /our shit/ on fire.

>but why not more threads?
because Jow Forums is mostly dumb niggers like

>Notre Dame
>/our/shit
If you must, amerishart

>Daily star communist rag
>Calls the temple mount a mosque

the ride never ends

Lol then by that logic don’t use planes or the internet?

Attached: 9010514034846.png (1000x1000, 86K)

(((them)))

Just because we don't always see eye to eye with Eurofags doesn't mean that we wont 1000% defend them before shitskins. Were the same blood.

And triple checked

Attached: 2514.jpg (541x653, 68K)

I don't think you know what logic means, but sure, i'll avoid those Boeing 737MAX flights just for you

OP what are you implying? Deliberate fires in both?

Get off the American invented internet, go use a pigeon europoor.

Nice try Mossad

Yes that's what I'm implying.
It's holy week.
mhmmm. Fishy

Attached: 1555450026736m.jpg (1024x512, 84K)

> why don't you care about a building you never knew existed in the first place?

Absolutely retarded logic.

Attached: 7sba03icq1f21.jpg (1333x2000, 284K)

Attached: tearsofjoy.png (934x768, 566K)

Because Al Aqsa stands in the place of where the turd temple WOULD go.
I smell a dumb ass

maybe its an omen, simultaneous fires in notre dame and al aqsa, war is coming between christianity and islam?

Neither building was set afire by Muslims....one will be blamed on Muslims the other probably a Christian while (((they))) watch their work

Attached: 1554001114047.gif (480x270, 494K)

The fires also happened exactly one month after the New Zealand false flag. It almost seems like there was a plan in place to start a war, but it didn't pan out. Or maybe they're saving that for the infamous 4/19-4/20 dates when shit usually goes down. Coincidentally, that's when the Mueller report is made public and they'll REALLY need a distraction then!

Attached: April.png (2700x1416, 681K)

>Lol then by that logic don’t use planes or the internet?
The US invented neither of those, Pedro Jones.

4-20 is Hitler's birthday

Attached: 1555209467448m.jpg (683x1024, 107K)

HOLY shit!!!

Attached: Screenshot_20190416-204541_Chrome.jpg (720x1216, 462K)

link?

why do so many people get the dome of the rock confused with al-aqsa?

Shit sorry, thought the title was enough
If you want to wade through puke be my guest...

google.com/amp/s/www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/772495/al-aqsa-mosque-fire-jerusalem-notre-dame-islam-muslims-jews-israel-palestine/amp

Goddamnit...wrong fucking link...my baaah

google.com/amp/s/m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Abbass-Fatah-Israel-planning-to-destroy-Al-Aqsa-Mosque-563525/amp

its good thanks user damn can this be good enough proof to wake a normie up?

This mosque is in Jerusalem as well.

Kike false flag confirmed.

i had no idea either of these two buildings existed before this week and still dont care

Attached: 1456341305941.gif (600x304, 263K)

Hence the title of my OP...
Third Temple
2 fires
Same day
Normies btfo

>being this much of a zoomer shitskin

Fuck off kiddo

Most definately not white

Take your flag off too OP.

Attached: IMG_0436.jpg (600x688, 116K)

Flags dont matter because people lie.
so I fly Hitlers flag.
I'm in Arkansas thanks

For the new to rise the old must be set aflame

Attached: s-l400.jpg (393x400, 44K)

I'll have to take your at your word.

Your thread is getting slid btw holy shit.

This one is from the English Royal Family

Attached: images(2).jpg (234x215, 9K)

Hard times token circa 1830s

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x299, 31K)

Sloppy job. Sloppy job. Sloppy job.

Greek revolutionary coinage, John Kapodistrias. What a coincidence that they're already modeling new cathedral designs. What a coincidence that the new design looks like the bones/jaws of a beast. Notre Dame may be ground 0 for where the new designer religion starts. Other plausible theory is this is trying to incite more moslemen vs. the western christians violence to take heat off Israel.

Attached: 10-lepta-1828-greek-copper-coin-kapodistrias-error-aok.jpg (1200x1200, 435K)

Yeah cuz no niggers or sjws topics. Oh and no tits.
Just trying to get the guard up

Some kids started a trash can fire and the media wanted to point to it and say
>hey it happens to mosques too!

Bump for interest in phoenix symbolism

Attached: 1979_Gold_Phoenix.jpg (630x300, 140K)

It sure is nice of those millionaire Jewish families to pay for the restoration of the cathedral. It was also really nice of another group of Jewish families to help pay for the restoration of the mosque. These Jewish guys really are a nice bunch, huh? Gee, whiz. They just want to help everyone even when Christians and Muslims are at each other's throats!

Attached: 1479196160163.jpg (957x1300, 217K)

Kill the old

Attached: Accelerationism.jpg (184x274, 10K)

Are you having trouble drawing a conclusion yourself about the strangeness of the circumstances?

Or are you a kike?

They've always done this. It is so tiresome.

Think about what other twin fires ushered in a new age.

Attached: 2DWsKy4.jpg (1920x1200, 378K)

I see it fren.
Is there really already building plans in the works for renovation?
That's fast.
Like Obama getting the Nobel prize for peace just 2 months into his presidency fast.

Bingo!
That's the insight I'm looking for fren. Good one.

Attached: 1555261229369.png (436x361, 67K)

(They) are definitely preparing for religion world war III to purge population. Get rich now or you will die

i dont get it? is this jews trying to make catholics and muzzies fight? IM AMERICAN KIKES, spell this shit out for me

i love a good mosque burning!

I don't have any premeditated thoughts to share desu - more in this thread to learn than teach.

It does seem like the phoenix could be a sort of "ancient predictive programming". It has other uses too, obviously, but its potential for use as an emblem of Hegelian dialectics cannot be denied.

Things I am now thinking about
>Phoenix, AZ
>use of phoenixes as narrative devices in Harry Potter
>all the fiery eagle/vulture insignias throughout eastern and central Europe

Attached: 2004_Belgium_10_Euro_60_years_peace_Europe_front.jpg (249x247, 20K)

Checked.
I bet they put a bird on the new cathedral renovation.
Good call on this fren.

Meant to share the link that pic is from
>igentry.blogspot.com/2008/06/interesting-facts-about-phoenix.html

Maybe we can find more instances in history which establish a pattern.
It reminds me of that one section in "The New Order of Barbarians" where the author talks about redesigning cities to make longtime residents feel alienated and out-of-place.

It's the Jews, not that difficult

I'm looking.
I REALLY like the alliteration about the Phoenix being an "ancient predictive programming." Great words there.
Why did you put them in quotes in your OP? Did someone say this before you?
Its effective to look at it that way though.
A bird WILL be on the new cathedral.
Also, the peacocks of the fountain at St. Peters

The black flag flew over the dome?

Replacing our history with new age degeneracy.

It will be a multicultural temple instead of a catholic church as well.

>memeflag
>using google amp
>phone posting

Attached: 1524010300533.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

When you plot it like that, it seriously seems like we're living in a futuristic Full Metal Alchemist world.

I think I might just overuse quotes to keep ideas together and denote when I am referring to a phrase itself rather than what it represents.
"Ancient" felt subjective, and "predictive programming" felt speculative and too modern of a concept to state it as exactly that.
The phoenix could've acted more as a signal to allied groups about which game plan was intended for a reason, for example.

>It will be a multicultural temple
Please God, no.

*intended for a region

>a happening that didnt have a happening thread on Jow Forums
didnt happen, faggot

they're already making excuses that "it's too hard to find big trees like they used." they use this as an excuse to make it look like every other modern community college looking piece of architectural excrement of the last 100 years. steel beams, clear glass, and a big lgbt flag on top. we all know it. we'll have to burn it down again once this happens.

The real redpill is when you realize that Islam and Christianity were created solely on the basis of have two major religions fighting one another, so that the Jewish community could manipulate their governments, and ultimately control them because a scattered and constant battered enemy won't look up at the strings moving them around.
These are the same tactics that Romans used to occupy territories that didn't accept the gold bribe, and were ultimately subdued.
Every single tactic that Jewish and Communist people use, are the same tactics that were deployed by the Roman Empire.

Attached: america_reading_is_for_faggots2.jpg (512x512, 82K)

yeah, all the three kike religions are shit. BUT, the christians have beautiful art and so on, so it's worth preserving.

>how do we cover up burning down al aqsa?
>we burn down Notre Dame cathedral!

sloppy work mossad

Attached: 1435543584824.jpg (759x823, 56K)

You're welcome

Attached: economist-trump-new-world-order-678x381.jpg (678x381, 62K)

There were threads. I can help you learn how to use the archives, if you'd like.

>"it's too hard to find big trees like they used."
Damn. Macron and the Jesuits must be more desperate than I thought.

>Islam and Christianity were created solely on the basis of have two major religions fighting one another

I have long suspected this myself.
>And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.
>Luke 22:38

Any actual spiritual value provided by these religions (which I don't deny exists) is proof to me of a higher power which can truly work through all things.

Attached: Go Lemmings, Go!.jpg (353x531, 48K)