Name a country that creates more SEETHE than this

You can’t. Because we have invaded 90% of the countries that exist. That comes with being the largest empire in the history of the galaxy.

Attached: 67317E2A-F262-4BFF-906D-74F59C28805C.jpg (746x365, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
youtube.com/watch?v=SRtq7KRrPSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At the moment? China and America.
People tend to hate whoever the biggest and most powerful countries are at the moment.
If you're looking at all of history, the British Empire clocks in at #1, but at the moment it's China and America who get the most flak.

Yeah Amerinon is right OP. We freuquently top the Earth soft power rankings nowadays. The Commonwealth and larger Anglosphere love us.

Your empire betrayed mankind by destroying the Reich coasting you your empire you were the greatest tool for the jew to take the world nothing to be proud of when you helped en slave mankind

Attached: hehehhehehehhehehehhehehheheheh.png (483x293, 84K)

>History
Irrelevant. The EU makes me seethe, and Russia who used to be part of European affairs and frens, but went commie and now we have a commie EU and the UK is going commie ffs, fuck this gay earth.

Attached: enriched.jpg (840x559, 85K)

>If you're looking at all of history, the British Empire clocks in at #1
The high time of the British Empire was just 100 years, it was nothing without India, lost against the Americans; in addition the Mongol Empire was larger.

>At the moment? China and America.
Russia has more influence than both of them. Combined.

This, and it was all for fears that Germany was “too powerful”. Fuck you britain

America is an offshoot of the Anglo hegemony

If England was a US state it would be the second poorest.

You guys did have a great empire but you gave it all away and turned into homos and soon you'll all be killed or converted by Muslims.

we still got rekt

we never invaded shit

i'm seething every day i wake up in this ZOG-controlled shithole

You don't even need to leave the county. Just go to Cornwall and tell them you're from London

Same

Best thing we ever did was give the pope the middle finger. What a faggot

Still didn't beat the Mongolians faggot.

Attached: clj64siubeqz.png (753x591, 36K)

>all these anti-Anglos and non-Anglos seething in this thread

They just don't understand and will never understand.

The Roman empire is far moar impressive then any jewish owned puppet state cope

Attached: Roma will live forever.jpg (288x175, 10K)

>Invaded 90% of third world countries
>Is now getting invaded by 90% of all third world countries.
Funny how that works

>y-y-you're just jealous because we banned grilled cheese

Attached: toastywoasty.jpg (993x287, 44K)

Attached: 1555188142552m.jpg (1024x718, 155K)

Coming from the guy with the Canadian flag. How's independence going for you all?

The United Caliphate does not impress, lad.

Your own cuntry has been invaded and your wimminz belong to bbc now

America. By pity. - A supposed first world nation, and yet their government is steered by bribes right out there in the fucking open "lobbying".

China?

You went from imperialists to the imperialists in a matter of few decades. Fastest social engineered cuckening history has ever seen. Just look at your prince - “we gon’ raise it gender fluid”

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Yes, but most people don't blame you guys for what we do.

Imperialists to the imperialized.. fucking auto spell

The only people who think Amerimuttica is a 1st world nation are boomers.

British fag doesn't know we have been independent from the U.K for nearly 150 years.

Aren't you guys becoming a part of the EU again? Isn't the majority of voters going against brexit? Don' talk about our independence when your a eurocuck

United States Of America

Sorry you are irrelevant in the 21st century.

Attached: Flag_of_Cross_of_Burgundy.svg.png (1200x800, 47K)

>Russia

Nope

>That comes with being the largest empire in the history of the galaxy.
Hasn't even left the rock yet and it fprofesses it's the epicenter of power, and as added bonus an authority of galactic history.
Hahahaha

Attached: Look at them and laugh.jpg (880x1152, 132K)

Never saw a 3rd world nation, have you?

a literal wE wuz Kangs sob story. Birmingham using sharia yet?

Ignore him. Democrats think Russia is some all-powerful boogeyman controlling the rest of the world behind the scenes

Probably America because for whatever reason all our puppets like to poke fun at us.
I like Britain though.
We're all going to make it user.

SUCK MA BIG SCOTTISH BALLS

Why would I seethe, oldest ally?

Attached: pepe_pt.jpg (1000x1000, 414K)

>we used to be a pretty big deal
Yes, and now you have to have a fapping license.

What about The British Invasion in the 1960s? Explain that you limey faggot.

based

based and fuck the united kingdom pilled

did you know fucking uruguay is actually bigger than portugal? jesus, you better up your game

I thought this was only after the 70s/80s

Most Canadians are still more loyal to the Queen than to Canada itself.

this, their head of state is literally a saggy teabag that refuses to be thrown out

Attached: teanigger.jpg (1536x1152, 268K)

she's a whore

You guys took away guns and now have knife crime epidemic. Such mental illness, you have a shitskin problem

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

based and redpilled

she stinks of old cum because she doesn't wash

>largest empire in the galaxy
>forgetting about the Proto-Finnish Holy Roman Khaganate

i bet she busts nuts that smell like farts

yes her cock is a chode

Sorry, could you repeat that, please? Couldn't hear you.

Attached: the_portuguese_empire1.png (2753x1400, 214K)

British Invasion in the 1960s
They used to knight chad warriors, now it's minstrels singing soprano.
Just make Sir Elton the Queen and end it all with the house of John.

You do make Jow Forums seethe, like crazy that's for sure. You even had a very dedicated german autist who went off on you for like a month straight.

OP here. Saw the flags and laughed. All countries we either created or conquered. Stay mad. If you aren’t Anglo you aren’t white.

Attached: B23BF2B5-E36E-40A2-AEEA-352390FA4695.jpg (750x973, 162K)

Armoured cars and tanks and guns
Came to take away our sons

Russia has the economy of Italy and less than Brazil, its basically a gas station on a very large plot of uninhabitable land.

youtube.com/watch?v=SRtq7KRrPSQ

But every man must stand behind
The men behind the wire

The mongolian empire was bigger and better.

Based and Lusitania-pilled

Smaller and less relevant

Imagine coming behind FRANCE lol

Attached: 2D646E4C-1006-4767-9278-E4F9D0E95C65.jpg (721x371, 81K)

Holy fucking BASED

ASSSPAIN BTFO

God I love the Portuguese

Attached: 7D1BF78F-C1E0-42EC-8E9A-136F79CFF0E2.jpg (667x410, 61K)

Except it wasn’t you uneducated Mexican

Attached: 61FC5209-93F7-41F1-BD7F-EFC2D4EBD55C.jpg (750x635, 57K)

Are you retarded? Have you been anywhere outside of the US? Its incredible how a nation this big does better than the majority of the world.

Attached: 1549850537934.jpg (470x470, 31K)

>tfw no Portuguese AR-10
>have to settle with clone of Portuguese G3A3

>in a moment of unprecedented national weakness lemmie boast about our past military conquests and how everyone else felt our boots on their necks at one time or another
Why is it a good thing that your country makes others SEETHE? Cause from where I'm standing all it looks like is you've got alot of enemies and precious few potential allies. What do you think happens when someone is SEETHING at you? Might be they end up wanting to take revenge.

Is it just for the sake of bigging yourself up and looking 'hard?' Is this one of those British things?

>seething
you guys are a laughing stock around the world, it's been 3 years since the Brexit vote and you have some ancient grandma prime minister with dementia making absolutely zero progress, no one in the UK knows wtf is going on

The US is more hated globally, but if we are specifically talking torrents of arsepain on this website then Brits would seem to top the list.

Probably because continental Western Europeans, particularly the French, have absolutely no conception of good banter, and are completely shameless and do not care how aggrieved they appear or even how ignorant of history they look as long as they get in a shot. It's artless, ineffectual and unbecoming of Jow Forums posters frankly.

source: I browse /his/ from time to time, fuck knows why

>Seething.
Need I remind our Britfags that they need a loicence to post about that?

They also need a licence to play with their willie-whoppers. Oh, and they can be arrested for telling edgy jokes.

Oops.

see
you asked for It.

Attached: brits gave up their guns.jpg (1200x600, 114K)

Why are our bears so based?

Attached: ca2stIMGSPPATpuen_ve.png (2231x1068, 3.17M)

shut up jew

rome you dumb fuck

rome taught brits everything

it took brits 1000+ years to put it together

then they jew nigger chimped out, stole money from rome, pissed away their birthright, and now are a bunch of curry eating muhamamamamdans

so fuck you dipshit

>meme flag
Coward.

you never beat the irish too

(((anglos))) are human garbage

You're using per capita metrics for a hyperpopulated patch of land, by US standards. It warps the metrics somewhat, as does the petrodollar.

As for your second point, we didn't so much "give it away" as we did freely cede some of it (empires are fucking hard to maintain when you've just fought a world war or two), or be forced to give it away by the US in exchange for support because you guys have a hard on for hating colonial european powers. As for the "you'll all be killed/converted soon", we're literally 4.8% muslims. America, on the other hand, is damn close to 48% nonwhites, and has 3 times as many niggers per capita as we have muslims. I fucking DESPISE muslims, but they aren't nearly as dangerous as a feral inner city american nigger.
Your country is the one which will go down the shitter due to immigration issues long, long before ours does.
I'd be sad, but well you're all kind of cunts to be honest. Maybe you'll be nicer when you've been humbled a bit by the whims of fate?

OP is 100% correct though, and this thread proves it. Just look at everybody SEETHE about britain. I particuarly enjoy the mutts from globohomo central with their country owned by the jew and their foreskins already stolen pretending we're the most homo/imperialised nation out there. Stay mad burgers.

Perfidious Albion with yer fucking boats...

Yeah we love u its kewl

Attached: XDSg7g4hEBTC_TmVtCWOAQHaF7.jpg (474x379, 21K)