I look forward to facing whoever it may be. May God Rest Their Soul!

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1118324360383746050

Attached: file.png (841x427, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow, this totally just distracted me from him vetoing end a foreign war for Saudi Arabia

MAGA!

Trump is fucking based. Your problems aren't everyone elses problems.

Attached: uggo.jpg (2448x3264, 449K)

and...that's an actual tweet. so much for the dignity of the office.

Fuck off. Trump is the greatest President this Country has ever seen. His enemies are parasites to our great nation.

Attached: psychedelic trump.gif (640x480, 1.91M)

Wow, that's an actual raped intern, so much for the dignity of the office.

Attached: .jpg (1240x775, 112K)

would be fucking kek to see them MMA fight in a cage instead of a debate
Idiocracy here we come

Trump is a blustering lying jackass. He has done wonders for Israel though.

Trump is based if you're a zionist. That assange shit was the last straw for me. Voting isn't going to change anything anymore and I hope everyone understands that.

cute that he realizes bernie is his biggest threat. supporting gravel for the debates but im sticking with bernie for the general

>Attacking Trump
>Bringing up Israel in a thread unrelated
Do you expect me to believe you're not a shill? Why are you so stupid?

What decade are we in again? Let Bill perish slowly from relentless harpy-ism and as of yet unnamed venereal diseases. We are talking about Trump, Israel's Great Goy Hope.

His entire Presidency is (((very))) related.

I fucked your mom last night, faggot.

Attached: Get-it-.jpg (1699x973, 981K)

Did you forget (or neglect?) to provide me the number for my local burn unit user?

Trump is a zionist, fuck off back to T_D or your cespool general.

Attached: Max-Boot.jpg (1988x2050, 934K)

He's only bringing Israel together so Armageddon can happen.

Attached: Why Evangelical Christians Love Israel VICE on HBO[HD,1280x720, Mp4]_0.webm (852x480, 2.8M)

CAN i GET A SOURCE ON TRUMP EXPLICITLY SAYING HE IS A ZIONIST?

They can't hear you user, too consumed with MIGA.

There is none

How much Israeli cock does he have to suck? well you not accept it till he is deep throating benji live on TV?

Trump has done 2 huge and critical things by Associating himself so closely with Netanyahu.

1. Trump has shown the world that America cannot be the mediator between the Palestinians and Israelis when it comes to peace. They cannot be the ones who decide the fate of the region. Golan Heights, for example, has been in Israeli hands for decades but belongs to Syria. Since 1967. Trump signed a piece of paper declaring unilaterally that the Golan Heights officially belonged to Israel. This changed nothing, pissed off the entire world at the same time, and continues to prove the US cannot mediate peace.

2. By being so pro Israel he has given Democrats like Ilhan Omar a platform to stand on and redpill millions on Israel and their control over America.

Attached: Fate-of-the-Region-Israel-Muslims-Palestine.jpg (1179x1373, 1.06M)

NICE MOVING THE GOALPOSTS, BUT ASSAD IS ALIVE LAST TIME I CHECKED

Attached: 1555112593944.png (1476x726, 885K)

And he just gave these two his blessing so we should expect the usual suspects to come out with stories about how biden and sanders are old white men who arent intersectional enough.

bump

What exactly is wrong with Zionism, then? Let the kikes develop and expand the state of Israel at the expense of local sandniggers, it has no bearing on international Jewry's subversion of our cultures, and if it precluded that subversion entirely, that would be ideal.

Hitler was a Zionist.

Attached: zionism1.jpg (1200x800, 109K)

I wish it could be Tulsi Gabbard and Mike Gravel as the Dem finalists.
Might dethrone Trump, but true competition is good.

Of course, this will never happen and Trump will win 2020.

This

Fuck this crazy boomer

No problem with zionism if they use their own soldiers and money. But kikes gotta kike.

yo i accidentally left the discord channel. can I get a new invite?

Kek you stupid faggots are still orchestrating your shilling options from Discord even after the FBI is using it to catch criminals? How stupid are you people. Can't wait to see all you terrorist shills indicted.

The Assange shit he has nothing to do with? The charges that were made before he was President?

remember when you believed in the 4d chess meme

Attached: 1554536310726.png (1280x1381, 831K)

I still do.