This sure aged well

youtu.be/YttscNOoAjA

Attached: E22988BB-3B8A-4F69-868F-E2C3DD3882AB.png (1334x750, 2.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5ffZgq3yvB0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RMq2OGAuVU4
youtu.be/MfrRzW-Yqog
youtube.com/watch?v=1M0NVhHB9EI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NiGoGIvKGqo
youtu.be/m7ZuffBrloo
bitchute.com/video/p1wjPrFiSwlp/
youtube.com/watch?v=vLGFyxAP0QE
youtube.com/watch?v=L_RFQxnizbQ
youtu.be/R6zovriNgzE
youtube.com/watch?v=jVNd048K_w4
youtube.com/watch?v=ASzFs4_4kvk
youtube.com/watch?v=dARJJxMjqwc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What a bunch of fags

LIKE A SMALL BOAT

:45

Sad that a cute girl like that is a future roastie because of that stupid boomer faggot. He's probably hoping that she only fucks black guys and jerking off at the thought of it too.

Here’s a classic from 2014

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5ffZgq3yvB0

Lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooo. FUCKING QUEERS.

I watch this thing like once every month, it gives me lifeblood

>ITWASHERTURN!!!!

Watching this now, I can’t tell if this is ironic or not. Here’s a more recent video.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RMq2OGAuVU4

Dam, get fucked.

Reminds me of the south park song from the episode about Mormons.

"Dumb dumb dumb dumb"

>money for production
>target demographic of this video
Hillary can't math.

Lmao, post the one those California Austin transplants did for Beto

>tfw when you needs this many high paid idiots for a motivational propaganda song
Yea, true example of stronk, pathetic.

>Literal traitor bitch in the song
yikes!

This is my personal favorite. Fucking vile.
youtu.be/MfrRzW-Yqog

Bunch of fags, niggers, cunts and boomers.

So unbelievably out of touch Lmao how could they review this and think they don't look like complete faggots

Regardless the political position, what the FUCK were they thinking?
That's what surprises the most. I'm not in advertising or in any related field, but it's pretty easy to tell when something is in bad taste.

All of these propaganda pieces are the same:
>do nothing for the audience you already have
>alienate and evoke the opposite emotion on the audience you don't have

I would have no problem with a properly done pro-democrat/pro-hillary ad, but these were UTTER SHIT.

Honestly. Maybe the MIGA crowd was smarter than we thought and played us like a fiddle.

youtube.com/watch?v=1M0NVhHB9EI

>heavyset

How did they think this was a good idea lol

Attached: auntbeckynooooo.png (526x297, 240K)

That landwhale really took it personally.

Attached: 1456254131501.gif (190x190, 1.98M)

THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG

Attached: 1477726027486.gif (300x300, 1.94M)

We're reaching levels of Judaism that shouldn't be possible

Attached: zzzz.png (361x353, 141K)

>that like to dislike ratio
Oh to read those comments
I wonder if anyone involved looked back with introspection on this video. Or did they say "dam ebul nazees" and waddle on with their lives

THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG
PLEASE SPARE MY LIFE SONG
PLEASE DON'T INDICT SONG

Attached: 1478760931049.jpg (631x696, 242K)

The primal fear on that roastie’s face, realizing what’s about to happen. Beautiful.

Attached: 7737EA7E-FEE7-4741-887F-F6902A739F66.png (565x486, 461K)

Attached: 123414884321.gif (480x270, 2.31M)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NiGoGIvKGqo
Bearing had a good one

kek

Haha I get more views than this guy, and im a nobody.

dum, dum
dum, dum, dum, dum, dum
dum

>YAY! PROGRESSIVISM! XD EQUALITY! WOMAN! EMPOWAMENT! WE'RE ALL EQUAL! XD
>shilling for an actual war criminal which got hundreds of thousands of Syrians murdered and created ISIS

Nothing is faker than US democracy, except US media

Attached: (((USA))).jpg (591x1024, 127K)

>Watching this now, I can’t tell if this is ironic or not.
it's 100% not. The purple shirt guy is the epitome of a beta. He's friends with Anita Sarkeesian apparently and is such a huge faggot that he actually named his son "Jupiter."

My favorite part is when the nigress starts rapping about women’s equality.

Attached: FB4ABD8D-1C9D-4E5E-8667-755E5EF54ED6.png (1334x750, 1.83M)

someone post the Jow Forums edit

Posting comfiest 2016 vid

youtu.be/m7ZuffBrloo

bitchute.com/video/p1wjPrFiSwlp/
found it

*blocks your path*
youtube.com/watch?v=vLGFyxAP0QE

cringe

>three arrows
is it an antifa channel aswell?

That point in life where you realise your friends have lied to you, the media has lied to you, your favourite actors, comedians and TV shows lied to you. It never seemed a possibility... but at this moment, it is.

Unirinically has better lyrics and sound than the original
I actually liked Deceptacon, never listened to anything else Le Tigre did. This is pure shit though.

>my comment's got 254 likes
It wasn't even original and it's the most I've ever gotten

Attached: 1553818178011.gif (510x471, 2.82M)

Tfw you thought progressivism would finally rule the world specially after Obama but a billionaire twitter shitposter just brought the whole ideology crashing down.

youtube.com/watch?v=L_RFQxnizbQ

Attached: 1447978374883.jpg (600x600, 33K)

pretty much. it's pitchfork.com

youtu.be/R6zovriNgzE

Here's a far more based one:
youtube.com/watch?v=jVNd048K_w4

checked

I'm so glad these mf lost so unbearably hard.

Attached: 1552481361364.png (1199x976, 553K)

I have to admit it. I don't like Trump, but I can't help but admire the bastard. He took on all of these assholes, the media, and two political parties... and he won.

He's probably going to do it again in 2020.

That's what the President is nowa days. The world's punching bag. God help anyone who wants to be President.

i feel like the media has basically destroyed the possibility of any normalcy for future Presidents. Prior to Trump this shit had never really been a thing. Sure FOX talked shit about Obama and there was like the birther stuff and whatnot, but that was so minor in terms of volume compared to what Trump has received in just 2 years.

Now the floodgates are open, the next Democrat POTUS is going to get harder than anyone could possibly imagine over the most mundane shit on a 24/7 basis for the entirety of their Presidency and this will likely repeat back and forth for decades.

No way this is not a satire, they REALLY REALLY did this in order to get feminist pussy? For fucking real? Shit, the left really can't meme and that's not only a meme it's also a reality and basically a rule to be leftist "You shalt not meme"

>the next Democrat POTUS is going to get harder than anyone could possibly imagine over the most mundane shit on a 24/7 basis for the entirety of their Presidency
No way, reminder that Democrats control nearly the entirety of mainstream media, and Fox isn't /ournews/ either. Things will quiet down near immediately with the next Democrat president, puff pieces and PR spin. Conservative mainstream media is not large enough to punch back, it was pathetic during the Obama years and they're doing a terrible job now as well.

It takes a village to raise a child/prepare 'em to run a nation/we got some hard choices/but together we're gonna make 'em

America take a bow/we're about to show the world/yea, women are equal now

>I sometimes work out to this song; sick pump

You know how the losing super bowl team sends their t shirts Africa? We need to send this video too.

Convention of literally who?s

All these women are whores and all the men are sodomites.

Attached: 1551363975119.jpg (208x199, 8K)

bwaahahahahah and they wonder why they lost.
they had a better chance with this youtube.com/watch?v=ASzFs4_4kvk

Literally a failed attempt at propaganda. The social media reactionary trend does not make good propaganda, no matter how hard it's forced down people's throats.

The problem is that the scrutiny and screeching began hitting levels not previously seen before. In the past, the media always looked for ways to dethrone a person in power if it was in their interest, but now that we have the internet we can filter through all of the press coverage and scrutinize the media right back. So their only tactic left is to be 10 times more sensational than before and hope the eyeballs are faithfully glued to their channels.

Trump's just the first part in the big change in the media's waning power over society. What we're seeing is the fight between people who now have the technology to be the new media against the old structures of media that are panicking at their loss of profits and power, and the old media have no way of winning this fight. They can only prolong it by brainwashing everyone who desperately wants to believe Trump is an evil racist bigot.

LOW ENERGY
O
W

E
N
E
R
G
Y

>wrecking balls inside my brain
Sounds about right.

celebrities were a mistake.

i'm afraid to listen to this guys the last thing i want is this shit to never escape my youtube help

Attached: 1517797547896.png (591x591, 324K)

Attached: 08B72FA9-2D2E-476F-B050-A3E21FB2DD34.png (1334x750, 3.24M)

>fight between people who now have the technology to be the new media against the old structures of media
Internet has given us decentralized media
The only way for the MSM to win is to deplatform us.
But this won't work because eventually we'll create our own seperate but equal platforms like gab.
there is no way for them to control the narrative long-term

I always felt like that lion/bear with the big nose should be gassed. The integrity of the carebear race must be maintained.

Hilldawg was the worst candidate ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=dARJJxMjqwc

Attached: 1554915846197.jpg (493x379, 157K)