Trump is shitting on the establishment hard right now. Mueller is /ourguy/

Attached: file.png (1171x330, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/in-first-us-establishes-permanent-military-base-in-israel/
defensenews.com/breaking-news/2017/09/18/us-breaks-ground-for-new-permanent-base-in-israel/
taostyle.net/2017/02/william-coupon-dafa/
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article122745894.html
motherjones.com/politics/2016/06/trump-files-donald-trumps-nuclear-negotiating-fantasy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>twitter screencap

KYS

THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

And yet Israel still won

Attached: (8).jpg (620x330, 155K)

almost too good to be true.
I wonder how he pulled it off...

Attached: 1500431446271.png (600x712, 251K)

>I wonder how he pulled it off...
He's the second Coming

Attached: Trump-777.jpg (1779x6461, 3.49M)

He only setup israel for Armageddon.

Attached: Why Evangelical Christians Love Israel VICE on HBO[HD,1280x720, Mp4]_0.webm (852x480, 2.8M)

MEIN

Not true. The people are the ones responsible. Trump was just the vehicle.

You are an irrelevant island nation in Oceania. You know nothing.

Not mein

Attached: pp,550x550.jpg (550x503, 39K)

Too bad he wasted the populist movement and became a do-nothing establishment shill.

Why did he waste the first year and a half on unpopular Paul Ryan healthcare? Literally no one voted for that.

it is easier to fit a camel through an eye of a needle than for a rich man to pass through to heaven.

>Twitter screencap from a tiny faced Zionist shill

>the populist movement
>reddit spacing
>establishment shill
It's amazing that Sloppy Steve still has his army of faggots on Jow Forums. Nobody gives a fuck about your so-called "movement". All the censorship has only driven you people crazy. You think that social media represents the real world. It's so far gone at this point it literally just reflects the subconscious of the ZOG.

It's easy to feign ignorance by pasting quotes from irrelevant people.

feign intelligence*

He still hasn't beat Congress yet...soon

>dat brapper @:32

Do you actually believe that Q-tier nonsense?

Rationalize this:
In first, US establishes permanent military base in Israel
>timesofisrael.com/in-first-us-establishes-permanent-military-base-in-israel/

US breaks ground for new permanent base in Israel
>defensenews.com/breaking-news/2017/09/18/us-breaks-ground-for-new-permanent-base-in-israel/

Attached: Zion Don promises kept.png (1312x1232, 1.21M)

Nothing you've said actually was an argument to the post I made.

Attached: file.png (853x1314, 351K)

jesus was an irrelevant person?

what did you expect from a kike shill?

>implying that's the correct way it's said
Just as it is impossible for a camel to go through the tiny eye of a needle, it is equally impossible for those who trust in riches, instead of in God, to enter the Kingdom of God.

For those who trust in riches. Donald J Trump may be rich but his soul is far richer.

truly the kikes know no bound in their disgusting behavior.
"trump is the second coming and we prove it through gematria and mysticism rather than scripture"
they should drop their foolish ways and strive to understand the abstract concept of god through the christian teachings.

Nothing in my picture was gemaitria.

Attached: Trump-NESARA2.jpg (2416x2958, 3.33M)

Attached: Peace-and-Prosperity2.jpg (2501x1552, 2.43M)

Attached: Day-777-The-Fall-of-babylon-Manafort-Trump-47.jpg (2784x2665, 807K)

in all seriousness trump is either the smartest mortal man to ever grace this greenish earth or he is a kike puppet. im not certain there is really any in between and only time will tell

What's your opinion on Kushner?

taostyle.net/2017/02/william-coupon-dafa/
>I asked about the photograph of Donald Trump holding the dove.
>“He was 32 years old when I took that photograph, in 1983.” Bill explained. “He was attempting to (independently) negotiate an agreement between the Israelis and Palestinians at the time.”

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article122745894.html
>Trump had a plan to work with Russia to cut back nukes in 1987. Might he try it now?

motherjones.com/politics/2016/06/trump-files-donald-trumps-nuclear-negotiating-fantasy/
>The Trump Files: Donald’s Nuclear Negotiating Fantasy

>In the 1980s, Donald Trump became a global symbol of wealth and success who wasplanning to buildthe tallest skyscraper in the world. But the one deal hereallywanted to cut was an arms reduction treaty with the Soviet Union that would take nuclear missiles off the Cold War’s battlefield. It’s now clear that Trump knowsquite literally nothingabout nuclear weapons, but then he fantasized going toe-to-toe with the Russkies at the nuclear bargaining table.

>Three years later, growing even more alarmed about Libya and other rogue nations getting the bomb,he toldauthor Ron Rosenbaum that he was indeed working with the Reagan White House on nukes. “I’m dealing at a very high level on this,” he said.

>Trump was frightened about the spread of nuclear technology—he seemed at one point during the interview to suggest the United States should bomb France to keep it from selling nuclear know-how—and worried about the deal-making skills of American officials. “They have no smiles, no warmth; there’s no sense of them as people,” Trump complained. “Who the hellwantsto talk to them? They don’t have the ability to go into a room and sell a deal. They’re notsellersin the positive sense.”

>“I used to laugh when I thought back on Trump and me in [the 21 Club] talking nukes,”Rosenbaum wroteforSlatethis year. “I’m not laughing anymore.”

Attached: Trump and Putin meetings since President.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

Henry Kissinger and Steve Bannon hate him as well as all the shills and the entire media despite him barely doing anything publicly. Which means he's a Jew that's going against the ZOG.

Attached: Bannon.jpg (1647x895, 753K)

>no Charlie... Jow Forums did all that

Attached: 1547252722040.jpg (830x684, 130K)

Knew it. You really need to stop being so obvious, maybe change your tactics every once in a while.

Make an argument.

t. incoherent boomer babbling

MAGA

You have censored hundreds of millions of people in order to only show the most extreme polarized opinions. You jewed yourselves and yourselves alone. Trump supporters and centrists and independents can't be heard because you silenced them all. That doesn't mean their minds have changed.

Attached: file.png (1103x1112, 613K)

We'll all pay.

Who has more followers, Trump or Jesus?

Jesus. The real question you should have asked is who had more followers at the time they did their deeds.

Ivanka Trump and her husband Jared Kushner were reportedly blessed by Israel's Chief Rabbi, who once compared black people to "monkeys" and previously suggested that Israel should be free of non-Jews.

The pair were pictured speaking to Yitzhak Yosef, ahead of the opening of the new US embassy in Jerusalem. Jacob Kornbluh, a Jewish Insider reporter suggested they had received "a blessing" from the senior cleric.

Yosef has made controversial comments in the past. In 2016, he described how “non-Jews shouldn’t live in the land of Israel” and that the only reason non-Jewish people should remain in Israel was to serve Jews as slaves.
Yitzhak Yosef is the Sephardi Chief Rabbi of Israel
Chief Rabbi is a title given in several countries to the recognised religious leader of that country's Jewish community, or to a rabbinic leader appointed by the local secular authorities.

Give me a topic.
Here's one for the current topic:
You're here probably every single day spamming the same pics and articles in multiple threads. While also making bullshit claims or predictions that never pan out. ("He never signed the bill!") ring any bells? You will never say anything negative about Kushner even with his friendship with bibi. Coincidently Kushner was also the one who started the digital campaigning for Trumps campaign.
The amount of fucking spam you seem to make everyday, your insistence of defending Trump and kushner no matter what they seem to do with fucking qtard 4d chess nonsense then conveniently forget and never bring them up again whenever time passes and your bullshit theories go down the shitter. It's hard to belive you aren't paid by the post to spam this place with your shilling.

Just once I want to see a thread about something trump actually did instead of just something he tweeted

Attached: tiresome.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

If you follow charlie kirk you are a retarded faggot

>t. irrelevant small town in flyover country

>t. ADL employee

guess he didnt like our arguments lol

He didn't beat anyone he simply never did what he was accused of.

Trump beat everyone and you're still in denial.

He beat them by not doing anything he was accused of, ok?

Checked.
Not a fan of Charlie Kirk, but he's not wrong.

This guy gets it.

so based i love when trump tweets !! long live isreal!

Attached: D4SW9WDXkAAZsc8.jpg (1080x1299, 135K)

All those posters werre put up by evagelical groups.

729 leave it behind!

jezus chrysler super car, those digits

>those digits
digits got digits

checked

Attached: army-of-islaminvade.jpg (1196x826, 668K)

>Charlie Kirk
Stop shilling this neoliberal jew

fuck off kushner shill

>twitter screencaps are bad
sorry to interrupt all your racemixing and clown threads, nigger

I knew Ivanka Trump wasn't actually jewish. Its all a show.

Hello Mr.Bond

They're all dominionist boomer trash that want to witness their fanfiction doomsday cult final climax. This is why they don't care about demographics and replacement, they think they're living in the end times.
I'm pretty sure in their heart of hearts, there is selfish motive that Jesus will see right through. It's like the kikes always trying to trick God and subvert his laws.

Attached: Comey-Ourguy.jpg (2302x1551, 1.78M)

shazam~!

Attached: 1487553404631.png (640x891, 177K)

>still talking about 2016 in 2019

Attached: SHZajL7.png (1080x1061, 714K)

>Trump won the 2016 election! Wow!
Faggots like Kirk can still get excited about this because his priority issues have been fulfilled and beyond. Fuck boomer neocons and fuck these retarded millennials carrying on their legacy and thinking they're different just because they're libertarian on weed legalization. The working whites who put Trump in his position shouldn't be clapping for this tard but spitting on him.

Attached: 38gorzillion.png (550x186, 65K)

yikes

Fuck the kikes, fuck trump, enough of your schemes, subversions and promo codes

>>still talking about 2016 in 2019

Attached: Trump is not their pres.jpg (700x726, 91K)

... just stop..

Attached: 1472441746361.png (420x420, 267K)

it wasn’t trump

>ama

you fucking dipshit charlie

come to calabasas and get the interview of a lifetime

it happened at his la campaign hq

late october

jared knows

hi faggot jared lurkers!

that is fucking amazballs

“if I ignore my diarrhea it’ll just go away”

Attached: D921E82E-8E06-46C8-82EF-7CBB6D9414C3.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

Now now, the clowns arent to blame

Well played. I love all the shills trying to fucking misinterpret bullshit poorly translated bible quotes. Rekt him.

But trump IS the establishment.

Attached: 1554608864148.jpg (486x430, 44K)

Nyt is a childs daycare

My grandma adamantly believes this word for word and it breaks my heart. She's the sweetest person I've ever known and has a good head on her shoulders, but when it comes to the end times and neoconservativism she falls for this hook, line and sinker.

Its gonna happen

Attached: Israel Alien Invasion.png (1068x1210, 887K)

Attached: file.png (865x1290, 640K)

You faggots still can't come up with your own memes. Pathetic.

twitter is very useful
after being b& over 50 times there I'm well aware of the limits I can push and I act as a conduit between us and the normals

Trump is the establishment *honk honk*.

Why is that conveniently the US isn't the aggressor and that none of her allies are fighting against Israel? Why does this prophecy happen to align itself with American geopolitical interests which are rooted entirely in the material caste?

soon

Attached: Trump-911.jpg (2944x1992, 2.75M)

You should try and answer my question before continuing to dump your shitty low-effort photo montages without explaining what this supposed master plan consists of.

His campgain was as bad as Hillarys.

Nice, I used to do that on reddit. Redpilled many, eventually got to the point where I couldn't stand being on the platform though. Knowing how to toe the line and shill is priceless.

>uses Twitter
>thinks hes not a "normie"
Fucking neck yourself.

Attached: 1546807095616.jpg (1000x1000, 100K)

bump