What role do short guys play in this world?

What role do short guys play in this world?

Attached: 1551676648763.jpg (768x960, 99K)

None KYS

Fitting inside tankettes and cramped crew compartments.

without short guys, tall guys would have nobody to do that thing where we hold the top of your head while you wildly, yet ineffectively, swing at us, to.

What role does this play on Jow Forums

Attached: Rainbow-Derby-Winning-Jockey-G-R-Carter-Flip.jpg (1050x1073, 154K)

I want Brendan to make more good movies.
No more Mummy, no Inkheart, no Dickie Roberts.
Something like Blast from the Past level of quality.

Taking over your country, apparently. Chinks are tiny but have no issue conquering Australia.

Short guys? What role? Are you a braindead lanklet whose caloric output is used solely to feed his disgusting corpus and starves its brain of nutrients? The role of the short guy is, quite simple,

ULTIMATE ALPHA WHO FUCKS YOUR BITCH

kamikaze pilots in the event of a war

Speak a little louder manlet.
Get a stool if you need one.

fair but I think short dudes would be better at warfare as there is less of them to shoot at whereas a tall bigger guy is a larger target. Hell the ARVIN forces in vietnam complained about having americans fight with them because they were larger and more easily spotted and always gave away their position because of it.

anything that's not manual labour i guess

This only means that jungles are ideal for manlets. Not good!

I dunno don't you think in an open field the same would apply and larger taller people would still be bigger targets? I'm pretty sure this rule would apply in any combat scenario.

Im just gonna off myself

they can be the master blasters in the military.
also recon
also pic related i invented

Attached: 5013ef8bd6845.image.png (1322x554, 921K)

my balls are not going to wash themselves

Attached: WasHeStealingIt.png (245x280, 99K)

I'm a manlet and a tall guy has never done this to me. My arms have plenty of reach and my hooks have taken down quite a few opponents.

That's right, I heard the navy seals are all very short

JUST DATE SHORT WOMEN FAGGOT

Damn, is he tapping that fine negress?

Damn her hips are more than wide enough to accept Brendan's seminal reparations, his seed will be extracted without spilling a single drop

Hobbits are the ultimate soldiers in the age of long range maneuver warfare. Prove me wrong.
I mean aside from the whole "second breakfast" thing of course.

>muh height
just stop

>inb4 manlet
I'm 6'2", tower over people tbqh famila. But I still respect my short friendos

Attached: 2725-1024.png (1024x1024, 397K)

It's bullshit imo because though modern warfare is very gay compared to anything we've done as a species, generally any people of European stock killed way more Vietnamese than they killed whites, even when whites lost the banker war being waged on the Vietnamese people. They did well because they wanted to win, it was more of a triumph of nationalism and ethnic conscious (unironically) than the superiority of manlets in modern war. Height may be a disadvantage in some regards of pewpew """fighting""" to be taller or larger. Don't place your sense of confidence in this sort of thing, especially when you're talking about bug culture in Asia. Ghengis Khan would kill anyone taller than a wagon wheel, many different cultures over there did crazy, arbitrary shit to justify their shortness. Don't be like them fren. I'm sure you have fine features, don't let the memes get to you.

They keep the stepstool market going strong.

t. short guy

Attached: 1542826791723.jpg (1080x1312, 151K)

I'm not arguing vietnam you retard I'm arguing the uses of short people and how they would be better at war generally.

OR CHILDREN MICHAEL JACKSON SAYS ITS FINEBY HIM

Attached: alan.jpg (615x812, 66K)

What is that a beaner or a nigger?

Attached: 1546400312428.webm (640x640, 666K)

Did Brendan get him a black queen?

Cool clock, Ahmed!

is that his new goomba

Short people are evidently fully capable of breeding or else there would be no more shorrt people. What's your excuse?

I'm a manlet 5'6, white, Jow Forums and do just fine.

>What role do short guys play in this world?
Apparently if they're Australian they subscribe to pewdiepie

>go on dating app
>find qt 5'1 girl
>"must b 6'-0" no exceptions"
>):

this

t. 5'8" chadlette

ask napoleon. 5'8" here, fit, and practiced martial arts for 10 years. i can most likely take over half of the world's male population in a fight and for the rest i have guns

JUST

Psychopaths

Attached: SRDR (36).jpg (740x555, 53K)

tarrants

Betabux
Someone's got to pay for trayvons halfbreeds

They rule over lanklets google the heights of most notable world leaders for example Hitler

Encino Man 2?

Don't worry OP, you can always be a horse jockey or a chimney sweep.

>I'm a manlet and a tall guy has never done this to me. My arms have plenty of reach and my hooks have taken down quite a few opponents.

Attached: c51_1.png (400x200, 73K)

I’m 30 married with 4 children that have all been proved by dna test to be mine

I’m 5’7”, what is your excuse?

>he needed to DNA test his kids to know they were his
the absolute state of your marriage

Bad idea, you want to marry up literally, I married someone taller, have to steal those height genes

I didn’t “need” a dna test, but, it never hurts cause there’s no way I am willing to raise someone else’s child

If you think you can 100% trust a woman lots of luck friendo

I'm 4'11" and no, I am not a fucking midget. Pic is me, still think I pull off the bad boy look though.

Attached: whatever.png (251x508, 244K)

After reading this, I’m so glad I’m not short. Which is funny because I never cared before.

>2 diet cokes
lmao

>4'11
>bad boy

Yeah, no. To be a bad boy, you have to be taller than the average 11 year old girl.

>doubles down

After reading what?

Bro if you wanna trust a woman 100% go right ahead

It’s 2019 a DNA test is next to nothing in cost, there’s no reason to not have one done unless you are dumb enough to think “it could never happen to me”

Verifying that you aren’t being cucked is just good common sense

>Triples down

Attached: 5DED4DC2-9339-4A34-A65A-A24317DE8D8C.jpg (960x540, 57K)

> t. raising someone else's kid without knowing it

Wow really? Using my height against me is your only argument? I bet I could take your girl off you, bitch

I might be 4'11" but I am still packing almost 6 inches.

>quads down

Attached: B8250656-8F4D-4850-AC2C-092F02F7CF57.jpg (956x673, 92K)

What role? Usually the faggot at the drive thru window. Just the right height to hand me my food into my sedan.

Attached: 1555228889246s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

The best roles

Attached: Screenshot_20190407-231437_Google.jpg (1435x926, 152K)

Attached: 1501467112846.jpg (611x347, 34K)

Im 6'0 and i get around just fine. There is literally nothing wrong with being short.

holy shit, who is that guy?

He looks exactly like me. my eyes are green though.

>I'm a manlet and a tall guy has never done this to me. My lips have plenty of reach and my mouth has sucked off quite a few faggots.

COPE

“Quads” learn to read faggot that is another ID

Also www.telegraph.co.uk/family/parenting/one-in-50-british-fathers-unknowingly-raise-another-mans-child/amp/

1 in 50 some say it’s even higher, I’m 100% parenting my own offspring and not someone else’s but don’t get a dna test ever goy only women should be allowed to verify paternity, anything to contrary means you have severe make marital problems and are on the brink of divorce how dare you do it may offend your wife

>t. roastie that doesn't want her man to find out

To pray you get some run off pussy from 6ft plus guys like me.

To remind us 6'+ guys that there's shit worse than no-gf.

Attached: manlet1.jpg (680x504, 75K)

I'm 6'2" and get on fine being a manlet. Sure I wish I were a tall guy but there is nothing I can do about it. Sometimes I wear heeled boots to bump me to 6'4" to feel a little more normal.

Look at that obese fucking trog

lmfao you look like Gary Coleman

You’re telling me you wouldn’t see a Mummy 3 with Fraser located in Peru? Get a load of this guy. But yes we should be supporting Brendan hopefully he jumps on the Marvel train.

Attached: let1.jpg (1328x882, 251K)

are you white Sauron?

Cenk, Shapiro, Alex Jones and Rogan are all around 5'6"

Jealous much, bitch?

I am white, you can see my hands.

>can never trust your own wife
>splinter forever in your mind that you aren’t good enough

Attached: manlet.jpg (640x427, 104K)

they make up 9/10 men so technically, most

That posture, Ben. Looks like pic related

Attached: randall-great-recess-disney-cartoon-google-image.jpg (475x352, 22K)

Wouldnt she feel insulted you didnt trust her?

So .... Your sushi isn't comped?

that picture's funny because they both have fake hair

Oh man I love thicc ethnic women geeeeeeeeeeez

Attached: 1526452498020.jpg (640x640, 110K)

You look more like 4'8", 4'9" in that picture
Are you on disability? You don't look like you would be good for much other than pointing and shouting de Plane, de Plane

He's that guy from Mummy.

Attached: The-mummy-52476ce1942a6.jpg (423x603, 64K)

Attached: 1554796684077.png (602x578, 246K)

You sound creepy

I'm roughly 4'11" in shoes, yeah, might be a few inches less, whatever.

I claim welfare and don't work, it's no big deal.

Bend over like you're used to doing, you'll hear better that way

I think people often think they're taller than they really are. I'm 6'2 and always tower of people around me and i've even seen some people claim they were 6', etc. and were literally chin length to me. I say go get measured without your shoes on before you start spitting memes about your height.

Sorry for your daily pain. I'd never want to be a member of the lollipop guild.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x360, 3.13M)

Bitch yo girl would suck my lollipop, I can survive and keep my 70lbs body weight up on 600 calories a day while you would starve and die in a war. Who is the real uber human here?