Says something distasteful in a private message

>says something distasteful in a private message
>arrested and jailed

Are you for free-speech or not Jow Forums? Should edgelords who post here be jailed for opinions? Do you stand with Asma?

Attached: 7115FB10-B3A8-43BD-A95A-94898A22094B.jpg (750x1334, 238K)

Go figure, some eurofuck acting like he understands American law.
What are you wogs allergic to reading from a library or do you just enjoy wasting time?

of course she shouldn't be fucking jailed for it

>London
kek
>now virtue signaling against the people that they normally virtue signal for

Attached: index.jpg (342x342, 18K)

Britain is a conservative shithole. Of course they will violate people's free speech.

If you share picture of naked underage children, or start sharing your plans to shoot up a school in the next few days, you can expect a policeman with a warrant to show up at your door in the morning. Same sit happening here, are there European countries that just let pedophiles get away with it so long as they don't save any of the images?

Muslims in your country aren't people and shouldn't be treated as people.

>of course she shouldn't be fucking jailed for it
It's the UK, what else do you think would happen?

Attached: 1551145570310.png (1900x610, 220K)

Show your flag you israeli kike.

depends if she called for violence or made up blatant lies to ruin someone

those are the only time speach should get you jailed

Keep in mind when you see someone with a british flag bitching about the USA this is most likely the sort of person posting.

You could ask her some questions, but to arrest her for saying these things in private is weird, and totally defeats all meaning of the word "private". Is it, or isn't it? Did she even specifically say she was going to do something?

The UK didn't pay the fee for its free speech loicense.

No we have the first amendment still, we also have the second amendment to protect the first.

literally recruiting soldiers to an enemy army inside your nations borders isnt a free speech issue guys

Why not?

I disagree with this, even if she is a dirty mudslime.

Attached: KeyToVictoryAndDefeat.jpg (800x510, 77K)

When your country is so progressive that you let moslims with child brides stay married and live together

Attached: 1554580015022.jpg (1024x1012, 89K)

because protecting my race & country comes before individual rights, i dont want to live in clown world where anyone can literally say anything

Good thing you limey fucks don't have freedom of speech then.

thats what allowed the government to arrest this person who shares 5th column recruiting videos.
wouldnt it be good if you had the power to stop anti white propaganda from being spread?

She should absolutely not be jailed for her comments. Having said that, this insect has to go back

Attached: sadiq kahn quote.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Yes. She should be allowed to say those things. But your kind will jail prosecute someone for so called hate speech so at least the axe is swinging in both directions.

Attached: Muslims.jpg (690x817, 132K)

Nope, propaganda is protected speech.

Fuck her and kikes they both get me banned

>The biggest cucked country in the fucking world talking shit
You forgot to put on your meme flag

Attached: 1551269632196.jpg (640x635, 43K)

>9/11
>muslims
Yeah, about that.

Im pro free speech, and I'm still glad this happened.

Mainly because I don't live on 1984 island.

Attached: 0EB865A0-9597-4A2D-8AE4-D30221CB0930.jpg (1078x1144, 163K)