You're never getting it back

Your polytheistic beliefs about Jesus being God will never pollute this Masjid ever again.

Attached: C1CFDC33-BA45-4DE6-B7D9-D6CBA74ADC4D.jpg (300x230, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ypEaGQb6dJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you like 30% of all shitposts on the board?

Good thing you pollute the earth for 55 years on average

Show flag sandape.

>You're never getting it back

Wanna bet?

>His "omnipotent" """"""god"""""" can't even be three but simultaneously be only one.
lmao at u
Just goes to show how smolbren the average dune coon is that they think omnipotence has limits.

Jesus is God.

If the Jews can retake the Temple Mount after everything, never say never

Attached: BT_JM_0008.gif (360x200, 1.98M)

My God doesn't have to turn into a baby, come out a woman's womb, grow up, eat, drink, relieve himself like a normal human, and then eventually have himself crucified in order to forgive.

My God just forgives, because He can, and is not the paganistic creation of proto-Jewish pagans.

You dumb trinitarians deserve the Hellfire that awaits you.

We're not even going to stop at Hagia Sophia, you know. One day all of Constantinople will be ours again.

Don't worry mudshit. A holy war is coming.

No, it isn't. Your societies are being destroyed from within, because God hates you degenerates. God's chosen will inherit the Earth. We will make your women our concubines.

you will burn in fire

Attached: I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE AND I BRING YOU.gif (280x210, 1.76M)

Neither are you, bitch.

Attached: 19Iberian-Map.jpg (1266x800, 286K)

Attached: Battles.jpg (960x720, 204K)

Spain is ours forever!

Attached: Reconquista.jpg (600x450, 31K)

No, pagan, only idolatrous pagans such as yourself burn in Jahannam.

Pedophile prophet writing lies

Fuck islam

But do you really want to do that? The earth will be doomed without us

And yet the Cross was standing. The cross will always stay standing. Jesus said he does not come to bring peace but to bring a sword and a holy sword is going to sweep across the world ridding it of Atheists, Muslims, Jews and all other degenerates and heathens. The time of Islam is coming to an end along with all of the other pawns of Satan.

I don't care lol. I live in the U.S. Not my problem!

Plenty of white will see the light and become Muslim once Jesus (peace be upon him) descends from heavens, defeats the Dajjal, breaks the cross and kills the swine.

Hey guys, can we all stop fighting about this stupid shit and agree that we will find out when god returns to destroy us All?
Thx

it should be legal to kill such a filth

Attached: BT_JM_0104.jpg (720x718, 63K)

Atlas I can respect that you're not racial heads (kinda) but have you ever thought about who's really the enemy? When your attacked by Christians it's for 2 reasons. 1 led by Jewish people or 2 you took something that was once theirs. I don't mind Islam as long as it's fine with Europe just being Europe I would gladly rope pedos gays and many others once shut gets bad but this whole world domination thing is kinda jewy.

Attached: 1554783180332.jpg (502x484, 91K)

Shit*

Yeah but I think living in a 1st world country trumps doing ceremonies in some 3rd world shithole.

You'll never, ever, get it back, filthy pagan.

Attached: 65EE4988-CE0F-4219-9730-C8369C0F3713.jpg (500x500, 84K)

Yeah but you look like a piece of poo poo with pubic hairs sticking out of it. I mean, you look like you stink and no one actually wants you people around.

And no, pouring a bottle of cologne on yourself doesn't mean you smell good either.

good thing it doesn't exist

Attached: 1401212994229.jpg (750x500, 43K)

We don't need it and it is still ours. All your base are belong to us.

Attached: serpentor.jpg (210x240, 25K)

>muslim brags about stealing some ugly ass building 20,000 years ago (lets be honest, notre dame even in its current state looks way better than that woggy looking eyesore)
>meanwhile we have raped and pillaged muslim countries non stop for the last 50 years

Attached: 389356893568.jpg (179x282, 8K)

>only idolatrous pagans such as yourself burn in Jahannam.

Look at the chimp!

Attached: 1339883306001.jpg (489x362, 45K)

you'll never, ever, be white, filthy shitskin

Attached: 1423080563458.png (600x451, 258K)

It’s not our fault you’re too stupid to comprehend the trinity senpai.

All polytheists deny being polytheists.

Neither are you, bitch.
That's the Alhambra palace in Granada, Spain, if you're too stupid to recognize it.

Attached: ntpo4alhao7j6iceijx45bd2hi_3.jpg (2000x1348, 421K)

I don't think you understand, Mohammed.

If you can't work with the Christians, the Jews will see to it Atheists take your nations. Except for Palestine of course. That is reserved for them.

If you want your descendants to pray to Allah rather than Mao or some poopdick drag queen, we need to make alliance.

i don't even believe in a god or care about a fucking building. I just hate all of this fucking bombs called muslims/rapist or whatever

Attached: BT_JM_0052.png (1020x717, 1005K)

Burn in your hatred, pagans.

Attached: 7924120C-65AA-44D7-8396-670AF051E839.jpg (1242x1626, 471K)

>using pagan as an insult
go fuck a goat and kneel to your imam

Allah doesn't understand biology. In Surah 86, verses 5 through 7, Allah declares:
“Now let man consider from what he is created. He is created from a gushing fluid, proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs.”

Who gives a fuck about these things besides goat fuckers? Seriously.

If you ask any group of people on earth these things, the only people who get upset about it are goat fucking Achmeds.

You look like chimps, smell like curry and poo, and the only reason you people are tolerated is because vested corporate interests maintain the oil industry for profits.

Your entire existence is based upon profiting energy companies. Which is why only Arabs are tolerated, because of dead dinosaurs beneath their land.

Pakis, Bangledeshis and other assorted chimps no one gives a fuck about, not even Arabs give a fuck about you. They treat you people like disposable slaves, lol.

Attached: 1411518115232.jpg (400x426, 35K)

but is was a impressed church to be honest
not that a muslim would know. You only have trash

>but is was a impressed church to be honest
>not that a muslim would know. You only have trash

Ever watched 2001: A Space Odyssey? The beginning scene when all the chimps bash each other with rocks and worship a black monolith?

You can't expect these chimps to achieve much. They were fucking goats and tossing rocks at each other before the West enlightened them.

youtube.com/watch?v=ypEaGQb6dJk

Attached: 1418046279221.jpg (502x432, 42K)

oh fuck LMAO

so this is how it looks like in the middle east

Attached: BT_JM_0185.png (489x599, 152K)

Challenge accepted, monkey.

That's where your wrong Bucko.

Attached: 1513.jpg (384x600, 63K)

>have to
Man, you're more primitive than even Desi Indians. They understand Avatara and Omnipresence where you don't.

Fun fact: if you visit Hagia Sophia you can see most of the crosses have been chiseled off by the disgusting muzzies

Atheist checking in. You mudslimes are all going to be purged from this land.

I understand that you are an idolatrous pagan.

Crosses are symbols of satanic beliefs - the belief that God can be killed.

Man, your parents must have been twins for you to accumulate this much stupid.

Said the cross worshipper.

Well, no. Sad to think your people once prized intelligence.

He can't, he subjected himself to the trappings of a physical body, that body died. God himself did not die and raised the body back to life. At least get the theological shit right, you weird cunt.

What a ridiculous belief.

God forgives because He can, He doesn't need to do these mental acrobatics.

>god
>not realizing people are just monkeys who make up stupid stories all the time
topkek, larpers.

Attached: 1534055185127.jpg (1944x2592, 1.61M)

>God forgives because He can
And so He does. What's your problem? Or are you too stupid to know what you're upset about?

thank you shitskin for reminding me to keep lifting, buying guns, and hating your disgusting kind and faith, praise Jesus.

Attached: _Adam_s_Creation_Sistine_Chapel_ceiling__by_Michelangelo_JBU33cut.0.jpg (1200x800, 170K)

I hate to tell you people but if you continue this cycle of violence due to religion on eachother you're playing right into you-know-who's plans. You don't think they're aware of every racial, cultural, religious difference of all cultures and they havent been using it to your disadvantage for centuries? You want my opinion, build a fallout shelter soon.

This is bizarre Muslim/Arabic logic. I've been to your parts of the world several times and talked to many of you. You don't know how to reason. You gave me no argument, you just restated something that you believe. Submit to your goatfucking pedophile prophet.

Exactly. If they were smarter I'd care a little more, but it's literally like getting upset at a coyote for eating your dog. There's only one day it goes. Unfortunately it'll get to the point of war and we're going to have to wipe them out. It will be easy.

Yeah? You were just about ready to hand it right over in in 1918. And that was before nukes. Don't overestimate yourself.

My God isn't a rock in the middle of the desert. You Ishmaelites have always been idolaters, your false prophet, Muhammad the Accursed, didn't change that. Your precious rock was being worshiped long before Satan inflicted him with insanity.

We'll burn this down too.

i love religion fights, especially abrahamic ones. it's just 'ur goin to hell!' versus 'nope u r!'

Attached: obese_balding_bananaCUCK.jpg (1920x1080, 916K)

“you didn’t build that” - Barack Hussein Obama

stat crux dum volvitar orbis

Impressive digits

your god do what now?

Attached: gh54578g.jpg (1025x577, 102K)

Your god is a man. Paganism 2.0.

that's not a very enlightened view of the quran, friend.

Turkey will be a nuclear power soon, pagan. Then it'll be game over.

Someone should take a selfie inside with a a John 14:6 sign just to piss you off

Attached: 1554970357252.jpg (396x385, 78K)

Hands off the poor goose honk honk

>Your polytheistic beliefs
Are mudslimes really this stupid?

real moslems will not tarnish the relationship of christians and moslems with disgusting attacks even if we are treated poorly over a minority of misguided mujahideen in the west.

remember who your real enemy is, inshallah

It’s weird you’re so fired up. Not sure why everyone else is so mad either, no one takes turkey seriously, the culture and people are primitive and dirty. I blame the inbreeding but it could be an economic thing I guess. But man it’s gross there. So chill! You’re no real threat

You were taught this in school and its wrong

>polytheistic beliefs
This is your brain on Islam

>being this ignorant of Christian doctrine
You have all of the internet to educate yourself

Yeah, because the Israelis will glass you

It will be given back to us when we're worthy enough for it to be within our stewardship, or it will be eventually destroyed. It is not the be-all and end-all of Christ's glory.

Tarrant was anti migrant not anti Muslim retard

I had a thought. One more example of why Islam is a satanic cult. Science is Harem in Islam. God is very much pro-science. Of course ancient Christians might disagree but they were pretty fucking stupid to. God himself said be fruitful and multiply. That requires science because you can't continue multiplying without major advancements. Satan would never want this. Islam is anti-science and anti Human.

Yeah, and? What are you going to do with your one nuke, Selim? Hit some shit hole city where your raghead cousin lives? It would take less than 30 minutes for your country to stop existing.

lel, here's a pagan moon god worshiper, quite content to prance around aphrodite's rock at Mecca, pretending theological opinions about the logos made flesh.

It is precisely because God became man that man is saved, you idiot. It is through him that a personal relationship is possible with God. Your simplistic monadic conception is the God of the philosophers and pagans.

Your God is an irrational demiurge without any relation to man.

>God himself said be fruitful and multiply. That requires science because you can't continue multiplying without major advancements.
He never said multiply infinitely because lmao why not.

He just asserted that his revelation wasn't a call for nihilism.

Retard.