>NECDir Kudlow on Ingraham 4/15/19
youtu.be/gTpiFgG7eL0
>NECDir Kudlow outside WH 4/15/19
c-span.org/video/?459840-1/
>Lara Trump on FoxNews 4/15/19
youtu.be/RJbSSBFl5As

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: scaredofbutts.png (614x386, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cfbBkb1mzZ4
americanthinker.com/articles/2019/04/the_lefts_overreach_on_abortion.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irving_Kristol
twitter.com/YangGangHotep/status/1118193209845243904
bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

AWOO!

Attached: 1516175522471.jpg (960x720, 327K)

Nah, Trump is just an asshole.

ITS THE MICK

Attached: 05EEE605-4E88-4D6E-B3BB-05F64C76FAC7.jpg (212x238, 14K)

AWOOO

Attached: 1543044253785.png (1422x1462, 574K)

WE HAVE THE BEST BOTES!

Attached: 1498613796018.png (1488x1037, 1.46M)

Iron Barr

Attached: 1555457593364.png (795x1032, 512K)

MAYOR BUTTGARAGE

Attached: 1553560125034.jpg (3264x2448, 1.61M)

>falling for it again
There’s a point where this stops being funny.
We’ve passed that and now we’re back to it being funny again.

trump needs to retweet this, already at 3 gorillion views on its own, trump could push it over 10 million easy

PARSCALE DO YOUR DAMN JOB AND AMPLIFY THIS

Attached: candace owens campus.jpg (572x721, 44K)

One thing the left is adept at is overreaching. Not content with a small victory, they prefer to double down, going double-or-nothing, and usually ending up closer to nothing than double. Some call this, “Perfect is the enemy of the good” and it is sage advice, whether in politics or in gambling. Pushing the Trump-Russia collusion coup is but one example of such overreach, as AG William Barr will soon demonstrate.

Abortion is the latest issue where Democrats, as well as their leftist cultural and media accomplices, have taken what is for them a solid win and are overreaching to the point that they will actually lose ground in one of their core missions of aborting as many babies as possible.

Roe v. Wade settled the abortion debate in 1973, legally although not morally, when the U.S. Supreme Court found that a right to privacy outweighed states’ rights to regulate abortion, with the ultimate compromise being a restriction on third-term abortions.

A subsequent court ruling in Casey v. Planned Parenthood further clarified the third trimester prohibition, eliminating the arbitrary trimester distinction, instead allowing abortion only until viability, which with modern medical care is usually in the second trimester.

The debate was never settled as it represented a textbook example of judicial activism. Nine unelected justices made the decision of when a woman can have an abortion. The legislative and executive branches of the federal government were left out of the decision, despite the fact that those two branches were elected by the people to represent the will of “we the people”.

Most countries legislate abortion rights and restrictions based on the vote of the peoples’ representatives, as in a legislature or parliament. Other countries such as Ireland decided abortion based on a ballot referendum, the true will of the people. Irish voters approved abortion on demand only up to 12 weeks, with certain exceptions.

Attached: 1488942265481.jpg (113x138, 8K)

Attached: gifforants.gif (49x41, 95K)

Fucking weebs

#Truuue

ISRAELIS BROUGHT MEASELS BACK TO US

Attached: 3C5BDD29-D610-4F33-9428-ABFB206CED06.jpg (1242x1364, 249K)

For ants?

aye begorrah delet this ya filthy sassanach remember the famine

NEW

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-16 Donald J Trump ( realDonaldTrump) Twitter.png (588x172, 25K)

Threadly reminder that America is fallen

Attached: 1521513833417.jpg (2094x1415, 1.83M)

It wasn’t a thumbnail I saved off google
sowwry

Northern Ireland maintains an almost complete ban on abortion.

The point is that these countries allowed their people, either directly or indirectly, to decide the issue. If voters don’t like the decision made by the legislature, they can vote out those they disagree with and elect new representatives who better reflect the will of the people.

In the U.S., there is no recourse. Supreme Court justices are appointed for life and there is no constitutional method to overturn their decision. Even a new law passed by Congress and signed by the President may be ruled unconstitutional, particularly on an issue already decided by the high court.

The point is that these countries allowed their people, either directly or indirectly, to decide the issue. If voters don’t like the decision made by the legislature, they can vote out those they disagree with and elect new representatives who better reflect the will of the people.

In the U.S., there is no recourse. Supreme Court justices are appointed for life and there is no constitutional method to overturn their decision. Even a new law passed by Congress and signed by the President may be ruled unconstitutional, particularly on an issue already decided by the high court.

The Court is also reluctant to overturn settled law, or in lawyer-speak, the concept of “stare decisis.” Despite Democratic fearmongering predictions that every conservative appointment to the high court will lead to Roe being overturned, the decision still stands strong after 45 years.

One would think the left would be delighted, with abortion readily available, on demand, during most of a woman’s pregnancy. Not only available, but also funded through generous taxpayer contributions to Planned Parenthood. Why not quit while you are ahead? Why not accept the good rather than overreaching for perfect?

>tfw I don't watch anime
AWOO!

Attached: kiddo.png (1093x900, 786K)

all it takes is one bad day
youtube.com/watch?v=cfbBkb1mzZ4

Attached: moly awakening.jpg (819x417, 42K)

Should I, a healthy adult who is vaccinated against measels worry about this jewish disease?

you know you can post it to twitter and I can see it better there, right?

So glad Trump has exposed people like Kristol. He can't deceive people anymore, they know he's a secret liberal.

campaign trump best trump

i dont expect any actual governing at this point i just need the lulz

The first overreach was in New York State earlier this year when lawmakers applauded a bill that legalized abortion up to the time of birth. While liberals are cheering, the rest of the country was not.

Gallup found that 60 percent of Americans are accepting of first trimester abortions, with only 28 percent for second-term abortions, and a further drop to only 13 percent supporting the right to third-term abortions. The city lights of New York City may glow pink in celebration of full-term abortion, but most people don’t share in the glee.

Not content with good, Democrats in NY want perfect, at least in their warped eyes. Much the same happened in Virginia, where a proposed bill allowing post-birth abortion, also known as infanticide, fortunately did not pass. Virginia Governor Ralph “Coonman” Northam, a former pediatric neurologist weighed in on the bill saying,

If a mother is in labor, I could tell you exactly what would happen: the infant would be delivered; the infant would be kept comfortable; the infant would be resuscitated, if that's what the mother and the family desired. And then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.

Again, the Democrats overreached beyond what was an already liberal abortion policy. After Governor Coonman slipped up and gave the world a glimpse of his state’s attempt at legalizing infanticide, the governor was conveniently shown in either blackface or KKK robes, providing a much-needed distraction from his abortion views.

As Isaac Newton said, “For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.” The abortion reaction is now many states pushing “near-bans.”

Mississippi and Kentucky have passed laws that would ban most abortions after a fetal heartbeat is detected, which means as early as six weeks, when many women don’t even know they’re pregnant. Georgia could join them if Republican Gov. Brian Kemp signs a measure that has been sent to him.

That camp sounds really concentrated

>this jewish disease
you mean jews?

Barr is a legal powerhouse and his gonads are gigantic...Sessions was a fine southern gentleman from a state that all he had to do was not die to get elected...

Attached: A16FB5BC-81D1-40EA-87EE-421511E22C0F.jpg (599x485, 63K)

I love Kellyanne!

Attached: l5p3y.webm (1280x720, 1.3M)

AUTISTIC SKRRT SCREETCH

Ohio is in process of passing a similar bill. Alabama may go further, with legislation introduced banning all abortion unless the mother’s health is in jeopardy. Other states are considering fetal heartbeat bills, including Tennessee, Missouri, South Carolina, Florida, Texas, Louisiana, and West Virginia.

This is actually the proper way for an issue such as abortion to be decided. The Tenth Amendment states, “The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.” Abortion is just such an issue, as is same-sex marriage, transgendered bathrooms, and other social issues.

If New York wants unlimited abortion and Texas does not, each state gets to decide, just as states are doing with marijuana, both recreational and medicinal. One always has the option to move to a state more aligned with one’s values.

These state decisions will work their way through the courts and one case may end up at the Supreme Court. Given Trump’s past and future nominees, the settled law of Roe v Wade may be given a second look and possibly overturned.

It’s the overreach in states like New York and Virginia, pushing the limits of late-term abortion, that is creating the backlash. The rest of the world is not on the American left’s side of abortion with only seven countries permitting late-term abortion, meaning after 20 weeks, and several of those countries banning abortion after 24 weeks.

The U.S. is in the clear minority on abortion rights. Not content to call it a day, the left is pushing the limits to outright infanticide, a line most Americans won’t cross. And in response, many states will restrict abortion far more than Roe did, counter to the left’s original goal.

niggers with machetes managed to cleanse millions in just a few weeks, imagine what organized whites with guns could do.

Attached: rwandan hope.jpg (500x298, 45K)

>One would think the left would be delighted, with abortion readily available, on demand, during most of a woman’s pregnancy. Not only available, but also funded through generous taxpayer contributions to Planned Parenthood. Why not quit while you are ahead? Why not accept the good rather than overreaching for perfect?
Ted K said it best. Leftists are psychologically incapable of accepting good enough. They always need to push for more, more, more. This is why those types of people typically ended up dead in sane societies.

Measels in this case.

this, fuck twitter jannies in their tranny fannies

Attached: 1545079799457.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>ywn be inside USS Iwoa

Attached: 1537495962294.jpg (732x980, 712K)

When the dust settles, abortion in America may be more restricted than at any time since the Roe decision, all because the left couldn’t leave well enough alone. Overreach has consequences, whether for abortion, or deep state meddling in an election and its outcome.

americanthinker.com/articles/2019/04/the_lefts_overreach_on_abortion.html

would you buttgag her?

It's too bad she's so ... Old

ive never watched an anime in my life. if i had to watch just one, and im willing to give it ONE hour, what should i choose?

Attached: 1526649571992.gif (320x240, 2.3M)

RIGHT WING WATCH STRIKES AGAIN

Attached: 84BF7C4D-EE04-4B77-B439-B6AD2ECD7477.jpg (1242x1658, 999K)

>Trump afraid of competing in a presidential election against a buttpirate.

>Israel smallpoxing the nigs
the problem is where?

You'll be fine, but stay away from Jews just in case.

???

Attached: file.png (587x250, 30K)

>imagine what organized whites with guns could do
One man dared to dream.

Attached: Hitler listen.jpg (900x762, 714K)

Jews are the enemy.

Attached: 718547147523.jpg (1536x1422, 329K)

Cowboy Bebop.

>messing with the yang gang
last mistake theyll ever make.

Was it Baked? God I hope it was that faggot. First his nutjob fiance cheats on him and then this.

She cheated? With who?

NOOOOOOOO
WITHOUT OUR AGENT HE WILL BE SURE TO REACH 2%

In each Page surveillance warrant application, after describing Russia’s espionage operations, the Justice Department told the court.
>“The FBI believes that the Russian Government’s efforts are being coordinated with Candidate #1’s campaign[.]”

Candidate #1 was Donald Trump — now, the president-elect.
The fact that the Trump campaign was under investigation for collaborating with Russia was not just withheld from the incoming president; it had been withheld from the congressional “Gang of Eight.”

Attached: 4085FC3F-F5A9-4553-9045-D9D2EDD6339B.jpg (700x933, 266K)

The word you are looking for is "experienced"

there are few worse human beings who appear regularly in large media feeds than Bill Kristol

>never watched pokemon
>not ever dbz

Attached: 1543982624670.gif (318x318, 3.11M)

So much Soi in one place

Attached: B12365C7-4CAE-4ACC-8DFF-025E80EB35B8.jpg (1242x1948, 730K)

Gunbuster

booi he leavin out the punccies and cappies you know he mean it!

Ohio already passed the heartbeat bill. Our governor signed it into law a few days ago.

Attached: image%3A49487.jpg (850x934, 119K)

Attached: PA Awoo - Kennywood.png (796x487, 969K)

I think that tweet is fake but he's basically SKULLFUCKING the democrats using their own intellectual-speak

niggers with machetes were able to exterminate people at 5x the rate of the Nazis, an industrial powerhouse which is famous for efficiency, almost like they weren't actually trying

I think I've had too much to think today, maybe I'll go take a nap

Attached: rwanda vs germany.jpg (1620x117, 65K)

I just joined their campaign staff in my town for some fun...

You were saying???

Attached: 905EF120-8180-4DA8-A5DE-D10758DACA71.jpg (713x707, 386K)

A dead nigger storage to end all dead nigger storages.
Evidently, he didn't dream hard enough. Instead, he built gift shops and soccer teams at the camps.

Is this a jpg for leprechauns?

>/ptg/ has a fairly direct line to Trump and his campaign staff (see Cher thing, various glowniggery things, norkposting)
>/sg/ is apparently IRGC
>Trump therefore declared /sg/ a terrorist organization
DEEPEST LORE

Attached: ptg airstrikes pepe sg crying.png (1000x728, 140K)

>Most countries legislate abortion rights and restrictions based on the vote of the peoples’ representatives, as in a legislature or parliament.
Its sometimes a good thing you have a constitution capable of over-ruling your goverment though, for example in the free speech area

Apparently that guy didn't see the broken shells of men Trump has left behind.

>With that fucking Asian shrew husband and 4 kiddos stretching the tubes

I'm going to let you imagine my facial expression right now

>First his nutjob fiance cheats on him
JUST. With who?

MORE JEW-JEW CUM. MORE. PLEASE, I NEED IT ON MY CHEESEBERDER.

JARED? WHERE'S JARED? I NEED MORE JEW-JEW CUM ON MY FACE AND ON MY CHEESEBERDER.

JAAAAAREEEEEEEDDDDDDD!

JEWWWWW JEWWWWWW CUMMMMIIESSSSS FORRRRR DRUMPFFFYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: good goy.png (1286x970, 464K)

It perfectly mimics the paths their (((bosses))) set out on until people kicked them. The only thing that can beat jewish tricks are even more jewish tricks.

SEETHING

Beserk movies
>Anime is shit

Refresh bin please. Thanks

They’re about to do it again. Keep an eye on Butembo

>bill kristol
His (((father))) was the founder of neocon ideology and a former communist. Fuck anything that guy has to say.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irving_Kristol

Look how open his mouth is

>Ok
>You have to look good for your twitter avatar
>Make sure your mouth isn’t too wide open, or the Nazis will make fun of me
>Keep your mouth just wide enough to make sure the #Resistance knows I own a Nintendo switch

No clue.
twitter.com/YangGangHotep/status/1118193209845243904
Take from that thread what you will.

TrumpOp we love you.

I know a guy who worse!

Attached: 1526654932718.jpg (1024x576, 85K)

Barr is a careful lawyer.
And chooses his words very carefully.
And, like most good lawyers, doesn't lay a marker like spying down if he doesn't already know what most of the answers are.
Had the feed running at work during the hearing.
Senator Shaheen looked like she shit herself.

Attached: 375D9996-2B8D-4C55-8EF9-CC94AF0A523D.jpg (1000x738, 80K)

>4th from the left bottom row
i'd do that slut

Jesus christ

Attached: 1554068101110.jpg (1920x1080, 329K)

Trump knows that neither are wanted behind the scenes so he by saying this he guarantees the NPCs want them
>4D chess

who tf is buttgieg

the only large feed he'll be appearing in is the giant black prison dick feed

Attached: alita07 (2).jpg (723x946, 113K)

I remember that. The guy who wrote the article clearly didn't hear about it.
I am not denying that. The writer? Probably not so much.
Niggers with a plan to kill > nazis who didn't even try to kill six gorillion apparently.

Play this song

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

I sure that Asian really did a lot of damage down there

Attached: Yvette Cooper.jpg (615x410, 45K)

>Senator Shaheen looked like she shit herself.
That's a fairly normal state of affairs for her.

Attached: NewHampshire.png (959x771, 483K)

When will he go join his dad in Hell?

Attached: Pertwave.jpg (1080x826, 128K)

"Buttgag" is UNIRONICALLY MORE DIGNIFIED than trying to pronounce bootyjej

Attached: 1553650122032.jpg (720x597, 90K)

This user understands the shadow games being played in the shadow realm

Attached: 02B07BC9-0908-414E-949F-807BAF367DB8.gif (400x300, 1.64M)