How the fuck would we pay for UBI? Someone who understands economics plz explain

How the fuck would we pay for UBI? Someone who understands economics plz explain.

Attached: 1_TFWornLErkyLYGgbWpXu7w.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.org/sites/default/files/Anatomy of the State_3.pdf
bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
youtube.com/watch?v=xtpgkX588nM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By properly taxing the rich and corporations.

slightly less retarded communism (but still very retarded and will ruin the economy)

What if the "rich" people are rich based on assets? Like how much they have in stocks, or in their company. How you gonna tax that?

Money's meaningless anyway. All that national debt? Nobody's ever going to pay it back.

Capital gains

>how the fuck would we pay for UBI
Meanwhile, not a single Trump supporting kike explains how pay for all the other hand outs we give away.
Billions to foreign nations.
Billions to the niggers spics and chinks free housing free education.

Dare as for any of your own tax dollars back tho? Hold the FUCK on? What about "muh inflation"

Get fucked you cock smoking Trump loving retarded jew cunt.
Give me that FUCKING money.

>How dare successful people exist!
>i dont care if they worked their asses off to get there! they owes me gibs!
bet ur a shitskin

Eliminate almost all welfare and add a 10% VAT.
It's essentially a monthly tax return.

don't hold that the state is legitimate in taking a single penny from you pocket and you can dump whatever idiocy that gets proposed to you on principle
mises.org/sites/default/files/Anatomy of the State_3.pdf

>makes everyone pay for the increase costs
Wow that totally worked!

>If I suck trumps penis hard enough I'll be rich one day too
>trust the plan goy
>give him 4 more years lol - to continue doing nothing use using twitter to kiss israeli ass

It would be easy if we weren't infested with niggers.

what do you think they used to buy stocks or companies?

tax their companies and tax stock dividends.

the point of UBI is to crash the economy so that we can be easily controlled. we will accept the destruction of freedom and life as we know it as long as we get to scrape by.

The world has this little concept all backwards.
It goes like this:
1. Prosper as a nation/ruling entity
2. Cut ties to globalist schemes
3. Fend off the frenzy of their slaves (usa / nato / whoever the send)
4. Limit the amount of people allowed to have children
5. Establish UBI and reach for the stars

Redistribution, nothing more.
It's a scam to pander to certain voting demographics.

post hands, they're either fat or brown

3 words...Value Added Tax. It taxes goods at each stage along the supply and production chain. Current tax law in the US allows corporations like Amazon to use loop holes to avoid paying any tax. This helps solve that and captures the value that tech has brought to mankind.

im sorry. does poking jabs at a commie make me an israeli shill? false dichotomy. nigger tongue my anus

>how you gonna tax that
Dollar for dollar. Fuck tax havens.

>muh nonsense
Kill yourself

You not understanding how things work doesn't make an argument, pleb.

>that complete lack of comprehension how economics and politics actually work
>that flag
Checks out, I'm not even mad

We can't. But people are stupid (and getting more stupid) SO when a politician comes along and promises a free lunch, people will vote them in. And UBI will then be used to control the masses. Speak out against the state? You lose your allowance.

>The government should give me money and make me rich.
lrn 2 grift
Otherwise, stay mad and poor because that's all you can ever be.

>woah look at all these stupid unaffordable programs destined to nuke the economy
>therefor, add another program equal in size to all the previous programs combined

Lmao imagine linking Mises like you're not a fucking joke.

Excuse me, but doesn't most of the US already have sales tax? Isn't that basically a VAT?

>if I pretend he's dumb...
Kill yourself

This is the truth

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

practical "basic income" is simply negative income tax without any bracketing

Do they not understand inflation? Somebody has to make that money somewhere, or else it's worthless.

That’s only after you sell the assets. A rich investor may hold an asset for years before selling

Make a tax. Then spend the tax money on direct payments to the population. Not rocket science desu

*flees the country*
pssh nothin personnel commie

>Billions to foreign nations.
An easier way to fix those countries is to call off their debts to the first world. Look up "third world debt".

Well... bye. You won't be missed, parasite. Pay your taxes of fucking leave.

At least ordinary people get something before it comes tumbling down. Otherwise they get nothing and still lose.

Seize all capital flight

Imagine this.

You cut 1 trillion dollar funding of military and instead give half of that to the people.

That's 500 billion.

Now imagine, the 50 billion dollar foreign aid spending, removed entirely.

That's 550 billion.

Now imagine, we tax the rich slightly more.

That's 600 billion.

Now imagine this, we remove welfare bucks entirely.

That's 2.2 trillion dollars.

NOW imagine we divide by all the people over 18.

That's 7,333 dollars for each person per year.
611 dollars every month.

You would just blow it on tranny prostitutes

UBI
>rent goes up
>marginal jobs disappear
>food prices go up
>everything costs 10% more, at least
>all the other welfare programs wiped out, your only help is that $1000
>endless shitstkin invasion continues
>lowest quality losers shit out many children they can't afford
>national debt continues to balloon

Please master, don't stop my $1000

it's redistribution

What capital? The industry isn't here anymore.

But dissidents can go innawoods with ubi where the state doesn't care what they do.

based

go fight the Neo-Persian (empire) or fucking leave

I have bad news for you: the tech industry is in a giant bubble, most of that activity is fake and will be going byebye shortly

It would be doable if we got rid of various welfare programs, took the troops out of foreign countries and basically redid the entire US economy.

Like everything else we print more fucking money.

>rent goes up
Says who? Stop fear mongering.
>marginal jobs disappear
So?
>Food prices go up
Sure don't. Again you're just fear mongering.

You're purely full of shit. Kill yourself.

Don't have a checking account?
Lose your allowance.

Just watch them ban cash money next. Government will know your every financial step, amazon and google knows all your electronic steps. The noose is tightening.

Exactly. So, now every good and service now costs 10% more for the VAT, so you effectively just lost 10% of your savings as everything now costs more. So, it's essentially a new welfare that you get to pay for every time you do anything with your money except sit on it or invest it, because as soon as you spend it, it's worth even less than whatever it was prior to the VAT.

>How dare successful people exist!
They would still be successful if they paid higher taxes. It would only take a tiny percentage of their assets to pay for UBI.

>i dont care if they worked their asses off to get there! they owes me gibs!
What about all the people who work full time and are still homeless? What about Donald Trump? He objectively sucks at business. He's only wealthy because of his dad's success.

Well it's stupid.
However from an accelerationist point of view, the destruction of the current democracies would merit a huge increase of the welfare state and the enforcement/encouragement of weak males

Attached: cat-eating-Spaghetti-bolognese-table-13602602335.jpg (448x600, 49K)

>don't hold that the state is legitimate in taking a single penny from you pocket
You seem to have a naive view of money. Not all wealth exists as coins in a pocket. Landowners essentially own cash-generating machines.

Jow Forums: "we need to kick out the shitskins, by force if necessary"
also /pol: "wtf you can't redistribute wealth, that would require force"

commies: "we must redistribute wealth, by force if necessary"
also commits: "wtf how can you establish an ethnostate without force?"

trump fans: "billions upon billions of dollars of taxes going to israel and corporate welfare schemes? whatever"
also trump fans: "wtf you can't just set up a basic income, ya gotta earn ya money buddy and the world don't owe ya a living"

>>rent goes up
>Says who? Stop fear mongering.
commie can't into suppply/demand. thats new. totally.

>Says who? Stop fear mongering.
You're a commie, you should know better than me that landlords are money grubbers.

Attached: rent.png (1001x535, 41K)

You moron, corporations aren't "rich people", they are business entities that ARE NECESSARY FOR THE ECONOMY. How the fuck do you think we would have jobs without corporations?

no

chicken little here

but most will not starve like an obedient peasant told to die. they will become predators.

>the point of UBI is to crash the economy
It already crashed because of deregulation.

>so that we can be easily controlled.
What?

>we will accept the destruction of freedom and life as we know it as long as we get to scrape by.
Gibberish.

Wether it can be paid for without disrupting the economy or causing other unintended consequences such as hyper inflation is up for debate, but what is seeming like a certainty is the coming technocratic, AI/Automation future at such a scale and speed where even the individuals and jobs that are not displaced will experience the effects caused by the tech..e.g. economic disaster and unraveling of social fabric.

Get a job, bum.

oh look guys it's the only welfare and tax systems that aren't riddled with dysfunction, disincentives and loopholes. even friedmanites agree with it.

Attached: xW28hZa.png (979x639, 34K)

The small fraction of white people who are productive, do the producing.
Everyone else gets UBI.
Tah-dah!

Nonsense
>yer a commie
And you're a moron.

UBI creates extra people now? What a dumb comment.

land doesn't do anything unless you do something with it
if you're talking about rent, there's a cost to renting property - such as protecting against user devaluation - and direct sale is more common in regard to properties than is renting for a reason

Is that trillion per year ? What country spends that?

really fucking weak argument because any government with enough balls to do something akin to UBI would also do rent controls

and if landlords don't like it what are they going to do, stop being money grubbing leeches and sell up? oh no that sucks

VAT

Why would I top off the salary of a part time nigger janitor so he can shit out more kids with Shaniqua?

In practice, they typically don't do this for two reasons. 1. Most mega corps desire global influence and so will spread into any country, regardless of its taxes. 2. You can't pack up land property and take it with you.

i agree let's structure our governments around what's perfect for you

>You lose your allowance

As opposed to not having neetbucks to rely on and being unable to get a job because AI is 1000x better than you at anything and costs nothing to "birth" more of. Freedom isn't worth shit when your only option in life is choosing the rope with which to hang yourself with.

If anyone is interested

youtube.com/watch?v=xtpgkX588nM

Attached: WindingThickCutworm-small.gif (320x240, 794K)

I love how people are throwing around "redistribution" as a boogeyman scare word. Good entertainment.

A VAT tax is nothing more than a cumulative sales tax. I'm all for replacing income tax with a federal sales tax but to add that on top of what we already have??? No way.

I have a job and a family, we pay far more in taxes than we consume. Didn't shit out kids we can't afford. Homeschooling. No drug or crime problems. So that would unironically be actually quite excellent. What our countries were doing when they were functioning properly.

America.

I’m seeing a lot of misinformed cucks here, so here’s Yang’s plan: A 10% value added tax, this is based on the European tax model but is only half of what they charge.
If you already get welfare, you don’t get the money, so anyone getting less than $1000 a month in welfare would switch to it, freeing up the money spent on their welfare and anyone getting over $1000 wouldn’t get it, leaving the money for someone else
It also pays for itself over time, as the whole point of UBI is getting more people participating in the spending economy, growing overall wealth and thus contributing more in taxes.

the correlation between income and children born to parents is negative

What happens when the rich and corporation move to other countries?

If a AI ever becomes that prevalent then real man to have failed anyway

no no dude, you see, corporations don't like making money, so if the copious amounts of money they make reduce a bit because of tax they'll just flip the table and say "i don't want to make copious amounts of money in your country anymore"

>hey buddy why should i...
a compelling case for change of legislation

Neetbucks IS the rope. You can bet your sweet ass they will be pulling that shit. If you are dependent on it, you deserve what you have coming. If you use neetbucks for anything other than paying off your mortgage ahead of schedule or saving, you are a fucking moron.

Fuck 'em.

Tada. Also eliminate bloat from current social programs.

Attached: PayingforUBI.png (1208x854, 143K)

I would love for them to do that just so I can see your stupid fucking face when shitskins and poor people come to your precious as state and tear you apart f****** stupid faget

Nigglets would literally starve to death if we weren't buying their formula. How many shaniquas breastfeed, let alone purchase their food with the sweat of their own labor?

fpbp
capitalists slit your wrists plz, down the street not across. thx in advance

You are allowed to deduct a depreciation yearly on rental properties. This really just delays your tax bill. When you sell the property for a profit you have to pay it back. This is where creative accounting comes in.

Nigger detected

>((properly))
Oh here we go again.

hope you're living in some shithole cuz otherwise you'll be extradited for treason, bitch.

All these commies dont know how taxes work. Brb taxes are the magic cure

>It also pays for itself over time, as the whole point of UBI is getting more people participating in the spending economy, growing overall wealth
redistributing wealth does is a process that itself bears a cost, and the idea that the money is more productive in other people's hands (which is the only way it could produce a higher value than if it stayed in the hands it was originally in) is nonsense since that money was not being readied to be burned before it was taken from people

Post some proof

Attached: CA7ED2E9-816C-40D3-9C76-DB9BA4028C41.png (722x592, 46K)

>commies: "we must redistribute wealth, by force if necessary"
>also commits: "wtf how can you establish an ethnostate without force?"
The difference is that removing all minorities with the threat of violence would likely kill many of them. If we taxed the rich, they wouldn't die as a result.

no they wouldn't
people don't let people starve in the U.S. if they know about people who need food

mandatory reply

Attached: niggersruineverything.png (655x1144, 476K)