Tinder Troll: GoT Spoilers

Alright bros, I have found a way to troll on Tinder without getting banned.

Opening line would be GoT spoilers from the FrikiDoctor leaks.

[spoiler] Tyrion betrays Dany and Jon and is executed in the Dragon Pit. He recites the Rains of Castamere to Jon as the Golden Company attacks Winterfell while the dead attack it from the other side. Battle of Winterfell takes up eps 3-4, most side-characters die. Jaime also dies in the battle. All Dragons die. Dany gives birth during the battle of King's landing, Cersi blows up the city (possibly with Tyrions help, hence the treason but that's not fully confirmed). A red haired female character dies, so probably Sansa. Arya kills Cersei in the ruins of King's Landing. Arya also falls in love with Gendry, who becomes lord of dragon stone. Jon and Dany get a happy Disney0esque ending [/spoiler]

Attached: 2C487AA3-AF72-4E97-9C02-E54D6A434C71.jpg (750x563, 60K)

I like it

Attached: 1550545502499.png (225x225, 9K)

Make a Chad Tinder. Way better than redpills, plus it drives away Thots from the app

Sounds good. Have a bump.

Alright I’ll make a Chad Tinder too and shall commence

And we shall start with FrikiDoctor leaks on the final season of Game of Thrones. If we get enough anons on it, might actually get Tinder to go full Draconian

Operation: Tinder of Thrones

The fire rises

Attached: D3DED43E-C997-4F26-BEF9-0F5DCDB963BE.jpg (1024x683, 49K)

Yes brotha

all tinder users should be gassed. i don't care how cute they are. die in the fires. die in the fires.

>Jon and Dany get a happy Disneyesque ending
lol, no, the entire premiere set up the inevitable 'Dany almost gets everyone killed in some petty bullshit and Jon has to kill her' scene

Kek. This is brilliant. You'll probably get a few matches who swipe right just to bitch at you for spoiling it.

As in, set the spoiler as your actual bio

No one reads bios though. Thus having a Chad tinder and then using that as an opener works

Frikidoctor is a reliable source tho

Be sure to use with your ultrachadfish accounts

I hope she doesn’t get a happy ending. I’ve hated that cunt since the beginning

I think doing this would cause Tinder to change policy... ergo limit or input algos that flag messages. Thus making any mention of media unavailable/flagged. Ergo, Tinder censors so much people won’t use it

posting in le epic bred xdddddd

Attached: wompwomp.png (600x800, 197K)

EGGSDEE

Are these leaks real?

Fuck this would've been SICK to watch. I hate that blonde cunt

Bump

Thanks

She doesn't deserve a happy ending for the very reason Sam points out in the premiere - Jon was willing to give up his power, his crown, and his life to do the right thing and protect the realms of men. Dany would never be willing to do the same.

Jon sits on the Iron Throne at the end because he alone has earned power, but never sought it.

>Jon is executed
>Jon and Dany get a happy ending

>english isn't your first language
subject of the sentence is TYRION
TYRION betrays dany and Jon and [TYRION] is executed.

Yep

Bump

Thanks

bump

You guys want Avengers spoilers instead?

Women dont actually care about avenger shit.
It needs sex incest and rape to get women attention

Bump

Why tho?

Except the only leak friki gave was the tyrion betrayal trial at the dragon pit. everything else is speculation or bullshit, he did leak the outline to first episode of season 8 before hbo shut him down but no guarantees anything else is legit.

Dissuade thots from tinder

Has he ever released false information?

no way that shit is real

he doesn't give leaks he gives information
ex: nikolaj didn't show up on set after episode 4, must be dead
gendry dressed up fansy, must be legitimized and made new head of house baratheon

I love it. You're doing God's work user. Bump.

No way Tyrion sides with his sister that's retarded.

German translation for you germfags:

>Tyrion betruegt Daenerys und Jon und wird deswegen in der Drachengrube exekutiert. Dabei rezitiert er "Regen von Castamere" waehrend die Goldene Kompanie Winterfell angreift, und die WW von der anderen Seite. Dabei sterben die meisten Nebenrollen, Jamie, und die Drachen. Daeneris gebaert waehrend der Schlacht um Koenigsmund. Cersei jagt die Stadt in die Luft mithilfe Tyrions Verrat. Sansa stirbt. Arya killt Cersei in den Ruinen von Koenigsmund und verliebt sich in Gendry. Jon und Dany haben Happy End.

Replace the Umlauts yourself to fit in 500 Characters.
If you can improve it to make it better/shorter: Go for it.

kek