Who the fuck is Pete Buttigieg and why is he suddenly in third place polling wise?

Who the fuck is Pete Buttigieg and why is he suddenly in third place polling wise?

Attached: merlin_152539998_ba03bc88-6655-4f19-bf2a-f9600ca69f25-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1363, 402K)

propped up faggot.

For me, its Mayor Pete. A candidate I can get behind.

Underrated.

He’s a Deep State puppet.

Globalist puppet bitch, probably have stuff over his head. I'm asking myself why though? And it happened so all of a sudden?

he will be the golden child for five seconds like o'rourke

>why is he suddenly in third place
white privilege

He's in 3rd place because no one knows he's gay. Once the dems realize he's gay and has absolutely zero shot at winning then they'll dump him and you'll never hear from him again.

Heh heh, h-hey guys, just to stick it to the libs, could I request that we fill this thread with pics of extremely graphic homosexual penetration? Th-that’d be such a sick burn on them!

>Who
Faggot of the moment. Did you niggers forget about Beto, Harris, Biden, and Booker?

Attached: 9243579975140.jpg (500x705, 85K)

some buttfucker

His shortened name is P. Butt

A women candidate failed, so they are now trying the queer guy. Next up a black woman and then a disabled transgender black muslim womanman.

Dems don't realize all they need to do to win is let a likeable centrist white guy with a moustache run.

Attached: yourmother.png (298x331, 156K)

Flavor of the week

desu a harvard educated rhodes scholar war veteran who can speak 7 languages would be the perfect trump foil

if only he wasn't gay

Are you daft? The entire point of picking him was his gayness, it insulates him from the "straight white male" accusation they'd be forced to confront otherwise. They're positioning him to run on someone else's ticket as VP.

Check out who his father is, and then Antonio Gramsci

theres literally only 1 guy im ever going to vote for again

Attached: pat.png (640x360, 317K)

He's this week's vat-grown (((centrist))) candidate which the Democrat brass is desperately shilling in order to distract from Sanders.

What if he's only a top?