>It's RFK
>He's on the plane to us
>"We still doing this?"
>Full panic mode
>All 5 cancel
>It's now just RFK on stage alone
>All 5 of us hiding in a broom closet
>Somehow still think the science is on our side

Attached: 55e802e75f42a95adff9403d94fa576e.png (742x722, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zhMOQ3_cVkM
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21993250
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23609067
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21623535
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25377033
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24995277
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21058170
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22099159
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17454560
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19106436
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21299355
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21907498
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11339848
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17674242
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15780490
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12933322
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16870260
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19043938
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12142947
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24675092
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25198681
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12145534
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29413113
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3878266/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3364648/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3774468/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3697751/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3173748/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17454560/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2746083/
youtube.com/watch?v=zt-CZN48rR8&t=1s
opensecrets.org/lobby/top.php?indexType=s
icandecide.org/government/FDA-Production-FOIA.pdf
chemistryworld.com/news/vaccine-scandal-and-heart-drug-recall-show-chinas-pharma-struggles/3009330.article
academic.oup.com/jid/article/198/1/16/841083
chop.edu/centers-programs/vaccine-education-center/vaccine-ingredients/aluminum
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: rvgrqaeqv3.jpg (733x926, 88K)

youtu.be/zhMOQ3_cVkM

Why are democrats such pussies. I thought the science was settled.

dbl check bump

when science gets in the way of profits it is sidelined

Their college masters told them to back out.

wtf? are vaccines actually not legit? redpill me bros

THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED!!! PUT SOME MERCURY IN YOU KIDS NOW!!!!!

Attached: a01a83fb4499b3e8ddd03bff179bf1b759399a78f5f68da141a5a70e8941af00.gif (600x624, 549K)

I just don't know...

There's gotta be better ways to make money than to deliver snake oil into everyone with a needle, right?

So if you think vaccines are harmful but oppose the removal of religious exemptions aren't you just shielding hassidic jews? Sounds pretty cucked to be honest

>having a baby boy in 2 months
>still not sure about vaccines
redpill me

them digits

Attached: fuckedaround.jpg (474x782, 55K)

The trace amounts of mercury in vaccines doesn't build up and is easily removed by the human body, I'm sure you'vw heard this 1000 times so why do you continue to push this meme? Are you trying to discredit actual concerns about the lack of tested long term effects of vaccinations?

Attached: brat.jpg (847x944, 90K)

too much money to risk via debate, even if the science is legitimate they wouldn't stake it on a stage when they own/control the medical and pharmaceutical models

the weakened virus is not really the issue, it's what else comes with the injection that's the problem.
Before it was mercury now it's aluminum, if it was only a couple of injections in a lifetime then there's not much to worry but now hospitals/doctors are injecting pregnant women and the vaccination schedule has grown to more than 70 doses by the time a child turns 18.
Research says it's the mercury or aluminum that causes brain damage which is now lumped into the term "autism" so you can't tell the difference between a genetically retarded human and one with brain damage from too many vaccine injections

There is no longer term studies on what happens when you inject kids with ungodly amounts of toxins. Good thing we are using our kids as guinea pigs.

Attached: cdc-vax-schedule-2016_mini.jpg (740x957, 155K)

all I can say is my cousin was a normal kid till he took his school vaccines at age 5. hes about 11 now. the dr.s say they are surprised hes even still alive. the family was paid a big settle ment from the vaccine courts problem is there is an automatic gag order included so they cant share his story. he developed a mitochondrial disease after the vaccines. feeds through a tube now and has to visit the hospital every couple days to get shit pumped out. there are risks and a lot of people die every year from them. vaccine court statistics tell a story.

Let me inject what i get to define as "trace amounts" of mercury into you and your pregnant wife and newborn son

>don't allow the wife to get any injections during the pregnancy.
>hold off on all injections
>if you really want to inoculate look for injections that don't have mercury or aluminum preservatives
>space out the doses, don't fall for the 5-in-1 injection, even veterinarians know not to multi-dose animals because it's dangerous

Oof; that’s a yikes from me, folks.

education is satanic, it's just globohomo priesthood. This is why when you (((graduate))) you wear a robe and fag hat during your (((ceremony))). Flip the tassel over and walk across the stage, you just dedicated your soul to globohomo occultism, sworn to uphold false paradigms and lies above truth.

The vast majority of graduates only put themselves through this not for enlightenment or true education, rather because they've seek social authority over others. What is education now except authoritative social strata and appeal to authority?

Globohomo priesthood, nothing more.

Supremely underrated

>entire family isnt vaccinated
>9 siblings
>live in nyc
>me & my siblings almost never get sick (maybe 1-2 colds every year)
>all 9 survive to 21 without any vaccinations

checked
the settlement payment is funded by taxpayer dollars too, not by pharma but it should be

Everything I said was an objective fact, if you have a problem with it it's simply a problem with you.

I'm 99% sure autism is a result of genetic trash being able to reproduce and hence an accumulation of genetic trash. People who are genetic trash aren't supposed to reproduce, yet now all that reproduces is genetic trash

>The trace amounts of mercury in vaccines doesn't build up and is easily removed by the human body,

sauce

Attached: Hot_Sauce-Pain_100_percent.jpg (1224x1632, 900K)

nobody outside of normie facebook memes is claiming that not getting vaccinated is basically a death sentence, you still benefit from herd immunity even if you dont vaccinate.

Your relatives sold out their kid and everyone else’s kid for money.
I sure hope they got a lot of it.

Don’t reply to tripfags.

you're sure?
and what evidence do you have besides what the media has fed you.
As I CLEARLY stated the term "autism" has been created to lump in genetic faults with cases of brain damage caused by pharma, and now i'll paste a list of studies linking brain damage with the preservatives in the injections, but I'm sure you won't bother checking even one:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21993250 (autism 1)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23609067 (aluminum toxicity)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21623535 (autism 2)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25377033 Autism denial as impediment to universal immunisation (Commentary)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24995277 (thimerosal [organic-mercury based compound] used as preservative)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21058170 (autism 3)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22099159 ([autism 4] from aluminum adjuvants)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17454560 (mercury toxicity causing regressive [autism 5])
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19106436 A comprehensive review of mercury provoked autism.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21299355 Theoretical aspects of autism: causes--a review.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21907498 Conjugate vaccines and autism.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11339848 Autism: a novel form of mercury poisoning.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17674242 A prospective study of thimerosal-containing Rho(D)-immune globulin administration as a risk factor for autistic disorders.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21993250 Hypothesis: conjugate vaccines may predispose children to autism spectrum disorders.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15780490 The potential importance of steroids in the treatment of autistic spectrum disorders and other disorders involving mercury toxicity.
1/2

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12933322 Reduced levels of mercury in first baby haircuts of autistic children.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16870260 Cultured lymphocytes from autistic children and non-autistic siblings up-regulate heat shock protein RNA in response to thimerosal challenge.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19043938 A possible central mechanism in autism spectrum disorders, part 1.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12142947 The role of mercury in the pathogenesis of autism.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24675092 Transcriptomic analyses of neurotoxic effects in mouse brain after intermittent neonatal administration of thimerosal.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25198681 (neurodevelopmental disorders from [thimerosal 4] containing vaccines)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17454560 A case series of children with apparent mercury toxic encephalopathies manifesting with clinical symptoms of regressive autistic disorders.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12145534 Abnormal measles-mumps-rubella antibodies and CNS autoimmunity in children with autism.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29413113 (Aluminium in brain tissue in autism)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3878266/ (autism 6)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3364648/ (cause of regressive [autism 7])
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3774468/ (autism 8 [thimerosal 1])
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3697751/ (autism 9 [thimerosal 2])
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3173748/ ([autism 10] from mercury)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17454560/ (mercury toxicity causing regressive)
2/2

>it's ok ethyl-mercury is organic!
kill yourself nigger

Methyl mercury vs ethyl.
I do think we load up kids with too many vaccines and in too short succession tho.

Nice argument, really debunking the whole low IQ anti-vaxxer stereotype

Attached: wsfrqae.jpg (252x276, 13K)

A baby is too small a body to be putting all of this shit in it.

Attached: ThimerosalVaccine.png (1474x2004, 1.08M)

this is a total embarrassment for Yale!

Good post

Let's get those Hasidic Jews to take their aluminum before any children.

Attached: AluminumVaccines.jpg (720x720, 38K)

What a Glorious Man! He faced off against Overwhelming Numbers AND THE ENEMY ROUTED BEFORE EVEN FACING HIM HAH!

Attached: HECUINFRANTRY.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

Most people who are vaccinated against deadly shit like tb or whatever don't get flu shots. I hadn't for 20 years. Only reason I did last time was because we had a child during flu season and people come into work sick all the time. Didn't want to lose a kid to the flu.

You know, I wonder if they have any efficacy at all? Really? They don't?

Attached: vaccinediseasefrequency.jpg (741x468, 53K)

The bigger issue is being FORCED to vaccinate, either by law or by having public services denied to you. Even if the shots are 100% safe today, who says they will be in 5/10/ however many years?

Nigger the issue with the heavy metals injury children are suffering is the children with a mutated MTHFR gene that causes problems with the liver's ability to filter heavy metals. 40% of the population carries this gene.
You don't know shit.

This is some really wonky shit right here. I remember on JRE, Hotez wouldn't get into a debate with him and he wanted to systematically remove him from speaking out. Really makes me think. Why bail out?

I smell juden, I'm just not sure how many

sounds like dems are faggots as usual who cant debate their own ideas

Anyone pretending to be an antivaxxer on here is a shill. Actual antivaxxers make up

i have a question. why can the government force me to vaccinate, if it refuses to maintain order and screen for diseases among 100,000+ third world illegal immigrants a month?

if its about safety, why dont they force people coming into the country to be screened for diseases?

>check the most relevant study involving mercury
>take 2 seconds to check the source
Author information
Institute of Chronic Illnesses, Inc., Silver Spring, Maryland, USA.
>Mark Geier
lol

what about people who are fine with most normal childhood vaccines but refuse to do the flu shot each year

the aluminum which is injected passes through the blood-brain barrier and sits on the central nervous system for life, and the brain has no biological process to remove it.
the only way to remove the aluminum is by going through a chelation process which isn't a great experience to have to go through but it's the only way to remove any metals beyond the blood-brain barrier

Attached: Micro and Nanocontamination in vaccines.jpg (1920x1656, 1.48M)

anti-vaxxers constantly act like they have autism so I'm not convinced it's vaccines causing the tism

>injecting the mercurial jew

>funded by taxpayer dollars too,
where is Hitler?

>anti-vaxers are shills
>Pharma is the 5th largest lobby in all of america
I think you are actually retarded.

need someone more powerful than hitler, because anyone against the pharma industry starts becoming popular I'm sure they'll get hot fast lead poisoning

vaccines aren't the problem
the US healthcare system and pharma industry is
if you want something to laugh at compare vaccination practices around the world with US

What are the first 5, just curious.

>Dr. Gene Shapiro
LITERAL GENE SHAPER

Most antivaxxers were vaxxed so they are unfortunately aware of the dangers

>mutated MTHFR gene
>you dont know shit
you're projecting and just repeating what you've heard without understanding it. The MTHFR mutation meme has been a trope in all sorts of pseudo-science from gmos to fluoride in the water. There is no evidence for it and it is pushed by nu-age 'doctors' to sell you treatments that dont work. There has been no peer-reviewed studies that established damage done by vaccines to those with MTHFR gene mutations.
Read this:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2746083/
It's the closest thing you will find and will help you understand what you're actually talking about

1) U.S. Chamber of Commerce
2) National Association of Realtors
3) Blue Cross Blue Shield
4) American Hospital Association
5) Pharmaceutical Research & Manufacturers of America

you can debate vaccine safety pros/cons till the cows come home but really you can save a lot of time and just file this under "If the science is so settled why is it practically illegal to discuss it" (subsection under "Who Rules You?")

It was not arson!

Kek yale is full of niggers now. Yale means nothing now

Get called a retard on the internet =/= its basically illegal to discuss it

Attached: jeoHEb9[2].jpg (320x320, 28K)

>most of the population is vaccinated
>some of those people develop health problems

woah it must be the vaccines and not just a normal part of life :o

youtube.com/watch?v=zt-CZN48rR8&t=1s
If you are legitimately curious. Watch this 1 hour video that was presented in front of Trump and all of the state health institutes.
This man has won multiple lawsuits against HHS and the FDA and works directly with RFK Jr.
Just google it but
opensecrets.org/lobby/top.php?indexType=s
>US Chamber of Commerce $1,506,125,680
>National Assn of Realtors $546,116,083
>American Medical Assn $393,194,500
>American Hospital Assn $372,475,855
>Pharmaceutical Research & Manufacturers of America $364,374,550
If you can find me a different source go right ahead, even if this is not the most accurate it is still a very, very large lobby.
Wrong. Because in 1986 they changed the vaccine schedule drastically. We used to have about 20 something vaccines and now we have 72+ vaccines. You are likely not even up to date on your vaccines, congratulations, you are an anti-vaxxer and a threat.

vaccines kill 43,200+ every year
Vaccines disable 109,100 every year.

Attached: vaccines totally safe.jpg (1305x763, 185K)

It looks like a tripfag replied to me but I have all tripfags filtered so no opinions of any value were lost

this
he needs to show his flag, too

Seething

This and
This.

Vaccines are great in theory and also in practice, but the combination of medical authoritarianism and unhealthy additives rightly give people pause.

I think you're better off introducing vaccines at a slower pace than recommended, and avoiding anything unnecessary.

We do in fact have an incredibly high vaccine rate for a blue state with the highest wealth in the US. They however fail to mention why the 4 actually decided to not show up. I’m fully vaccinated but I can’t remember if I have ever received a generic vaccine. I’d advise you not to go down that rabbit hole unless you really want to user.

The real danger with vaccines isn't the potential for autism and other unforeseen side effects. It's the fact that they are seen as 100% necessary and effective to the point that the pharma companies are handed govt tenders to make them with little or no oversight on quality control. Chinese, Indian and Italian mfgs were caught multiple times faking efficacy data on faulty or relabeled expired batches that were utterly useless.

>Joe Kennedy 3
>RFK Jr.

Weird how a family supposedly known for having every member die has so many fucking members. They're basically honorary kikes at this point.

>There has been no peer-reviewed studies that established damage done by vaccines to those with MTHFR gene mutations.
Did you even finish reading the abstract of the paper you linked?

This is the problem, the right to choose whether to vaccinate or not is an agnostically good argument. The problem is all the kooky new-age myths around vaccines muddy the waters and the good arguments are lost.

There is too much pro-vaxx and anti-vaxx noise I don't know wtf to do once my baby is born. How is a person supposed to stay sane in this world.

Attached: 1524270739003.jpg (640x636, 209K)

peak r-selection family

Yes I did, why?

By learning to carefully practice what you say and how to bullshit so that when you find yourself in a conversation with a doctor you don't accidentally say something that will lead him to calling the government to take your children away for their mandatory genetic restructuring.

Good way to think about it too btw. "Which side is going to take your children away if you don't agree with them/don't understand the problem well enough".

icandecide.org/government/FDA-Production-FOIA.pdf
>Upper respiratory and gastrointestinal infections were reported in about 55% and 40% of vaccinees respectively.
This lasted for 42 days.
Are you sure there are no risks? Measles only lasts for 4-5 days and doesn't cause bowel issues. It could have lasted longer and we have no idea because they stopped looking.
This is the original MMR study that was revealed recently when ICAN filed a FOIA request for it.
Do your own research, the anti-vax community is really not telling you that you 'can't' vaccinate, but that you should research every single individual vaccine. You can't say vaccines are safe in a blanket statement, you need to look at them all. This is why choice needs to remain with the parent because they are the one truly looking out for their child and can decide whether said pharmaceutical product is right for their child. Maybe you'll get MMR but avoid DTaP because of issues with the pertussis and tetanus is a non issue in our society.

You can always choose to vax later. You cannot unvaxx. A good source is Dr. Sears vaccine book. He is neutral.

flag or fag

What do you think
>Genetic polymorphisms in an enzyme previously associated with adverse reactions to a variety of pharmacologic agents (MTHFR) and an immunological transcription factor (IRF1) were associated with AEs after smallpox vaccination in two independent study samples.
means? Do you not know what AE stands for?

I will check out it out. Appreciate the recommendation.
Unfortunately accurate. Lucky for you your gov banned certain vaccines that were shown to cause more problems than they solve.
Will keep this in mind.

How about we just stop housing the illegal immigrants who are bringing these diseases into the country in the first place?

Attached: 5e2.jpg (554x439, 38K)

How about we stop letting children die from vaccines instead and make manufacturers liable for when they murder children for profit?

>Are you sure there are no risks?
No, there are risks, ranging from development of autoimmune conditions, secondary infections or just outright ineffectiveness because some shitty pharma company sold you a few mg of albumin in saline labeled as MMR vaccine. The problem is that the overall perception is that they are 100% effective and necessary that a lot of shady pharma companies can get away with selling garbage on govt tenders with little or no oversight. Take the following example:

chemistryworld.com/news/vaccine-scandal-and-heart-drug-recall-show-chinas-pharma-struggles/3009330.article

Notice how they got caught nearly 7 years after faking data. The unwritten rule is to sell garbage that won't harm you but does absolutely fuckall for immunity.

Reading the extremely tiny conclusion on this site rather than the actual conclusion of the study is a pitfall of the inexperienced I advise you go to:
academic.oup.com/jid/article/198/1/16/841083
for a more complete picture.
they found some evidence of a link between smallpox vaccination adverse effects and a possible MTHFR gene mutation – but the evidence did not support a conclusion that vaccinating individuals with the MTHFR had caused adverse events.

Moreover, the researchers stated that biological plausibility, that is that it is plausible to believe that a smallpox vaccine would be affected by the MTHFR gene mutation, needs to be established first. There is not much biological plausibility, let alone evidence, that a vaccine can be associated with the MTHFR enzyme.

Why not both?

Attached: cat-swat.jpg (960x758, 146K)

>Reading the extremely tiny conclusion on this site rather than the actual conclusion of the study is a pitfall of the inexperienced
One of us has a PhD in the field and has actually worked in labs that develope vaccines. It's not you.

>but the evidence did not support a conclusion that vaccinating individuals with the MTHFR had caused adverse events.
How little do you have to know about biological science to think that a precursory study that sees a correlation should have the correlation ignored because the characterization at a molecular level hasn't been done? It's very clear that you're not used to reading series of papers that come out of labs and actually following a long term story and have no idea how this kind of research generally progresses.

Thank you based japan bro, memeflag tripfag retard btfo

>super genius doctor brain
>still responds to tripfags

Attached: A6CE10DE-D5C9-4EEE-9233-5207993CAF60.png (645x773, 49K)

>muhluminum

Turns out there's more aluminum in a potato than in one of these vaccines. The average person consumes 5 mg of aluminum per day, compared to the 7.7 mg of aluminum an infant will take in from a vaccine schedule over a 6 month period.

Afraid aluminum's going to give your kids the tism? Looks like S O Y based formula's a far greater risk than life saving vaccinations

chop.edu/centers-programs/vaccine-education-center/vaccine-ingredients/aluminum

Attached: internet espanol.jpg (250x177, 9K)

>injection and ingestion are the same
Go inject some air into your blood, tell me how it goes, dose makes the poison, right?

Explain why my personality changed from outgoing to introverted after getting my meningitis and hepatitis shots.