VANCOUVER IS A SHITHOLE

What a leftists city looks like, better watch it before it gets taken down

youtube.com/watch?v=0coZE9rXeyo

Attached: D2rk7PBU8AARFDk.jpg (675x1200, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YeA-OMH57No
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought Vancouver was a half white half chinese paradise.

b-but CBC tells me it's among the greatest Canadian cities

Rented in a nice area for 4 years.
ama

Attached: 1553305750608.jpg (780x439, 91K)

Wow, look at all the non-Asians shitting up the place and making it unlivable.

Attached: 1412779050283.jpg (499x499, 43K)

Where did you rent?

Close to the old Stongs

Attached: 144176182.jpg (1350x664, 353K)

I swear all of these fucking liberal run cities look the same. You can't tell them apart.

>look at these overdosing, homeless and drunk people
>so cringe xd lmao s0i b0y

this channel is cringe, every city has it's hobos

That's Richmond. And it's also a shithole. Buncha chinks who can't drive/park/use a crosswalk.

Cuckold detected

>28 minutes of street people
I hate leafs as much as the next red-looded american but this is weak

What an insufferable fag... the Chinese guy is in a normal suit and Justin feels compelled to put on his silk Chinese robe.

You know this guy is struggling to hide his contempt

honk honk

>homeless lunatic retards clogging up every bit of open space and covering everything in Hep C laden diarrhea and pozzed needles everywhere
>I can't see the problem with this, where's the problem, I can't find it, it's just some people down on their luck
Death squads need to become real.

that's not what i was saying,
what i meant was that there are these kinda people in every big city around the world, it is not fair to criticize Vancouver when this type of shit happens everywhere else

I think it has less to do with big cities and more to do with the Liberal framework that leads to these situations. It isn't normal.

Cherry picking a few examples of how certain parts of the city are undesirable. Imagine my shock when I noticed Vancouver is in the top 10 most livable cities in the world. Again, every city has its pros/cons stop trying to tarnish Vancouver's because ur some butt hurt citizen with a sore bum

cope 101

Attached: pureleaf.jpg (1278x638, 40K)

And the REAL ESTATE market is.....

CRASHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

absolute KEK!!!!!!

It's a FUCKING DISGUSTING OVERRATED SHITHOLE FAGGOT. Give it up.

I live here. No one talks about the homeless epidemic. We have thousands of homeless here. I help out at a soup kitchen and the lines run down the block and around the corner. It's unbelievable.

My office is in the worst neighborhood in Canada.

There is literally a safe injection site around the corner and an alcoholics harm reduction site (free booze) within a block of where I work. The place is beyond tucked. Anything that isnt welded down is stolen. Addiction is a hell of a thing. They spend $1m a day on the DTES, and it's only getting worse.

There does seem to be some honour there though. The veteran junkies at least try to hide their activities from children. The new junkies here are like weed smokers in legal places; they seem to flaunt it. Crack pipes out on the sidewalk, needles in their arms. It's maximum fucked on welfare day. AMA

Are you talking about that awesome new campground in Oppenheimer Park? It has all the amenities of urban camping. Needles in the grass, ample prostitutes, screaming addicts, nightly overdoses.

Holy shit your dumbass video is boring as fuck. I'm not sitting through 28 minutes of this bullshit. Put the actually good stuff into webms and post it on /gif/ if you want anyone to watch it.

Wow, what a fucking shithole.

Attached: cucknada.jpg (1280x1235, 280K)

blowme

I work in buildings all around the down town core. In the low income housing they have shoe boxes full of needles for the taking. You can literally grab a free handful. These people are totally FUCKED! There is needles everywhere down there and they even stab them into telephone poles and snap them off so they are poking out.

You think thats bad? you should see Seattle

Exactly.
WTF?! Canada loves these people. California needs to send them up North.

Still nowhere near as bad as Seattle

my favourite part was the chink calling some guy a raghead and complaining about "his city"

dunbars my shit boi

Attached: ls-1.jpg (250x250, 13K)

Yep that Mac's and the old tall bald man at the expensive liquor store next door were the shit.
And fuck that shopper's hobo

Ian J?

It's true. I'm from here and it is an absolute shithole. Crazy contrasts of immense wealth and abject poverty. The system is broken.

no

even back in the 70s it had it's problems, at least cops could do more than administer narcan
youtube.com/watch?v=YeA-OMH57No

Be glad that you don't live in Niggerville. It could be worse.

Are there still a million homeless?

Attached: 1554516163017.jpg (1200x838, 229K)

Attached: 1541960476164.jpg (831x650, 129K)

>Richmond
>shithole
Richmond is the safest and cleanest part of Vancouver.

19-20mins in?

Rot in hell you chink faggot. You faggots are my most hated "minority".

Ok white trash.

Attached: seriously.jpg (1500x1457, 229K)

don't let these people fool you
conservatism and support for israel always have been two separate things.
I genuinely don't understand how those two got mixed
It was never a per se conservative position to support israel
supporting for example the traditional family, or religion, are typically conservative positions. But not specifically supporting this state. The same applies to christianity btw. Christians are also 'supposed to' support Israel in the minds of some people. Not true.

Just to remind people.

I lived on the east side it isn’t that bad. You’re in the east Hastings shit hole area of course those 4-6 blocks are completely shit. Walk 2-3 blocks away from there and everything is normal.

Is there any leftist-run city that doesn't look like this? Serious question.

14:00 I like the muttering rocking crackhead wearing a suit and tie

Also the reason why Vancouver has a homeless problem is because it’s probably the only livable city in Canada that has winters that won’t kill you for sleeping outside.

... tfw you almost miss all the street people just being hooked on heroin.

It’s true though.

Drove past Minoru mall one time, took 45 mins because the entire line of traffic consisted of GOOKs changing lanes back and forth and back and forth over and over and not being able to complete turns at the proper speed.

What the fuck Asians? I know you buy your licenses (they literally do in BC) but have some self respect

all i see are victims of justin trudeau and his decrepit social policies

Once had some elderly thing that may or may not have been female flash what may or may not have been breasts at me and my friends before attempting to follow us into a store when s/he/it noticed I gagged.

>half white
I wish.

Hastings, Commercial, Broadway, Kingsway, Surrey Central/Walley, Guilford/Newton, Langley and beyond. One long vein of depravity.

If it didn't rain so much here it would be 10x worse. Just look at San Francisco.

The system of political thinking which results in such filth on the street, is the exact same system of political thinking which results in a 50% Asian population.

Chinese don't rob you with a gun, they let the government do that. Also, it's irrelevant if it's safe, every time I drive through it I want to kill myself.

holy shit and i was thinking about moving over there

It's Chinks. They literally do not give one single fuck about the environment and litter fucking everywhere.

>everything is normal
Most cities don't routinely have completely empty car windows getting smashed because junkies don't have advocacy groups making trouble for cops who give them a hard time. We will see this escalate into vigilante violence within five years, mark my words.

the cashier tried to short change you there. But that was like 12 years ago.

Listen to the Asian drug addict:

> 19:30 - "Sand niggers are stupid as fuck. Worse than real niggers"
> 20:00 - "With their shit colored fucking rag head worthless subhuman fucking pansy stupid fucking Hindu's"

He frequents /pol, no doubt.

This has been going on longer than that. Other provinces don't mind because it acts as a sump and they don't need to spend money on services for the loons and junkies. The province itself though deinstitutionalized during the 1980s, which was part of a broader austerity movement worldwide that is often conflated with neoliberalism (think Reagan). Just like in San Francisco, a cottage industry sprung up to alleviate the problems these people create, and so any move to get them the help they actually need (mandatory rehabilitation, which isn't the Orwellian nightmare you're thinking of) is met with resistance because it would put a bunch of socially useless NGO officials out of the job.

This is true but not the source of the problem.

I have a deep hatred for them. Them amount of times I've nearly been killed by worthless chink drivers is numerous. Their fucking lack of awareness is immense. They are literally insects.

Lmao
>why the fuck are they in my country
Seriously though this kid clearly grew up here and either got ill or on the junk. When I used to take transit there was a crazy guy who sometimes would be on my train who yelled at people at New West station if they didn't leave him room to exit the train. He was just saying what everyone else with inhibitions was thinking.

I've been to/lived in a lot of cities. Higher concentrations in more liberal cities for sure. Furthermore, most big cities are liberal because metro faggots vote blue.

Sad. I grew up in the valley and Vancouver was all things. Glad I got out. Imagine raising kids there, exposing them to that.

I weirdly haven't noticed this as much. I used to actively look to see if I could see what race the driver was of the car that did something stupid and ended up getting into a fender bender years ago over it (my fault). In my experience, they were usually Indian truck drivers. Asians drove like jerks (look for any white luxury car that was made in the last 5 years, it's almost certainly an Asian driving it), not signalling and whatever, but rarely actually ever made me fear for my life.

True.

>That's Richmond. And it's also a shithole.

Whaa?? Its unironically the safest most cleanest place in Vancouver. Yeah sure its annoying dodging the sports cars, but it actually feels like a city there.

It's great if you're a CBC exec or anchor yuppie that can afford to live in one of the Waterfront condos.

All cities look like this. The reality of the leftist utopia.

Sikhs wear the turban, Hindus just poop on the street.

Get it fucking right

kek. can confirm. antifa runs the streets, they call in bomb threats to cancel events like the molyneaux one at UBC

not anymore m8, fucking homeless are getting trucked in by the canada line.. this is why public transit lines are fucking cancerous

Spoken like a true northern mutt.

The junkies m sometimes lurk out of their areas but they are usually compacted into their area and in Downtown Vancouver and a bit in Metrotown/lougheed but don’t venture past centeral park or the skytrains. Also see Vancouver isn’t like most Cities in Canada the coldest it gets is like -20 for a week in the winter.

It's "livable" by a visiting journalist fuckwad standards, not people that actually live here.

If you're not a millionaire Chink or some lucky boomer that got rich from selling their houses to the chinks, then its a shitty expensive gloomy city full of degenerates.

It's got the same filth as San Francisco but without the tech scene. Vancouver just gets by on its looks.

Richmond is shit.
God damn Chinese.
I do and it's not great. Homeless everywhere. Degeneracy everywhere. Fucking leftists god damn everywhere.

They live in a dystopian nightmare and call it "punk". This has to be the shittiest aesthetic ever conceived.

I live in maple ridge and they're all over.

>paradise
Its ridden with excessive amounts of drugs, Chinese buy up offices and leave them empty, buy up homes and leave them empty, manipulate the market to raise property prices through the roof, Chinese gangs fund all of this by using white people's money acquired through ponzi schemes and under the table currency exchanges and other financial crimes, they fund it with drug money as the Chinese are the main source of hard drugs there now, their gangs run the streets anywhere sand nigger gangs dont control it.
Then they plug fucking meth with fentanyl and the fentanyl with W-18 (kills you in 30 minutes).
I know this to all to be true. I lived in Vancouver, I worked at Pacific Centre in security supervisor role for years with access to lots of CCTV, and RCMP personal files about the homeless individuals in that area.
I have watched news while the BCCA investigated the Chinese ponzi schemes and currency scams and etc and fall short of being able to do ANYTHING about it because the chinks have plausible deniability every step of the way with so many middleman.
They cited how gangsters involved would often hide out in Calgary after a scheme til heat dies down.
I have seen articles months later about W-18 hitting Vancouver and Calgary exclusively, and be confirmed imported from out of country. Not hard to figure out the grand scheme.
Chinese own Vancouver, sand niggers own Surrey, where there is so much crime the cops cant even keep up with it and show up to only half the calls.
Langley is fairly white still, last I was down there. But I've fucked off up far North already, and my life is exponentially better for it.

>my favourite part was the chink calling some guy a raghead and complaining about "his city"

Chinks been here since the beginning. They actually had a hand in building this city, so in all honesty they do deserve to be here.

Some. Not the recent chinese.

ITT: A bunch of people complain about chinks when they are infinitely better than somolians and indians. Your neighborhoods are much more soulless, but you're not going to get stabbed or robbed or raped by a chink.

did you see what your mayor said about the homeless? something about homeless raping and pillaging kek

Fucking kill yourself. 100% you have a chink girlfriend. You white cucks are the absolute worst.

Fuck off zhang

>but you're not going to get stabbed or robbed or raped by a chink
Not until they become the majority and exterminate you all on Comrade Xiang's orders.

Yeah because they fucking own half the city and don't pay taxes and kill anyone they don't like and get away with it. Only Sand niggers compete with them openly.
It's not your place to say what the chinks deserve in Vancouver. It is you who is their guest now. Enjoy being a second rate citizen.

>I have a deep hatred for them. Them amount of times I've nearly been killed by worthless chink drivers is numerous. Their fucking lack of awareness is immense. They are literally insects.

White people are fucking shit drivers to. And they're shit pedestrians.

White people would immediately *RUN* to the middle of the walkway the second the light turns yellow giving people absolutely no time to slow down.

Its these entitled white people that think their immediate sphere of sensory cognition is the only thing that matters.

Also I'm fucking sick of homeless white people asking me for change when I stop at a red light.

Get a job fuckers and stop blaming others for your own problem.

Attached: 1347575503422.jpg (406x349, 27K)

I'll happily integrate and have beautiful hapa children, thanks

I don't care if they're not killing and raping. Their mentality is much worse. They don't see themselves as Canadian and they don't care about this country. They are basically Chinese sleeper agents. They need to be fucking purged. Fuck the yellow kikes.

Did anyone here say otherwise? I know very well that Japanese (and to a lesser extent Chinese) are preferable to Negro's, Indian's, Aboriginals and "white" drug addicts with 80 IQ's.

>beautiful hapa children

Attached: EurasianTiger.jpg (1024x768, 173K)

You're a fucking dipshit if you actually think this. Chinese are ruthless, viscous and highly intelligent fucks that deeply integrate the corrupt corporate system with their underworld gangs. Sand niggers are thug faggots and cockroaches. Smarter than niggers, but there is a reason the Chinks control Richmond and downtown and the Sand niggers get the leftovers.

I know, I live here.